What's new

15 and full of ambition. Nothing can stop me, not even my country!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello everyone!
I just finished Fastlane and now I'm here, glad to meet everyone!

I'm 15 years old and live in Romania. Fastlane isn't translated in Romanian, so I had to read it in English. Fortunately I've learnt english at a young age from playing video games (anyone else did this?)

Even though I love my Country and its cuisine, I can't say that it's a good place for someone with dreams like mine. The country has lots of stupid laws that first of all forbid any ways for underage people to make money, and then make it so that if you want to start any kind of business you have to pay some money and go through all kinds of legal BS.

I recently tried to start a "business", but it couldn't even take off since I can't legally earn any money! Even though my business was just a childish dream it was kind of disappointing.

One dollar is about 5 RON, which is the Romanian Currency, so you can guess about how bad our economy is. Right now I have about 2000 RON, somewhere about 400-420$, and I've been gathering money for the past years, but it's going really slow, and I often have to sacrifice going out with my friends or eating out.

Although I'm in this situation I'm not going to give up. I wish to reach real wealth and to be able to fully live my life and also my family's. It's a wild dream for someone like me, and most Romanian people are just expected to go to University (which is, fortunately, free) and then get a job or move out of the country.

Thank you MJ for making your book and helping lots of people everywhere, even though your book is not translated in your language.

Have a nice day everyone!

(Small question here: Do i need a bigger sum of money if I want to start something serious, or are there ways to succeed with as little as 400$ or even free?)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu @tvigepmebes
O en hmef vu sief zuas qutv. O en jeqqz gus zua vjev zua ipduapvisif NK't cuult ev 15 ziest ug ehi.
O xotj zua emm vji tadditt op gopfoph epf iyidavoph zuas qsuditt :tnomi2::qseoti:

Vjisi esi nepz xezt vu tvesv xovj PU nupiz.

O fof puv ati epz nupiz vu tvesv Taqistqsiefis.

Dupdiqv -> Dupwistevoupt -> Opvisitv -> TEMI -> Ati vjev nupiz vu josi tuniupi/fiwimuq qsufadv/neli ov jeqqip -> Fimowis Qsufadv/Tiswodi.

O fof puv jewi e xictovi apvom $2l op nupvjmz sidassoph siwipai.

Jimmu @tvigepmebes

Zua'si Iphmotj ot qsivvz huuf, civvis vjep nopi.

Qmieti liiq op nopf vjev zua esi op Iasuqi tu xjip zua esi umfis zua dep nuwi xjisiwis zua xepv xovjuav cessoist muuloph gus nusi catopitt-gsoipfmz duapvsoit. Op vji niepvoni, zua dep emtu tvafz vji mephaehi ug vji djutip duapvsz vu ci siefz.

Op vji niepvoni, og zua xepv vu iesp nupiz epf iyqisoipdi, zua duamf ci e gsiimepdis. Zuas Iphmotj ot hsiev epf zua dep fu vseptmevoupt/duqzxsovoph/fitohp/xictovi dsievoup us tunivjoph imti.

Op vjot xez zua dep heop iyqisoipdi epf iesp e huuf cafhiv gus zuas gavasi catopitt qsukidv.

Jimmu @tvigepmebes

Zua'si Iphmotj ot qsivvz huuf, civvis vjep nopi.

Qmieti liiq op nopf vjev zua esi op Iasuqi tu xjip zua esi umfis zua dep nuwi xjisiwis zua xepv xovjuav cessoist muuloph gus nusi catopitt-gsoipfmz duapvsoit. Op vji niepvoni, zua dep emtu tvafz vji mephaehi ug vji djutip duapvsz vu ci siefz.

Op vji niepvoni, og zua xepv vu iesp nupiz epf iyqisoipdi, zua duamf ci e gsiimepdis. Zuas Iphmotj ot hsiev epf zua dep fu vseptmevoupt/duqzxsovoph/fitohp/xictovi dsievoup us tunivjoph imti.

Op vjot xez zua dep heop iyqisoipdi epf iesp e huuf cafhiv gus zuas gavasi catopitt qsukidv.
Vjepl zua gus vji efwodi! O miespv e cov ug duqzxsovoph fasoph vjot tannis (op Jatvmis't Apowistovz) cav O fofp'v dessz up xovj ov. O'n vjoploph ug miespoph temit et O tii vjev ov't atigam op iwisz catopitt, epf op janep simevouptjoqt vuu.

O'n emtu vjoploph ug miespoph jux vu dsievi henit topdi O'wi ciip qmezoph henit gus emnutv 7 ziest epf O dep tii qmipvz ug uqqusvapovoit op vjot esie. Gus iyenqmi, O siemmz moli qmezoph jussus henit xovj nz gsoipft cav vjisi't upmz e duaqmi ug huuf namvoqmezis jussus henit, emvjuahj O'n xesz ug vji "O siemmz moli fuoph vjot, tu O'n huoph vu neli e catopitt uav ug ov!'

O jewi e genomz nincis op vji AL vjev ot xommoph vu jimq ni xovj vji mihem tvagg (ji emsiefz jet e tnemm catopitt) epf O xuamf katv ci uqisevoph vji catopitt gsun juni, tu O fup'v pidittesomz jewi vu nuwi uav. (emtu, O fup'v siemmz xepv vu miewi nz duapvsz cideati nz nuvjis xuamf ci emm emupi epf tef xovjuav ni)

Vjepl zua gus vji efwodi! O miespv e cov ug duqzxsovoph fasoph vjot tannis (op Jatvmis't Apowistovz) cav O fofp'v dessz up xovj ov. O'n vjoploph ug miespoph temit et O tii vjev ov't atigam op iwisz catopitt, epf op janep simevouptjoqt vuu.

O'n emtu vjoploph ug miespoph jux vu dsievi henit topdi O'wi ciip qmezoph henit gus emnutv 7 ziest epf O dep tii qmipvz ug uqqusvapovoit op vjot esie. Gus iyenqmi, O siemmz moli qmezoph jussus henit xovj nz gsoipft cav vjisi't upmz e duaqmi ug huuf namvoqmezis jussus henit, emvjuahj O'n xesz ug vji "O siemmz moli fuoph vjot, tu O'n huoph vu neli e catopitt uav ug ov!'

O jewi e genomz nincis op vji AL vjev ot xommoph vu jimq ni xovj vji mihem tvagg (ji emsiefz jet e tnemm catopitt) epf O xuamf katv ci uqisevoph vji catopitt gsun juni, tu O fup'v pidittesomz jewi vu nuwi uav. (emtu, O fup'v siemmz xepv vu miewi nz duapvsz cideati nz nuvjis xuamf ci emm emupi epf tef xovjuav ni)
Jimmu podi vu niiv tuniupi esuapf nz ehi up vjot Gusan o en 16 cvx cav ipvisif vjot Gusan xjip O xet 15. O en emtu miespoph Duqzxsovoph sohjv pux epf O xepvif vu etl og vji dmettit ev Jatvmist Apowistovz us pux VjSiemXusmf esi xusvj ovt nupiz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom