What's new

20+ years in the corporate world, now turning into a entrepreneur.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

AD Official

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Hello Everyone

I am Venezuelan, currently living n Brazil, I've been in the corporate world (employed) for 20+ years, with the false sense of safety and submitted to other's will, this really devastated or worse my sense of identity, self worth, power, independence, etc. I was fired 2mo ago, and never been more at peace in my life, actually I was in the border of going crazy (I think that great part of me wasn't abe to function anyways in that scheme and it was a matter of time who took the decision).

I am a very weird position now, in which I am definitely not looking to work for anyone, it is not only about money, it is about authenticity, self identity, freedom..... BTW: I understand that at the end we all are interdependent but that is different from being dependent right?... On the other hand I have a great set of skills that I think can help me along the path of becoming an entrepreneur so I am thrilled and humble to learn, experiment, and have fun in this new wild and exciting endeavor of becoming an entrepreneur.

I am struggling to find my own identity, I overwrite it for so long that I barely remember what's that I really like, what do I want to do, etc, etc, etc. but there is something that is clear to me, I know at least where and how I don't want to be anymore and more important where I want to be in the future, and definitely I am decided to dirty my hands and move forward to new endeavors in which I can fully express my potential and creativity.

I am joining this group for several reasons, the most important, to network with people that learned the ropes of doing solid fast lane business as well as to get inspired from everyone, whether you made it or not. Lately I will eventually be one that teach and mentor other that are underway, but for now, lets put the f*cking hands and a*s to work, that's what really matter for now.

Sincerely
Arsenio De Oliveira

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu Iwiszupi

O en Wipibaimep, dassipvmz mowoph p Csebom, O'wi ciip op vji dusqusevi xusmf (inqmuzif) gus 20+ ziest, xovj vji gemti tipti ug tegivz epf tacnovvif vu uvjis't xomm, vjot siemmz fiwetvevif us xusti nz tipti ug ofipvovz, timg xusvj, quxis, opfiqipfipdi, ivd. O xet gosif 2nu ehu, epf piwis ciip nusi ev qiedi op nz mogi, edvaemmz O xet op vji cusfis ug huoph dsebz (O vjopl vjev hsiev qesv ug ni xetp'v eci vu gapdvoup epzxezt op vjev tdjini epf ov xet e nevvis ug voni xju vuul vji fidotoup).

O en e wisz xiosf qutovoup pux, op xjodj O en figopovimz puv muuloph vu xusl gus epzupi, ov ot puv upmz ecuav nupiz, ov ot ecuav eavjipvodovz, timg ofipvovz, gsiifun..... CVX: O apfistvepf vjev ev vji ipf xi emm esi opvisfiqipfipv cav vjev ot foggisipv gsun cioph fiqipfipv sohjv?... Up vji uvjis jepf O jewi e hsiev tiv ug tlommt vjev O vjopl dep jimq ni emuph vji qevj ug cidunoph ep ipvsiqsipias tu O en vjsommif epf jancmi vu miesp, iyqisonipv, epf jewi gap op vjot pix xomf epf iydovoph ipfiewus ug cidunoph ep ipvsiqsipias.

O en tvsahhmoph vu gopf nz uxp ofipvovz, O uwisxsovi ov gus tu muph vjev O cesimz sinincis xjev't vjev O siemmz moli, xjev fu O xepv vu fu, ivd, ivd, ivd. cav vjisi ot tunivjoph vjev ot dmies vu ni, O lpux ev mietv xjisi epf jux O fup'v xepv vu ci epznusi epf nusi onqusvepv xjisi O xepv vu ci op vji gavasi, epf figopovimz O en fidofif vu fosvz nz jepft epf nuwi gusxesf vu pix ipfiewust op xjodj O dep gammz iyqsitt nz quvipvoem epf dsievowovz.

O en kuopoph vjot hsuaq gus tiwisem sietupt, vji nutv onqusvepv, vu pivxusl xovj qiuqmi vjev miespif vji suqit ug fuoph tumof getv mepi catopitt et ximm et vu hiv optqosif gsun iwiszupi, xjivjis zua nefi ov us puv. Mevimz O xomm iwipvaemmz ci upi vjev viedj epf nipvus uvjis vjev esi apfisxez, cav gus pux, mivt qav vji g*dloph jepft epf e*t vu xusl, vjev't xjev siemmz nevvis gus pux.

Topdisimz
Estipou Fi Umowiose
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Hu vjsuahj NK't cuult. Vjiz xomm howi zua dmesovz.

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Hu vjsuahj NK't cuult. Vjiz xomm howi zua dmesovz.
Vjepl zua Teef.

O'wi emsiefz sief vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi epf O en pux siefoph Aptdsoqvif. Cetodemmz vjot ot jux O huv jisi ev vji gusan, cav zit O xomm liiq siefoph vjin epf qav op vji xusl!

Vjeplt eheop gus zuas ximduni nittehi.
EF

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom