The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Automate Your Instagram Account

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
Make sure to update FollowLiker and restart the program so its working correctly with Instagram's API.

This will also mean you need to delete images you've already uploaded from folders so FollowLiker doesn't upload them again.
Im not using any followliker simply plain old instagramn... :(

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Singh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 27, 2016
UK
Hey this thread got me thinking, when people buy/sell their instagram accounts how exactly are they valued?

belmondziak

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2015
Hello everybody..
Do you have problem like me with instagram , that at least few times per month ig force you to change password ?

Matersin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 17, 2016
Experts, please tell me to automate in instagram you are using a paid proxy? How expensive they? How many of you buy them?:)

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Experts, please tell me to automate in instagram you are using a paid proxy? How expensive they? How many of you buy them?:)
Aye. Welcome to the forum. Stick around a bit. Sit down, relax. :smoking:

I assume you haven't read any of the forums. All your questions are spreaded out through a couple of forums.

Check out:
Instagram Marketing ($100K+ profit, 4M followers)

I'm pretty sure you will find every answer you could possibly ask, between these two thread posts.

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the amazing thread, it is exactly what I hoped to find:). I have just two questions, I have tried looking on Google but I couldn't find anything really helpful.

Is it possible to make follow liker post images from a folder without me having to add them one by one on the query?
I would set 9-10 different captions that would just be assigned to pics randomly, than FL would post let's say, 2 pics per day from the said folder?
Or you must add every single pic you want to be posted on the query?
Also, how cam I put the emojis in the captions when using FL?

Last question, this is more genral about FL: do internet disconnections mess up with the bot? Like, if I have a query making the bot posting a pic every 8 hours, and my internet go down, will this 8 hours countdown reset?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Rodol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2016
Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the amazing thread, it is exactly what I hoped to find:). I have just two questions, I have tried looking on Google but I couldn't find anything really helpful.

Is it possible to make follow liker post images from a folder without me having to add them one by one on the query?
I would set 9-10 different captions that would just be assigned to pics randomly, than FL would post let's say, 2 pics per day from the said folder?

Last question, this is more genral about FL: do internet disconnections mess up with the bot? Like, if I have a query making the bot posting a pic every 8 hours, and my internet go down, will this 8 hours countdown reset?

Yes you can, that is exactly what i am doing.
Put all your pics in one folder, assign that folder in the share section on set folder.
Then import the captions or type it whoever you want.... i have one single caption with spintax so i have like 30 or more variations of one single caption (YES FL accept spintax)
For the Emoji, yes you can add emojis, just make sure that you see the emoji on the caption edit window, if you see a square then it will not appear, you need to see the emoji in black and white then you know its ok.

guitmg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Oct 18, 2016
Hey OP, thanks for the thread.

I've been using massplanner to grow an account on the travel niche and also trying to grow other accounts to make money using CPA.

I have 20k followers on the travel acc and have been following 600-800 accs per day but I'm starting to get notifications that my following daily limits are being reached. And every time the limit is getting lower. What can I do to stop my limits from going down?

How do you deal with phone verification? I've bought a few PVA accounts (from europe) and was growing them for two weeks. After two weeks I've decided to edit the perfile and add my website on them to drive traffic to my CPA offer. The minute I saved the changes, instagram asked for phone verification. My proxies were in the US, but I'm in Brazil so I can't use real SIMs to verify. Do you buy accs? Do you think I should buy them already verified w/ US phone numbers?

Thanks again for the thread.

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
Yes you can, that is exactly what i am doing.
Put all your pics in one folder, assign that folder in the share section on set folder.
Then import the captions or type it whoever you want.... i have one single caption with spintax so i have like 30 or more variations of one single caption (YES FL accept spintax)
For the Emoji, yes you can add emojis, just make sure that you see the emoji on the caption edit window, if you see a square then it will not appear, you need to see the emoji in black and white then you know its ok.
Thank you SO much for your help.
I actually didn't know Spintax until now, seems awesome.
Do you know anything about the disconnection question?
Thanks a bunch for your help, you saved me so much work.

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
Hey OP, thanks for the thread.

I've been using massplanner to grow an account on the travel niche and also trying to grow other accounts to make money using CPA.

I have 20k followers on the travel acc and have been following 600-800 accs per day but I'm starting to get notifications that my following daily limits are being reached. And every time the limit is getting lower. What can I do to stop my limits from going down?

How do you deal with phone verification? I've bought a few PVA accounts (from europe) and was growing them for two weeks. After two weeks I've decided to edit the perfile and add my website on them to drive traffic to my CPA offer. The minute I saved the changes, instagram asked for phone verification. My proxies were in the US, but I'm in Brazil so I can't use real SIMs to verify. Do you buy accs? Do you think I should buy them already verified w/ US phone numbers?

Thanks again for the thread.
I think I can help you with that: you borrow phones from friends/parents to make new accounts.

guitmg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Oct 18, 2016
I think I can help you with that: you borrow phones from friends/parents to make new accounts.

That can be a solution if I use Brazilian proxies. But I can't use Brazilian number if I'm using american proxies, right?

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
That can be a solution if I use Brazilian proxies. But I can't use Brazilian number if I'm using american proxies, right?
I don't know, you could try.
Trying to look at it from IG prospective, someone has made an account in Brazil, then went to USA and stayed there. Not too unlikely.
Besides you don't lose really much by trying. Or you can wait for someone who has a better solution :)

Rodol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2016

Yes you can, thats how i operate, i use FL in a usa ip with my accounts and i also use my accounts on my smartphone with my local ip... i am from the Caribbean, it doesn't matter if there is IP changes in one account, with globalization no one will see this as suspicious because i could have a CM working for me from USA, and they cant penalize me for that... you just need to stay in the safe line... dont put any CPA or affiliate url in your settings till you grow your account for some time maybe 1 month or more... and use safe follow/unfollow/likes, settings...
what work for me is that i share content daily with FL in each one of my accounts and in my smartphone i Interact with the people myself, when i get comments i do comment back, if i get DMs i answer, and that... if you play like that you are safe.

Rodol

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2016
Thank you SO much for your help.
I actually didn't know Spintax until now, seems awesome.
Do you know anything about the disconnection question?
Thanks a bunch for your help, you saved me so much work.

I didnt answer you that because im not sure...

but i believe FL use your computer time and not a FL timer... why i believe that? because that is the only way FL could know when to start and stop when you configure the automation time settings.

Cosepreziose

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Dec 12, 2015
I didnt answer you that because im not sure...

but i believe FL use your computer time and not a FL timer... why i believe that? because that is the only way FL could know when to start and stop when you configure the automation time settings.
Thanks for your help :)

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hi Aaron,

Hi,

As previously mentioned you can just set the folder where the photos you want to be uploaded are. Then make different captions you want to upload or either spintax them.

When you make a caption you can choose the image its assigned to though if you want a specific image to have a assigned caption.

To put emojis in a caption you will want to visit http://emojipedia.org/ or some website similar and simply copy and paste them in to your caption (just make sure they're the ones on a normal phone so everyone can see them)

Disconnects shouldn't mess up the bot. I've had some before and nothing changed as long as you keep the bot running.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.