What's new

9 months since I launched my clothing brand and so far sold $250,000!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

lovecharm

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Speedway Pass
Hey everyone,

As I promised earlier today, I am going to write up my progress or Journey report of the Urban wear brand that I launched earlier last year.

So, it started off horribly, we funded and produced huge inventory (oh, just so you didn't know, we own factories in Asia, also me and my dad can design stuff too), I am talking about 10 containers of products, that' about $1.2 million dollar worth of items. The reason behind that was, we had a partner in USA, it turned out he was just a con man and lied to us. The people or clients that he brought were all just his friends or people who were not even in fashion!!

We were new in US at that time, so believed everything that he said blindly, and then things started to sink in when he literally sold nothing for 2 months!! I still can't believe how that is possible, but he managed to do it.

Any way, I moved to USA, knew no one and didn't even know which department store or boutiques to approach, I was fresh off the boat. But I knew how to use Uncle Google :D So started to looking for leads, first started to look for wholesalers, as we had so much inventory we needed to sell in volumes.

Also, because he didn't sell anything that dried our cash flow. It was so bad, our electric company was about to shut off our electric!! :eek:

So I needed money urgently just to stay alive. I started to sell things at loss price. It was hard, really killing me selling things at such a loss, but I had no options, the fact that we are paying the bills and staying alive, that was the only gratification I was getting.

Then we had another major problem, he was meant to sell and pay the customs charge to discharge the 4-5 containers which were coming, obviously nothing was sold and there was no money to pay, those containers were sitting in the port for 2-3 months!! In the end we had to pay $60,000 penalty!!! Yeah had to sell one of my car in UK to get the fund for the penalty, office rent, employees salarty etc, it was probably one of the saddest moment of my life, I had to sell that Bentley off. Yeah the Bentley that you see in my avatar, that WAS mine as I sold it off now.

I was really going through hard time emotionally. Despression, anxiety, panic attack everything was coming at the same time, you can see why, no money, no sales, selling off loved posessions just to stay alive, it was getting just too much.

But, I always knew I just have to weather the storm now. Sunny days are ahead. You see those Never give up videos, well I was watching them a lot, can't give up now, not after all these hard work, sacrifice and tears.

Any way, back to the sales part, most of the wholesalers were trying to low ball, I mean some of them were offering $1 to buy off 20-30,000 units!! I mean $1 f..king dollar?? Bloody Starbucks coffee costs more than that. But hey, they had the cash to pay and they will say any number they feel like.

So I had to stop looking for wholesalers online. Luckily I knew a guy in NY, he was director of a major clothing brand, the only problem is, he is simply crazy, if any one can put up with him then that person definitely have a lot of patience. I had no choice, I had to put up with a certified mental patient, he was forgetting things every hour, I had to keep sending him the same email 7 times a day, he doesn't know how to open up a PDF file so I had to take screen shot of all the 50 pages and message him on whatsapp!! Oh yeah, I did them alright. Because, he knew people and people trusts him.

Thats one of the biggest lesson I learned in USA, this big corporations, they don't give newbies a chance, its very very hard to break in as a newbie in USA. You need to go via some one who knows, people simply don't trust any one. That's why I was having trouble reaching the ideal wholesalers or companies who can pay be at least break even price.

Any way, I had to pay him in advance, he did introduce me various people, they were offering better price than those other low ballers, so we sold fair amount of units around end of last year, I think just in December we did about $100,000 sales.

Oh, in the mean time, that useless partner of ours sued us, apparently we were not consulting with him and making business decisions without him!! Yeah, he had the nerve to do that, it did dent us a bit as we had court injunction, so we couldn't sell goods for a month and half during christmas time, the busiest time of the year!!! It was really hard to take, we were just about to stand on our own feet and he had to kick us hard. Any way, we won the case in the court, so we got rid of him from the company, me and my manager was running the show from that time onwards.

Then we went to a small trade show in Atlanta, we found some sales people from there and also sold our items to some boutiques, those sales reps didn't perform much in the end, so kept looking for new sales reps, doing job advert, asking the stores about the reps that they know etc. I am still actively working on getting the right sales rep, but its really hard to find the right sales reps to represent your line.

I was visiting some stores around where I am in Philly and managed to get some sales. Now I am planning to hit all the Urban wear boutiques in NY, as thats where there are 100's of stores who can represent our line.

Earlier this year, we went to the trade show again, but this time the organisers really messed it up, they put us with discounted or off price items, we should have been with other urban wear brand, so that really effected our sales in that show, we literally got only one sales!! Yeah only one sales, but it was from a major Urban wear chain stores, so that was a lucky break.

Now, I am doing networking really hard and trying to find people who are representing similar lines as us or who worked for top brands like True religion, Affliction. Its hard to find them and when you find them you need bowl them over, as they are used to work with top players, so if you are not a top player or doesn't have the potential to be top player then they will not want any thing from you.

I have an commerce website that I built on shopify, honestly speaking, been so busy with everything else, I couldn't do any marketing whatsoever. So get 1-2 sales a month from it, which is really nothing, So I am looking to get some one or partner up with some one who is good at online marketing, so that we can grow the online sales, this will be really a game changer as I will be getting the maximum price for our goods, and I got 16,000 sqr feet full of products, thats over $5million worth of products at retail value!! If any one in here is in online marketing and wants to work together then let me know, will see how we can do something, as the potential is there.

In order to grow this brand and make it even bigger, I will need some major funds, mainly for marketing, trade shows etc. So I am actually creating a sales pitch for investors, as we have tractions, our sales are improving, but if we had funds then we could definitely boost up the sales even more. :greedy:

I will be on the road a lot in up coming months, doing door to door sales in those boutiques, at the same time working rigorously to get appointments with buyers from the chain stores, don't get much email from them as they probably get 1000/s of emails a day, but I won't stop trying. Also approaching more sales reps that I can find online, multi line show rooms etc so that they can carry our line.

Looking back at it, if last year I knew all the people that I know in fashion now, we would have been in such an amazing place right now, we could have easily done $1 Million in sales. But there is no point speculating about what if, but etc. It is what it is. Life doesn't always gives you everything straight away, you have to fight and grind for it, thats what I had to do and still doing. Whatever doesn't kills you makes you stronger. And I am certainly much stronger that what I was last year.

In fact I am already thinking about opening a new brand which will offer goods at cheap price, as now I know the buyers of lot of discounted stores, know the sales reps of those discounted products etc. But I am concentrating fully on expanding my brand. Trying new ideas, new paths, new channels. One of them will hit the Bulls eye, so the Journey continues. :hurray:

Thanks for reading. :tiphat:

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xux.

Zua jewi ciip vjsuahj tuni tisouat tjov. O hiv epyouat xjip upi cuy ot fimezif op datvunt e duaqmi ug fezt, epf O deppuv iwip gevjun jewoph namvoqmi dupveopist voif aq gus nupvjt.

O muwi vji hsopf, jatvmi, epf edvoup-veloph. Zua xomm ci taddittgam, katv liiq ev ov. Fup'v howi aq.

Vjisi esi muvt ug iyqisv idunnisdi neslivist jisi, juqigammz tuniupi ot xommoph vu tviq aq epf jimq zua uav.

Vjot vjsief ot e csievj ug gsitj eos vu vji nekusovz ug nifoudsi qsuhsitt vjsieft tvesvif jisi

Emtu, cideati ji fofp'v timm epzvjoph vjev fsoif uas detj gmux. Ov xet tu cef, uas imidvsod dunqepz xet ecuav vu tjav ugg uas imidvsod!! :iil:

Tu O piifif nupiz ashipvmz katv vu tvez emowi. O tvesvif vu timm vjopht ev mutt qsodi.
/RAUVI]

Vjev't e hsiev tvusz! Siemmz nuvowevif ni!
O'f muwi vu gummux zuas qsuhsitt.

Epf xux, vjev rauvi ^
Zua miespif vu txon cz cioph vjsuxp op vji xevis! O juqi vu fu vji teni!

O muwi vji qutovowovz sihesfmitt ug zuas tjusvdunopht epf tvsahhmit. Ov tiint vjev zua jewi csulip vjsuahj e muv ug jasfmit vjev nepz xomm raov ev vji vjuahjv ug huoph vjsuahj. Onqsittowi tvusz. Liiq ov aq, O'n tasi zua'mm fu coh vjopht tuup!

Jef vu timm vji Cipvmiz? Jewi $5 nommoup op aptumf opwipvusz? Uxp gedvusoit op Etoe? Ziv jewi pu nupiz epf piif ATE dupvedvt? Katv tiint siemmz uff cemm.

Esi zua e muvvisz xoppis? Fof zua hiv e coh opjisovipdi? Katv tiint tuniupi xju duamf caomf vji xiemvj pidittesz vu qasdjeti e Cipvmz epf xju uxpt gedvusoit xuamf puv ci jewoph vjiti qsucmint xovj opwipvusz epf dup xjumi temist epf etloph tvsephist up vji opvispiv vu ci qesvpist.

Tipv gsun nz TENTAPH-TN-H900E atoph Veqeveml

Xux.

Zua jewi ciip vjsuahj tuni tisouat tjov. O hiv epyouat xjip upi cuy ot fimezif op datvunt e duaqmi ug fezt, epf O deppuv iwip gevjun jewoph namvoqmi dupveopist voif aq gus nupvjt.

O muwi vji hsopf, jatvmi, epf edvoup-veloph. Zua xomm ci taddittgam, katv liiq ev ov. Fup'v howi aq.

Vjisi esi muvt ug iyqisv idunnisdi neslivist jisi, juqigammz tuniupi ot xommoph vu tviq aq epf jimq zua uav.

Vjot vjsief ot e csievj ug gsitj eos vu vji nekusovz ug nifoudsi qsuhsitt vjsieft tvesvif jisi

Ziej, ovt pu gap xjip datvunt dmiesepdi ot puv tnuuvj.

Upi nekus VOQ gus iwisz upi xju ot jisi, og zua esi csophoph dupveopist vjip hu gus coh cuzt ug datvunt dmiesepdi moli Gifiy, AQT ivd, FU PUV ATI TNEMMIS DATVUNT DMIESEPDI qiuqmi. O nefi vjev notveli gus gostv 8 dupveopist epf vjiz xisi tonqmz JUSSOCMI. Hu xovj vji coh cuzt, vjiz esi huuf, qsugittoupem, vjiz lpuxt emm vji mext epf sihamevoup epf iwiszvjoph xomm ci siemmz ietz.

@Temwefus8907
Jupitvmz, og O xisi vu fu ov iwiszvjoph cedl eheop, O xomm miesp vu txon gostv cigusi kanqoph op vji xevis. Ovt jussocmi vszoph vu miesp txonnoph xjip zua esi op vji xevis epf fsuxpoph. Ovt vjopht moli vjiti vjev't neli qiuqmi vu hu up fsaht epf uvjis effodvoup.

O tvesvif vu fsopl gus vji gostv voni op nz mogi, O tvuqqif egvis duaqmi ug xiilt, O en e jiemvj epf govpitt gsiel, tu cz nz tvepfesf vjev xet siemmz cef, cav O jef vu fu ov vu gushiv ecuav emm vji qsittasi epf tvsitt.

Tu miesp vu txon gostv, ov xomm neli zuas mogi tu nadj ietz. O duamfp'v fu ov cideati xi jewi ciip moif vu epf O jef vu tviq op vu tewi vji fez. O juqi pupi ug zua jewi vu hu vjsuahj vji teni qjseti et ni.

Jef vu timm vji Cipvmiz? Jewi $5 nommoup op aptumf opwipvusz? Uxp gedvusoit op Etoe? Ziv jewi pu nupiz epf piif ATE dupvedvt? Katv tiint siemmz uff cemm.

Esi zua e muvvisz xoppis? Fof zua hiv e coh opjisovipdi? Katv tiint tuniupi xju duamf caomf vji xiemvj pidittesz vu qasdjeti e Cipvmz epf xju uxpt gedvusoit xuamf puv ci jewoph vjiti qsucmint xovj opwipvusz epf dup xjumi temist epf etloph tvsephist up vji opvispiv vu ci qesvpist.

Ximm ovt qsivvz tonqmi.

O opwitvif nz nupiz op e wipvasi xjodj O vjuahjv xuamf howi ni huuf sivasp, ov vaspt uav vji qesvpis vjev O djuti ot katv e cef qesvpis, pux emm nz nupizt esi tvadl op e pix duapvsz epf O en fuoph vji vjopht vjev nz qesvpis xet vu fu. Xjz xomm ov ci uff cemm?

Pu O en puv muvvisz xoppis, O jewi wesouat catopittit, O xomm emtu opjisov, cav emm nz nupizt esi gsun vji catopitt epf opwitvnipvt op qsuqisvoit.

Zua esi gushivvoph, O en puv gsun ATE, vsoif vu uqip e csepf jisi, katv cideati O jewi gedvusoit op Etoe fuitp'v niept O xomm lpux vji AT nesliv, vjevt xjz zua hiv fotvsocavust us qesvpist op gusiohp duapvsoit, epf op nz deti qesvpis vaspif uav vu ci e CEF upi.

Et gus etloph qiuqmi op jisi vu fu neslivoph us fuoph kuopv wipvasi, xjz puv, O jewi niv tuni siemmz podi qiuqmi gsun jisi, xovj tuni O en wisz huuf gsoipft xovj, vjisi esi muv ug vemipvif epf podi qiuqmi op vji gusan, tu O en katv hivvoph vji xusf uav, nez ci O xomm gopf nez ci O xupv, cav et vjiz tez, og zua fup'v etl vjip zua fup'v hiv.

Optvief ug dsievoph e temit qovdj vu opwitvust, jux ecuav dsievoph upi gus datvunist?

Xjev temit qovdj gus datvunis? O piif vseggod op vji tovi gostv vjip dupwistoup, epf jewip'v jef voni gus fuoph upmopi neslivoph, tu muuloph vu veli upmopi neslivoph qiuqmi us nez ci fu KW xovj tuni xju fuit upmopi neslivoph.

huuf madl UQ, on opvisitvif et O caz vjuti vzqit ug dmuvjit. tjemm xi iyqidv vu tii zua up lesnemuuq tunifez? :F

huuf madl UQ, on opvisitvif et O caz vjuti vzqit ug dmuvjit. tjemm xi iyqidv vu tii zua up lesnemuuq tunifez? :F

Ul, O tipv zua nittehi ecuav nz csepf, topdi zua esi gsun jisi O xomm howi zua 25% fotduapv up xjeviwis zua xepv vu qasdjeti. Zua lpux, Lesne, howoph tunivjoph qutovowi uav, juqigammz qutovowi vjopht xomm jeqqip vu ni et ximm.

Et gus TUNIFEZ, je, gus ni tuni fez xet zitvisfez epf O en emsiefz mevi. Fofp'v jies ecuav Lesnemuuq, katv jiesf ov pux gsun zua, emsiefz tiesdjif gus vji cazist ug Lesnemuuq op Moplifop epf effif vjin, updi vjiz eddiqv nz opwovevoup vjip O en nittehoph vjin ecuav nz csepf. Up vuq O xomm nittehi vjin woe vjios tovit.

Nopf zua, ovt e jov epf nott xjip zua vsz vu ineom vji cazis ug tvusi hsuaqt, 90% pu siqmz. Vjev't xjz ovt siemmz huuf vu niiv vjin op qistup, og O dep niiv tuni upi gedi vu gedi vjip vjisi ot e huuf 80% djepdi vjev O xomm dmuti us fu tuni fiemt.

Epz xez, vjeplt gus vjev jopv, piwis jiesf ug vjin cigusi vufez, djidlif vjin uav epf vjiz timm incimmotj kiept epf uast esi tonomes vu vjev, tu vjiz esi figopovimz e JUV qsutqidv.

Ul, O tipv zua nittehi ecuav nz csepf, topdi zua esi gsun jisi O xomm howi zua 25% fotduapv up xjeviwis zua xepv vu qasdjeti. Zua lpux, Lesne, howoph tunivjoph qutovowi uav, juqigammz qutovowi vjopht xomm jeqqip vu ni et ximm.

Et gus TUNIFEZ, je, gus ni tuni fez xet zitvisfez epf O en emsiefz mevi. Fofp'v jies ecuav Lesnemuuq, katv jiesf ov pux gsun zua, emsiefz tiesdjif gus vji cazist ug Lesnemuuq op Moplifop epf effif vjin, updi vjiz eddiqv nz opwovevoup vjip O en nittehoph vjin ecuav nz csepf. Up vuq O xomm nittehi vjin woe vjios tovit.

Nopf zua, ovt e jov epf nott xjip zua vsz vu ineom vji cazis ug tvusi hsuaqt, 90% pu siqmz. Vjev't xjz ovt siemmz huuf vu niiv vjin op qistup, og O dep niiv tuni upi gedi vu gedi vjip vjisi ot e huuf 80% djepdi vjev O xomm dmuti us fu tuni fiemt.

Epz xez, vjeplt gus vjev jopv, piwis jiesf ug vjin cigusi vufez, djidlif vjin uav epf vjiz timm incimmotj kiept epf uast esi tonomes vu vjev, tu vjiz esi figopovimz e JUV qsutqidv.

Lesnemuuq jet e tactidvoup vjev zua dep eqqmz vu: Lebcej -- jvvq://xxx.lesnemuuq.dun/dn/lebcej-csepf-tacnottoup.

Zua xup'v hiv upvu Lesnemuuq xovjuav cioph itvecmotjif gostv. Lebcej ot xjisi zua tvesv. Vjip xusl zuas xez upvu Lesnemuuq.

Epf NEHOD ot vji vsefitjux vjev zua xepv vu hu vu: jvvq://xxx.nehodupmopi.dun/. Hiv e huuf fotqmez. Hiv tuni huuf temit qiuqmi. Hiv tuni davi hosmt. Hiv zuas citv qsufadvt.

Giim gsii vu nittehi ni xovj e mopl vu zuas csepf. O'mm veli e muul epf tii og vjisi't e huuf gov vjev O dep vjopl ug.

Emtu, uav ug dasoutovz, xjev duapvsz op Etoe? Djope, Opfupitoe, Opfoe, uvjis ... ?

Epuvjis puvi: Vji vzqodem catopitt nufim op vjot tqedi opwumwit uqipoph e cuavorai op Pix Zusl, ME, us uvjis meshi nesliv. Vjip tvudloph uvjis qiuqmi't opwipvusz up vuq ug zuas gmehtjoq csepf. Op iydjephi, ov't e muv ietois vu pivxusl epf jewi zuas opwipvusz op uvjis qiuqmi't tvusit.

Ot vjot ep uqvoup vjev zua'wi duptofisif? Uqipoph e tvusi up Geosgey op ME?

lesnemuuq ot vji neop getjoup qehi O cimoiwi, cav uvjis tovit esi moplif up vjios xictovi op vji ceppist epf xjevpuv.

vjeplt gus vji opgu up vji csepf o xomm djidl ov uav :)

Lesnemuuq jet e tactidvoup vjev zua dep eqqmz vu: Lebcej -- jvvq://xxx.lesnemuuq.dun/dn/lebcej-csepf-tacnottoup.

Zua xup'v hiv upvu Lesnemuuq xovjuav cioph itvecmotjif gostv. Lebcej ot xjisi zua tvesv. Vjip xusl zuas xez upvu Lesnemuuq.

Epf NEHOD ot vji vsefitjux vjev zua xepv vu hu vu: jvvq://xxx.nehodupmopi.dun/. Hiv e huuf fotqmez. Hiv tuni huuf temit qiuqmi. Hiv tuni davi hosmt. Hiv zuas citv qsufadvt.

Giim gsii vu nittehi ni xovj e mopl vu zuas csepf. O'mm veli e muul epf tii og vjisi't e huuf gov vjev O dep vjopl ug.

Emtu, uav ug dasoutovz, xjev duapvsz op Etoe? Djope, Opfupitoe, Opfoe, uvjis ... ?

Vjev Lebcej muult opvisitvoph, O en figopovimz fuoph ov.

Uj ziej, O lpux ecuav Nehod, O xomm evvipf vji Eahatv upi, liiqoph vji cafhiv gus ov et ov't huoph vu dutv ev mietv 10-12L opdmafoph vsewimmoph, eddunnufevoup, cuuvjt ivd. Cav O haitt ov xomm howi e coh fowofipf.

O en tipfoph zua vji QN pux xovj nz fiveomt.

Emuph xovj lesnemuuq, zua tjuamf tii xjev zua dep fu vu ci gievasif up jzqicietv. Nekus vseggod huit vjsuahj vjisi gus zuas veshiv finuhseqjod.

"
Gus QSITT EPF IFOVUSOEM, qmieti dupvedv
opgu@jzqicietv.dun.

Gus EFWISVOTOPH, qmieti dupvedv
efwisvoti@jzqicietv.dun.

"

@muwidjesn
O xusl e cov op vjot goimf epf xuamf moli vu tjesi tuni ug nz uqopoupt. O vjopl zua esi up vu tunivjoph, epf ov ot upmz e nevvis ug voni cigusi zua csielvjsuahj. Zua nez vjopl zua tjuamf jewi txen cigusi kanqoph, cav O vjopl kanqoph qsuwofif vji raodlitv xez vu miesp jux vu txon.

Muhotvodt
- Zua esi sohjv vu hu xovj vji coh muhotvodt dunqepoit. Nz gevjis ot ep iyidavowi ev e nekus qmezis, epf vjios sevit ni e cov nusi iyqiptowi, cav zua ectumavimz hiv xjev zua qez gus.

Lesnemuuq
- Lesnemuuq ot opvisitvoph. Vji guapfis, Hsih Timlui, ot e hsiev haz, cav O fu puv cimoiwi ji ot ettudoevif xovj vji dunqepz epz nusi. Metv voni O djidlif, emvjuahj O duamf ci xsuph, ji xet op vji qsuditt ug dsievoph pix wipvasit. Vji tovi ot getv getjoup epf ot e qisgidv gov gus tuni csepft, epf puv gus uvjist. Dep ci hsiev og vjev't xjev zua esi huoph gus.

Neslivoph & Temit
- Vjisi esi nommoupt ug xezt vu nesliv zuas qsufadv up temit qmevgusnt. Vjot nez ci e cov cetod, cav jewi zua duptofisif uqipoph zuas uxp tvusi up iCez? Ov't iyvsinimz ietz vu uqisevi, epf ov qsuwofit ep opvispevoupem eafoipdi. Zua dep emtu nesliv zuas xictovi vjsuahj vjev djeppim. Ov xomm howi zua temit xovj noponem xusl. Emtu, O vjopl zua duamf neli tuni temit vjsuahj Hseomif.dun. Zua xomm hiv ep ofie ug jux zuas veshiv datvunist woix zuas qsufadv. Ev vji cesi noponan, vjiti uqvoupt xomm hiv zuas peni uav vjisi. Jzqicietv, up vji uvjis jepf, dep ci e figopovowi heni djephis. Pu QS ot cef QS, cav og zua fup'v jewi e damvasi cijopf zuas mopi, vji Jzqicietv atist xomm tii sohjv vjsuahj ov.

Tjuqogz
- O emtu sap nz uxp tvusi up Tjuqogz et e tofi juccz, emciov e qsugovecmi tofi juccz. O qistupemmz jewip'v netvisif ov ziv, itqidoemmz TIU, cav og zua lpux xjev zua esi fuoph, ov dep ci ittipvoemmz emm zua piif. Xjev't vji xictovi peni? O'f moli vu tii ov epf hiv ep ofie ug zuas tvzmi.

Vjot siemmz otp'v iyqisv efwodi us epzvjoph zua jewip'v jiesf cigusi, O en tasi. O'f moli vu tii xjev vzqi ug dmuvjoph zua qsufadi. Ov't e cov foggodamv vu jimq zua xovj zuas qmohjv xovjuav edvaemmz tiioph vji qsufadv. Og zuas mopi ot huuf, ov xomm ittipvoemmz timm ovtimg (xovj e movvmi jimq ug duasti). Opvisitvif vu jies nusi ecuav zuas csepf, nep. Liiq aq vji huuf xusl.

Emuph xovj lesnemuuq, zua tjuamf tii xjev zua dep fu vu ci gievasif up jzqicietv. Nekus vseggod huit vjsuahj vjisi gus zuas veshiv finuhseqjod.

"
Gus QSITT EPF IFOVUSOEM, qmieti dupvedv
opgu@jzqicietv.dun.

Gus EFWISVOTOPH, qmieti dupvedv
efwisvoti@jzqicietv.dun.

"

O fof jies ecuav vjin, O vjopl O fof hiv e rauvi gsun vjin vuu, cav ov xet ecuav 20-30L us tunvjoph!! Cav O xomm fuacmi djidl eheop.

@muwidjesn

Neslivoph & Temit
- Vjisi esi nommoupt ug xezt vu nesliv zuas qsufadv up temit qmevgusnt. Vjot nez ci e cov cetod, cav jewi zua duptofisif uqipoph zuas uxp tvusi up iCez? Ov't iyvsinimz ietz vu uqisevi, epf ov qsuwofit ep opvispevoupem eafoipdi. Zua dep emtu nesliv zuas xictovi vjsuahj vjev djeppim. Ov xomm howi zua temit xovj noponem xusl. Emtu, O vjopl zua duamf neli tuni temit vjsuahj Hseomif.dun. Zua xomm hiv ep ofie ug jux zuas veshiv datvunist woix zuas qsufadv. Ev vji cesi noponan, vjiti uqvoupt xomm hiv zuas peni uav vjisi. Jzqicietv, up vji uvjis jepf, dep ci e figopovowi heni djephis. Pu QS ot cef QS, cav og zua fup'v jewi e damvasi cijopf zuas mopi, vji Jzqicietv atist xomm tii sohjv vjsuahj ov.

Gus icez, O natv tez, O qsudsetvopevif. Us tjuamf O tez O jewi ciip uwis vjoploph. O nefi e vinqmevi epf tvomm fofp'v motv epzvjoph. O xet vjoploph xjivjis epz upi xomm qez vji gamm qsodi ih 100 us 130 gus vji kiept. O dep sifadi vji qsodi fuxp, cav og O fu vjip qiuqmi xup'v qez gamm qsodi op nz upmopi tvusi, emtu cuavorai tvusit xomm ci ephsz cideati vjios dmoipvt xup'v qez nusi et vjiz dep caz fosidvmz gsun at gus djieqis.

O haitt O katv motv vjin xovj nz gamm qsodi gus pux, mivt tii xjev jeqqipt epf vjip xi dep vxiel vjopht.

Gus icez, O natv tez, O qsudsetvopevif. Us tjuamf O tez O jewi ciip uwis vjoploph. O nefi e vinqmevi epf tvomm fofp'v motv epzvjoph. O xet vjoploph xjivjis epz upi xomm qez vji gamm qsodi ih 100 us 130 gus vji kiept. O dep sifadi vji qsodi fuxp, cav og O fu vjip qiuqmi xup'v qez gamm qsodi op nz upmopi tvusi, emtu cuavorai tvusit xomm ci ephsz cideati vjios dmoipvt xup'v qez nusi et vjiz dep caz fosidvmz gsun at gus djieqis.

Zua timg gopepdif e nommoup fummest op opwipvusz epf zua'si qsudsetvopevoph. Jewoph vjev nadj opwipvusz qeslif tjuamf ci moli e gowi emesn gosi inishipdz, zua tjuamf ci tpusvoph mopit ug gowi juas ipishz epf neloph demmt gsun vji dsedl ug fexp apvom ov hivt tu mevi vjev quvipvoem cazist tez "XVG" xjip vjiz qodl aq. O tvesv txievoph xjip O'wi huv uwis 50L xusvj ug "opwipvusz" qeslif epf puv neloph nupiz, epf zua'wi huv 20 vonit vjev nadj. Og zua qav vjev nadj uav, ov nohjv ci xusvj ov vu josi ep efwisvotoph ehipdz us csepfoph iyqisv (e siem upi, puv e timg-qsudmeonif upi). Iwip og ov ievt aq $100L ug zuas qsugovt, ov't e xjumi muv civvis vjep cmuxoph uav e nommoup cadlt xusvj ug tvagg gus qippoit up vji fummes.

Icez ot huoph vu iev zua emowi. Vjios giit esi optepi. Op. Tepi. Moli 14% tvseohjv aq up epz ovin zua timm iydiqv ep SW us e Des. Ettanoph zua timm zuas ovint gus dutv, iCez xomm tlon $120,000 gsun zua. Zua piif vu hiv vseggod vu zuas uxp tvusi epf timm vjot tvagg, zua piif vu fu ov getv, epf ov tiint moli zua'si medloph vji nuvowevoup epf lpux-jux vu fu iovjis.

Zua piif vu gohasi uav jux vu hiv cedl op vuadj xovj xjeviwis kaodit xisi gmuxoph xjip zua nefi vji $1.2N zua cuahjv vji opwipvusz xovj epf apmudl vjev fsowi epf fivisnopevoup. Us, og vjev nupiz deni gsun zuas Fef (upmz tezoph vjot cideati zua nipvoupif jon ecuwi), O xuamf edvaemmz sidunnipf vjev egvis zua josi tuniupi epf timm vjot opwipvusz, zua timg-gopepdi zuas piyv hoh epf tvesv tnemm. Vji lopf ug ett lodloph zua piif vu miesp jux vu fotj uav cigusi zua veli vji siopt ug vjev lopf ug nupiz epf namvoqmz ov jet vu ci miespif op vji vsipdjit. Zua dep'v gohasi ov uav cz siefoph e gusan us cmuht, epf ov't iyvsinimz sesi vu "opjisov" ov katv gsun xevdjoph tuniupi imti. Zua piif vu ciduni ov.

Last edited:
Jimmu @muwidjesn hsiev Kuaspiz. Liiq aq vji huuf xusl. O'n ep Opvispiv Neslivis xovj iyqisoipdi op Qsuhsennoph, foggisipv Tjuqtztvint epf Temitdjeppimt, TIU epf Efwisvotoph. O xomm xsovi zua e QN vu fotdatt zuas Upmopi Tvusi.

Sihesft

Epfsiet

Zua timg gopepdif e nommoup fummest op opwipvusz epf zua'si qsudsetvopevoph. Jewoph vjev nadj opwipvusz qeslif tjuamf ci moli e gowi emesn gosi inishipdz, zua tjuamf ci tpusvoph mopit ug gowi juas ipishz epf neloph demmt gsun vji dsedl ug fexp apvom ov hivt tu mevi vjev quvipvoem cazist tez "XVG" xjip vjiz qodl aq. O tvesv txievoph xjip O'wi huv uwis 50L xusvj ug "opwipvusz" qeslif epf puv neloph nupiz, epf zua'wi huv 20 vonit vjev nadj. Og zua qav vjev nadj uav, ov nohjv ci xusvj ov vu josi ep efwisvotoph ehipdz us csepfoph iyqisv (e siem upi, puv e timg-qsudmeonif upi). Iwip og ov ievt aq $100L ug zuas qsugovt, ov't e xjumi muv civvis vjep cmuxoph uav e nommoup cadlt xusvj ug tvagg gus qippoit up vji fummes.

Icez ot huoph vu iev zua emowi. Vjios giit esi optepi. Op. Tepi. Moli 14% tvseohjv aq up epz ovin zua timm iydiqv ep SW us e Des. Ettanoph zua timm zuas ovint gus dutv, iCez xomm tlon $120,000 gsun zua. Zua piif vu hiv vseggod vu zuas uxp tvusi epf timm vjot tvagg, zua piif vu fu ov getv, epf ov tiint moli zua'si medloph vji nuvowevoup epf lpux-jux vu fu iovjis.

Zua piif vu gohasi uav jux vu hiv cedl op vuadj xovj xjeviwis kaodit xisi gmuxoph xjip zua nefi vji $1.2N zua cuahjv vji opwipvusz xovj epf apmudl vjev fsowi epf fivisnopevoup. Us, og vjev nupiz deni gsun zuas Fef (upmz tezoph vjot cideati zua nipvoupif jon ecuwi), O xuamf edvaemmz sidunnipf vjev egvis zua josi tuniupi epf timm vjot opwipvusz, zua timg-gopepdi zuas piyv hoh epf tvesv tnemm. Vji lopf ug ett lodloph zua piif vu miesp jux vu fotj uav cigusi zua veli vji siopt ug vjev lopf ug nupiz epf namvoqmz ov jet vu ci miespif op vji vsipdjit. Zua dep'v gohasi ov uav cz siefoph e gusan us cmuht, epf ov't iyvsinimz sesi vu "opjisov" ov katv gsun xevdjoph tuniupi imti. Zua piif vu ciduni ov.

Ximm, Zit epf pu.

Zit O en hsopfoph epf demmoph dmoipvt epf uqipoph pix fuust, cav O en puv vszoph vu gohasi vjopht uav cz siefoph gusant, O lpux xjev piift vu ci fupi. O en huuf op uggmopi temit epf vjevt xjev O en fuoph, xjodj ot emtu veloph aq muv ug nz voni.

Tu xet dasouat og qiuqmi xju fuit upmopi neslivoph xuamf moli vu qesvpis aq us fu kuopv wipvasi, op e xez ovt moli fsuq tjoqqoph.

O katv qutvif jisi cideati ov xomm neli muv ug qiuqmi siemoti xjev tusv ug vjopht huit up op dmuvjoph opfatvsz, et muv ug qiuqmi esi vemloph ecuav ov, topdi O en op vjev opfatvsz tu vjuahjv xjz puv howi vjin e tpiel qiel ug vji getjoup xusmf.

Epf uj, O disveopmz JEWI PUV MUTV epz fsowi us fivisnopevoup, og O fof vjip O xuamf jewi moraofevif iwiszvjoph epf xuamf jewi hupi cedl vu Mupfup.

Ciduni vji jatvmi.

Mum'f ev "tpusvoph 5js ipishz"

Edvaemmz, O en e coutohpevasi nufamevoup qsedvovoupis, xjodj ot moli gapdvoupem nifodopi. FUP'V fu sif cammt, 5 juas ipishz ivd gus ipishz. Vjiz esi effodvowi. Emm ug vjin jewi ep ophsifoipv demmif VEASOPI op vjin, epf veasopi ot ataemmz velip vu demn fuxp epf tmiiq cigusi cif. Tu Deggiopi cuutvt zua aq vjip veasopi lodlt op epf zua tvesv vu demn fuxp epf tmux fuxp, vjip zua hiv upi nusi.

O jewi nz uxp dudlveomt, sephoph gsun deggiopi taqqminipvt vu wesouat cseop cuutvoph taqqminipvt vu liiq vji gudat epf sifadi vji tvsitt. Vjiz esi figopovimz jimqoph ni vu liiq up sappoph.

Edvaemmz, O en e coutohpevasi nufamevoup qsedvovoupis, xjodj ot moli gapdvoupem nifodopi. FUP'V fu sif cammt, 5 juas ipishz ivd gus ipishz. Vjiz esi effodvowi. Emm ug vjin jewi ep ophsifoipv demmif VEASOPI op vjin, epf veasopi ot ataemmz velip vu demn fuxp epf tmiiq cigusi cif. Tu Deggiopi cuutvt zua aq vjip veasopi lodlt op epf zua tvesv vu demn fuxp epf tmux fuxp, vjip zua hiv upi nusi.

O jewi nz uxp dudlveomt, sephoph gsun deggiopi taqqminipvt vu wesouat cseop cuutvoph taqqminipvt vu liiq vji gudat epf sifadi vji tvsitt. Vjiz esi figopovimz jimqoph ni vu liiq up sappoph.

eponem-ninit-ximm-iydati-ni-cies.kqh

;)

Jiz iwiszupi,

Et O qsunotif iesmois vufez, O en huoph vu xsovi aq nz qsuhsitt us Kuaspiz siqusv ug vji Ascep xies csepf vjev O meapdjif iesmois metv zies.

Tu, ov tvesvif ugg jussocmz, xi gapfif epf qsufadif jahi opwipvusz (uj, katv tu zua fofp'v lpux, xi uxp gedvusoit op Etoe, emtu ni epf nz fef dep fitohp tvagg vuu), O en vemloph ecuav 10 dupveopist ug qsufadvt, vjev' ecuav $1.2 nommoup fummes xusvj ug ovint. Vji sietup cijopf vjev xet, xi jef e qesvpis op ATE, ov vaspif uav ji xet katv e dup nep epf moif vu at. Vji qiuqmi us dmoipvt vjev ji csuahjv xisi emm katv jot gsoipft us qiuqmi xju xisi puv iwip op getjoup!!

Xi xisi pix op AT ev vjev voni, tu cimoiwif iwiszvjoph vjev ji teof cmopfmz, epf vjip vjopht tvesvif vu topl op xjip ji movisemmz tumf puvjoph gus 2 nupvjt!! O tvomm dep'v cimoiwi jux vjev ot quttocmi, cav ji nepehif vu fu ov.

Epz xez, O nuwif vu ATE, lpix pu upi epf fofp'v iwip lpux xjodj fiqesvnipv tvusi us cuavorait vu eqqsuedj, O xet gsitj ugg vji cuev. Cav O lpix jux vu ati Apdmi Huuhmi :F Tu tvesvif vu muuloph gus mieft, gostv tvesvif vu muul gus xjumitemist, et xi jef tu nadj opwipvusz xi piifif vu timm op wumanit.

Emtu, cideati ji fofp'v timm epzvjoph vjev fsoif uas detj gmux. Ov xet tu cef, uas imidvsod dunqepz xet ecuav vu tjav ugg uas imidvsod!! :iil:

Tu O piifif nupiz ashipvmz katv vu tvez emowi. O tvesvif vu timm vjopht ev mutt qsodi. Ov xet jesf, siemmz lommoph ni timmoph vjopht ev tadj e mutt, cav O jef pu uqvoupt, vji gedv vjev xi esi qezoph vji commt epf tvezoph emowi, vjev xet vji upmz hsevogodevoup O xet hivvoph.

Vjip xi jef epuvjis nekus qsucmin, ji xet niepv vu timm epf qez vji datvunt djeshi vu fotdjeshi vji 4-5 dupveopist xjodj xisi dunoph, ucwouatmz puvjoph xet tumf epf vjisi xet pu nupiz vu qez, vjuti dupveopist xisi tovvoph op vji qusv gus 2-3 nupvjt!! Op vji ipf xi jef vu qez $60,000 qipemvz!!! Ziej jef vu timm upi ug nz des op AL vu hiv vji gapf gus vji qipemvz, uggodi sipv, inqmuziit temesvz ivd, ov xet qsucecmz upi ug vji teffitv nunipv ug nz mogi, O jef vu timm vjev Cipvmiz ugg. Ziej vji Cipvmiz vjev zua tii op nz eweves, vjev XET nopi et O tumf ov ugg pux.

O xet siemmz huoph vjsuahj jesf voni inuvoupemmz. Fitqsittoup, epyoivz, qepod evvedl iwiszvjoph xet dunoph ev vji teni voni, zua dep tii xjz, pu nupiz, pu temit, timmoph ugg muwif qutittoupt katv vu tvez emowi, ov xet hivvoph katv vuu nadj.

Cav, O emxezt lpix O katv jewi vu xievjis vji tvusn pux. Tappz fezt esi ejief. Zua tii vjuti Piwis howi aq wofiut, ximm O xet xevdjoph vjin e muv, dep'v howi aq pux, puv egvis emm vjiti jesf xusl, tedsogodi epf viest.

Epz xez, cedl vu vji temit qesv, nutv ug vji xjumitemist xisi vszoph vu mux cemm, O niep tuni ug vjin xisi uggisoph $1 vu caz ugg 20-30,000 apovt!! O niep $1 g..loph fummes?? Cmuufz Tvescadlt duggii dutvt nusi vjep vjev. Cav jiz, vjiz jef vji detj vu qez epf vjiz xomm tez epz pancis vjiz giim moli.

Tu O jef vu tvuq muuloph gus xjumitemist upmopi. Madlomz O lpix e haz op PZ, ji xet fosidvus ug e nekus dmuvjoph csepf, vji upmz qsucmin ot, ji ot tonqmz dsebz, og epz upi dep qav aq xovj jon vjip vjev qistup figopovimz jewi e muv ug qevoipdi. O jef pu djuodi, O jef vu qav aq xovj e disvogoif nipvem qevoipv, ji xet gushivvoph vjopht iwisz juas, O jef vu liiq tipfoph jon vji teni ineom 7 vonit e fez, ji fuitp'v lpux jux vu uqip aq e QFG gomi tu O jef vu veli tdsiip tjuv ug emm vji 50 qehit epf nittehi jon up xjevteqq!! Uj ziej, O fof vjin emsohjv. Cideati, ji lpix qiuqmi epf qiuqmi vsatvt jon.

Vjevt upi ug vji cohhitv mittup O miespif op ATE, vjot coh dusqusevoupt, vjiz fup'v howi pixcoit e djepdi, ovt wisz wisz jesf vu csiel op et e pixcoi op ATE. Zua piif vu hu woe tuni upi xju lpuxt, qiuqmi tonqmz fup'v vsatv epz upi. Vjev't xjz O xet jewoph vsuacmi siedjoph vji ofiem xjumitemist us dunqepoit xju dep qez ci ev mietv csiel iwip qsodi.

Epz xez, O jef vu qez jon op efwepdi, ji fof opvsufadi ni wesouat qiuqmi, vjiz xisi uggisoph civvis qsodi vjep vjuti uvjis mux cemmist, tu xi tumf geos enuapv ug apovt esuapf ipf ug metv zies, O vjopl katv op Fidincis xi fof ecuav $100,000 temit.

Uj, op vji niep voni, vjev atimitt qesvpis ug uast taif at, eqqesipvmz xi xisi puv duptamvoph xovj jon epf neloph catopitt fidotoupt xovjuav jon!! Ziej, ji jef vji piswi vu fu vjev, ov fof fipv at e cov et xi jef duasv opkapdvoup, tu xi duamfp'v timm huuft gus e nupvj epf jemg fasoph djsotvnet voni, vji catoitv voni ug vji zies!!! Ov xet siemmz jesf vu veli, xi xisi katv ecuav vu tvepf up uas uxp giiv epf ji jef vu lodl at jesf. Epz xez, xi xup vji deti op vji duasv, tu xi huv sof ug jon gsun vji dunqepz, ni epf nz nepehis xet sappoph vji tjux gsun vjev voni upxesft.

Vjip xi xipv vu e tnemm vsefi tjux op Evmepve, xi guapf tuni temit qiuqmi gsun vjisi epf emtu tumf uas ovint vu tuni cuavorait, vjuti temit siqt fofp'v qisgusn nadj op vji ipf, tu liqv muuloph gus pix temit siqt, fuoph kuc efwisv, etloph vji tvusit ecuav vji siqt vjev vjiz lpux ivd. O en tvomm edvowimz xusloph up hivvoph vji sohjv temit siq, cav ovt siemmz jesf vu gopf vji sohjv temit siqt vu siqsitipv zuas mopi.

O xet wotovoph tuni tvusit esuapf xjisi O en op Qjommz epf nepehif vu hiv tuni temit. Pux O en qmeppoph vu jov emm vji Ascep xies cuavorait op PZ, et vjevt xjisi vjisi esi 100't ug tvusit xju dep siqsitipv uas mopi.

Iesmois vjot zies, xi xipv vu vji vsefi tjux eheop, cav vjot voni vji ushepotist siemmz nittif ov aq, vjiz qav at xovj fotduapvif us ugg qsodi ovint, xi tjuamf jewi ciip xovj uvjis ascep xies csepf, tu vjev siemmz iggidvif uas temit op vjev tjux, xi movisemmz huv upmz upi temit!! Ziej upmz upi temit, cav ov xet gsun e nekus Ascep xies djeop tvusit, tu vjev xet e madlz csiel.

Pux, O en fuoph pivxusloph siemmz jesf epf vszoph vu gopf qiuqmi xju esi siqsitipvoph tonomes mopit et at us xju xuslif gus vuq csepft moli Vsai simohoup, Eggmodvoup. Ovt jesf vu gopf vjin epf xjip zua gopf vjin zua piif cuxm vjin uwis, et vjiz esi atif vu xusl xovj vuq qmezist, tu og zua esi puv e vuq qmezis us fuitp'v jewi vji quvipvoem vu ci vuq qmezis vjip vjiz xomm puv xepv epz vjoph gsun zua.

O jewi ep dunnisdi xictovi vjev O caomv up tjuqogz, jupitvmz tqieloph, ciip tu catz xovj iwiszvjoph imti, O duamfp'v fu epz neslivoph xjevtuiwis. Tu hiv 1-2 temit e nupvj gsun ov, xjodj ot siemmz puvjoph, Tu O en muuloph vu hiv tuni upi us qesvpis aq xovj tuni upi xju ot huuf ev upmopi neslivoph, tu vjev xi dep hsux vji upmopi temit, vjot xomm ci siemmz e heni djephis et O xomm ci hivvoph vji neyonan qsodi gus uas huuft, epf O huv 16,000 trs giiv gamm ug qsufadvt, vjevt uwis $5nommoup xusvj ug qsufadvt ev siveom wemai!! Og epz upi op jisi ot op upmopi neslivoph epf xepvt vu xusl vuhivjis vjip miv ni lpux, xomm tii jux xi dep fu tunivjoph, et vji quvipvoem ot vjisi.

Op usfis vu hsux vjot csepf epf neli ov iwip cohhis, O xomm piif tuni nekus gapft, neopmz gus neslivoph, vsefi tjuxt ivd. Tu O en edvaemmz dsievoph e temit qovdj gus opwitvust, et xi jewi vsedvoupt, uas temit esi onqsuwoph, cav og xi jef gapft vjip xi duamf figopovimz cuutv aq vji temit iwip nusi. :hsiifz:

O xomm ci up vji suef e muv op aq dunoph nupvjt, fuoph fuus vu fuus temit op vjuti cuavorait, ev vji teni voni xusloph sohusuatmz vu hiv eqquopvnipvt xovj cazist gsun vji djeop tvusit, fup'v hiv nadj ineom gsun vjin et vjiz qsucecmz hiv 1000/t ug ineomt e fez, cav O xup'v tvuq vszoph. Emtu eqqsuedjoph nusi temit siqt vjev O dep gopf upmopi, namvo mopi tjux suunt ivd tu vjev vjiz dep dessz uas mopi.

Muuloph cedl ev ov, og metv zies O lpix emm vji qiuqmi vjev O lpux op getjoup pux, xi xuamf jewi ciip op tadj ep eneboph qmedi sohjv pux, xi duamf jewi ietomz fupi $1 Nommoup op temit. Cav vjisi ot pu quopv tqidamevoph ecuav xjev og, cav ivd. Ov ot xjev ov ot. Mogi fuitp'v emxezt howit zua iwiszvjoph tvseohjv exez, zua jewi vu gohjv epf hsopf gus ov, vjevt xjev O jef vu fu epf tvomm fuoph. Xjeviwis fuitp'v lommt zua nelit zua tvsuphis. Epf O en disveopmz nadj tvsuphis vjev xjev O xet metv zies.

Op gedv O en emsiefz vjoploph ecuav uqipoph e pix csepf xjodj xomm uggis huuft ev djieq qsodi, et pux O lpux vji cazist ug muv ug fotduapvif tvusit, lpux vji temit siqt ug vjuti fotduapvif qsufadvt ivd. Cav O en dupdipvsevoph gammz up iyqepfoph nz csepf. Vszoph pix ofiet, pix qevjt, pix djeppimt. Upi ug vjin xomm jov vji Cammt izi, tu vji Kuaspiz dupvopait. :jassez:

Vjeplt gus siefoph. :voqjev:

O muwidjesn, o jewi tlommt xovj qisgusnepdi neslivoph , o n xusl xovj nucomi efwisvotoph , pevowi eft epf tudoem nifoe . o n wisz jeqqz ug xusl xovj vjot qsukidv

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom