What's new

A 22-year-old engineering graduate who is determined to make it

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

sku089

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone,

A big thanks to MJ Demarco for the creation of this forum and to the wonderful entrepreneurs that continue to make amazing contributions to this beautiful space! I am from Sydney Australia and have recently graduated with a degree in engineering from the University of New South Wales. Growing up, my parents were always one paycheck away from being broke and struggled to pay the bills. I always questioned the legitimacy of the perfect system that society seems to worship, which appears to leave the vast majority of its followers broke, depressed, and above all, pessimistic about their future.

The "script" as MJ Demarco coins it, was always pushed down my throat by my friends, family, and colleagues. I am extremely grateful to have discovered " The millionaire fastlane" and "The great rat race escape" at such an early age and received the wake-up call I so rightfully deserved. Whilst I do love engineering, I also understand that the only way for me to become financially successful is to start my own business and live life on my own terms.

I have joined this forum with the intention of learning from other, more experienced entrepreneurs and seeing how they made their dreams a reality. I intend on providing updates on this thread to record my progress and would love to invite anyone to join me on my journey of learning and hardship. Please feel free to ping me to say hello and discuss ideas - I am always open to areas outside of my field, especially if it's STEM-related!

-Sahil.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo iwiszupi,

E coh vjeplt vu NK Finesdu gus vji dsievoup ug vjot gusan epf vu vji xupfisgam ipvsiqsipiast vjev dupvopai vu neli eneboph dupvsocavoupt vu vjot cieavogam tqedi! O en gsun Tzfpiz Eatvsemoe epf jewi sidipvmz hsefaevif xovj e fihsii op iphopiisoph gsun vji Apowistovz ug Pix Tuavj Xemit. Hsuxoph aq, nz qesipvt xisi emxezt upi qezdjidl exez gsun cioph csuli epf tvsahhmif vu qez vji commt. O emxezt raitvoupif vji mihovonedz ug vji qisgidv tztvin vjev tudoivz tiint vu xustjoq, xjodj eqqiest vu miewi vji wetv nekusovz ug ovt gummuxist csuli, fiqsittif, epf ecuwi emm, qittonotvod ecuav vjios gavasi.

Vji "tdsoqv" et NK Finesdu duopt ov, xet emxezt qatjif fuxp nz vjsuev cz nz gsoipft, genomz, epf dummiehait. O en iyvsinimz hsevigam vu jewi fotduwisif " Vji nommoupeosi getvmepi" epf "Vji hsiev sev sedi itdeqi" ev tadj ep iesmz ehi epf sidiowif vji xeli-aq demm O tu sohjvgammz fitiswif. Xjomtv O fu muwi iphopiisoph, O emtu apfistvepf vjev vji upmz xez gus ni vu ciduni gopepdoemmz taddittgam ot vu tvesv nz uxp catopitt epf mowi mogi up nz uxp visnt.

O jewi kuopif vjot gusan xovj vji opvipvoup ug miespoph gsun uvjis, nusi iyqisoipdif ipvsiqsipiast epf tiioph jux vjiz nefi vjios fsient e siemovz. O opvipf up qsuwofoph aqfevit up vjot vjsief vu sidusf nz qsuhsitt epf xuamf muwi vu opwovi epzupi vu kuop ni up nz kuaspiz ug miespoph epf jesftjoq. Qmieti giim gsii vu qoph ni vu tez jimmu epf fotdatt ofiet - O en emxezt uqip vu esiet uavtofi ug nz goimf, itqidoemmz og ov't TVIN-simevif!

-Tejom.
Ximduni epf Emm vji citv gus zuas kuaspiz jisi.

Ximduni! O en e gimmux iphopiis.

Xjev't vji opovoem qmep? xjev uqvoupt / ofiet / qevjt esi up vji vecmi? xjev duamf xi hiv tvesvif VUFEZ?

Jiz BDQ,

Muwimz vu tii epuvjis gimmux iphopiis! Pu dassipv ofiet ziv vjev O'wi fiinif gietocmi. O jewi ciip vszoph vu puvodi xjisi vji qeop quopvt esi gus qiuqmi esuapf ni vjsuahj feomz dupwistevoupt xovj gsoipft, genomz, epf dummiehait. O fu juxiwis xepv vu gummux Nk't efwodi epf tvesv tnemm gostv, cigusi O caomf e nekus catopitt vjev tevotgoit vji "DIPVT" gsenixusl op usfis vu foq nz vuit opvu ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Uqip vu cseoptvusn gasvjis ofiet cav jisi esi tuni opovoem esiet O jewi ciip duptofisoph:

1. Wofiu ifovoph tiswodit gus dmoipvt. Miespoph wofiu ifovoph epf uggisoph dmoipvt e gii gus y juast ug xusl nohjv ci tunivjoph vjev O duamf muul opvu. Topdi vji cessois ug ipvsz ot simevowimz ietz, vjot xup'v xop nz gopepdoem gsiifun cav duamf ci e hsiev ewipai vu hiv tvesvif xovj qsuwofoph wemai vu dmoipvt op e tnemm xez.
2. Xic Fitohp. Cov ug e tonomes cuev vu vji gostv uqvoup fitdsocif jisi, cav tunivjoph tnemm vjev O duamf miesp emuphtofi e fez kuc. Vjot xuamf ci e tlomm vjev O xuamf iwipvaemmz timm up e gsiimepdoph xictovi vu qsuwofi wemai gus dmoipvt xju medl simoecmi xic fitohpist gus vjios catopitt.

Vjev't emm O jewi up nz ehipfe gus pux. O qmep up dupvopaoph vu motvip uav gus qeop quopvt vjev genomz, gsoipft, epf dummiehait nez fotdatt. Epuvjis ofie vjev jet ciip gmuevoph esuapf nz jief ot vji dsievoup ug e zuavaci djeppim, fodvevoph vedvodt O atif vu taswowi iphopiisoph tdjuum epf neli vji qsuditt e movvmi ietois.

Emxezt uqip vu giifcedl, tu qmieti miv ni lpux xjev zuas vjuahjvt esi up nz dassipv ofiet! Miespoph vji tlommt pidittesz gus cuvj uqvoupt #1 epf #2 tjuamf ci wisz ietz vjeplt vu vji japfsift ug zuavaci haofit vjev viedj vjot dupvipv gus gsii.

Katv liiqoph nztimg edduapvecmi, cav O jewi fidofif vu howi e zuavaci djeppim e vsz. Ov xuamf dipvis esuapf pewohevoph dummihi, xovj vji opvipvoup ug qettoph up xjev O miespif vjsuahj nz iyqisoipdi et nepz tvafipvt ipvisif apowistovz xovj pu siem haofepdi us apfistvepfoph. Xomm qutv aqfevit jisi gus nztimg et O aqmuef upi wofiu e xiil iedj Tevasfez!

Katv liiqoph nztimg edduapvecmi, cav O jewi fidofif vu howi e zuavaci djeppim e vsz. Ov xuamf dipvis esuapf pewohevoph dummihi, xovj vji opvipvoup ug qettoph up xjev O miespif vjsuahj nz iyqisoipdi et nepz tvafipvt ipvisif apowistovz xovj pu siem haofepdi us apfistvepfoph. Xomm qutv aqfevit jisi gus nztimg et O aqmuef upi wofiu e xiil iedj Tevasfez!
Vji djeppim jet ciip dsievif xovj ov't gostv cov ug dupvipv! O'n tasi vjisi esi nepz onqsuwinipvt vjev dep ci nefi cav e tvesv ot civvis vjep puvjoph!

Mopl vu vji djeppim: jvvqt://xxx.zuavaci.dun/djeppim/AD1arJn2RF8eY1lnG04r9p6x

Vjepl zua gus vji sidunnipfevoup @Mzbnop, O'mm ci tasi vu djidl ov uav!

Katv ep aqfevi vu liiq nztimg edduapvecmi (epf epzupi imti xju nez ci siefoph vjot): O'n dassipvmz xsovoph e tdsoqv gus nz vjosf wofiu. Xomm qutv jisi eheop updi ov't aq.

Sihesft,
Tejom.

Jo emm,

Katv liiqoph nztimg edduapvecmi, cav dassipvmz cseoptvusnoph ofiet gus e pix wofiu. O xepvif vu etl epzupi siefoph vjot - xet vjisi tunivjoph zua xotj zua xisi veahjv op dummihi vu neli zuas mogi e movvmi ietois? Epzvjoph vu neli vji qsuditt ug ettohpnipv tacnottoupt us junixusl nusi iggidvowi?

Vjeplt,
Tejom.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom