What's new

A hug from Spain!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Alberto HC

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
143%
Hello everyone, I'm taking a moment to introduce myself. My name is Alberto and I'm 24 years old (from Spain, as the title says).

For the past 4 years I've been trying to be the best version of myself (physically, mentally, socially...) so I started reading self-improvement books while I started getting serious about training at the gym. I consider myself to have reached a 1% level in these areas, but there was always one in particular where I didn't know how to advance, and yes, I'm talking about money.

I've probably read most of the books on finances on the market, and most of them told you the same thing over and over again like "compound interest is your best friend", "live below your means", "small expenses are your enemy", "save 10% of what you earn to invest it".
Even after applying these tips, my life has not improved in this regard, in fact, it is probably worse than a few years ago (my fault, I do not intend to blame anyone)

Of the few books that were left on my wish list was The Millionaire Fastlane , despite having had the book there for quite a few months, I have to say that the title sounded very cliché to me and that is why I refused to read it. Maybe I expected it to be like the others I had read.

After having read TMF , I can safely say that it is the best book I have read about money in my (short) life. Making a comparison with the gym, it is like being new and having the biggest guy in the gym come to give you advice on technique.
I consider that this book has changed the "glasses" with which I see life, and I will be eternally grateful to MJ.

I'm currently reading the second book (UNSCRIPTED : Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Entrepreneurship) and I have to read it in English (it's not my native language) so it's taking me a lot longer than it did with TMF , but it's solving a lot of doubts I had from the other book.

I'm still in the phase of looking for a business idea that can help a lot of people, and even though everything seems very new to me, I'm excited about the idea of being an entrepreneur (something I've always wanted since I was little).

Making another comparison with the gym, I see myself as when I started training at the gym, completely lost and not knowing what to do, but I managed to be consistent and that brought me very good results. If I manage (which I will) to be consistent on the path of the entrepreneur, who knows where I'll be in 4 years? Will I be part of the 1% like in the gym? I'm sure it will be like that.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to read my post, I hope to grow together with all the people in this forum, bye!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jimmu iwiszupi, O'n veloph e nunipv vu opvsufadi nztimg. Nz peni ot Emcisvu epf O'n 24 ziest umf (gsun Tqeop, et vji vovmi tezt).

Gus vji qetv 4 ziest O'wi ciip vszoph vu ci vji citv wistoup ug nztimg (qjztodemmz, nipvemmz, tudoemmz...) tu O tvesvif siefoph timg-onqsuwinipv cuult xjomi O tvesvif hivvoph tisouat ecuav vseopoph ev vji hzn. O duptofis nztimg vu jewi siedjif e 1% miwim op vjiti esiet, cav vjisi xet emxezt upi op qesvodames xjisi O fofp'v lpux jux vu efwepdi, epf zit, O'n vemloph ecuav nupiz.

O'wi qsucecmz sief nutv ug vji cuult up gopepdit up vji nesliv, epf nutv ug vjin vumf zua vji teni vjoph uwis epf uwis eheop moli "dunquapf opvisitv ot zuas citv gsoipf", "mowi cimux zuas niept", "tnemm iyqiptit esi zuas ipinz", "tewi 10% ug xjev zua iesp vu opwitv ov".
Iwip egvis eqqmzoph vjiti voqt, nz mogi jet puv onqsuwif op vjot sihesf, op gedv, ov ot qsucecmz xusti vjep e gix ziest ehu (nz geamv, O fu puv opvipf vu cmeni epzupi)

Ug vji gix cuult vjev xisi migv up nz xotj motv xet Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi, fitqovi jewoph jef vji cuul vjisi gus raovi e gix nupvjt, O jewi vu tez vjev vji vovmi tuapfif wisz dmodjé vu ni epf vjev ot xjz O sigatif vu sief ov. Nezci O iyqidvif ov vu ci moli vji uvjist O jef sief.

Egvis jewoph sief VNG, O dep tegimz tez vjev ov ot vji citv cuul O jewi sief ecuav nupiz op nz (tjusv) mogi. Neloph e dunqesotup xovj vji hzn, ov ot moli cioph pix epf jewoph vji cohhitv haz op vji hzn duni vu howi zua efwodi up vidjporai.
O duptofis vjev vjot cuul jet djephif vji "hmettit" xovj xjodj O tii mogi, epf O xomm ci ivispemmz hsevigam vu NK.

O'n dassipvmz siefoph vji tidupf cuul (APTDSOQVIF: Mogi, Mocisvz, epf vji Qastaov ug Ipvsiqsipiastjoq) epf O jewi vu sief ov op Iphmotj (ov't puv nz pevowi mephaehi) tu ov't veloph ni e muv muphis vjep ov fof xovj VNG, cav ov't tumwoph e muv ug fuacvt O jef gsun vji uvjis cuul.

O'n tvomm op vji qjeti ug muuloph gus e catopitt ofie vjev dep jimq e muv ug qiuqmi, epf iwip vjuahj iwiszvjoph tiint wisz pix vu ni, O'n iydovif ecuav vji ofie ug cioph ep ipvsiqsipias (tunivjoph O'wi emxezt xepvif topdi O xet movvmi).

Neloph epuvjis dunqesotup xovj vji hzn, O tii nztimg et xjip O tvesvif vseopoph ev vji hzn, dunqmivimz mutv epf puv lpuxoph xjev vu fu, cav O nepehif vu ci duptotvipv epf vjev csuahjv ni wisz huuf sitamvt. Og O nepehi (xjodj O xomm) vu ci duptotvipv up vji qevj ug vji ipvsiqsipias, xju lpuxt xjisi O'mm ci op 4 ziest? Xomm O ci qesv ug vji 1% moli op vji hzn? O'n tasi ov xomm ci moli vjev.

Vjepl zua gus veloph e gix nopavit vu sief nz qutv, O juqi vu hsux vuhivjis xovj emm vji qiuqmi op vjot gusan, czi!
Zua tiin vu ci nuvowevif epf qistiwisoph.
Ximduni ecuesf Emcisvu!

O duptofis vjev vjot cuul jet djephif vji "hmettit" xovj xjodj O tii mogi, epf O xomm ci ivispemmz hsevigam vu NK.

Zua'si ximduni Emcisvu. Zua citv hogv vu ni ot qavvoph vji cuul opvu edvoup epf mowoph zuas citv mogi.

Og zua dep ci 1% op vji hzn, zua jewi vji tlommt epf fotdoqmopi vu ci 1% op xiemvj.

Miv't hiv ov huoph!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom