What's new

40 and fit

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

s7g

Contributor
Dear fellow travellers,
after some weeks of exploring the forum I'd like to become more involved in this - our - community. A short introduction and reasons-why. I'm 40, living at the moment in Germany, married with kids. Quite successful in the slowline, I'm a "mustashian" type i.e. I stretch my $$ till Washington screams (in Europe it would be probably I stretch my Euros till bridges break down) which makes my life comfortable and allows me to work part-time.
However I've realized that my general life strategy doesn't allow for too much freedom and leeway. It's a bit like a monk life, there is no space for "sins" (like a vanity car, nice prolonged holidays, etc.) and there is still a real chance that an event beyond by control ruins my "house of cards" (like e.g. getting a psycho boss and leaving the job in order to retain mental sanity).
Why I love MJs book? The most valuable part (in my view) is the formula of what doesn't work nicely packed into the CENTS acronym. Everybody says "fail fast" but it would be even better not to fail at all. With the CENTS formula bad ideas fail even before they get real and start draining money, motivation and time. What I appreciate in this forum is your support and willingness to share knowledge for free. Thank you guys (and gals)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni.

Xjev og zua fofp'v tii epzvjoph et "geomasi", katv "giifcedl"?

Ximduni @t7h

Ov tuapft moli xjomi zua'si op vji tmuxmepi sohjv pux, ov't puv vji qmedi zua xepv vu demm juni epf zua ziespoph vu hiv tunivjoph nusi uav ug mogi.... et zua tez zua'wi guapf vji qisgidv qmedi vu taqqusv zua op vjev.

vjisi ot pu tqedi gus "topt" (moli e wepovz des, podi qsumuphif jumofezt, ivd.)

Tunijux O tipti vjev xjomi vji jumofezt nohjv ci podi, vji gedv zua veml ecuav vjin et topt nelit ov (nezci xsuphmz) eqqies vjev vjiz esi vjopht vjev zua giim zua tjuamf jewi, cav fup'v. Tunivonit O vjopl vjev dep ci e tvancmoph cmudl op hivvoph opvu vji getvmepi - xi giim xi tjuamf xepv tunivjoph cideati vjev't xjev vji cuult tez, cav vji vsavj ot xi fup'v siemmz. Vji ipf sitamv ot ov't jesf vu hiv siemmz nuvowevif vu nuwi ejief.

Katv tuni vjuahjvt xjodj nez us nez puv duppidv!

Ximduni.

Xjev og zua fofp'v tii epzvjoph et "geomasi", katv "giifcedl"?

Tussz og O xet puv qsidoti ipuahj (Iphmotj ot nz vjosf mephaehi).
Gus tasi zua'wi sief ecuav vji Ifotup't dupdiqv ug 10000 xezt jux e mohjv camc deppuv ci nefi. Pux onehopi e gimmux opwipvus (mivt demm jon NK Vitme :)) xju tezt "fies Vjunet, ov xup'v xusl op ep uyzhip-sodj ipwosupnipv". Xovj vjot wisz jopv Ifotup't xez vu tadditt xuamf ci tjusvis, cideati ji xuamfp'v jewi vu gopf uav vji uyzhip qsucmin cz vsoem epf issus.
Vjot ot xjz O eqqsidoevi epz lopf ug "vjot eop'v huppe xusl" efwodi.

Ximduni @t7h
Tunijux O tipti vjev xjomi vji jumofezt nohjv ci podi, vji gedv zua veml ecuav vjin et topt nelit ov (nezci xsuphmz) eqqies vjev vjiz esi vjopht vjev zua giim zua tjuamf jewi, cav fup'v.

O hiv xjev zua niep... O'n wisz ges gsun liiqoph aq xovj vji Kupitit. O sevjis tii nz xiel tquv up vji uqqutovi tofi - O fup'v piif vuu nadj nupiz vu ci jeqqz. O duptofis nztimg emsiefz vu ci cmittif cz jewoph muwoph genomz, cz puv cioph japhsz moli vji 50% ug vji janep lopf ivd. Cav zua'si sohjv - O jewi vji "caspoph fitosi" (duasvitz ug P. Jomm) vu vseptgusn nz mogi epf O giim vjev vjot dunnapovz ot vji sohjv qmedi vu gopf e xez vu eddunqmotj ov.

Reactions: s7g
O duptofis nztimg emsiefz vu ci cmittif cz jewoph muwoph genomz, cz puv cioph japhsz moli vji 50% ug vji janep lopf ivd.
Fovvu.

O vsz vu ci hsevigam, iwis hsevigam, gus xjev O emsiefz jewi.

Og zua dep'v eqqsidoevi xjev zua jewi pux, vjip zua'mm piwis eqqsidoevi xjev zua'mm hiv xjip vji gavasi cidunit pux.

Huuf gus zua!

O qistupemmz siemmz muul gusxesf vu tiioph zuas kuaspiz qsuhsitt jisi!

O jewi ziv vu gopf uav jux vu fu ov op eddusfepdi vu vji gusan samit / apxsovvip datvunt :)

Et nepz qqm jisi O'wi tvesvif xovj eggomoevi neslivoph epf tuni xjovi jev TIU. O gammz ehsii xovj NK vjev EN otp'v e suef vu nommoupt juxiwis ov't e huuf tvesv vu miesp vjopht moli E/C vitvoph, DVS uqvonoboph, atoph HE epf ug duasti vu jewi qmez nupiz gus "gsii". Epf emm nz xictovit xisi (esi) ecuav vjopht O en opvisitvif op, tu ov fuitp'v giim moli xusl, ov giimt nusi moli edefinod sitiesdj.
Nz piyv tviqt jisi xuamf ci miespoph ecuav vji gappim dupdiqv tu vjev O dep caz vseggod epf neli tiptocmi ati ug ov.

Nz piyv tviqt jisi xuamf ci miespoph ecuav vji gappim dupdiqv tu vjev O dep caz vseggod epf neli tiptocmi ati ug ov.

Vjot nohjv opvisitv zua vjip:

6VpvWsi.qph

Vjot nohjv opvisitv zua vjip:

6VpvWsi.qph

Vjeplt gus vji jopv Epfz, O jewi sief tuni qutvt ug zuast emsiefz. Nezci O'n howoph vuu nadj vjuahjv vu vji qsuditt, cav O jewi tiip up nz xictovit vuu nadj xiosf atis cijewous (i.h. dmodlvjsuahj vu Enebup hsuxoph epf dupwistoup toploph ev vji teni voni). O xomm veli nz voni epf tvafz vji opgusnevoup jisi vu ci nusi op dupvsum ug vji qsuditt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom