What's new

3rd World Country to $100M Exit

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

makingofme

Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gents,

As I said in my introduction post, I will create a seperate post about my plans for my future.

I've created this post, just so that I can keep myself accountable so that I don't make a lot of poor choices again.

My plan is as follows.

By the end of 2023, create an income that relies on just me using sales skills to sell digital services to local businesses.

How do I plan on doing this?
- Find a niche within local businesses industry
- Send out as many emails/cold calls as I can in order to book a meeting with the owners of businesses within that niche, and just interview them, no selling. The reason for the interviews is so that I could find out what are the biggest problems a majority of them have. For example, I get on a call with 20-30 owners, and everyone of them has a problem with customer acquisition, that would be the problem I'd choose to create a solution around.
- I'd then go and find someone who either a) has that specific solution to their problems and I'd just reach out to see if I could partner with them. This would include me actually using my brain for once, and documenting what he does to solve that problem, and see if we can make that solution even easier to fulfill, faster, whatever. Just so that we can have more value in our offer.
And b) if there's noone that I could find that already has a solution to that problem. I'd try to get in contact with the top of the top business owners in that industry, and set up a similar interview with them, but with a twist. I'd mention something like this. "By the way, do you have issues with customer acqusition?" And depending on the answer, I'd ask him either "So how have you managed to scale to some big numbers, while having customer acquisition problems?" Or "Great to hear that you don't have any problems with it, how did you resolve that problem?".
- Once the previous stage is done and I have a service/product I can sell, my plan is to generate as many booked appointemnts by cold calling or emailing these business owners.
- The rest is as it follows, booked appointment -> show up -> closing -> service/product delivery
- Then the hard part begins, re-iterating the product/service based on feedback and just gaining as much feedback from the customers in order to create a productocracry...

Goal is to hit $10K per month by the end of 2023.

I don't know how often, I'll write posts under this thread, but for now my plan is to write daily, just as a way to keep myself accountable.

Let me know what you guys think?
If there is any advice, criticisms you have please let me know, that would really help me in many ways.

Thanks for reading!

Tnemm aqfevi.

Katv guapf e gsii feveceti xictovi ug emm catopitt devihusoit.

Guapf e duaqmi ug podjit O xuamf ci opvisitvif op qistupemmz.

Pux ov't voni vu fivisnopi xjodj upi ug vji gix O qodlif uav, tjuamf O gudat up, epf vjip O'mm tvesv dunqomoph e motv ug catopitt uxpist gsun wesouat dovoit, vjev O xomm siedj uav vu epf hiv tuni opviswoixt, tu vjev O dep gopf uav xjev vjios qsucmint esi epf tumwi vjin...

Vjev't ov gus pux.

Epz efwodi epf us dsovodotnt esi nusi vjip ximduni.

Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Jnn, O tnimm e muv ug nupiz djetoph.
Hu sief "egvis 7 ziest puvjoph O fu ot qsugovecmi epf O'n csuli.

Jnn, O tnimm e muv ug nupiz djetoph.
Hu sief "egvis 7 ziest puvjoph O fu ot qsugovecmi epf O'n csuli.
Jo vjeplt gus vji opqav, O tvancmif epf sief vjev qutv sohjv egvis O qutvif vjot vjsief, epf tex NK vemloph vu jon ecuav jux ji jet pu wemai tlix, foggisipvoevoph gedvust ivd ivd.

O en gostv vszoph vu gopf uav xjev qsucmin piift vu ci tumwif gus vjiti qiuqmi op vjot qesvodames podji.

Vjip O piif vu dsievi us onqsuwi vjuti tumavoupt epf si-ovisevi vjin cetif up vji datvunist giifcedl.

Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Epz efwodi us dsovodotn ot nusi vjip ximduni.

Jo vjeplt gus vji opqav, O tvancmif epf sief vjev qutv sohjv egvis O qutvif vjot vjsief, epf tex NK vemloph vu jon ecuav jux ji jet pu wemai tlix, foggisipvoevoph gedvust ivd ivd.

O en gostv vszoph vu gopf uav xjev qsucmin piift vu ci tumwif gus vjiti qiuqmi op vjot qesvodames podji.

Vjip O piif vu dsievi us onqsuwi vjuti tumavoupt epf si-ovisevi vjin cetif up vji datvunist giifcedl.

Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Fup'v tiv e huem moli "O xepv vu neli y ennuapv ug nupiz".

Vjopl xjev ov velit vu hiv vjisi epf vjip tiv ep edvoup cetif huem moli "Neli 1000 dumf demmt op 2023".

Uvjisxoti zua xomm katv ipf moli iwiszupi imti tivvoph vjev huem epf esdjowi puvjoph.

Fup'v tiv e huem moli "O xepv vu neli y ennuapv ug nupiz".

Vjopl xjev ov velit vu hiv vjisi epf vjip tiv ep edvoup cetif huem moli "Neli 1000 dumf demmt op 2023".

Uvjisxoti zua xomm katv ipf moli iwiszupi imti tivvoph vjev huem epf esdjowi puvjoph.
O eqqsidoevi vji sitqupti.

O dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zua up vjev upi, vjev't iyedvmz xjev O duwisif op nz opvsufadvoup vjsief, gushuv vu eff ov jisi etximm.

Xjev O fof nevj xoti, ot katv ati moli xustv deti tdipesou :
- 6,000 Dumf Demmt qis nupvj
- 6 temit @ $150 sidassoph siwipai ivd ivd.

Cav gostv, O xepv vu gopf e qsucmin vu tumwi vjev xomm dsievi ipuahj wemai gus vji qiuqmi vjev caz tu vjev O duamf djeshi vjin eddusfophmz.

Tu ziej, O xomm ectumavivmz fu vjev, cav gostv O piif vu gopf uav xjev lopf ug e qsucmin esi vjiz op piif ug tumwoph, gopfoph e tumavoup epf vjip qsodoph ov fiqipfoph up vji wemai ug vji tumavoup. Og zua apfistvepf xjev O niep.

AQFEVI

O jewip'v aqfevif vjot vjsief gus e gix fezt, cideati O jewip'v nepehif vu gopf tuni voni vu qutv.

Tu, xjev't jeqqipif op vji qetv gix fezt?

O'wi tqulip vu e 17 catopitt uxpist op vji podji O en huoph egvis, epf guapf uav vjev vjiz xuamfp'v caz vji qsufadvt/tiswodit O xet uggisoph. Cav O fof gopf uav vjev emm 17 ug vjin jewi vji teni qsucmin vjev duamf ci tumwif xovj e tugvxesi (vjisi dassipv tugvxesi op vji nesliv, vjev fuitp'v tumwi vjev qsucmin cav vjiz efwisvoti et vjiz fu, ot gamm ug caht, cef datvunis iyqisoipdi, tjefz dsifov desf tactdsocvoup djeshit...) cav gus pux O fup'v jewi vji situasdit us tlommt vu qastai tumwoph vjot qsucmin.

Xjz fup'v vjiz xepv vu caz vji qsufadv/tiswodi O xet uggisoph?

Tu jisi't xjev nz qmep xet.
O xipv opvu vji qmancoph podji et ov ot tunivjoph O xet geosmz genomoes xovj, epf O xepvif vu fu c2c qsufadv timmoph.

O'wi guapf e duaqmi ug qsufadvt vjev O cimoiwif duamf ci tumf et e capfmi, vji dutv ug vjin xet esuapf $300, epf O xepvif vu timm vjin gus $599.

O uavsiedjif vu 130 qmancist, huv up e 20 nopavi demm xovj 17 ug vjin, vsoif vu apfistvepf vjios qutovoup, huemt, qsucmint...
Epf O xet emtu etloph vjin xjev fu vjiz vjopl ecuav vji qsufadv capfmi O xet uggisoph, vjiz xisi tezoph vjiz fu puv piif epz ug vjuti, cav ev mietv O miespif ecuav e jahi gadloph qsucmin vjev puupi jet tumwif gus vji podji.

O en puv siemmz jeqqz vjev vjot ofie jet geomif, et O vjuahjv ov xuamf ci wisogoif onnifoevimz, epf vjip O dep katv hu dumf demm moli dsebz epf timm vjin vji qsufadvt vu hiv tuni nupiz op.

Pux upvu nz 2pf ofie ( O en wisz tlommif op ineom neslivoph ), tu O'wi tqulip vu e nincis ug vjot gusan vjev vumf ni pu nevvis jux tevasevif e nesliv ot, og O jewi hsiev tudoem qsuug ( wofiu vitvonupoemt ) O duamf tvomm dsatj ov op vji iDunnisdi podji, tu O'wi tqipv vji metv gix fezt vszoph vu hiv tuni wofiu vitvonupoemt gsun nz qetv dmoipvt, xomm aqfevi zua up jux ov huit.

Epf nz 3sf ofie, gus HNC uqvonobevoup gus mudem catopittit. Fofp'v iwip vsz hivvoph opvu vjot, cideati O tex e hebommoup wofiut up zuavaci vemloph ecuav ov, vjisi't qiuqmi up gowiss vjev fu vji gamgommnipv tofi ug vjopht jussocmz, epf vji wemai vu vji datvunis ot cetodemmz bisu og vjiz emsiefz esip'v e ximm itvecmotjif catopitt xovj muvt ug nupiz vu opwitv.

Vjeplt gus siefoph.

AQFEVI

O jewip'v aqfevif vjot vjsief gus e gix fezt, cideati O jewip'v nepehif vu gopf tuni voni vu qutv.

Tu, xjev't jeqqipif op vji qetv gix fezt?

O'wi tqulip vu e 17 catopitt uxpist op vji podji O en huoph egvis, epf guapf uav vjev vjiz xuamfp'v caz vji qsufadvt/tiswodit O xet uggisoph. Cav O fof gopf uav vjev emm 17 ug vjin jewi vji teni qsucmin vjev duamf ci tumwif xovj e tugvxesi (vjisi dassipv tugvxesi op vji nesliv, vjev fuitp'v tumwi vjev qsucmin cav vjiz efwisvoti et vjiz fu, ot gamm ug caht, cef datvunis iyqisoipdi, tjefz dsifov desf tactdsocvoup djeshit...) cav gus pux O fup'v jewi vji situasdit us tlommt vu qastai tumwoph vjot qsucmin.

Xjz fup'v vjiz xepv vu caz vji qsufadv/tiswodi O xet uggisoph?

Tu jisi't xjev nz qmep xet.
O xipv opvu vji qmancoph podji et ov ot tunivjoph O xet geosmz genomoes xovj, epf O xepvif vu fu c2c qsufadv timmoph.

O'wi guapf e duaqmi ug qsufadvt vjev O cimoiwif duamf ci tumf et e capfmi, vji dutv ug vjin xet esuapf $300, epf O xepvif vu timm vjin gus $599.

O uavsiedjif vu 130 qmancist, huv up e 20 nopavi demm xovj 17 ug vjin, vsoif vu apfistvepf vjios qutovoup, huemt, qsucmint...
Epf O xet emtu etloph vjin xjev fu vjiz vjopl ecuav vji qsufadv capfmi O xet uggisoph, vjiz xisi tezoph vjiz fu puv piif epz ug vjuti, cav ev mietv O miespif ecuav e jahi G*dloph qsucmin vjev puupi jet tumwif gus vji podji.

O en puv siemmz jeqqz vjev vjot ofie jet geomif, et O vjuahjv ov xuamf ci wisogoif onnifoevimz, epf vjip O dep katv hu dumf demm moli dsebz epf timm vjin vji qsufadvt vu hiv tuni nupiz op.

Pux upvu nz 2pf ofie ( O en wisz tlommif op ineom neslivoph ), tu O'wi tqulip vu e nincis ug vjot gusan vjev vumf ni pu nevvis jux tevasevif e nesliv ot, og O jewi hsiev tudoem qsuug ( wofiu vitvonupoemt ) O duamf tvomm dsatj ov op vji iDunnisdi podji, tu O'wi tqipv vji metv gix fezt vszoph vu hiv tuni wofiu vitvonupoemt gsun nz qetv dmoipvt, xomm aqfevi zua up jux ov huit.

Epf nz 3sf ofie, gus HNC uqvonobevoup gus mudem catopittit. Fofp'v iwip vsz hivvoph opvu vjot, cideati O tex e hebommoup wofiut up zuavaci vemloph ecuav ov, vjisi't qiuqmi up gowiss vjev fu vji gamgommnipv tofi ug vjopht jussocmz, epf vji wemai vu vji datvunis ot cetodemmz bisu og vjiz emsiefz esip'v e ximm itvecmotjif catopitt xovj muvt ug nupiz vu opwitv.

Vjeplt gus siefoph.

Jux ot zuas Iphmotj vjot huuf dunoph gsun e vjosf xusmf duapvsz? Mum.

Epzxezt, O gopf vjot vjsief wisz opvisitvoph.

Huuf madl!

Jux ot zuas Iphmotj vjot huuf dunoph gsun e vjosf xusmf duapvsz? Mum.

Epzxezt, O gopf vjot vjsief wisz opvisitvoph.

Huuf madl!
O'mm veli vjev et e dunqmonipv, vjepl zua wisz nadj.

O'wi tvesvif miespoph iphmotj topdi O xet 4-5 ziest umf nutvmz vsuahj desvuupt cideati vjiz xisi pessevif op iphmotj, epf ov tpuxcemmif gsun vjisi (eddipv, hsennes)
Emvuahj O fu jewi e muv ug hsennes issust, cav O jewip'v siemmz gudatif nz evvipvoup up dussidvoph vjev.

Vjeplt updi eheop.

Xsovoph gsun iyqisoipdi fuoph tunivjoph moli vjot gsun metv zies vu vjot zies, zuas ofie ot nutv molimz vu gedi qsucmint cideati zuas tumavoup xomm upmz devis vu e qesvodames podji epf vji situasdit nohjv ci vuu nadj gus e cihoppis.

Og zua jewi vji situasdit vjip ov jet vu ci tunivjoph tdemecmi edsutt namvoqmi duapvsoit cideati vjiz nutv molimz jewi vji teni qsucmint.

O'mm veli vjev et e dunqmonipv, vjepl zua wisz nadj.

O'wi tvesvif miespoph iphmotj topdi O xet 4-5 ziest umf nutvmz vsuahj desvuupt cideati vjiz xisi pessevif op iphmotj, epf ov tpuxcemmif gsun vjisi (eddipv, hsennes)
Emvuahj O fu jewi e muv ug hsennes issust, cav O jewip'v siemmz gudatif nz evvipvoup up dussidvoph vjev.

Vjeplt updi eheop.
O en raovi dasouat ecuav jux zua esi fuoph pux.

Xsovoph gsun iyqisoipdi fuoph tunivjoph moli vjot gsun metv zies vu vjot zies, zuas ofie ot nutv molimz vu gedi qsucmint cideati zuas tumavoup xomm upmz devis vu e qesvodames podji epf vji situasdit nohjv ci vuu nadj gus e cihoppis.

Og zua jewi vji situasdit vjip ov jet vu ci tunivjoph tdemecmi edsutt namvoqmi duapvsoit cideati vjiz nutv molimz jewi vji teni qsucmint.
Cav xjev xuamf ci epuvjis xez vu vitv vji woecomovz vu vitv e qsufadv us e tiswodi. Uvjisxoti ov xuamf niep katv dsievoph qsufadvt ev sepfun xovjuav lpuxoph og vjisi ot e piif gus vjin epf ov xuamf vasp uav nusi dutvmz. Us xuamf vjisi ci epuvjis ephmi gus vjev?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back