The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need info on Facebook ads.

Marketing, social media, advertising

niftyg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver Island
Hey guys,

Having found great success with Facebook ads for my niche (multiple sales a day) and getting 600 hits a day not spending a ton of money. I knew I wasn't home free yet.

I'm struggling to get 200 a day while soaking TONS of money into ads and no matter what I play around with I keep getting the same result. I have to soak in 80 dollars to get a quarter of what I was getting with 20 dollars.

Anyway I really know nothing about the platform and was wondering if there is a course or information website where you guys would recommend or if you have any tips of your own.

I realize I know nothing about fb ads and seeing what success I have seen with it I would like to get to know it.

Thanks boys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Hey guys,

Having found great success with Facebook ads for my niche (multiple sales a day) and getting 600 hits a day not spending a ton of money. I knew I wasn't home free yet.

I'm struggling to get 200 a day while soaking TONS of money into ads and no matter what I play around with I keep getting the same result. I have to soak in 80 dollars to get a quarter of what I was getting with 20 dollars.

Anyway I really know nothing about the platform and was wondering if there is a course or information website where you guys would recommend or if you have any tips of your own.

I realize I know nothing about fb ads and seeing what success I have seen with it I would like to get to know it.

Thanks boys.
pls clarify

AlexanderCordero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys,

Thanks boys.[/QUOTE
Hey guys,

Thanks boys.

Here are two FB Authorities: DigitalMarketer.com and JohnLoomer.com

Here is a podcast episode that addresses your core challenge of scaling your FB AD: http://www.digitalmarketer.com/podcast/scale-paid-traffic-campaigns/

Warmest regards,

Alexander

niftyg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver Island
Here are two FB Authorities: DigitalMarketer.com and JohnLoomer.com

Here is a podcast episode that addresses your core challenge of scaling your FB AD: http://www.digitalmarketer.com/podcast/scale-paid-traffic-campaigns/

Warmest regards,

Alexander
Thank you Mr Cordero. Much appreciated! This is the kind of thing I was hoping for :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.