The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

0 to 300 thousand sales in less than 6 months, but at 4 months stabilized, what to do?

Matheus Chaves

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 23, 2018
I developed a virtual market with my partner, where we had a growth never seen by ourselves. The idea was a virtual market where you can receive your product, whatever is in your home and up to 3:57 hours, without being charged for shipping. We activate referral programs, after-sales services, and provide daily content about the market in which we operate. We started with Xiaomi's product, from smartphones to bluetooth headsets. We had an exponential growth on Instagram where this month we had a total of 17k followers on Instagram. We outsource the paid traffic service for not working with our marketing team. However, marketing is ours, and it is one of our strengths. We serve a demand of more or less 8 sales per day with a profit of 200 reais for each device. It is me and my partner and 4 more employees. Currently, we do not know which idea or where to direct our efforts. We are a differential among the majority that sells what we sell. Among the different features is the guarantee that we give for 1 year, which is due to the partnership with the largest technical assistance in Latin America. In addition to after sales services. We have already distanced ourselves from the majority, but there is still a lot to explore and grow. However, when we really know what to do to get back to the exponential growth that we have always had. A suggestion, however small, will be very welcome. How to know to grow again? What book to read? I will place our Insta in addition to our website in case any good soul is inclined to help us in this.

Instagram: Login • Instagram

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Mar 22, 2014
Matheus, I saw your website, super cool what you guys do. And awesome to see another Brazilian here!

We need to know a bit more about what is happening. Why has growth halted?

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Totally agree with @Tiago difficult to answer such a big question with so few details.
But I can imagine that now you're in a stage where you need more capital and some good connections. But difficult to know because I have no clue about your financials.

Any chance that this right now could be because of your inventory? That's often a problem, and it's pretty easy to solve. Otherwise, why not get as many reviews from costumers as possible, so you know what isn't great and improve that right now. Otherwise, I can only imagine that you could need an investor to get your business to the next stage which is connected to a lot of work.

But great work until now!

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Cancel anytime

$7 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 44% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Find valued content: Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Promote your biz: Reply signatures.
  • Crush Goals: 30% Off GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Save the best: bookmark/archive ability
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • Crush Goals: 50% Off a GoalSumo.com Subscription

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...