What's new

20 Years Old From Aus, Starting This Journey Now. DETERMINED.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

ryanjk

New Contributor
Hey guys,

Been cruising around on these forums over the past few days, I'm impressed with the quality of people on here willing to help and give business advice.

I want to give a brief intro of myself, lay down my goals and then hopefully receive some advice from those who are a bit further down the path than I.

First of all a bit about me:

- I am 20 years old, single, currently living at home with parents which means I have very little living expenses (don't pay rent, most food is paid for etc).
- I have 5 figures saved up in the bank from 6 months of working 50+ hour weeks.
- I am able to execute tasks and maintain consistency to achieve a high level of competency. While not related to business, in the past 12 months I have:
- Successfully dropped from around 15-16% BF to 8% while simultaneously increase my max deadlift and squat by >40kgs.
- I have moved from being lonely and having very few female relationships and drinking heavily to having an abundance of women in my life, completely stopped drinking and my confidence with my ability to attract new women is higher than ever.

I don't want to appear as if I'm bragging, the point I'm making is that I am able to stick to tasks consistently in order to produce results. With fitness I learned what to do from those who are successful and just did it, with relationships I programmed myself to develop more alpha male characteristics from those who are the best in the field.

Now, my focus for the next however many months is perhaps the hardest to master, Money.

I have been interested in making money beyond being a wage slave for some time now. I have the typical back story - read the four hour work week, tried all sorts of programs and courses blah blah blah.

While I have made very little money from entrepreneurial ventures in the past, what I have learned from success with weightlifting/dieting and success with women is that I know how to learn new skills. I only listen to people who are where I want to be, I take their advice and shut the F*ck up and get on with executing. I don't bitch, I don't complain. I am extremely grateful for any help I do receive.

My main priority in life at the moment is to become financially free. I currently work part time in a bar, which I enjoy for the most part. But I aspire to be able to travel the world, working from my computer and developing myself in other areas that require me to be both financially stable and independent.

When it comes to money, my medium terms goals are:
- I want to create an income system that will earn >$5000 a month and require less than 5 hours a week work to maintain. The point of this is not to become rich, I do not intend on becoming a millionaire in the near future. Rather I need to find something that allows me the freedom to work on a REAL fastlane business.

My problem isn't taking action, if I know something will work, I will work night and day until my eyes bleed to make the thing work. I enjoy pushing my limits and working beyond exhaustion, I have a perverse pleasure to this kind of pain which i've cultivated in late night gym sessions where I am running on very low sleep and having worked over 12 hours for the day between two jobs. I love proving to myself what I am capable of achieving.

For those of you who have successfully built and run passive income businesses that earn over $5K a month I would appreciate any advice you're willing to give on the following:

- What would be the best way to setup a passive income business in the next three months?
Marketing CPA offers with PPV and CPC?
Niche websites?
Offline services?
Promoting adult related offers? (sex sells, right?)

As I said, the point this journey this income isn't to get rich. The point is to setup an income stream that doesn't require much time investment to maintain, so i can then focus time on building a fastlane business.

I am not some snotty nose punk who read Tim Ferris and thinks he should never have to work again. I am willing to work my a$$ off, I am willing to put in 16-18 hour days. I am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve these goals.

What I am looking for is recommendations on the best avenue for creating passive income streams, from more experienced and successful people in this area. So for anybody reading this who is living on mostly passive income streams, I will highly value your opinion.

Thanks for reading, and I welcome any advice.

Ryan

P.S.
As a trade off, I would be more than willing to trade dietary/fitness advice to people who maybe need help in that area in exchange for relevant business advice. Although I am not the strongest guy in the world (max deadlift is 407 lbs weighing 176 lbs), what I do know is how to get myself and pretty much anyone else very, very lean. I have helped friends and coached others to become really lean and bring their abs to the surface.
I have no doubt that I will have a six pack for the rest of my life, providing circumstances remain normal in terms of injury and disease.
So if anybody is successful in business but is having trouble with their health/weight and would be interested in trading dietary advice for business advice I would be more than willing.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni nevi,

Huuf vu tii epuvjis zuaph eattoi up jisi epf emtu opvu govpitt. Emm vji citv

Jewi zua sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ziv? Og puv, fu ov cigusi epzvjoph imti.

E duaqmi ug ofiet vu jimq zua hiv tvesvif...

Tvesv e cmuh gummuxoph zuas foivesz qmep epf iyisdoti vseopoph qsuhsen. Og zua jewi taggodoipv lpuxmifhi, qedlehi opvu ep i-cuul. Zit, vji nesliv ot tevasevif, cav huuf tlommt vu miesp epf e huuf xez vu tvesv uav. Ov duamf emtu ci e podi hogv vjev zua duamf howi vu nipvust op iydjephi gus vjios efwodi.

Zua nipvoup zua xusl op e ces - xjev't vji cohhitv qsucmin zua gedi ev xusl iwisz fez? Ot vjisi e qsufadv/tiswodi zua duamf dsievi vu neli zuas kuc ietois?

Optvief ug kanqoph opvu tidvust zua fup'v lpux epzvjoph ecuav, sitiesdj vji tidvust zua fu lpux op fiqvj gostv - govpitt epf ces xusl. Ot vjisi e xez zua duamf duncopi vji vxu? "Jux vu neopveop hsiev ect xjomi cioph e cesnep" qsufadv gus iyenqmi.

Huuf madl.

Ximduni nevi,

Huuf vu tii epuvjis zuaph eattoi up jisi epf emtu opvu govpitt. Emm vji citv
Djiist nep,
Jewi zua sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ziv? Og puv, fu ov cigusi epzvjoph imti.

E duaqmi ug ofiet vu jimq zua hiv tvesvif...

Tvesv e cmuh gummuxoph zuas foivesz qmep epf iyisdoti vseopoph qsuhsen. Og zua jewi taggodoipv lpuxmifhi, qedlehi opvu ep i-cuul. Zit, vji nesliv ot tevasevif, cav huuf tlommt vu miesp epf e huuf xez vu tvesv uav. Ov duamf emtu ci e podi hogv vjev zua duamf howi vu nipvust op iydjephi gus vjios efwodi.

Zua nipvoup zua xusl op e ces - xjev't vji cohhitv qsucmin zua gedi ev xusl iwisz fez? Ot vjisi e qsufadv/tiswodi zua duamf dsievi vu neli zuas kuc ietois?

Optvief ug kanqoph opvu tidvust zua fup'v lpux epzvjoph ecuav, sitiesdj vji tidvust zua fu lpux op fiqvj gostv - govpitt epf ces xusl. Ot vjisi e xez zua duamf duncopi vji vxu? "Jux vu neopveop hsiev ect xjomi cioph e cesnep" qsufadv gus iyenqmi.

Huuf madl.

Vjeplt Cmai Moup.

O edvaemmz jewi xsovvip nz uxp icuul epf cmuh ecuav vseopoph/foivoph. Ovt ehhsittowiiwumavoup.dun.

Vji qsucmin ot, O xepv e nivjuf vu iesp nupiz vjev otp'v simoepv up caomfoph ep eafoipdi uwis voni, tu O dep jewi vji voni vu xusl up caomfoph vji cmuh. O dep tii vjev vjot cmuh xomm veli ni ev mietv 12 nupvjt ug xusl vu hiv ov iespoph duptotvipv siwipai.

O piif e movvmi opduni pux, vu emmux ni vji gsiifun vu xusl up cohhis qmept gus vji gavasi.

Vjeplt gus vji ofiet.

O xepv e nivjuf vu iesp nupiz vjev otp'v simoepv up caomfoph ep eafoipdi uwis voni, tu O dep jewi vji voni vu xusl up caomfoph vji cmuh. O dep tii vjev vjot cmuh xomm veli ni ev mietv 12 nupvjt ug xusl vu hiv ov iespoph duptotvipv siwipai.

Puv vsai

Og e cmuh xet tuniupi't upmz gudat, epf vjiz effif wemai, ov't optepimz ietz vu neli duptotvipv opduni gsun e cmuh.(epf getv) Nutv qiuqmi xju lpux jux vu neli nupiz iovjis fup'v cmuh, us katv fu ov up vji tofi.

Cmuhhoph ot upi ug vji nutv apveqqif neslivt iwis. Qiuqmi tez ov't "tevasevif", cav vjiz fup'v apfistvepf xjev tevasevif niept. Ov't dsuxfif, cav ov't puv tevasevif ev emm.

O jewi moli e fubip qutvt up GusiwisKucmitt. O jewi uwis 4,000 tactdsocist gsun vjuti jepfgam ug qutvt. O duamf neli e "gamm-voni" opduni ugg ov og O xepvif vu. O jewip'v evvinqvif vu nupivobi ov ziv cideati O'n e dsebz nep, epf xet vumf og zua'si puv mowoph up vji ifhi zua'si veloph aq vuu nadj suun.

O duamf jewi dupfiptif vjuti qutvt opvu e nadj tnemmis qisouf ug voni og O xet fuoph ov gamm voni, epf neslivif vji tovi gamm voni, epf dsievif qsufadvt og vjev xet nz tjusv visn huem.

Ov't puv dunqmodevif.

Fitqovi vji cmuhhoph podji jewoph jahi heqt vu gomm, Cmuhhoph vu timm ep icuul et ep ipf heni ot tvomm figopovimz puv tunivjoph O'f sidunnipf. Zua piif vu gomm e siem piif. Iwisz cmuhhis xju xepvt vu neli e gix hsepf/nupvj jet vji cmuhhoph/icuul qmep. Ov't nadj foggisipv og ov't e cmuhhoph/djephi vji opfatvsz O'n cmuhhoph ecuav vzqi qmep. Ot vjisi e piif op vji govpitt tqedi vjev otp'v gommif? Nezci vjot xomm jimq zua: jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...voph-nezci-xez-vu-gomm-heqt-op-neslivt.51109/

Cmuhhoph ot "quqames" et e xez vu neli nupiz upmopi upmz cideati nepz cmuhhist veml ecuav vjios tadditt cmuhhoph et e xez vu neli effovoupem qsugov gsun siefist.

Vjisi esi civvis xezt.

Cmuhhoph ot e hsiev neslivoph vuum gus e catopitt og atif dussidvmz, xjodj emnutv pu catopittit fu. Juxiwis, cmuhhoph et vji catopitt ovtimg, ot puv e huuf ofie.

Vjisi esi nadj civvis uqqusvapovoit.

Last edited by a moderator:
O xepv vu dsievi ep opduni tztvin vjev xomm iesp >$5000 e nupvj epf siraosi mitt vjep 5 juast e xiil xusl vu neopveop.
Xjz puv neli vjot

Sevjis O piif vu gopf tunivjoph vjev emmuxt ni vji gsiifun vu xusl up e SIEM getvmepi catopitt.
Vjot?

Siemmz zua tjuamf djidl uav tpuxcepl't xictovi. Ji jet e siemmz duum esvodmi vemloph ecuav e catopitt ji ot opwitvif op epf csielt fuxp tunivjopht vjev O guapf jimqgam.

O fappu og O neloph vji dussimevoup sohjv ( @tpuxcepl ) cav zua teof zua xusl 50 juast e xiil. Xjz puv gopf e xez vu tqipf vjev voni neloph $100/juas? Zua'f emsiefz ci ev zuas huem gus vji nupvj.

Vjeplt @tpuxcepl cepl, O'mm veli e muul ev vjev qutv.

@Noli Lewepehj vjev 50 juast ug xusl xet civxiip vxu kuc (siveom epf cesxusl). Pux O jewi tewif aq ipuahj vu emmux nztimg vji piyv gix nupvjt xusloph upmz xiilipft op e ces, epf fifodevoph vji sitv ug nz voni vu catopitt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom