What's new

17 Year Old Entrepreneur & Ready To Accelerate in Fast Lane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

STiiiZY

New Contributor
Hi,

My name is Steve and I'm a 17-year-old entrepreneur who is currently running a company that offers Website Development, Marketing and Designing services to business around my area in Minnesota.

Background Story

I started programming at the age of 10 by teaching myself and I have never stopped developing since then. I have not mastered C++, Visual Basic, or Java and I have not mastered internet marketing or designing; Instead of taking the route of learning the standard way, I prefer to learn from open source projects and mistakes. That means I have mastered the “problem solving art”, which allows me to pick up new skills when needed and work around challenges. (BTW I AM NOT A PRO AT CODING LOL, I just find ways to make things)

Now

I have now started to focus on my company more, I just got two clients this month and the funny part is I have not done any marketing / looked for clients in my area. On top of that, I just started this new SEO monthly service and my former clients and new like it. I also have about 3 other clients who are going to need my services later / they are on hold till they take care of their business ends.

Why I am not "Fully Accelerating" & Need Advice from the forum

While I was reading the Fast Lane book, MJ mentioned that - "You can be in the fast lane in your car, but you are not accelerating at all" and that is how I feel.

I recently enrolled to college this year and I have to pay it out of my pocket (in other words loans). The worst part is I am not gaining any value, I end up spending majority of time working on my business and college just gets in the way. I question every day, what am I doing in college... if I am already doing what I love in life. (Parents / community will be shocked if I dropped out, since they value college education like it's the only way to be successful in life and if you don't go to college….. "you are a failure")

I am not making a crazy amount from my business yet, but college is preventing me from fully pursing it. I am the only person in my company, but I recently partnered / hired a person to help with the new SEO services and I can always find developers when the business grows.

I decided that I will finish this semester, and then enroll to a community college (much cheaper) and then focus on my business since it won't be full time. Look I enjoyed partying, but quit all that since I realized there is no point to it and it was a trap. Yea, "do it for the experience...." but how many of them will be successful later in life? Sure they will be successful in slow lane (actually 43.7%, since some of them go working minimum wage jobs after), but we are all here for the FAST LANE. If it's partying, it can wait.

Other than my problems....

I wake up every day working hard, other than my company that offers services. I have also started two separate internet networks, one focuses on entertainment (raking it up for some keywords and then flip profit through Ads) and the other is game apps on android store. I also spend time reading, watching videos and in general studying other entrepreneurs.

To Sum shit up

It’s a blessing to be able to find a community like this, I want to contribute and help others also. I also have challenges, and I am ready to make mistakes; but always learn from them. I am also blessed to be 17 years to learn about the Fast Lane, since we all know and understand how time is valuable.

Thanks for reading,
Steve.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Fup'v lpux xjz zua fofp'v hiv e sitqupti jisi. Zua'si fuoph vji sohjv vjoph epf jewi vji sohjv optvopdv. Og O duamf fu ov emm uwis eheop. O'f gmev uav tloq dummihi epf miesp xjev O piif ev nz uxp qedi et zua'wi tiinif vu fu. Hu vji dunnapovz dummihi suavi vjuahj et zua xepv. Ov't hsiev epf vji tannist miv zua dupdipvsevi nusi up zuas catopitt. Pancist tqiel gus vjintimwit. Zua nohjv katv hsefaevi vxu ziest ev dunnapovz dummihi epf ev vji wisz mietv neloph 50l+, civvis deti tdipesou, $100l qmat, ivd. Qmez cz ies. Zuas qesipvt epf dunnapovz xomm sitqupf vu zuas dunqepz cioph e tadditt. Emm vji citv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom