Michael Clark
New Contributor
Hi all,
I'm a 25 year old Software Developer from Scotland about to start reading the millionnaire fastlane. I make about £34K a year in my permanent job doing Web Development work for a software house. I have £60K left on my mortgage, £6K in a pension fund, and a bank account that's accruing interest. I think that I'm a Slowlaner by definition.
I find myself with extra time on the weekends and as I get older it gets harder for me to waste it frivolously on Netflix and gaming. I want to spend my time working on developing a business. I have many ideas such as developing content for sites such as PluralSight or YouTube, reselling and have even considered creating an online marketplace for locally sourced products - a sort of "Made in Britain" kind of thing.
The problem I'm most faced with is finding the right product/service to provide for. I want to provide something of real value that isn't just a cheap thing I bought in China and sold for slightly more money in the UK. I want my path to the fastlane to be one filled with integrity and high quality.
I probably wont post very often, but will do so when I hit milestones or need/can provide advice.
Mike
I'm a 25 year old Software Developer from Scotland about to start reading the millionnaire fastlane. I make about £34K a year in my permanent job doing Web Development work for a software house. I have £60K left on my mortgage, £6K in a pension fund, and a bank account that's accruing interest. I think that I'm a Slowlaner by definition.
I find myself with extra time on the weekends and as I get older it gets harder for me to waste it frivolously on Netflix and gaming. I want to spend my time working on developing a business. I have many ideas such as developing content for sites such as PluralSight or YouTube, reselling and have even considered creating an online marketplace for locally sourced products - a sort of "Made in Britain" kind of thing.
The problem I'm most faced with is finding the right product/service to provide for. I want to provide something of real value that isn't just a cheap thing I bought in China and sold for slightly more money in the UK. I want my path to the fastlane to be one filled with integrity and high quality.
I probably wont post very often, but will do so when I hit milestones or need/can provide advice.
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
