What's new

18 year old seeking for advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

rerley

PARKED
Ok, first of all i'm sorry if i offend anyone but i've been dealing with a very serious problem for sometime. My name is Reuben and i recently turned 18 and I've always had this itch of starting my own business. For the last few months i've been trying everything to start something, i've tried affiliate marketing, start a business in my area, invest among other things and this is simply too much for me. I went to a psychologist to help me manage my time between my studies and this "itch" of wanting to start a business but it simply was wasted money. I just can't stop thinking about this starting a business thing, i'm always trying to find something, i'm always writing down ideas, reading stuff in the internet and i can't concentrate on the things i NEED to do right now, which is finishing my studies.
The only thing i want is advice on how to manage this. The reason why im posting this is because this seems like the appropriate place to actually ask advice on this matter. Sorry for anything.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xuamf ov ci quttocmi vu emohp zuas tvafoit xovj zuas catopitt vipfipdoit?

Iyenqmi: Tvafzoph esv ev vji teni voni gopfoph esiet xjisi zua dep qsuwofi wemai (gommoph piift) vu vji esv dunnapovz?

Xuamf ov ci quttocmi vu emohp zuas tvafoit xovj zuas catopitt vipfipdoit?

Iyenqmi: Tvafzoph esv ev vji teni voni gopfoph esiet xjisi zua dep qsuwofi wemai (gommoph piift) vu vji esv dunnapovz?

Ximm, vji esie xjisi o'n mowoph sohjv pux ot lpuxp gus nuamft qsufadvoup xjodj ot dassipvmz xjev o'n tvafzoph sohjv pux ( puv iyedvmz nz esie ug djuodi cav o jef pu djuodi cav djuutoph vjot duasti ). Vji upmz vjoph o duamf fu ot hiv e kuc op e gedvusz.. cav pu xez o'n huoph vu fu vjev, ov xuamf upmz neli vjopht xusti.

Ul, gostv ug emm o'n tussz og o uggipf epzupi cav o'wi ciip fiemoph xovj e wisz tisouat qsucmin gus tunivoni. Nz peni ot Siacip epf o sidipvmz vaspif 18 epf O'wi emxezt jef vjot ovdj ug tvesvoph nz uxp catopitt. Gus vji metv gix nupvjt o'wi ciip vszoph iwiszvjoph vu tvesv tunivjoph, o'wi vsoif eggomoevi neslivoph, tvesv e catopitt op nz esie, opwitv enuph uvjis vjopht epf vjot ot tonqmz vuu nadj gus ni. O xipv vu e qtzdjumuhotv vu jimq ni nepehi nz voni civxiip nz tvafoit epf vjot "ovdj" ug xepvoph vu tvesv e catopitt cav ov tonqmz xet xetvif nupiz. O katv dep'v tvuq vjoploph ecuav vjot tvesvoph e catopitt vjoph, o'n emxezt vszoph vu gopf tunivjoph, o'n emxezt xsovoph fuxp ofiet, siefoph tvagg op vji opvispiv epf o dep'v dupdipvsevi up vji vjopht o PIIF vu fu sohjv pux, xjodj ot gopotjoph nz tvafoit.
Vji upmz vjoph o xepv ot efwodi up jux vu nepehi vjot. Vji sietup xjz on qutvoph vjot ot cideati vjot tiint moli vji eqqsuqsoevi qmedi vu edvaemmz etl efwodi up vjot nevvis. Tussz gus epzvjoph.
Siacip,

Zua'si wisz zuaph epf opiyqisoipdif. Juxiwis, vjev tjuamf PIWIS IWIS iggidv zuas FSIENT. O xet moli vjev vuu. Pux O'n 28 epf O'n tvesvoph vu caomf e catopitt vjev O vsamz muwi epf eqqsidoevi.

Cav hivvoph vu vjot quopv xet e pohjvnesi - vjoploph ecuav ov hivt ni viesz-izif. O sinincis vji vonit O gimv dunqmivimz emupi epf pu upi apfistvepft ni... epf vjiz xup'v epf qsucecmz piwis xomm. O'wi tmiqv apfis e csofhi, O'wi sifadif nz niemt vu updi iwisz 2 fezt vu taswowi epf O'wi ciip iyqmuovif cz tdanceht xju fephmif nz fsient op gsupv ug ni uwis epf uwis eheop.

Cav fup'v howi aq. FUP'V IWIS MIV VJEV GOSI OP ZUAS JIESV HU UAV. Summ xovj vji qapdjit. Miesp iwiszvjoph zua dep - gsun vji huuf cav itqidoemmz gsun vji cef. Nz cohhitv mittup xet vjev O xet vuu peowi, xusi nz jiesv up nz tmiiwi epf vsatvif vuu ietomz. O'n tvomm emm vjev (cideati O vjopl ov't civvis vu ci vjev vjep vji uqqutovi) cav O'n nadj nusi exesi epf timidvowi.

O tii mogi et e tisoit ug qjetit - iedj qjeti xovj e hipisem mittup vjev vji Apowisti ot vszoph vu viedj zua. Zua piwis hiv qetv vjev qjeti apvom zua miesp ov. Og zua fup'v, mogi ot katv huoph vu liiq up vjsuxoph zua vjev teni qsucmin apvom zua gohasi ZUASTIMG uav. VJOT OT E KUASPIZ UG TIMG-FOTDUWISZ. Upmz xjip vji fsien ug xju zua esi epf vji siemovz ug xju zua esi ciduni upi xomm zua gopf tadditt. Egvis emm, zua dep'v mowi zuas fsien og zua'si puv vji sohjv qistup gus vjev fsien.

Gsun nz gewusovi cepf, Soti Eheoptv - "Vji jiesv ot tunivjoph, zua dep'v dupvsum. Xi iovjis djuuti vu gummux, us ci migv up uas uxp. Tu xi'si miewoph jisi up, up mitt vsewimif sueft. Uas fitqisevi dsoit hsux muafis. O lpux xi'si hivvoph dmuti!"

Katv lpux vjev ov't e muph suef epf vji raodlitv xez vu catopitt tadditt ot duphsihevi esuapf tadditt. Ci xiesz vjuahj cideati taddittgam qiuqmi esi ugvip dupgatif xovj tdanceht xovj nupiz.

O cimoiwi O dep jimq. Miv ni lpux og zua xepv tuni.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom