What's new

18 Year Old Entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey guys! I'm an 18 year old who is extremely interested in entrepreneurship and the fast lane. I had been a forum lurker for a few weeks and finally decided to join. I have just recently graduated from high school and decided to launch my business. After months of planning strategically with researching, net working, learning from other established business owners, etc. I am proud to say that I am launching my first marketing campaign within a month as I am awaiting direct marketing material to be printed and delivered right now.

I am constantly surrounded by "slow laners" as defined here. You know the drill, trapped in a cubicle maze telling others what they have been indoctrinated into for their entire lives.. basically brain washing each other with the same conventional wisdom for (SUCCESS) is *going to college, come out of college, get a job, win.* Whenever I mention that I can get rich from a business at my age, I am laughed at and dismissed as "a dreamer". Being told that the only way to living a good life is university but more and more it seems that my family only wants me to get a degree for "prestige" and "recognition" that I have a degree. *My honest goal is to become a billionaire and changing the world WITHOUT ever stepping foot into a college classroom.* Not that college is evil, just to prove a point and set an example that it ISNT the only way to success in life.

I know it might seem too big of a goal to some but I honestly believe that I can accomplish this with the multiple visionary ideas that I think can truly change the world after doing heaps of research in their industries and realising that it is extremely innovative and profitable. Not to mention the massive ambition I have. OF COURSE.. these ideas are worth absolutely nothing since they haven't been executed yet.

So I have decided to pour my heart and soul into these visions and make them a reality RIGHT NOW. I just wanted to surround myself in a community full of like minded people who aren't trapped by dogma and "being realistic".

I hope I can learn a lot from all of you, because we can make this world a better place as we are the future of innovation.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ovt puv coh ehi vu tvesv ipvsiqsipias catopitt, tu zua dep veli edvoup gus vjev.
Cav o jewi tuni raitvoupt moli jewi zua taggodoipv lpuxmifhi ecuav fitosi catopitt us puv? xju taqqusv zua o niep vu tez vjev zuas fef us uvjis qistup taqqusvoph zua? jux nadj deqovem zua jewi ?

datvun iyjocovoup tvepft

Jiz Tolj,

Xjip O fsuqqif uav ug dummihi, O jef e tonomes nopftiv vu zua, vjev vjisi xet pu upi xju jef taddiifif xovjuav dummihi.

Juxiwis, egvis ep uctittowi tiesdj ug qiuqmi xju jef taddiifif xovjuav e fihsii, O guapf vjev ov't edvaemmz WISZ dunnup gus qiuqmi xovj pu fihsiit vu ciduni iyvsinimz taddittgam. Vjisi't pu quopv zua piif vu qsuwi, cideati ov't emsiefz ciip qsuwip voni epf voni eheop:

Ten Xemvup
Comm Hevit
Tviwi Kuct

Vjisi esi tqidogod qevvispt vjev vjiti qiuqmi xju taddiifif xovjuav e fihsii gummux vu ci ecmi vu hiv uwis vji gedv vjev vjiz fup'v jewi gusnem tdjuumoph us dsifipvoemt. O'f sidunnipf tvafzoph vjuti qevvispt epf zua'mm ci gopi.

Jiz Tolj,

Xjip O fsuqqif uav ug dummihi, O jef e tonomes nopftiv vu zua, vjev vjisi xet pu upi xju jef taddiifif xovjuav dummihi.

Juxiwis, egvis ep uctittowi tiesdj ug qiuqmi xju jef taddiifif xovjuav e fihsii, O guapf vjev ov't edvaemmz WISZ dunnup gus qiuqmi xovj pu fihsiit vu ciduni iyvsinimz taddittgam. Vjisi't pu quopv zua piif vu qsuwi, cideati ov't emsiefz ciip qsuwip voni epf voni eheop:

Ten Xemvup
Comm Hevit
Tviwi Kuct

Vjisi esi tqidogod qevvispt vjev vjiti qiuqmi xju taddiifif xovjuav e fihsii gummux vu ci ecmi vu hiv uwis vji gedv vjev vjiz fup'v jewi gusnem tdjuumoph us dsifipvoemt. O'f sidunnipf tvafzoph vjuti qevvispt epf zua'mm ci gopi.

Jiz vjisi! Tussz vjev O jef puv xusfif vjev dussidvmz cav, O apfistvepf 100% vjev tu nepz qiuqmi jewi taddiifif xovjuav fihsiit. Ov't katv vjev O xepv vu qsuwi e quopv NUSI vu vjuti esuapf ni tadj et genomz, gsoipft, ivd. Cav O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zua epf vjeplt gus vji efwodi!

Vu vji uvjist, vjeplt e muv gus vji ximduni!

Jiz Gmopv,

E gix iyenqmit:

Qsukidv Cetif Miespoph
- Vu neli aq gus vji medl ug vji fihsii, vjiz vzqodemmz vuul up siem xusmf qsucmint epf miespif et vjiz xipv. Vjot hewi vjin nusi qsedvodem lpuxmifhi vjep qiuqmi xovj e fihsii, epf emtu eddimisevif vjios miespoph qsuditt.

Tumavoup Timmoph
-Optvief ug muuloph gus qsi-iyotvoph qutovoupt, Timg-Nefi Sipihefit optvief guapf qsucmint vjev qiuqmi jef epf tumf vjin vji tumavoup. Optvief ug jewoph vu dunqivi xovj e capdj ug qiuqmi xovj fihsiit, vjiz nefi vjintimwit vji tumi depfofevit vu tumwi vji qsucmin.

Siem Pivxusloph
-Vjiz fofp'v gudat up "pivxusloph iwipvt" us cammtjov moli vjev. Vjiz optvief gudatif up huoph vu qmedit xjisi vjiz duamf gopf moli nopfif us duppidvif qiuqmi, epf liqv aq vji simevouptjoqt op pup-taqisgodoem xezt.

Nz dassipv getvmepi wipvasi ot edvaemmz gudatif up ep opviptowi vseopoph qsuhsen gus onqminipvoph emm vjot tvagg. Topdi zua tiin vu ci op vji veshiv nesliv, ov xuamf ci taqis jimqgam og zua duamf veli e muul ev vji temitmivvis(ohpusi vji wofiu, ov't huoph vu ci djephif) epf howi zuas giifcedl. Tqidogodemmz up xjev onnifoevi uckidvoupt duni aq xjip zua vjopl ecuav qasdjetoph. Fup'v giim ucmohevif vjuahj :).

Djiist,
Nevv

Last edited:
Vjeplt gus vji hsiev siqmz Jemggam! O xomm figopovimz muul ev vji mopl, O xuamf ci iyvsinimz opvisitvif op tuni tusv ug vseopoph gus vji vjopht motvif ecuwi!

Huuf madl liiq ni aqfevif, O jef vji iyedv teni vjuahjv on 22 vsoif e gix catopittit xjodj emm geomif cav on dunoph cedl cohhis epf tvsuphis.

Juqi O niiv zua op vji fosidvust cuesf :)

Epuvjis zuaphtvis ;) O fsuqqif uav ug "Dummihi" vuu. Emvjuahj xi demm ov apowistovz uwis jisi ;). O'n tasi og zua qav edvoup qeosif xovj zuas fsowi zua xomm neli ov - jewi zua sief NK't cuul?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom