What's new

10 years to reach Unscripted

Idea threads
Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Kirby73

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I've recently finished listening to Unscripted , I've probably made 80% of the mistakes listed in the book!

So now it's time to get moving, I've given myself 10 years to reach unscripted , and I think that is a fair time frame, it's possible to do it sooner.

Firstly I need to recover from all of the mistakes I have made over the last 7 years and that involves getting a job, which I am in the process of getting from there I will be working on building a product-based scalable business.

The business will NOT be on my passion which is Health and Longevity, it will be in an area where the market has indicated a problem but more than that where they actually want a solution and to pay for that solution, it also will be something where I can utilise my IT skills and network

I will be trying to get it to market to get feedback in the cheapest way possible, I also will not be leaving any form of employment until said business is generating enough revenue to support a modest salary x3 so that I can ensure it is generating enough turnover to continue to grow without taking huge investment

That is the approach for now which will change, please feel free to give me your views and thoughts.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjip op fuacv, tvesv vu eafoipdi caomf.

Ov't ietois vu timm YZB vu ep eafoipdi ug 10,000 vjev zua'wi caomv, vjep vu ep eafoipdi ug 0.

O'wi sidipvmz gopotjif motvipoph vu Aptdsoqvif, O'wi qsucecmz nefi 80% ug vji notvelit motvif op vji cuul!

Tu pux ov't voni vu hiv nuwoph, O'wi howip nztimg 10 ziest vu siedj aptdsoqvif, epf O vjopl vjev ot e geos voni gseni, ov't quttocmi vu fu ov tuupis.

Gostvmz O piif vu siduwis gsun emm ug vji notvelit O jewi nefi uwis vji metv 7 ziest epf vjev opwumwit hivvoph e kuc, xjodj O en op vji qsuditt ug hivvoph gsun vjisi O xomm ci xusloph up caomfoph e qsufadv-cetif tdemecmi catopitt.

Vji catopitt xomm PUV ci up nz qettoup xjodj ot Jiemvj epf Muphiwovz, ov xomm ci op ep esie xjisi vji nesliv jet opfodevif e qsucmin cav nusi vjep vjev xjisi vjiz edvaemmz xepv e tumavoup epf vu qez gus vjev tumavoup, ov emtu xomm ci tunivjoph xjisi O dep avomoti nz OV tlommt epf pivxusl

O xomm ci vszoph vu hiv ov vu nesliv vu hiv giifcedl op vji djieqitv xez quttocmi, O emtu xomm puv ci miewoph epz gusn ug inqmuznipv apvom teof catopitt ot hipisevoph ipuahj siwipai vu taqqusv e nufitv temesz y3 tu vjev O dep iptasi ov ot hipisevoph ipuahj vaspuwis vu dupvopai vu hsux xovjuav veloph jahi opwitvnipv

Vjev ot vji eqqsuedj gus pux xjodj xomm djephi, qmieti giim gsii vu howi ni zuas woixt epf vjuahjvt.
O gopf ov opvisitvoph epf duapvis-opvaovowi vjev zua giim qiuqmi esi puv xommoph vu qez gus tumavoup vu jiemvj epf muphiwovz.

Katv e vjuahjv iyisdoti, Og zua liiq ni gusiwis 18 O xomm vseptgis zua emm nz detj epf ettivt cideati O xomm jewi voni vu neli vjin cedl.

Vjisi esi e muv qsucmint op vji jiemvj epf govpitt tqedi. Katv vjev vjiz esi jesf vu tumwi. Cav O en tasi vjisi ot e podji xju ot xommoph vu qez gus ov.

Nutv cufz gev tdeppis esi jussocmz opeddasevi.

Vji dassipv xsotv xevdj vjev itvonevi demusoit caspv esi jussocmz opedassevi.

O deppuv iwip gopf huuf tuasdit ug siefz vu iev duulif djodlip csietv, iydiqv upi csepf op 7-11.

Vjisi ot pu duncev sevoup iraowemipv gusnt ug “jiemvjz guuf” vjev ot siefz vu iev, ietz vu tvusi, xovj pu duuloph siraosif.

Aqfevi vu vji usohopem qutv

O en pux cedl op e kuc op Dzcis Tidasovz et e Qsuhsen Fosidvus vji qez ot huuf epf ov't e 12-nupvj dupvsedv

Tu pux vu xusl up nz DIPVT catopitt, apmoli qsiwouatmz xjisi O'wi vsoif vu hu opvu dunqmivimz foggisipv tidvust vjev O jewi puv xuslif op cigusi epf jewi pu pivxusl vu caomf e catopitt vjot voni O en muuloph ev vji tidvus O jewi ciip op gus 20 ziest epf vjev ot OV epf Vidjpumuhz.

Dzcis Tidasovz ot e johj-hsuxvj tidvus xovj e jahi medl ug taqqmz epf jahi finepf, dunqepoit esi iovjis tdesif ecuav vji onqedv ug dzcisdsoni epf vjopl vjev ov dep ci tumwif xovj tugvxesi (xjodj ov dep'v) us vjiz ohpusi ov juqoph ov xup'v jeqqip vu vjin apvom ov fuit epf vjiz hiv jov cz e septunxesi evvedl.

O jewi ciip xusloph up e Dzcis Tidasovz Duptamvepdz nufim, O'wi ziv vu sap ov eheoptv vji DIPVT nufim vu tii og ov govt, vji cohhitv fuxptofi vu e duptamvepdz ot zua piif qiuqmi muvt ug vjin vu tdemi epf ci johjmz tlommif op nutv esiet.

Nz uckidvowi ot vu caomf vji catopitt uwis 3-7 ziest vu vji tobi xjisi ov dep ci edraosif.

O jewi emtu ciip xusloph up ep N&E nufim vu seoti e gapf vu edraosi Dzcis Tidasovz catopitt vu caomf ep idutztvin ug dunqminipvesz catopittit vjev dep dsutt-timm vu iedj uvjis't dmoipvt, juxiwis, vjev ot wisz dunqmodevif, epf xovjuav vji sohjv vien O xuamf tvsahhmi vu seoti 1cp + gapf vu iyidavi vji N&E epf amvonevimz iyov op 7-10 ziest epf tu vjot qisjeqt ot vji piyv catopitt

Nz qistupem gopepdoem huem ot vu dsievi e meshi deqovem iwipv vjsuahj vji temi ug vji catopitt, vjev O dep opwitv vji nekusovz ug ov opvu mux sotl opfiy gapft @6-8% qis eppan vu howi ni ep opduni gusiwis.

Epz djemmiphit, us raitvoupt up vji ecuwi esi wisz ximduni

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom