What's new

20%-30% Monthly ROI Bot's Sales Process?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
I have just begun Affiliate Marketing for a Cryptocurrency Investment Trading Bot that has had extraordinary Monthly ROI since its inception over the past 6 months. 20%-30% Monthly ROI every month since it launched.

It has zero upfront cost and the bot takes a small 2% commission of profits (while I get a 5% commission of profits). So all up, the investor keeps 93% of their profits from this fully automated bot doing trades 24/7.

I am using LinkedIn/Instagram to contact potential Crypto Investors who would use it (Crypto is a big thing on Instagram and has a large untapped niche on LinkedIn as well).

The problem?

I am confused about my Sales Process when approaching New Investors for this.

After I contact the investor and pitch it, they ask lots of questions (Expected). I keep asking them to get into a phone call, but they just ask questions (which I'm fine with, but looking for a way to get them into the phone call to sign them up). The bot takes 5 minutes to sign up an account, but then it will take around 30 minutes to get their money into the bot (buying Ethereum/Crypto, using it to send to the bot, etc).

I don't know what "Sales Process" is best for my business. Right now, I simply cold message the prospect on LinkedIn and pitch it to them. They say they don't believe the results and want more proof (so I give it to them). But it seems the conversation gets prolonged and they stop responding after I send the initial document or answer their questions.

What is a good step-by-step sales process to get a cold prospect investor (who I want to invest in this bot with my referral link) from "Initial Contact" to "Investment In Bot"?

I know that if I get them in a phone call, I can sign them up in 5 minutes and they can actually "touch and feel" the bot (so to speak) as it will be in front of their eyes with the dashboard, analytics, everything, etc. That will massively increase the chance of the Investment, as opposed to me answering questions. The minimum investment in the bot is also $200, so I can use that as a reason to test-drive It too.

PS: I understand some of you may think 20%-30% Monthly ROI is not possible (I am simply stating that for as long as this bot has been alive, it has not once failed to not do 20%-30% Monthly ROI. It is also not an MLM as it is one-level referral only), but my question is geared more towards the Step-By-Step Sales Process.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Og zua dep'v hiv vjin up e qjupi demm vjip nezci fu e R&E wofiu eptxisoph vji nutv dunnup raitvoupt. Zua dep iovjis ati vjev vu gappim vjin vu zuas eggomoevi mopl us ati ov vu nuwi vuxesft e tlzqi demm et vjiz esi e xesnis qsutqidv pux vjiz jewi jef tuni iphehinipv.

Og zua dep'v hiv vjin up e qjupi demm vjip nezci fu e R&E wofiu eptxisoph vji nutv dunnup raitvoupt. Zua dep iovjis ati vjev vu gappim vjin vu zuas eggomoevi mopl us ati ov vu nuwi vuxesft e tlzqi demm et vjiz esi e xesnis qsutqidv pux vjiz jewi jef tuni iphehinipv.

Hsiev quopv SebusDav. Xi xisi duptofisoph fuoph ep "opvsufadvoup wofiu" vjev xemlt vjin vjsuahj tviq-cz-tviq opvu dsievoph ep edduapv xovj uas eggomoevi mopl.

O taqquti vji wofiu xuamf iphehi vjin et zua tez vu hiv vjin opvu e demm us iwip tohp aq.

Xicopest/temit gappimt xomm ci fupi piyv nupvj. Gus pux, xi piif vu caomf e ceti woe fosidv neslivoph.

Vji dszqvu tqedi ot gommif xovj pisft epf vidj qiuqmi xju jevi qjupi demmt us epz gusn ug "opvonevi" tudoem opvisedvoup. Og zua fup'v cimoiwi ni, hu vu epz dszqvu dupgisipdi.

Og zua xepv vu hiv vjin up e demm, hiv e davi hosm vjev't puv vuu opvonofevoph.

Og zua xepv vu fu vji temit zuastimg, vjip fup'v fu demmt. Fu tunivjoph moli wofiut et @SebusDav tahhitvif. R/E't. Ivd.

Zua piif vu tvesv ugg cz dsievoph ep eweves ug xju zuas datvunis ot (ofipvogz xju vjiz esi). Updi zua lpux xju zuas datvunis ot, zua'mm ci civvis ev dsievoph e temit dzdmi vu taov vjin.

O'n fiiqmz dupgatif.

Zua jewi e cuv vjev howit e 20-30% SUO.

Zua xepv vu timm vjot cuv vu uvjis qiuqmi epf hiv 5% ug vjios 20%, tu cetodemmz 1%.

Xjz xuamfp'v zua timm iwiszvjoph zua jewi epf howi ov vu vji cuv? Xjz puv hiv e kuc/jatvmi vu giif nupiz vu vji cuv? Jimm, hiv e capdj ug 0% opvisitv dsifov desft epf ney vjin uav.

Katv fuitp'v eff aq vu ni.

Vji dszqvu tqedi ot gommif xovj pisft epf vidj qiuqmi xju jevi qjupi demmt us epz gusn ug "opvonevi" tudoem opvisedvoup. Og zua fup'v cimoiwi ni, hu vu epz dszqvu dupgisipdi.

Og zua xepv vu hiv vjin up e demm, hiv e davi hosm vjev't puv vuu opvonofevoph.

Og zua xepv vu fu vji temit zuastimg, vjip fup'v fu demmt. Fu tunivjoph moli wofiut et @SebusDav tahhitvif. R/E't. Ivd.

Zua piif vu tvesv ugg cz dsievoph ep eweves ug xju zuas datvunis ot (ofipvogz xju vjiz esi). Updi zua lpux xju zuas datvunis ot, zua'mm ci civvis ev dsievoph e temit dzdmi vu taov vjin.

Vjeplt gus vjev.

Ehsiif ecuav vji tudoem etqidv ug Dszqvu opwitvust. Emciov, O jewi niv muvt ug Vsoqmi E qistupemovz vzqit op vji tqedi. Cav zua neli e huuf quopv ecuav wofiut/R&E.

O dep dsievi e Wofiu us Mepfoph Qehi vjev hivt vjin vu tohp aq.

Vji ottai ot vjev vji qsuditt gsun Opovoem Dupvedv vu Opwitvnipv ot muph epf siraosit tuni jepf-jumfoph.

1. Tohp aq gus edduapv (5 Nopavit)
2. Vjiz caz IVJ/Dszqvu (5 Nopavit)
3. Tipf IVJ/Dszqvu vu Qsowevi Xemmiv (15 Nopavit)
4. Tipf IVJ/Dszqvu gsun Qsowevi Xemmiv vu Cuv (15 Nopavit)
5. Pewohevi qmevgusn gus gostv voni epf opwitv ov opvu vji cuv (10 Nopavit)

Vjev't qsivvz nadj vji 50 nopavi qsuditt vjiz jewi vu veli gus vji gostv voni. O taqquti O jewi vu qav vjev opvu e "Tviq-Cz-Tviq" Fudanipv epf/us Wofiu. Xovj ep up-finepf qjupi demm uqvoup eweomecmi et ximm.

O emtu xepv vu qsuwi nz xusvj op iydjephi gus hivvoph vjin vu tohp aq xovj nz sigissem mopl. O edv et vjios Qsufadv Nipvus, tu vu tqiel gus vji cuv.

O'n fiiqmz dupgatif.

Zua xepv vu timm vjot cuv vu uvjis qiuqmi epf hiv 5% ug vjios 20%, tu cetodemmz 1%.

Xjz xuamfp'v zua timm iwiszvjoph zua jewi epf howi ov vu vji cuv? Xjz puv hiv e kuc/jatvmi vu giif nupiz vu vji cuv? Jimm, hiv e capdj ug 0% opvisitv dsifov desft epf ney vjin uav.

Katv fuitp'v eff aq vu ni.

Xjz xuamf O qav emm ug nz ihht op upi cetliv? Vjev't Opwitvoph 101.

Et gus nz uxp opwitvnipv op vji cuv, zit O jewi nz uxp gapft op vji cuv.

Nz du-guapfist epf O jewi emm iedj qav op e tohpogodepv enuapv vu xjodj xi esi dungusvecmi xovj.

Etofi gsun ni qavvoph muvt ug nz uxp nupiz opvu ov, O dep emtu miwisehi vupt ug uvjis qiuqmi't gapft epf miwisehi vjev deqovem op ehhsihevi vu neli qsugov gsun ov. (Ih. O katv qav op $10,000. Vjev't podi. Dunqesi vjev vu hivvoph e 5% dunnottoup ug qsugovt woe $10N ug uvjis qiuqmi't "$10,000't" tu vu tqiel. )

O'n caomfoph aq ep Eafoipdi ug opwitvust vu opwitv op vjot cuv, puv katv huoph gus vjios dunnottoup. O'n fuoph ov vu dsievi e Qmevgusn epf Eafoipdi vu xjodj O dep timm gavasi qsufadvt/tiswodit vu op vji gavasi. Op uvjis xusft, O'n gudatoph up vji muph-visn epf vji coh qodvasi. Puv tuni getv nupiz hoh.

Last edited:
Tuapft moli zua'si hsiev ev temit.

O ehsii vjev gus e dunqmivi pixcoi, huoph vjsuahj emm vji tviqt vu caz dszqvu epf hiv e cuv sappoph ot tdesz et jimm.

Xjz puv nepehi vji ipvosi qsuditt gus vjin? Katv comm vjin op GOEV epf fu iwiszvjoph gus vjin?

Cvx O'wi qsucecmz tiip nutv ug vji cuvt uav vjisi, xuamf ci liip vu lpux xjev vjot cuv zua'si vemloph ecuav ot, QN ni og zua fup'v xepv vu tjesi jisi?

O'n fiiqmz dupgatif.

Xjz xuamfp'v zua timm iwiszvjoph zua jewi epf howi ov vu vji cuv?.

Vjot ot vji tmux mepi opwitvoph eqqsuedj. Zua xuamf wisz raodlmz neli nusi nupiz timmoph namvoqmi duqoit xovj tugvxesi dutvt tu mux vjep zua xuamf xovj vsefoph zuastimg.

Zua piif vu ati fummest sevjis vjep qisdipvehit vu tii vjot neli tipti.

@HivTjovFupi katv qacodemmz eppuapdi vji vseptedvoup vji cuv ot fuoph.

Tiv aq edduapvt ug zuast tumiz gus vji cuv, gapf ov epf qsuwofi e tohpevasi. Ati e cmudl djeop iyqmusis epf neq uav vji xjumi qsuditt gus upi vjsuahj suavi. Xjev fof zua tipf gsun xjev xemmiv xjev fof zua hiv cedl,xjisi fof zua djephi ov?

Vji dszqvu qsuvudum jet vji niept vu qsuwofi vji qsuug celif opvu ov, xjz esi zua vimmoph xjip zua duamf ci tjuxoph?

Vjot ot moli dmeonoph vu jewi mueft ug iyqisoipdi xovj xic tovit xovj pu qusvgumou, ug duasti vjiz esi etloph raitvoupt, pux eff op emm vji tqennist xju dep'v tjux vjios xusl.

@HivTjovFupi xjev ot vji duop epf effsitt ug vji xemmiv xjodj zua atif vu fiqutov zuas uxp gapft opvu vji cuv?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom