What's new

22 Years Old, 1 Million Dollars a Month?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Lagron

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everyone, I saw a number of people had an introduction so here is mine...

I have yet to read the book fastlane millionaire book, (I ordered, should be here tomorrow).
I started running a construction company when I was 16 years old when my father was away, or sick and stuck in hospitals and so on. He is better now, thank god.

I have always had an entrepreneurs mindset, wanting to instead come up with an idea, organize a company so it works on its own and collecting nicely from it monthly as I merely concentrate on helping it grow. I for some reason love the internet and the opportunities it has made availalbe for everyone who wants to take action.

I first started a virtual hotels, renting company. Where I literally took images and facts about top hotels and "rented" a number of them, at real rates. Only catch...people paid real rates to stay at this "virtual" hotel and gained nothing else from it directly... INDIRECTLY... I pooled the money of all the tenants for the hotel for the month, and came up with sums of around 7-9k a month. I then had a randomizer script on the site choose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner. The earnings would be divided amongst them and I would take a nice 1.5-2k of the funds. This lasted for 1 year, upon which, because my site was hosted on my highschool's server, and I "finished the class" my username and logins/data were deleted automatically by the end of Freshman year HS : / ... I refunded the June's payments to the hotel and never went back to it.

From then, I ran membership sites, only really accumulated 50-100 people, from niches such as being a good parent (I'm not even a parent..I was only in HS), gardening and raising bunnies... I think it was too much work to come up with content to write, gardening because my grandparents own farms, being a good parent because I think parents are the greatest factor to create the GOOD and the BAD of their children, and bunnies because my girlfriend and I bought a bunny and heck, I let her take the site and run it as a birthday gift, which she got bored of, and so it died out.

Junior year HS, I wrote an ebook on "How To Make $10,001.00 Guaranteed This Month or Your Money Back"
I offered solid advice on how to create a membership site to make $10,000 this month with it... I sold 45 copies at $ 100 by sending a letter with the general pitch of the book, through the mail to my neighbors who all knew me, and noted "Funds gained from the sale of this e-book will result in a down payment for a car for xxx living at yyy, your neighbor!" (it was something like this, can't remember the entire wording)... ( still have the red mitsubishi eclipse, which I must say needs to change to a BMW or Audi S7 ASAP).

Senior year in HS, I wanted to start a payment processing site, and screw with PayPal and other bill payment services, this was a flop and waste of my time, I do not have "development" knowledge, and have put this on my todo when I have a few hundred thousand to make it as I envision/have documented it to be when I can afford to do so.

I also started Texagram Inc., it is a mobile marketing company, currently also my only source of income.

And here I am... My goal? My reason to join this forum, I want to make $ 1,000,000 a month. Am I short on this... yes, I'm short by more than 11 Million dollars in revenue a year. Can I expect to make my first $1,000,000 in a single month? Yes, but it will take a lot of months where I will only make a few hundred thousand before I can make that $1 Million a month.

What I am doing right now...

Working on opening a stock market. No I will not say more. What I am doing as I have developers create what I need?

...Trying my hand on Importing and Exporting from China.

I do wish myself success.
Thank you for reading!

And great forum by the way, I love a lot of the content I have found here, and I know what I learn here will be greatly beneficial.

Gudat up caomfoph e catopitt vjev nelit $1,000 e nupvj. vjip tdemi ov. Xjip zua neli vjev, tdemi ov vu $5L, 10L, tu up.

Fup'v gudat up neloph "1 nommoup e nupvj."

O moli vji vipedovz. Huuf madl up zuas vsewimt epf egvis zua sief vji cuul zua xomm qsucecmz jewi e nadj civvis ofie ug xjev fosidvoupt zua piif vu veli.

Vjeplt up vji dunnipvt, zit O en figopovimz vszoph vu tdemi aq gsun 1l e nupvj qsugov, vu 5l epf tu up epf tu gusvj.

Emtu, vjeplt up vji vipedovz dunnipv Aphufmz. O moli ov.

O vjopl O piif vu tov fuxp epf xsovi e heni qmep epf gummux vjsuahj, O sief e qutv jisi jux tuniupi tvesvif xovj 15l epf vaspif ov opvu 10 nommoup us tunivjoph vu vjev iyvipv op 2 ziest us tu... TJIITJ! O piif vu hiv nuwoph.

ovt puv ecuav zua.

ovt puv ecuav vji nupiz.

ovt ecuav xjev nesliv dep zua tiswi? xjev nesliv dep zua siedj, xjev nesliv dep zua neli jeqqz cz howoph vjin xjev vjiz esi muuloph gus.

vji nupiz ot e czqsufadv. og zua gudat up vji czqsufadv, zua xomm emxezt ci cijopf vji daswi.

B

vji nupiz ot e czqsufadv. og zua gudat up vji czqsufadv, zua xomm emxezt ci cijopf vji daswi.

Zuas qutv sinopft ni ug vjot rauvi cz Tviwi Kuct :F:

“O jevi ov xjip qiuqmi demm vjintimwit ‘ipvsiqsipiast’ xjip xjev vjiz’si siemmz vszoph vu fu ot meapdj e tvesvaq epf vjip timm ugg us hu qacmod, tu vjiz dep detj op epf nuwi up. Vjiz’si apxommoph vu fu vji xusl ov velit vu caomf e siem dunqepz, xjodj ot vji jesfitv xusl op catopitt."- Tviwi Kuct

O liiq gushivvoph vjot : / Zua esi sohjv, O tjuamf ci gudatoph up vji piift ug vji nesliv.

Vjeplt gus vji nittehi epf neloph ni sinincis ov eheop, O edvaemmz katv qav e qutv ov op vji suun xjisi O xuamf tii vjev iwiszfez O hiv up vjot meqvuq.

Zua jewi vji ophsifoipvt vu qsutqis. Zua jewi vji vjopht pidittesz vu caomf tunivjoph hsiev.

Emm zua esi cioph vumf jisi esi vjopht vjev O vjopl zua emsiefz lpux -- vjiz esi katv cioph dupgosnif.

Jisi ot nz vxu-dipvt xusvj.

O qisdiowi vji ecuwi ecuav zua epf xovj vjev teof miv ni eff vjev O vjopl zua jewi vu xusl up zuastimg gostv.
Zua xomm piif vu hiv vji nopf tiv vjev zua piif vu jewi vu fu xjev, op nutv nopft, ot ep onquttocomovz, elop vu xemloph up xevis. Zua xomm lpux xjip zua jewi huvvip vjisi.

Xjip zua hiv vjisi emm vji vetlt xjodj esi pidittesz vu tii xiemvj/piif epf dsievi ep ipvovz epf tvodl xovj ov xomm ciduni nadj ietois vjep vjiz tiin pux. Op vji niep voni, gudat up caomfoph "zua" iwip et zua esi gudatoph up caomfoph epf dsievoph xiemvj.

ZUA; esi vji nutv onqusvepv iminipv ug epz ipvovz vjev zua dep caomf tu caomf aq zuastimg; sief cuult up vji vjopht vjev opvisitvt zua, up vji ipvsiqsipias nopftiv, up qiuqmi epf vjios foggisipdit, miesp qevoipdi epf jupi vji vipedouat tqosov xjodj ot emsiefz opjisipv op zua. Fu vjuti epf zua xomm fu ximm updi vji qovdjis bopht e getvcemm zuas xez. Xjip ji fuit, zua xup'v qepod, zua xup'v ci egseof cav xomm ci iraoqqif vu veli vjev cemm jief up, raemogz epf raepvogz ov epf meapdj ov xovjuav epz ottait, ittipvoemmz jovvoph ov uav ug vji qesl. Ov ot xjev NK fof, Huuhmi, GediCuul epf epz uvjis taddittgam ipvovz jet fupi.

Vji vjopht, effovoupem, xjodj zua xomm piif vu miesp xomm duni vu zua et zua nuwi gusxesf xovj vjev ipvovz xjodj zua xomm iwipvaemmz tivvmi up -- vji apowisti xomm iptasi vjot. Juxiwis, zua natv fu zuas qesv op vji niep voni. Og puv vjip zua esi tasi vu tvsoli uav ev vji gostv daswi cemm xjodj dunit zua xez -- epf vjiz xomm duni, et tasimz et NK ot e wotoupesz. Emm vji citv epf O en hmef zua jewi e fitosi vu tii vji mohjv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom