The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 yo Trying To Sell Digital Product!!

Idea threads

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
Plan:
I have a lot of e-books which have ways to make money. So, basically I'm planning to create a website to sell this as a digital product. I've gathered over 85+ ways to make side income, so I'm planning to record a Facebook ad to market the e-book bundle to people who is interested in making some side income from 18-40 ages people.

Question:

Does Facebook ads allow to market such products? (I'm planning to sell it for like $5 bucks) So the money I make from it I'll use it run more ads and sell other products, like shopify templates for cheap and other stuff.

Should I also run google ads? (idk much about google ads but if it would be benificial I'll try to learn it too)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
No, I've explained about the steps and what sites they should use and how. But I didn't spoon feed them(because i'm only charging 5 bucks for it) but I gave them enough brief.

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
So this is a list of side hustles? Can’t people get this for free in a five second google?

No, I've explained about the steps and what sites they should use and how. But I didn't spoon feed them(because I'm only charging 5 bucks for it) but I gave them enough brief.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
As far as I'm aware you'll be fine running that Facebook ad. Just try and pack as much value into the book as possible, if you get good reviews it will boost you more than an ad will.

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
As far as I'm aware you'll be fine running that Facebook ad. Just try and pack as much value into the book as possible, if you get good reviews it will boost you more than an ad will.
Which one do you think will be more beneficial? I have some premium shopify templates which i got built for myself and other people. Should I sell them for cheap?

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
Have you made any money yourself from these side hustles?
Yes, I've tried a few of it and they worked for me. I've also added some other e-books which I've personally tested. I'll also add the proofs in the e-books.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
No, I've explained about the steps and what sites they should use and how. But I didn't spoon feed them(because I'm only charging 5 bucks for it) but I gave them enough brief.
This sounds like a real :poo: of a product

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
well then i'll have to switch up the plans.
Thinking about making a product of some sort is great, but don't try and take a shortcut of becoming some sort of guru.

Make something that helps people and make it great. Or do a service of some sort. Or do something basic buit well executed. There are a few threads here of young guys washing windows and cars for money. When he isn't acting as the fist of Darwin, @Johnny boy is killing it mowing lawns and has employees. There are a few inventors, @Spenny has a really neat product.

Do the thought and do the work.

Last edited:

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This sounds like a real :poo: of a product
Exactly this. If your product is trash, there will be no longevity, you'll make no money and potentially damage your name. Sell great stuff at a fair price.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.