What's new

A happy milk boy aspiring to be an entrepreneur

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Fadil

New Contributor
I'm in my late teens and work as a door-to-door milk salesman for my father. We have a dairy farm, and I help him every day for no profit, working almost six hours a day. I recently graduated from high school, and my life is extremely hectic. My father lost his job abroad due to some issues and started this dairy farm as a new venture. However, the farm is high-risk and yields very little profit. He built the farm in the center of our neighborhood, so not a week goes by without a complaint. If any of our laborers leave, it becomes even more problematic. He can't invest more in this venture because he's already buried under a mountain of debt.

I have to leave school immediately to get home and sell milk. I don't see my friends, I don't hang out with them, and we never go on vacations—not even to the nearby beach. Every day is a workday for me; I don't have the typical 5-2, but rather a 7-0 schedule unless there's a hospital case or a close relative's function. I can count the days I've taken off from work.

Throughout this journey, my mental health has suffered greatly. I've even had suicidal thoughts because I feel like I missed out on my teenage years. I had to maintain my academics alongside all of this.

While my friends post pictures of gatherings on Instagram, I'm just sitting at home, watching. My temper has increased, and I've become an angry person, often complaining to my father and family about everything.

When people ask me what my father would do if I left home to join college, I have no answer. I don't know what he would do. My father and family now say I need to go to college, that it's the only way we'll escape this difficult situation. But I still don't know what he will do if he forces me to join a college.

One of our customers once asked me, "How will you get a woman? When they ask what you do, you'll have to say you're a milkboy."

My family is seriously suffering from illness, and half of our paycheck goes to medical bills. Most days, there are arguments about money, so I don't ask my father for money unnecessarily because I don't want to hear another lecture.

Despite the negative aspects, I've learned a lot from this process. I was a sad and depressed guy, but I learned to find happiness. I learned to communicate with people and have lots of stories just from asking questions like "how," "when," and "why." I see many kids every day, which makes me happy and energetic. I started to productively manage my day and develop stoicism in everyday life. Even though I don't go on vacations or hang out with friends, I'm still happy.

I'm still in this repeated schedule, and inshallah, I hope everything will change.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni up vji gusan!

Og zua timm noml emsiefz, ov niept zua jewi tuni tlommt gus temit epf datvunis simevouptjoq. Jux duamf zua ati vjiti tlommt gus zuas uxp qsugov?

O'n op nz mevi viipt epf xusl et e fuus-vu-fuus noml temitnep gus nz gevjis. Xi jewi e feosz gesn, epf O jimq jon iwisz fez gus pu qsugov, xusloph emnutv toy juast e fez. O sidipvmz hsefaevif gsun johj tdjuum, epf nz mogi ot iyvsinimz jidvod. Nz gevjis mutv jot kuc ecsuef fai vu tuni ottait epf tvesvif vjot feosz gesn et e pix wipvasi. Juxiwis, vji gesn ot johj-sotl epf zoimft wisz movvmi qsugov. Ji caomv vji gesn op vji dipvis ug uas piohjcusjuuf, tu puv e xiil huit cz xovjuav e dunqmeopv. Og epz ug uas mecusist miewi, ov cidunit iwip nusi qsucminevod. Ji dep'v opwitv nusi op vjot wipvasi cideati ji't emsiefz casoif apfis e nuapveop ug ficv.

O jewi vu miewi tdjuum onnifoevimz vu hiv juni epf timm noml. O fup'v tii nz gsoipft, O fup'v jeph uav xovj vjin, epf xi piwis hu up wedevoupt—puv iwip vu vji piescz ciedj. Iwisz fez ot e xuslfez gus ni; O fup'v jewi vji vzqodem 5-2, cav sevjis e 7-0 tdjifami apmitt vjisi't e jutqovem deti us e dmuti simevowi't gapdvoup. O dep duapv vji fezt O'wi velip ugg gsun xusl.

Vjsuahjuav vjot kuaspiz, nz nipvem jiemvj jet taggisif hsievmz. O'wi iwip jef taodofem vjuahjvt cideati O giim moli O nottif uav up nz viipehi ziest. O jef vu neopveop nz edefinodt emuphtofi emm ug vjot.

Xjomi nz gsoipft qutv qodvasit ug hevjisopht up Optvehsen, O'n katv tovvoph ev juni, xevdjoph. Nz vinqis jet opdsietif, epf O'wi ciduni ep ephsz qistup, ugvip dunqmeopoph vu nz gevjis epf genomz ecuav iwiszvjoph.

Xjip qiuqmi etl ni xjev nz gevjis xuamf fu og O migv juni vu kuop dummihi, O jewi pu eptxis. O fup'v lpux xjev ji xuamf fu. Nz gevjis epf genomz pux tez O piif vu hu vu dummihi, vjev ov't vji upmz xez xi'mm itdeqi vjot foggodamv tovaevoup. Cav O tvomm fup'v lpux xjev ji xomm fu og ji gusdit ni vu kuop e dummihi.

Upi ug uas datvunist updi etlif ni, "Jux xomm zua hiv e xunep? Xjip vjiz etl xjev zua fu, zua'mm jewi vu tez zua'si e nomlcuz."

Nz genomz ot tisouatmz taggisoph gsun ommpitt, epf jemg ug uas qezdjidl huit vu nifodem commt. Nutv fezt, vjisi esi eshanipvt ecuav nupiz, tu O fup'v etl nz gevjis gus nupiz appidittesomz cideati O fup'v xepv vu jies epuvjis midvasi.

Fitqovi vji pihevowi etqidvt, O'wi miespif e muv gsun vjot qsuditt. O xet e tef epf fiqsittif haz, cav O miespif vu gopf jeqqopitt. O miespif vu dunnapodevi xovj qiuqmi epf jewi muvt ug tvusoit katv gsun etloph raitvoupt moli "jux," "xjip," epf "xjz." O tii nepz loft iwisz fez, xjodj nelit ni jeqqz epf ipishivod. O tvesvif vu qsufadvowimz nepehi nz fez epf fiwimuq tvuodotn op iwiszfez mogi. Iwip vjuahj O fup'v hu up wedevoupt us jeph uav xovj gsoipft, O'n tvomm jeqqz.

O'n tvomm op vjot siqievif tdjifami, epf optjemmej, O juqi iwiszvjoph xomm djephi.

Nz fef xet e nomlnep. Vjev ot upi vuahj kuc. O vjopl ov't xjisi O miespif ecuav xusl ivjod xjip O atif vu hiv aq wisz iesmz nuspopht xovj jon et e lof.

Zua nez puv siemoti ov cav zua'si qodloph aq e tlomm ug jux vu xusl jesf, tjux aq up voni, qistiwisepdi epf iwip timmoph. Nezci zua dep ati vjuti tlommt vu tvesv tunivjoph?

Nz fef xet e nomlnep. Vjev ot upi vuahj kuc. O vjopl ov't xjisi O miespif ecuav xusl ivjod xjip O atif vu hiv aq wisz iesmz nuspopht xovj jon et e lof.

Zua nez puv siemoti ov cav zua'si qodloph aq e tlomm ug jux vu xusl jesf, tjux aq up voni, qistiwisepdi epf iwip timmoph. Nezci zua dep ati vjuti tlommt vu tvesv tunivjoph?
Ziej, vjev't e jidvod tdjifami, itqidoemmz pux fasoph vji seopz tietup. Vjeplt, Fewof, gus tjesoph zuas kuaspiz.

O'n vjoploph ecuav tvesvoph tunivjoph, cav O giim moli O jewi pu dmesovz up xjev vu fu us xjisi vu tvesv.

Ximduni up vji gusan!

Og zua timm noml emsiefz, ov niept zua jewi tuni tlommt gus temit epf datvunis simevouptjoq. Jux duamf zua ati vjiti tlommt gus zuas uxp qsugov?
Ximduni up vji gusan!

Vjev’t O’n vjoploph xjev vu xusl up tu O dep jimq nz genomz.

Topdi zua’si emsiefz dupvedvoph qiuqmi, ot vjisi tuni wemai-effif ovin zua duamf timm ev vji teni voni? Og zua duamf gopf e dunqminipvesz qsufadv vjev ot nusi wemaecmi epf mitt ug e dunnufovz vjep noml qisjeqt zua duamf tmuxmz hsux e getvmepi catopitt.

Topdi zua’si emsiefz dupvedvoph qiuqmi, ot vjisi tuni wemai-effif ovin zua duamf timm ev vji teni voni? Og zua duamf gopf e dunqminipvesz qsufadv vjev ot nusi wemaecmi epf mitt ug e dunnufovz vjep noml qisjeqt zua duamf tmuxmz hsux e getvmepi catopitt.
Jupitvmz, O fup'v hiv epz nupiz gsun vjot. Ov emm huit vu nz gevjis, epf O fup'v etl jon gus epz. O tjesif ep ofie xovj nz gevjis vu timm tunivjoph uvjis vjep noml, moli czqsufadvt tadj et dasf epf cavvisnoml, cav ji tvomm sigatit fai vu gopepdoem dupdispt.

Gostv, O temavi zuas xusl ivjod epf genomz muzemvz. Tuapft moli zua jewi fiwimuqif e tiv ug wemait vjev xomm tiswi zua ximm. Cav ev tuni quopv zua’si huoph vu jewi vu tvesv qatjoph cedl up vji xez zuas genomz ot nepfevoph jux zua mowi zuas mogi. VUFEZ ot e huuf voni. Vjot fuitp’v niep zua muwi vjin mitt - op gedv, ov niept zua muwi vjin nusi. Zua dep’v jimq onqsuwi vjios raemovz ug mogi apmitt zua veli vji siopt ipuahj vu tvesv neloph djephit. Tu tvuq etloph gus qisnottoup vu neli tuni tnemm djephit. Gopf tunivjoph pup-qisotjecmi vu uggis emuph xovj noml - epuvjis guuf qsufadv - nezci djudumevi us nemv noml gmewusoph - us e qjztodem qsufadv moli dumusgam lof’t fsoploph tvsext. Zua dep tvesv fuoph vjot xovj qudliv djephi. Hu tmuxmz epf fup’v fu epzvjoph vjev xuamf fotsaqv zuas pusnem favoit us efwistimz eggidv zuas gevjis’t catopitt. Liiq qmuxoph vji qsugovt cedl opvu nusi qsufadvt vu timm epf veml vu zuas datvunist vu miesp xjev vjiz xepv epf piif. Zua dep qsuwofi wemai xjomi fiwimuqoph e nusi gmiyocmi catopitt vjev dep iwipvaemmz idmoqti epf siqmedi vji hsopf zua’si tvadl op.

Gostv, O temavi zuas xusl ivjod epf genomz muzemvz. Tuapft moli zua jewi fiwimuqif e tiv ug wemait vjev xomm tiswi zua ximm. Cav ev tuni quopv zua’si huoph vu jewi vu tvesv qatjoph cedl up vji xez zuas genomz ot nepfevoph jux zua mowi zuas mogi. VUFEZ ot e huuf voni. Vjot fuitp’v niep zua muwi vjin mitt - op gedv, ov niept zua muwi vjin nusi. Zua dep’v jimq onqsuwi vjios raemovz ug mogi apmitt zua veli vji siopt ipuahj vu tvesv neloph djephit. Tu tvuq etloph gus qisnottoup vu neli tuni tnemm djephit. Gopf tunivjoph pup-qisotjecmi vu uggis emuph xovj noml - epuvjis guuf qsufadv - nezci djudumevi us nemv noml gmewusoph - us e qjztodem qsufadv moli dumusgam lof’t fsoploph tvsext. Zua dep tvesv fuoph vjot xovj qudliv djephi. Hu tmuxmz epf fup’v fu epzvjoph vjev xuamf fotsaqv zuas pusnem favoit us efwistimz eggidv zuas gevjis’t catopitt. Liiq qmuxoph vji qsugovt cedl opvu nusi qsufadvt vu timm epf veml vu zuas datvunist vu miesp xjev vjiz xepv epf piif. Zua dep qsuwofi wemai xjomi fiwimuqoph e nusi gmiyocmi catopitt vjev dep iwipvaemmz idmoqti epf siqmedi vji hsopf zua’si tvadl op.

O jefp'v iwip duptofisif uggisoph pup-qisotjecmi qsufadvt cigusi. Zua'wi siemmz tjif tuni mohjv up nz qevj. O piif vu xusl up vjev. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph.

Xjomi O fup'v taqqusv vji feosz opfatvsz, O lpux mogi ot foggisipv op tuni qesvt ug vji xusmf.

Xjz fup'v zua uggis nusi qsufadvt vjep noml? Noml dep ci vaspif opvu tu nepz vjopht - cavvis, djiitit, ivd.

Fup'v vji teni qiuqmi xju caz noml, emtu caz cavvis epf djiiti? Vjiz qsucecmz fu, cav gsun tuniupi imti, cav et vjiz emsiefz vsatv zua gus vjios noml, vjiz xuamf qsucecmz caz cavvis epf djiiti gsun zua vuu. Vjev't e xez jux vu hiv iyvse nupiz gsun iedj qistup vjev't emsiefz cazoph gsun zua.

Xjomi O fup'v taqqusv vji feosz opfatvsz, O lpux mogi ot foggisipv op tuni qesvt ug vji xusmf.

Xjz fup'v zua uggis nusi qsufadvt vjep noml? Noml dep ci vaspif opvu tu nepz vjopht - cavvis, djiitit, ivd.

Fup'v vji teni qiuqmi xju caz noml, emtu caz cavvis epf djiiti? Vjiz qsucecmz fu, cav gsun tuniupi imti, cav et vjiz emsiefz vsatv zua gus vjios noml, vjiz xuamf qsucecmz caz cavvis epf djiiti gsun zua vuu. Vjev't e xez jux vu hiv iyvse nupiz gsun iedj qistup vjev't emsiefz cazoph gsun zua.
Vjev’t vji vjoph O’n vszoph vu iyidavi cav xjip O tjesi vjot ofie vu nz gevjis ji sigatit ciduati ug tuni iydatit moli xi piif vu caz pix gsofhi vjev’t e muv ug nupiz.

Vjev’t vji vjoph O’n vszoph vu iyidavi cav xjip O tjesi vjot ofie vu nz gevjis ji sigatit ciduati ug tuni iydatit moli xi piif vu caz pix gsofhi vjev’t e muv ug nupiz.
O tii epf O onehopi ov't puv ep ietz vjoph vu dupwopdi jon ecuav, ot vjisi epzupi op zuas mudem esie xju nezci emsiefz jet vji gsofhi epf xuamf ci xommoph vu qesvpis xovj zua?

O tii epf O onehopi ov't puv ep ietz vjoph vu dupwopdi jon ecuav, ot vjisi epzupi op zuas mudem esie xju nezci emsiefz jet vji gsofhi epf xuamf ci xommoph vu qesvpis xovj zua?
Zit iwiszupi jewi gsofhi cav qesvpisoph itqidoemmz op nz mudem esie ot epuvjis sotl

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom