Hi, I got a job offer, but it's in October, so now I got 40 days and $1 000. But nothing to do.
I've always wanted to start a business. My goal is to start a Startup in a couple of years where we build homes/communities/cities under and on water. There are no such things yet, and it's destined to happen someday in the future.
Anyways, I can't try to do that yet (Inexperienced, don't have enough knowledge/degree, and I'm too immature.....
So, therefore I want to start a business or a couple before that. Preferably a physical product-based business and not a service-based.
And ATM I can only invest around $1 000.
Do you guys have any ideas? What would you do in my position?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHDT0ZxSmw
(maybe something like this, sounds interesting to me)
And the role is remote so I'll be able to do a lot of work on the business when my role starts.
Would greatly appreciate all the feedback I can get, since people on this Forum are extremely nice and knowledgeable!
Thanks
I've always wanted to start a business. My goal is to start a Startup in a couple of years where we build homes/communities/cities under and on water. There are no such things yet, and it's destined to happen someday in the future.
Anyways, I can't try to do that yet (Inexperienced, don't have enough knowledge/degree, and I'm too immature.....
So, therefore I want to start a business or a couple before that. Preferably a physical product-based business and not a service-based.
And ATM I can only invest around $1 000.
Do you guys have any ideas? What would you do in my position?
(maybe something like this, sounds interesting to me)
And the role is remote so I'll be able to do a lot of work on the business when my role starts.
Would greatly appreciate all the feedback I can get, since people on this Forum are extremely nice and knowledgeable!
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

