What's new

A bit lost : just a few about my story..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JPSJPS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello Everyone, Hello @MJ DeMarco
Just a few words to introduce myself

I am a 28-year old French civil engineer, who is eager to be free and live a meaningful life. I now live in Switzerland as I saw the situation really decaying in my homeland.

Since being very young I noticed something was wrong as my parents had such long hours - e.g. 8:00 to sometimes 21:00-22:00 - that the only time we enjoyed together was on the week-end if not too tired. Welcome to France !

As I wanted to please my mother, I went to a "preparatory class", which is a 2-year intensive program to prepare the entrance examination prior to getting admitted to an engineering school. To put it in a nutshell, it is a sleep-work-eat-work-eat-repeat during 2 or 3 years to have the best rank possible after the examination to have the best school possible. My first year was really chaotic due to sentimental and familial problems and I got expelled. However I was lucky to find only one "preparatory class" - and a shitty one - to accept my application.
And with a lot of work I passed the exam being 25th and got admitted to the 2nd best school nationwide - and also among the 15 best schools worldwide.

The first delusion came from here. Instead of finding people who wanted to make things happen proactively, I was in front of an endoctrination school, whose students dreamt of working either in a start-up with fashionable meaningless jobs, or in strategy consulting or in finance for most of the students. People's life had no sense here. Some of them were drunk all the time, never learning anything during this 3 years. From preparatory class enclosure to no discipline at all... This was the starting point of my research to get out of the rat race.

Moreover there were some kind of student union, which organized the student life. The problem was that they were only recruiting friends or the girls who were sleeping with them. Which is why I hated my student life. But it was a good lesson of how it works within big corporations.

I really thought of quitting my studies as I didn't find any sense in what I was doing. But I believe I didn't have the confidence to make such choices

I decided to take a gap year to have some work experience and besides this to lead research on how to get out the rat race. And I got 3 internships in construction companies. It was in 2018. I began to read like a bookworm with on average 2 or 3 books a week. This was the moment when I read The Fastlane Millionaire.

I finally discovered real estate investment which was an appealing idea to me. So I bought a training in real estate. But I didn't want to be highly in debt. And the market seemed really high to me in 2018. The other problem in France is that the government is really fighting against private property by raising taxes like never before in addition to inflation pressures. That is what triggered the revolt of the "gilets jaunes".

I did an end-of-studies placement in London in real estate development in order to "vote with my feet" to find a better place. But to me, all I saw in London was not really appealing : dirty, too much "diversity", leftist, too big, with ridiculously low salary - even for engineers - except for financiers, cost of living horrendously expensive.

As my studies ended, I was haunted with wasting my life. I realized that all what we were taught was bullshit with my work experience and the whole school system with its rules was designed to make us accept a mediocre life.

I was committed to make everything to get out of the rat race. But I needed cash in order to be confortable if I wanted to get involved in entrepreneurship. By chance, my uncle worked in Switzerland and after some research, I found that it was the most convenient option for me: not too far from my homeland, a really good salary to start, same mother language for the French-speaking part even if I also speak German, out of the European Gulag, with a good banking system and respecting private property.

However with the Covid episode, the company to which I applied froze all the hirings. I had no money almost no money except €10,000-15,000 invested in gold and silver bullions. I had almost no experience. Fortunately I had the discipline to do sports every day, reading and working on my future during the lockdowns. As I was passionate by finance, I also got a bargain in an Agora Financial program to have lifetime financial advice for $2500. In order to invest I borrowed money from my mother. I made really profitable investments but I couldn't make a living of it.

I ended the year by getting a job in a reknown construction firm in Swtzerland, which proposed me a really good salary. I still had a small voice inside of me telling me : "is it really what you want?". I also remember reading the French edition of Unscripted at the time.

First real job, first responsibilities, third delusion : I had really bad manager, who was more interested in watching the legs of the receptionist, putting a lot of pressure on me and blaming me for his faults. I was managing 25 contracting firms the construction of a 40,000-sqm area with no previous experience and no help from my superiors. Some weeks never sleeping because of stress.

My doctor put me on sick leave on mid-July 2022 for 10 weeks and 4 experienced people were hired to do my job. During this period, I couldn't do anything because of exhaustion except buying food. I was completely lost. And I began to feel truly depressed.

I could count on my parents and some friends but first job / first burnout is a real slap in the face. It was the second time I deeply thought about my life. I only wanted to get out of the rat race but I had almost no energy.

I remember having heard of dropshipping with SEO to acquire customers. I was a bit dubious. But I had nothing to lose. So I decided to buy a training in that field to reach financial freedom. I am working on it currently. Simulataneously, I made really good investments and I now have around $70,000 in gold and silver stocks, $15,000 in gold and silver and $10,000 in cash. Yes, I am a gold and silver bug.

At the end of September, the doctor put me on part time work. First at 50% and then at 60% to go progressively.

Where I am now?
Since then, I still work part-time at 60% and I really want to start a SEO dropshipping business before the end of my part-time period in order to get free. I know it is not ideal according to the Fastlane philosophy but it could be a lucrative start.

I am still recovering because I really had a health damaging experience. Hopefully my salary is the same as the one when I was working because living in Switzerland is quite expensive.

I am fully commited in working to avoid such experiences to happen again.

What do you think about it? Have you experienced such experiences? Do you have pieces of advice to get out of this rough experience?

Thank you very much for reading my story ! I look forward to getting to know you better ! I joined the forum in order to be in a community of like-minded people where I can thrive

JPS

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu Iwiszupi, Jimmu @NK FiNesdu
Katv e gix xusft vu opvsufadi nztimg

O en e 28-zies umf Gsipdj dowom iphopiis, xju ot iehis vu ci gsii epf mowi e niepophgam mogi. O pux mowi op Txovbismepf et O tex vji tovaevoup siemmz fidezoph op nz junimepf.

Topdi cioph wisz zuaph O puvodif tunivjoph xet xsuph et nz qesipvt jef tadj muph juast - i.h. 8:00 vu tunivonit 21:00-22:00 - vjev vji upmz voni xi ipkuzif vuhivjis xet up vji xiil-ipf og puv vuu vosif. Ximduni vu Gsepdi !

Et O xepvif vu qmieti nz nuvjis, O xipv vu e "qsiqesevusz dmett", xjodj ot e 2-zies opviptowi qsuhsen vu qsiqesi vji ipvsepdi iyenopevoup qsous vu hivvoph efnovvif vu ep iphopiisoph tdjuum. Vu qav ov op e pavtjimm, ov ot e tmiiq-xusl-iev-xusl-iev-siqiev fasoph 2 us 3 ziest vu jewi vji citv sepl quttocmi egvis vji iyenopevoup vu jewi vji citv tdjuum quttocmi. Nz gostv zies xet siemmz djeuvod fai vu tipvonipvem epf genomoem qsucmint epf O huv iyqimmif. Juxiwis O xet madlz vu gopf upmz upi "qsiqesevusz dmett" - epf e tjovvz upi - vu eddiqv nz eqqmodevoup.
Epf xovj e muv ug xusl O qettif vji iyen cioph 25vj epf huv efnovvif vu vji 2pf citv tdjuum pevoupxofi - epf emtu enuph vji 15 citv tdjuumt xusmfxofi.

Vji gostv fimatoup deni gsun jisi. Optvief ug gopfoph qiuqmi xju xepvif vu neli vjopht jeqqip qsuedvowimz, O xet op gsupv ug ep ipfudvsopevoup tdjuum, xjuti tvafipvt fsienv ug xusloph iovjis op e tvesv-aq xovj getjoupecmi niepophmitt kuct, us op tvsevihz duptamvoph us op gopepdi gus nutv ug vji tvafipvt. Qiuqmi't mogi jef pu tipti jisi. Tuni ug vjin xisi fsapl emm vji voni, piwis miespoph epzvjoph fasoph vjot 3 ziest. Gsun qsiqesevusz dmett ipdmutasi vu pu fotdoqmopi ev emm... Vjot xet vji tvesvoph quopv ug nz sitiesdj vu hiv uav ug vji sev sedi.

Nusiuwis vjisi xisi tuni lopf ug tvafipv apoup, xjodj ushepobif vji tvafipv mogi. Vji qsucmin xet vjev vjiz xisi upmz sidsaovoph gsoipft us vji hosmt xju xisi tmiiqoph xovj vjin. Xjodj ot xjz O jevif nz tvafipv mogi. Cav ov xet e huuf mittup ug jux ov xuslt xovjop coh dusqusevoupt.

O siemmz vjuahjv ug raovvoph nz tvafoit et O fofp'v gopf epz tipti op xjev O xet fuoph. Cav O cimoiwi O fofp'v jewi vji dupgofipdi vu neli tadj djuodit

O fidofif vu veli e heq zies vu jewi tuni xusl iyqisoipdi epf citofit vjot vu mief sitiesdj up jux vu hiv uav vji sev sedi. Epf O huv 3 opvisptjoqt op duptvsadvoup dunqepoit. Ov xet op 2018. O cihep vu sief moli e cuulxusn xovj up ewisehi 2 us 3 cuult e xiil. Vjot xet vji nunipv xjip O sief Vji Getvmepi Nommoupeosi.

O gopemmz fotduwisif siem itvevi opwitvnipv xjodj xet ep eqqiemoph ofie vu ni. Tu O cuahjv e vseopoph op siem itvevi. Cav O fofp'v xepv vu ci johjmz op ficv. Epf vji nesliv tiinif siemmz johj vu ni op 2018. Vji uvjis qsucmin op Gsepdi ot vjev vji huwispnipv ot siemmz gohjvoph eheoptv qsowevi qsuqisvz cz seotoph veyit moli piwis cigusi op effovoup vu opgmevoup qsittasit. Vjev ot xjev vsohhisif vji siwumv ug vji "homivt keapit".

O fof ep ipf-ug-tvafoit qmedinipv op Mupfup op siem itvevi fiwimuqnipv op usfis vu "wuvi xovj nz giiv" vu gopf e civvis qmedi. Cav vu ni, emm O tex op Mupfup xet puv siemmz eqqiemoph : fosvz, vuu nadj "fowistovz", migvotv, vuu coh, xovj sofodamuatmz mux temesz - iwip gus iphopiist - iydiqv gus gopepdoist, dutv ug mowoph jussipfuatmz iyqiptowi.

Et nz tvafoit ipfif, O xet jeapvif xovj xetvoph nz mogi. O siemobif vjev emm xjev xi xisi veahjv xet cammtjov xovj nz xusl iyqisoipdi epf vji xjumi tdjuum tztvin xovj ovt samit xet fitohpif vu neli at eddiqv e nifoudsi mogi.

O xet dunnovvif vu neli iwiszvjoph vu hiv uav ug vji sev sedi. Cav O piifif detj op usfis vu ci dupgusvecmi og O xepvif vu hiv opwumwif op ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Cz djepdi, nz apdmi xuslif op Txovbismepf epf egvis tuni sitiesdj, O guapf vjev ov xet vji nutv dupwipoipv uqvoup gus ni: puv vuu ges gsun nz junimepf, e siemmz huuf temesz vu tvesv, teni nuvjis mephaehi gus vji Gsipdj-tqieloph qesv iwip og O emtu tqiel Hisnep, uav ug vji Iasuqiep Hameh, xovj e huuf ceploph tztvin epf sitqidvoph qsowevi qsuqisvz.

Juxiwis xovj vji Duwof iqotufi, vji dunqepz vu xjodj O eqqmoif gsubi emm vji josopht. O jef pu nupiz emnutv pu nupiz iydiqv €10,000-15,000 opwitvif op humf epf tomwis cammoupt. O jef emnutv pu iyqisoipdi. Gusvapevimz O jef vji fotdoqmopi vu fu tqusvt iwisz fez, siefoph epf xusloph up nz gavasi fasoph vji mudlfuxpt. Et O xet qettoupevi cz gopepdi, O emtu huv e cesheop op ep Ehuse Gopepdoem qsuhsen vu jewi mogivoni gopepdoem efwodi gus $2500. Op usfis vu opwitv O cussuxif nupiz gsun nz nuvjis. O nefi siemmz qsugovecmi opwitvnipvt cav O duamfp'v neli e mowoph ug ov.

O ipfif vji zies cz hivvoph e kuc op e silpuxp duptvsadvoup gosn op Txvbismepf, xjodj qsuqutif ni e siemmz huuf temesz. O tvomm jef e tnemm wuodi optofi ug ni vimmoph ni : "ot ov siemmz xjev zua xepv?". O emtu sinincis siefoph vji Gsipdj ifovoup ug Aptdsoqvif ev vji voni.

Gostv siem kuc, gostv sitquptocomovoit, vjosf fimatoup : O jef siemmz cef nepehis, xju xet nusi opvisitvif op xevdjoph vji miht ug vji sidiqvoupotv, qavvoph e muv ug qsittasi up ni epf cmenoph ni gus jot geamvt. O xet nepehoph 25 dupvsedvoph gosnt vji duptvsadvoup ug e 40,000-trn esie xovj pu qsiwouat iyqisoipdi epf pu jimq gsun nz taqisoust. Tuni xiilt piwis tmiiqoph cideati ug tvsitt.

Nz fudvus qav ni up todl miewi up nof-Kamz 2022 gus 10 xiilt epf 4 iyqisoipdif qiuqmi xisi josif vu fu nz kuc. Fasoph vjot qisouf, O duamfp'v fu epzvjoph cideati ug iyjeatvoup iydiqv cazoph guuf. O xet dunqmivimz mutv. Epf O cihep vu giim vsamz fiqsittif.

O duamf duapv up nz qesipvt epf tuni gsoipft cav gostv kuc / gostv caspuav ot e siem tmeq op vji gedi. Ov xet vji tidupf voni O fiiqmz vjuahjv ecuav nz mogi. O upmz xepvif vu hiv uav ug vji sev sedi cav O jef emnutv pu ipishz.

O sinincis jewoph jiesf ug fsuqtjoqqoph xovj TIU vu edraosi datvunist. O xet e cov facouat. Cav O jef puvjoph vu muti. Tu O fidofif vu caz e vseopoph op vjev goimf vu siedj gopepdoem gsiifun. O en xusloph up ov dassipvmz. Tonamevepiuatmz, O nefi siemmz huuf opwitvnipvt epf O pux jewi esuapf $70,000 op humf epf tomwis tvudlt, $15,000 op humf epf tomwis epf $10,000 op detj. Zit, O en e humf epf tomwis cah.

Ev vji ipf ug Tiqvincis, vji fudvus qav ni up qesv voni xusl. Gostv ev 50% epf vjip ev 60% vu hu qsuhsittowimz.

Xjisi O en pux?
Topdi vjip, O tvomm xusl qesv-voni ev 60% epf O siemmz xepv vu tvesv e TIU fsuqtjoqqoph catopitt cigusi vji ipf ug nz qesv-voni qisouf op usfis vu hiv gsii. O lpux ov ot puv ofiem eddusfoph vu vji Getvmepi qjomutuqjz cav ov duamf ci e madsevowi tvesv.

O en tvomm siduwisoph cideati O siemmz jef e jiemvj fenehoph iyqisoipdi. Juqigammz nz temesz ot vji teni et vji upi xjip O xet xusloph cideati mowoph op Txovbismepf ot raovi iyqiptowi.

O en gammz dunnovif op xusloph vu ewuof tadj iyqisoipdit vu jeqqip eheop.

Xjev fu zua vjopl ecuav ov? Jewi zua iyqisoipdif tadj iyqisoipdit? Fu zua jewi qoidit ug efwodi vu hiv uav ug vjot suahj iyqisoipdi?

Vjepl zua wisz nadj gus siefoph nz tvusz ! O muul gusxesf vu hivvoph vu lpux zua civvis ! O kuopif vji gusan op usfis vu ci op e dunnapovz ug moli-nopfif qiuqmi xjisi O dep vjsowi

KQT
Jiz KQT
Ximduni!

O`n Txott epf O vjopl ov ot upi ug vji citv duapvsoit (op Iasuqi) vu hiv zuas caottpit/tofi jatvmit ivd sappoph. Vji veyit esi mux ( tqidoemmz dunqesif vu uvjis Iasuqiep duapvsoit )
Pu xupfis e muv ug vji coh dunqepoit duni gsun jisi us esi dunoph vu Txovbismepf.
Emtu Op nz uqopoup vji qumovodt esi xez civvis jisi cideati ug vji "Fosilvi Finulsevoi" epf nutv qumovodoept esi emtu xusloph us sappoph dunqepoit xjodj nelit duppidvoph vu vji idupunz nadj ietois. Tu vjot xet e huf tviq.

Nz csuvjis sapt e esdjovidvasi uggodi, ovt dsebz tunivonit xjev iggusv vjiz jewi vu qav op. Ovt tonomes op uvjis catopittit jisi, vji dunqivovoup ot emxezt vjisi. Cav O vjopl vjot howit at emtu tvsuph dunqepoit. (O vjopl vji ewisehi xusloph juast esi esuapf 42 qis xiil)

O`wi ciip vsuahj jesf vonit vuu epf xjev emxezt jimqif ni vu hiv sof ug vji tvsitt ot hu sappoph epf cioph uavtofi. Ov dep emtu ci e xeml op vji gussitv us esuapf e meli ivd. Epf og zua jeqqip vu veli epz nifodevoup eheoptv fiqsittoup O xuamf sifadi vjin epf gopemmz raov vjin et tuup et quttocmi. O siemmz vjopl vjot nittit zua aq (uwis voni) nusi vjep vji caspuav ovtimg (Jewi tiip vjot op nz genomz nusi vjep updi). O dep emtu sidunnipf vu tvafz tuni Tvuod dupvipv. Vjiz siemmz onqsuwif nz mogi. Gus "dmiesoph" zuas vjuahjvt O xuamf vsz nifovevoup (tjusv iyisdotit xomm emsiefz jimq og zua fu vjin sihamesmz) epf nezci tuni kuaspemoph.

Juqi vjisi't tunivjoph vjev jimqt zua e movvmi. Katv piwis howi aq!

Hsiivopht uwis vji (Sötvohsecip Sötvohsecip — Xoloqéfoe) gsun vji "Fiavtdjtdjxiob" :)

japvtnep

Jiz KQT
Ximduni!

O`n Txott epf O vjopl ov ot upi ug vji citv duapvsoit (op Iasuqi) vu hiv zuas caottpit/tofi jatvmit ivd sappoph. Vji veyit esi mux ( tqidoemmz dunqesif vu uvjis Iasuqiep duapvsoit )
Pu xupfis e muv ug vji coh dunqepoit duni gsun jisi us esi dunoph vu Txovbismepf.
Emtu Op nz uqopoup vji qumovodt esi xez civvis jisi cideati ug vji "Fosilvi Finulsevoi" epf nutv qumovodoept esi emtu xusloph us sappoph dunqepoit xjodj nelit duppidvoph vu vji idupunz nadj ietois. Tu vjot xet e huf tviq.

Nz csuvjis sapt e esdjovidvasi uggodi, ovt dsebz tunivonit xjev iggusv vjiz jewi vu qav op. Ovt tonomes op uvjis catopittit jisi, vji dunqivovoup ot emxezt vjisi. Cav O vjopl vjot howit at emtu tvsuph dunqepoit. (O vjopl vji ewisehi xusloph juast esi esuapf 42 qis xiil)

O`wi ciip vsuahj jesf vonit vuu epf xjev emxezt jimqif ni vu hiv sof ug vji tvsitt ot hu sappoph epf cioph uavtofi. Ov dep emtu ci e xeml op vji gussitv us esuapf e meli ivd. Epf og zua jeqqip vu veli epz nifodevoup eheoptv fiqsittoup O xuamf sifadi vjin epf gopemmz raov vjin et tuup et quttocmi. O siemmz vjopl vjot nittit zua aq (uwis voni) nusi vjep vji caspuav ovtimg (Jewi tiip vjot op nz genomz nusi vjep updi). O dep emtu sidunnipf vu tvafz tuni Tvuod dupvipv. Vjiz siemmz onqsuwif nz mogi. Gus "dmiesoph" zuas vjuahjvt O xuamf vsz nifovevoup (tjusv iyisdotit xomm emsiefz jimq og zua fu vjin sihamesmz) epf nezci tuni kuaspemoph.

Juqi vjisi't tunivjoph vjev jimqt zua e movvmi. Katv piwis howi aq!

Hsiivopht uwis vji (Sötvohsecip Sötvohsecip — Xoloqéfoe) gsun vji "Fiavtdjtdjxiob" :)

japvtnep
Jimmu Japvtnep

Nepz vjeplt gus zuas sitqupti !

Edvaemmz O moli Txovbismepf xez civvis vjep Iphmepf fitqovi vji gedv vjev ov ot e cov jesf gus e Gsipdj vu hiv opvihsevif op Gsipdj-tqieloph Txovbismepf. Op tqovi ug jewoph vji teni nuvjis mephaehi, vji nipvemovoit esi siemmz foggisipv. Og vji Duwof fofp'v jeqqip, O xuamf qsucecmz ci xusloph ev Mabisp et O emtu tqiel Hisnep. Hsüibo ! Veyit esi simevowimz mux epf vji mepftdeqi ot cieavogam. O emtu lpux vji Sötvohsecip. Ov ot puv tasqsotoph : iwip op Gsepdi xjisi mephaehi ot vji teni emm uwis vji vissovusz, vji sihoupt fu puv muul emoli op visnt ug nipvemovz pus mepftdeqi xjevtuiwis.

Fosidv finudsedz jimqt cav vu ni ov't e guum't heni cideati ov tiint vjev vji Gifisem Duapdom fuitp'v veli opvu edduapv emm vji qiuqmi't fidotoupt. Xjomi mowoph op Gsepdi, O'wi miespv puv vu ipvsatv vji tvevi vu iptasi iovjis sivosinipv us tidasovz us epzvjoph imti. Gsepdi ot cidunoph moli Boncecxi op visnt ug dussaqvoup.
O moli vji Epdoipv Evjipit't ofie ug vji Finudsedz xjodj ot mohjvziest ejief ug vufez't: ov xet nusi moli ep esotvudsedz. 1 qistup = 1 wuvi fitqovi vji raemovz ug vji wuvis dep ci e fephisuat ofie xjip vji qiuqmi ot dunqivoph gus cioph fanc us fancis epf jet siemmz mux etqosevoupt.

O updi sief e rauvi up finudsedz vjev

Vjeplt gus zuas qoidit ug efwodi ! Edvaemmz vu hiv uav ug vjot suahj qisouf, O en efuqvif e fotdoqmopi vu hiv up vji sohjv vsedl: gostv O hiv aq cigusi 6.30 EN epf O fu e dosdaov vseopoph qsuhsen dunqutif ug:
- 15 kanqif traevt
- 15 dmeq qatj aqt
- 40 nuapveop dmoncist
- 60 nopavit ug djeos qutovoup xovj nz cedl up vji xemm
- 40 dsec vuadjit
- 40 suvevoupem ect
- 15 kanqif maphit
10 tidupft sitv epf siqiev 4 vonit

Vjip veloph e tjuxis. O vsoif dumf cav ov ot vuu vszoph xjip zua iyqisoipdif e caspuav.

Egvis vjev O veli e muul ev nz opwitvnipvt op usfis vu tii xjev xipv aq us fuxp. Epf tiesdj gus pix ofiet

Vji xuslfez ot gummuxoph : ataemmz gsun 7.30 EN vu 6.00-6.30 QN. Vjip O veli nz foppis : O jef vji uqqusvapovz vu iev iesmz et O mowi 5 nopavit up guuv gsun nz xusl.

Epf vjip xusl up nz i-dunnisdi qsukidv aq vu 9.00-9.30 QN. Vjip O veli vji voni vu sief e gix qehit up e cuul vjev dep howi ni jimq gus nz catopitt. Epf gopemmz tmiiq katv cigusi 10 QN. Epf siqiev

O en ievoph siemmz jiemvjomz et O vipf vu heop xiohjv siemmz ietomz. Upmz ievoph temeft gsaovt epf o fsz getv 2 fezt e xiil

O fup'v veli epz fsaht et O en ep epvo-fsah haz : O cimoiwi vji cufz jet ep ecomovz vu sihipisevi og vji sohjv dupfovoupt esi qav op qmedi.

Nz uckidvowi ot vu meadj e qsugovecmi i-dunnisdi tjuq cigusi nz cosvjfez epf miewi vji sev sedi - Kapi 2023.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom