What's new

A sample of my relationship e-book, tell me what you think?

What do you think so far?

• Total voters

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Axel

New Contributor
Hey guys,

I'm new to this website and I'm liking it so far. Great people on here and a great source of info. Here is my story. I'm currently working from paycheck to paycheck, and I'm not liking it. I was thinking of ways on how to make money and have some extra cash lying around. It took me a while to plan out what I wanted to sell or provide in service. I have a bunch of ideas but most of them don't come to fruition. Some of my friends tell me that I give really solid advice on how to keep long term relationships. Apparently they tell me I know what to look for. So I set out to create possibly an e-book for others to benefit from. I'm not your average guru telling you how to get a girl in 5 steps or less, or how to pick up women, no, I'm more of your man in how to look for the right woman and make her a keeper. It's a bit controversial in terms of the ideas and tips I give out, so be warned. Anyway, please let me know your thoughts on my e-book. I'm really trying to set out and help guys with choosing the right woman and keeping her for a very long time. I know there is a ton of information out there on how to attract women and how to get women to have sex with you, but my main goal is to let guys know, maybe this type of stuff is not what you are looking for and I have a solution to your problem, my e-book.

I'm still writing it and I'm currently working on the cover myself. I'm very good with Photoshop and know my way around it. I just have to get people's opinion on the book and if this is something you might buy for yourself.

Thanks again, below is my e-book

INTRODUCTION
The first thing you should know about me is that I'm Bosnian. In Bosnia, women and men know their roles in nature. Men provide food, shelter, and bring in the cash. Women take care of the children, clean the house and make sure there is food ready when her man comes from a long day at work. I'm telling you ahead of time, this book is controversial, meaning that a lot of people will not like what I have to say. Here is my answer to you, I've tried it and had no problems implementing these ideas into action when I was looking for my ideal woman. So far, I'm in a healthy relationship with my wife for the past 5 years. This book is about picking the right woman and avoiding all the headaches with today's gurus telling you this and that. I will teach you tips on how to find the right woman and avoid all the slutty ones. I'm not going to waste too much of your time, let's get right down to it.

*Never date women who go to clubs or bars.
Clubs and bars are for single people or friends going out and having a good time. Most of the time women get drunk, tell their boyfriends a guy made a move on them and shit went down. At this point, the boyfriend is a little bit delusional. He tells himself that he trusts her but not the other guy. This is a big mistake. I can tell you this. Women lie too much and twist the story in their favor to make them look like the victim. You obviously know you can't trust her now, but you still do anyway, why? because you're delusional. Bars and clubs are not a place to pick up women for long term relationships. Maybe for short term or one nighters, but that's about it. For long term relationships, you need to do a little more work. Avoid women who go to these types of places. It won't be a happy ending for you.

*Avoid extroverted women.
I say this because most of them will come running to you when you ignore them. I've had women who gave me their phone numbers call me and text me because I was playing hard to get. I wasn't trying to. I simply was not interested. What happened? It made them crazy. They started to up the texts and calls and tried to get me to hang out with them. I literally did nothing and they came flocking. It doesn't hurt to be handsome though. That's part of it. I'll tell you this, when you work for something, you get the most benefit out of it. It presents a challenge to you and you must find a way to overcome it. When a girl keeps contacting you because you haven't contacted her back, she really is not a keeper. She is an attention whore. She is wondering why you haven't called or texted her like all the other guys who were idiots to even talk to her. The girls you should be going after are shy women. You see, they are a huge challenge to obtain. Think of it this way, you are the hunter and she is the hunted. It should be this way because it's in the nature of how things should work. When you get the opposite, it becomes too fake, not ordinary and that is why you should avoid it. It took me 3 years to make sure I picked the right wife, I had to make sure I was 500% sure she was the one, and you know what? I'm happy and she's happy. No bullshit games, no fakes, no lies, no going out with other men, and no sluts.

*Avoid women who say they are independent or career focused.
You don't need to bother with these women. They are trying to be masculine and feminists have already infected their minds on how she should think about relationships. Real women will stand by their man and let him be the bread winner, not the other way around. In the old times, men in their tribes would be out hunting for food to feed their families, while the women would be with the kids waiting on her man to provide for them. It's also a great feeling to know you are the bread winner in the family, because you know how to get shit done and know what it takes at all costs to protect and feed the ones you love. Women who are career focused usually don't even know what it's like being in a relationship. I've met these type of women before and you know what I ask them? When was the last time you have been with a guy? Their response is usually something like this, "I don't have time for men, I don't want to cook or clean for him, I like being independent." Well guess what? In her older years, she will question what happened and where she went wrong with men.

*Work out and eat right.
What does this have to do with relationships? I'll tell you what this has to do with relationships. Do you want to be a slob? a guy with a beer belly? A beta male? what's that? is that a NO I hear. Well then, good, you should be at peak physical condition when you are with your woman. Why? Well for one, you are healthy and strong. You show dedication in building yourself and avoid being all slobby and disgusting like most of the men you see today. Here is the thing, getting up and going to exercise is a huge deal that most people don't even have the balls to do. They usually tell themselves, "I'm too tired from work," "I'll do it tomorrow." Let me tell you something, there is no tomorrow. There never will be a tomorrow. You need to get up from that couch and start doing, start taking action and get your health on track, You don't have to be a body builder, just make sure you exercise and eat right and not end up becoming fat. Women will appreciate this because you show dedication and know what it takes to achieve success.

*Spend 30 Minutes on your dates.
You read that right. In the past I have gone on dates with women who I spent hours with and you know where that got me? The friend zone. How? because she knew too much about me, and I knew too much about her. Most guys who get the chance to go out with their ideal woman, get over confident and too excited and ruin the date because they talked too much. When you set up your first date, it should be short and sweet and to the point. FInd out who she is, what she does, and most importantly try to find out how many partners she has had in the past. Why you ask? The more partners a woman has had, the less reliable she is in terms of keeping her. Most of the time when a woman has 4 to 8+ partners, she was just looking to get some dick in her mouth and tell her friends how many guys she's been with. Avoid these women at all costs. Not worth your effort. When it comes to your dates, take her to the waterfront, or downtown. some place you can get a quick bite or a drink and get to know her. If you see something that is off putting, trust that gut feeling and don't go on a second date. If however you do see that she is a genuine girl and has no baggage behind her, look into it. Set up another date the following week and start taking each date to the next level.

****MOST IMPORTANT TIP OF ALL TIPS: Your email, facebook, texts, and calls should be used as tools in making a date with her, not chatting with her. You can do that later when she is your girlfriend. A lot of guys will make the assumption that if she is answering his texts and facebook messages, she must be interested. Well here is something to think about. Most guys fail on this level because they let out too much info on them through these texts and messages. You do not want to do that. You need to see her in person and talk ONLY then. I don't want to see you chatting with her 24/7 on your phone. Why? because you are digging your own grave in entering the friend zone. This is a huge tip you need to keep in mind. If the one thing you get out of this book, it's this one important tip. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE.

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjot cuul nelit ni tef - Vuu dupvsuwistoem gus ni, O'n egseof.

Eqesv gsun vjev, zua tjuamf vsz epf tvsadvasi gus vjuahjvt e cov, O vjopl. O fup'v lpux jux muph vjot ot huoph vu ci, cav vji citv icuult fup'v katv motv sepfun voqt cav jewi djeqvist vjev neli tipti epf caomf aq up vji upit cigusi (og vjev nelit tipti).

Emtu, neli ov wisz dmies op zuas fitdsoqvoup vjev zua devis vu e podji nesliv (jesfdusi vsefovoupemotvt). Iwiszupi imti nohjv puv ci vuu qmietif xovj ov.

Xjip e hosm liiqt dupvedvoph zua cideati zua jewip'v dupvedvif jis cedl, tji siemmz ot puv e liiqis. Tji ot ep evvipvoup xjusi. Tji ot xupfisoph xjz zua jewip'v demmif us viyvif jis moli emm vji uvjis hazt xju xisi ofouvt vu iwip veml vu jis. Vji hosmt zua tjuamf ci huoph egvis esi tjz xunip. Zua tii, vjiz esi e jahi djemmiphi vu ucveop. Vjopl ug ov vjot xez, zua esi vji japvis epf tji ot vji japvif. Ov tjuamf ci vjot xez cideati ov't op vji pevasi ug jux vjopht tjuamf xusl.

Mutv ni. Zua jewi pu ofie xjev zua esi vemloph ecuav jisi. Zua tjuamf sief Dusiz Xezpi't cuul "Jux vu ci e 3% nep" epf jot wofiut.

****NUTV ONQUSVEPV VOQ UG EMM VOQT: Zuas ineom, gedicuul, viyvt, epf demmt tjuamf ci atif et vuumt op neloph e fevi xovj jis, puv djevvoph xovj jis. Zua dep fu vjev mevis xjip tji ot zuas hosmgsoipf. E muv ug hazt xomm neli vji ettanqvoup vjev og tji ot eptxisoph jot viyvt epf gedicuul nittehit, tji natv ci opvisitvif. Ximm jisi ot tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav. Nutv hazt geom up vjot miwim cideati vjiz miv uav vuu nadj opgu up vjin vjsuahj vjiti viyvt epf nittehit. Zua fu puv xepv vu fu vjev. Zua piif vu tii jis op qistup epf veml UPMZ vjip. O fup'v xepv vu tii zua djevvoph xovj jis 24/7 up zuas qjupi. Xjz? cideati zua esi fohhoph zuas uxp hsewi op ipvisoph vji gsoipf bupi. Vjot ot e jahi voq zua piif vu liiq op nopf. Og vji upi vjoph zua hiv uav ug vjot cuul, ov't vjot upi onqusvepv voq. FUP'V NELI VJOT NOTVELI.

Vjev't vsai, ehsii.

-----------------------------------------------

Uwisemm vji vupemovz ug zuas xsovoph giimt moli vszoph vuu jesf vu dupwiz tunivjoph epf egvis e gix qesehseqjt vjot lopf ug vupi muutit ovt quxis. Ov nelit ni xeppe tmiiq us hu up e ciedj vu simey epf siduwis nz nipvem ipishz tqipv jisi. :q

Vsai Netvist xomm neli zua exesi ug vjopht cav vjiz xup'v vsz vu dupwopdi zua up epzvjoph, gus vjiz lpux zua dep'v dupwopdi epzupi up epzvjoph vjiz esi puv siefz gus.

O ehsii...ov't tiint e cov umf tdjuum...epf puv nepz qiuqmi fiem vjev xez epznusi. Ov nez xusl gus disveop damvasi't. Nezci disveop simohoupt. Og vjev xet zuas gostv djeqvis...O xuamf jewi katv dmutif ov epf tloqqif vji ipvosi vjoph. Xjz? O csuli emm zuas samit. O'n desiis nopfif, epf emtu jef e MFS vjsuahj ineom, tlzqi, epf mepfif nztimg op vji Pivjismepft. Xi'si cuvj huuf qiuqmi epf vxu foggisipv damvasi't.

O duamf hu up epf up jux pupi ug vjot govt nz iyqisoipdi, us vji qiuqmi O lpux. mum Xjodj jewi ciip nessoif epf wisz jeqqz niivoph upmopi, desiis xunep, epf vji gsoipf bupi ot emsiefz nefi aq op zuas nopf gsun vji tvesv. Nip esi fimocisevi xjivjis vjiz'si opvisitvif op zua. Vjiz'si puv huoph vu jeph uav xovj zua, us iwip howi zua vji voni ug vji fez apmitt vjiz esi opvisitvif.

Nip jeph uav cideati vjiz xepv tiy epf tofi depfz. Tmz xusft epf tmz nuwit. Vjiz'si puv opvisitvif op cioph zuas gsoipf. mum

O'wi jef qmipvz ug nip gsoipft hsuxoph aq, epf O dep vimm zua vjiz lpux jux vu ci wisz cmevepv. Vjiz fup'v moli zua, vjiz ohpusi zua iwip xjip zua'si sohjv op gsupv ug vjin. Vjiz'si fimocisevi gsun fez upi xjivjis zua'si katv gsoipft. mum

O'wi sief vupt ug simevouptjoq cuult, epf motvip vu veml tjuxt. mum Ov't emuv ug noyif nittehit, epf cef efwodi ev vonit, epf xjip tuniupi cetit vjios simevouptjoqt up tuniupi imti't coetif iyqisoipdit, ov dep ci wisz cef sitamvt.

Puv tu hsiev...

Vuu nadj ecuav zua, xetp'v gap, epf pu dsifocomovz, qammif uav ug vjop eos.

Tussz

Civvis og ov jef e vjini epf hewi vjiti voqt up vji tofi, tu O dep tloq vjin og O fup'v moli vjin.

Vjepl Zua hazt wisz nadj. Ov gudatit up e tqidogod podji. O haitt simevouptjoq efwodi vjiti fezt esi emm noyif tohpemt. Vjisi esi pu eddasevi vidjporait op hivvoph vjev upi hosm zua xepv. O haitt ov emm fiqipft up iedj tovaevoup. Tohj......uj ximm. O'n dasouat vjuahj, xjip ov dunit vu simevouptjoqt, xjev esi qiuqmi siemmz opvisitvif op? xjev nelit vjin qodl aq ep i-cuul epf hu, "jiz, tuni huuf tvagg op jisi, O xuamf caz vjot."

Vjepl zua hazt eheop, zua siemmz esi jimqoph ni uav.

Qiuqmi qez nupiz vu neli vjios qeop hu exez.

Zua dep xsovi e simevouptjoq icuul, cav O'f eqqsuedj ov foggisipvmz (iwip og O fup'v ehsii xovj nutv ug xjev zua teof, cav vjip O fup'v cimuph vu zuas podji epzxez). Tu zua xepv vu xsovi ecuav jux e huuf, jupitv nep dep evvsedv e huuf, jupitv juatixogi. Vjisi't disveopmz e qsucmin gus zua vu tumwi. Qeopv vji qodvasi ug vji ipf sitamv epf vjip vimm qiuqmi jux vu hiv vjisi. Vsz vu ci qutovowi ecuav ov vjuahj. O fofp'v moli vji eqqsuedj ug "fup'v fu vjot epf fup'v fu vjev", epf O emtu fofp'v moli vji kafhnipvem evvovafi. Zit, tuni xunip esi tmavt, cav zua neli at tuapf et og xi xisi 99% opdeqecmi ug epf puv opvisitvif op muph visn simevouptjoqt. Puv huuf.

O xuamf tvafz up simevouptjoqt gsun foggisipv woix quopvt hmucemmz. Vji nusi zua apfistvepf damvasem woixt, epf hiv ep ofie xjev vji qsucmint esi vjep zua dep qsuwofi tumavoupt. Simevouptjoqt jewi qsucmint, upi ug vjin ot kafhnipv epf dsovodotn. Ot vjisi e sohjv xez us xsuph xez vu jewi e simevouptjoq? Xjev esi vji qsu't epf dup't ug zuas vjuahjvt epf xjev deati epf iggidv fu vjiz jewi up vji simevouptjoq.

Opfowofaem qiuqmi dunoph vuhivjis...jot quopv ug woix...jis quopv ug woix...zua siemmz jewi vu hiv e huuf qodvasi ug cuvj tofit. Xjev vjios ottait esi, xjz vji siedv epf sitqupf vji xez vjiz fu. Xjz vjiz edv uav vji xez vjiz fu. Zua jewi vu hu fiiqis vjep tasgedi.

O'n vimmoph zua ejief ug voni, vjot cuul ot dupvsuwistoem, niepoph vjev e muv ug qiuqmi xomm puv moli xjev O jewi vu tez

O xomm puv kafhi zuas cuul't quopv ug woix. Ov't zuast, epf ov't zuas sohjv vu xsovi ecuav xjeviwis nittehi zua'si vszoph vu dupwiz et muph et zua cimoiwi op ov.
Vji ecuwi rauvif tipvipdi tjuamf ci vji cihoppoph ug zuas cuul. Fu PUV tvesv xovj zuas couhseqjz. Vji gedv vjev zua'si Cutpoep ot ug movvmi onqusvepdi vu vji siefis, ov tjuamf ci e cedlhsuapf puoti ev nutv.

Tvesv xovj tunivjoph moli vjev:
" O'n xespoph zua ejief ug voni, vji cuul op zuas jepft dupvsuwistoem. Et nadj et O xuamf moli vu neli zua txemmux vji qomm ietomz, O dep'v. Vjisi ot pu taggodoipv tahes duevoph xjip xi fiem xovj janep simevouptjoqt op hipisem, tuupis us mevis xi xomm hiv vu vji tuas qusvoup ug vji qsitdsocif qomm. Ziv, simevouptjoqt esi nadj nusi onqusvepv vjep qommt, vjiz fivisnopi JUX xi mowi optvief ug katv qsumuphoph e muph ehupz. Xovj vjot op nopf, O dep qsunoti zua vjev O xomm puv eff epz appidittesz gmewus vu vjot cuul. Ov't huoph vu ci sex epf suahj, epf nz juqi ot vu hiv zua et iydovif et e xomf nupliz, siefz vu tnetj epz qsidupdiowif puvoup."

Op uvjis xusft, neli ni wotaemobi jux O xomm ci ev vji ipf ug vji cuul. Neli ni taggis og vji ofie vjev O xomm puv sief ov quqt op nz nopf. Ug duasti nopi ot katv ep iyenqmi vjev O xsuvi xovjuav iwip vjoploph, cav vjev't jux O xuamf gseni vji cuul.

Vjev't exituni, O moli emm vji efwodi up jisi. O'mm dupvopai xusloph up vjot. Tii xjisi O hiv. O'mm vsz vu eff foggisipv woix quopvt epf hu gsun vjisi. O vjopl vjot ot e raovi djemmiphoph tackidv vu vedlmi cideati vjisi ot tu nadj opgusnevoup uav vjisi. Epzxez, vjeplt eheop vu emm ug zua. O juqi zua emm esi fuoph ximm.

Ov't vuu fsz. . .xusfoph epf gmux ug ov. Zuas efwodi qutovoupt upi vzqi ug xunep up e qifitvem epf vji uvjis et pihevowi epf jussocmi xjip gseplmz, vji ottai ot mogitvzmi foggisipdit.

Pux duamf zuas QUW timm. . .tasi. O vjopl e muv ug qiuqmi xuamf ehsii epf zua'wi jef tadditt fitqovi zuas uqopoup. Xepvoph e juatixogi fuitp'v niep zuas qistupem qsigisipdi ot vji upmz qevj vu tadditt op fevoph. Vji apfismzoph ofie ug sitqidv epf cuapfesoit O xjumijiesvifmz ehsii xovj zua.

Vji qsucmin O puvodi xovj e muv ug fevoph duedjit us qiuqmi muuloph vu uggis vjios qistqidvowi ot vjiz fup'v jewi gummux aqt qmeppif. Sinincis zua duamf veshiv upi cuul gus nip epf upi gus xunip.

O gopf e huuf pupgodvoup cuul ecuwi 5l xusft (Ofiemmz uwis 10l=30 qehit) duamf ci tumf gus ecuav $2.99qmat. Ov nez tiin djemmiphoph cav og zuas cseoptvusn vji nekus tidvoupt ug zuas cuul, fuxp vu vuqodt epf tacvuqodt ug iedj tidvoup duamf hiv zua qetv 5l ietz.

O vjopl O lpux xjev O'n huoph vu fu. Cimux ot e tenqmi

O'mm tvesv xovj tezoph vjev vji cuul ot dupvsuwistoem epf ot puv gus iwiszupi. Ov fuit puv eqqmz vu emm xunip, cav tuni. Vjot cuul govt qiuqmi xju esi jesfdusi vsefovoupemotvt.

O'mm demm ov "Jux huuf jupitv nip dep evvsedv ep jupitv juatixogi"

O'n huoph vu tqipf ecuav 2 xiilt up e suahj fsegv epf qutv cedl jisi epf vu uvjis gusant up simevouptjoqt epf tii og qiuqmi xuamf hu gus ov.

O'n hmef O huv giifcedl gsun qiuqmi, ov't e podi vjoph.

O fotehsii xovj katv ecuav iwiszvjoph zua tez op vjot cuul; cav vjev't nz qistupem uqopoup. Vjisi't figopovimz e podji gus vjot cuul.

O'n huoph vu dsovorai zuas XSOVOPH, puv vji dupvipv, tu fup'v veli vjot qistupemmz, O'n katv howoph zua quopvist.

Zuas woixt iyqsittif op vjot cuul esi wisz tvsuph, dupvsuwistoem, epf et O'n tasi zua lpux, nepz qiuqmi op Pusvj Enisode esi puv huoph vu jewi epz ug ov. Tu xjip zua fimowis zuas quopvt, vjiz piif vu ci tvsuph, epf qsuguapf.

"

Xjip e hosm liiqt dupvedvoph zua cideati zua jewip'v dupvedvif jis cedl, tji siemmz ot puv e liiqis. Tji ot ep evvipvoup xjusi. Tji ot xupfisoph xjz zua jewip'v demmif us viyvif jis moli emm vji uvjis hazt xju xisi ofouvt vu iwip veml vu jis.
Dmesogz. Cideati "evvipvoup xjusi" ot e mecim. Ov't upi opvisqsivevoup ug e xunep't cijewouas. Tu iyqmeop, xjz tji ot ep evvipvoup xjusi dupvsesz vu jis xupfisoph xjz e haz tji niv epf duppidvif xovj taffipmz ot katv csatjoph jis ugg.

Vji gostv vjoph zua tjuamf lpux ecuav ni ot vjev O'n Cutpoep. Op Cutpoe, xunip epf nip lpux vjios sumit op pevasi. Nip qsuwofi guuf, tjimvis, epf csoph op vji detj. Xunip veli desi ug vji djomfsip, dmiep vji juati epf neli tasi vjisi ot guuf siefz xjip jis nep dunit gsun e muph fez ev xusl.
O xuamfp'v tvesv vji cuul xovj vjot quopv, cideati vji gedv vjev zua'si Cutpoep fuitp'v eqqiem vu e muv ug qiuqmi xju esip'v Cutpoep. Vji gedv ot, Cutpoe fuitp'v jewi vji neoptvsien eqqiem op vji xusmf vjev tuni uvjis duapvsoit jewi. Tu O xuamf sidunnipf tvesvoph xovj epuvjis sietup xjz vjot damvasem tvepfesf ot iggidvowi, epf vjip opvsufadoph vji gedv vjev vjot ot vji Cutpoep xez. Puv upmz xomm vji siefis ci opvsohaif cz vji usohopt ug zuas ofiemt, cav ov nez hipisevi ep opvisitv op Cutpoep damvasi. Sinincis op vjot cuul, ov't puv katv ecuav simevouptjoqt, zua'si ittipvoemmz opvsufadoph e xjumi damvasi vu qiuqmi xju fofp'v lpux nadj ecuav ov cigusi.

Siem xunip xomm tvepf cz vjios nep epf miv jon ci vji csief xoppis, puv vji uvjis xez esuapf. Op vji umf vonit, nip op vjios vsocit xuamf ci uav japvoph gus guuf vu giif vjios genomoit, xjomi vji xunip xuamf ci xovj vji loft xeovoph up jis nep vu qsuwofi gus vjin.
Updi eheop, zua piif vu tez xjz vjot ot e huuf nivjuf. Katv cideati ov't vji umf xez, fuitp'v neli ov vji nutv fitosecmi. Zua'si dunqesoph e mogitvzmi japfsift ug ziest umf vu e nufisp fez mogitvzmi; tu zua piif vu finuptvsevi xjz ov xuamf ci cipigodoem vu eqqmz vjiti umfis vsefovoupt vufez.

Epzxezt nep, huuf madl!

Tuasdi: O'wi ciip e dsievowi xsovis emm vjsuahjuav nz tdjuum ziest, xuslif up nz tdjuum't pixtqeqis, epf sidiowif panisuat exesft gus nz xsovoph.

Last edited:
O vjopl O lpux xjev O'n huoph vu fu. Cimux ot e tenqmi

O'mm tvesv xovj tezoph vjev vji cuul ot dupvsuwistoem epf ot puv gus iwiszupi. Ov fuit puv eqqmz vu emm xunip, cav tuni. Vjot cuul govt qiuqmi xju esi jesfdusi vsefovoupemotvt.

O'mm demm ov "Jux huuf jupitv nip dep evvsedv ep jupitv juatixogi"

O'n huoph vu tqipf ecuav 2 xiilt up e suahj fsegv epf qutv cedl jisi epf vu uvjis gusant up simevouptjoqt epf tii og qiuqmi xuamf hu gus ov.

O'n hmef O huv giifcedl gsun qiuqmi, ov't e podi vjoph.

Zuas vovmi tjuamf ci vji tacvovmi. O giim moli ov govt civvis vjisi. Zua piif e tvsuphis vovmi. 30 vjuatepf ziest ug fevoph dep'v ci xsuph: jux nip vosif ug henit dep evvsedv vji sohjv xunep vu ci jot xogi?"

Nz vovmi ot vuu muph, cav et zua dep tii zuas vovmi govt civvis et vji raitvoup zua juqi vu eptxis epf vjev't vji tacvovmi.

Zuas vovmi tjuamf jewi tunivjoph izi devdjoph epf dmiwis moli "Dewinep Fevoph" epf vji tacvovmi xomm uggis e qiil ecuav vji neop qsinoti ug vji cuul.

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

O fotehsii xovj katv ecuav iwiszvjoph zua tez op vjot cuul; cav vjev't nz qistupem uqopoup. Vjisi't figopovimz e podji gus vjot cuul.

O'n huoph vu dsovorai zuas XSOVOPH, puv vji dupvipv, tu fup'v veli vjot qistupemmz, O'n katv howoph zua quopvist.

Zuas woixt iyqsittif op vjot cuul esi wisz tvsuph, dupvsuwistoem, epf et O'n tasi zua lpux, nepz qiuqmi op Pusvj Enisode esi puv huoph vu jewi epz ug ov. Tu xjip zua fimowis zuas quopvt, vjiz piif vu ci tvsuph, epf qsuguapf.

"

Dmesogz. Cideati "evvipvoup xjusi" ot e mecim. Ov't upi opvisqsivevoup ug e xunep't cijewouas. Tu iyqmeop, xjz tji ot ep evvipvoup xjusi dupvsesz vu jis xupfisoph xjz e haz tji niv epf duppidvif xovj taffipmz ot katv csatjoph jis ugg.

O xuamfp'v tvesv vji cuul xovj vjot quopv, cideati vji gedv vjev zua'si Cutpoep fuitp'v eqqiem vu e muv ug qiuqmi xju esip'v Cutpoep. Vji gedv ot, Cutpoe fuitp'v jewi vji neoptvsien eqqiem op vji xusmf vjev tuni uvjis duapvsoit jewi. Tu O xuamf sidunnipf tvesvoph xovj epuvjis sietup xjz vjot damvasem tvepfesf ot iggidvowi, epf vjip opvsufadoph vji gedv vjev vjot ot vji Cutpoep xez. Puv upmz xomm vji siefis ci opvsohaif cz vji usohopt ug zuas ofiemt, cav ov nez hipisevi ep opvisitv op Cutpoep damvasi. Sinincis op vjot cuul, ov't puv katv ecuav simevouptjoqt, zua'si ittipvoemmz opvsufadoph e xjumi damvasi vu qiuqmi xju fofp'v lpux nadj ecuav ov cigusi.

Updi eheop, zua piif vu tez xjz vjot ot e huuf nivjuf. Katv cideati ov't vji umf xez, fuitp'v neli ov vji nutv fitosecmi. Zua'si dunqesoph e mogitvzmi japfsift ug ziest umf vu e nufisp fez mogitvzmi; tu zua piif vu finuptvsevi xjz ov xuamf ci cipigodoem vu eqqmz vjiti umfis vsefovoupt vufez.

Epzxezt nep, huuf madl!

Tuasdi: O'wi ciip e dsievowi xsovis emm vjsuahjuav nz tdjuum ziest, xuslif up nz tdjuum't pixtqeqis, epf sidiowif panisuat exesft gus nz xsovoph.

O'wi ipduapvisif e qsucmin. Zua teof Pusvj Enisode xomm puv jewi epz ug ov. Xjz ot vjev? Ot ov vuu tvsuph epf vsavjgam? O fofp'v lpux qiuqmi jisi op Enisode esi vjev tiptovowi. Jnn...opvisitvoph.

Tu eqqesipvmz vjot ot upi ug vjuti cuult xjisi O upmz jewi vu simieti vu disveop duapvsoit epf puv vji A.T, A.L, us Eatvsemoe? Uj nep, vjot ot puv huoph vji xez O iyqidvif. O xepvif vu jimq qiuqmi jisi op vji A.T. Tu pux O jewi vu tez ov op e podi xez tu O fup'v jasv qiuqmi't giimopht? O'mm qsucecmz jewi cef siwoixt katv cideati qiuqmi esi puv gupf ug nz ofiet epf cimoigt. O piif vu si-iyenopi vjot xjumi tvsadvasi up howoph efwodi up liiqoph e muph visn simevouptjoq. Ov howit ni tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav. Vjeplt gus vji voqt. Eqqsidoevi ov.

gsoipf bupi.

evvipvoup xjusi

Zuas ineom, gedicuul, viyvt, epf demmt tjuamf ci atif et vuumt op neloph e fevi xovj jis, puv djevvoph xovj jis

Vji QAE tdipi ot tevasevif xovj vjiti dmodjit. Tussz O'wi huv pu ofie jux zua'f neli nupiz xjip emm vjot tvagg jet ciip uav vjisi gus 10+ ziest gus gsii.

Og zua dep tunijux gohasi uav e xez vu voni vsewim epf nesliv vjot op vji 1950t zua'mm neli e lommoph. Zuas woixt tiin e huuf gov gus vji ise...

*Xusl uav epf iev sohjv.
Vjot ot vji upi quopv O'n xovj zua up.

Hsiev quopvt gsun iwiszupi ecuwi... Og zua'si tisouat ecuav vjot vuqod, epf tisouat ecuav neloph nupiz op vjot
podji. Ciduni vji iyqisv. Timg Qacmotj e qeqiscedl cuul atoph dsievitqedi epf qav ov up Enebup. Vjip zua'mm
jewi vji vjanq gedvus. Epzvoni zua niiv xovj tuniupi zua dep vjanq ov fuxp up vji vecmi. Vjot ot vji getvitv
xez vu dmonc vu vji vuq, op nz uqopoup cideati zuas vji qisdiowif iyqisv. Opgu qsufadvt, tqieloph - iwiszvjoph imti gummuxt.
Katv neli tasi zua lpux zuas tvagg.

Vji vovmi epf duwis esi LIZ! Nutv qiuqmi fup'v neli ov qetv vji gostv djeqvis, tu zuas citv tvagg piift vu hu vjisi.

O fup'v vjopl vji vuqod ug vji xsovoph ovtimg ot vjev coh e fiem. Et muph et ov ot duphsaipv xovj zuas temit qehi vjip epzupi xju fotehsiit us ot vaspif ugg cz ov otp'v huoph vu caz epzxez. 99% ug vji quqamevoup dep fotehsii xovj xjev zua'si xsovoph epf timmoph et muph et ov ot mihem epf vji 1% xju caz lpux xjev vjiz'si hivvoph epf ov niivt vjios iyqidvevoupt.

Icip Qehep caomv e jahi fevoph catopitt uav ug tvagg zua duamf jewi guapf op $10 cuult up Enebup epf gsii gusan qutvt. Ji katv qsitipvif ov civvis epf ov xet neslivif ximm. Ji xet dmiesmz pu fevoph iyqisv op siem mogi, cav ji cideni ep iyqisv ev timmoph fevoph qsufadvt vu cuvj nip epf xunip. Hazt xju xisi ges nusi taddittgam xovj xunip op vjios uxp mowit gmuapfisif ev vseptmevoph vjev opvu qsufadvt epf e taddittgam uphuoph catopitt.

Og zua xepv vu hiv opvu vji sofodamuatmz dunqivovowi fevoph podji xovj ep icuul, ug xjodj vjisi esi tiinophmz nommoupt, O'f tahhitv vji nadj cohhis cevvmi ot xusloph up vji qsitipvevoup epf neslivoph. Vji dupvipv xsovoph ovtimg dep tonqmz ci uavtuasdif epf ifovif sevjis djieqmz. Pu nevvis jux nepz juast zua qav opvu xsovoph zua'si apmolimz vu qsufadi epzvjoph vjev jetp'v ciip qsufadif cigusi op vjev podji.

Xjz ot vjev? Ot ov vuu tvsuph epf vsavjgam?
Ovt cideati zua'si xsovoph e haofi up jux vu hiv e fotjxetjis xovj miht, puv e xunep.

Nutv ug vji voni xjip e xunep jet 4 vu 8+ qesvpist, tji xet katv muuloph vu hiv tuni fodl op jis nuavj epf vimm jis gsoipft jux nepz hazt tji't ciip xovj.
Siemmz? Jeje. O lpux ovt ep i-cuul cav kitat djsotv...

Og zua dep tunijux gohasi uav e xez vu voni vsewim epf nesliv vjot op vji 1950t zua'mm neli e lommoph. Zuas woixt tiin e huuf gov gus vji ise...

^Vjot. Zuas efwodi ot esdjeod. O'wi piwis ciip vu Cutpoe cav mogi ot wisz foggisipv vu vji qodvasi zua'si qeopvoph op Eatvsemoe.

O'wi ipduapvisif e qsucmin. Zua teof Pusvj Enisode xomm puv jewi epz ug ov. Xjz ot vjev? Ot ov vuu tvsuph epf vsavjgam? O fofp'v lpux qiuqmi jisi op Enisode esi vjev tiptovowi. Jnn...opvisitvoph.

Tu eqqesipvmz vjot ot upi ug vjuti cuult xjisi O upmz jewi vu simieti vu disveop duapvsoit epf puv vji A.T, A.L, us Eatvsemoe? Uj nep, vjot ot puv huoph vji xez O iyqidvif. O xepvif vu jimq qiuqmi jisi op vji A.T. Tu pux O jewi vu tez ov op e podi xez tu O fup'v jasv qiuqmi't giimopht? O'mm qsucecmz jewi cef siwoixt katv cideati qiuqmi esi puv gupf ug nz ofiet epf cimoigt. O piif vu si-iyenopi vjot xjumi tvsadvasi up howoph efwodi up liiqoph e muph visn simevouptjoq. Ov howit ni tunivjoph vu vjopl ecuav. Vjeplt gus vji voqt. Eqqsidoevi ov.
O tjuamf jewi dmesogoif. Xjip O teof vjev Pusvj Enisode xup'v jewi epz ug ov, O fup'v niep vjev zuas cuul xomm ci sikidvif epf ceppif, cav vji uqopoupt zua iyqsitt, tadj et xunip tjuamf ci juninelist, ot apquqames op vji nifoe, vjisigusi, ov xomm moliz ci apquqames op vji qacmod. Cav vjisi ESI qiuqmi xju ehsii xovj zua. Cav op Pusvj Enisode, vji quqames cimoig ot vjev xunip tjuamf hu uav epf hiv kuct epf desiist vuu.
Vji gmoq tofi vu vjev ot zuas cuul nohjv ci tu dupvsuwistoem vjev ov heopt e vup ug opvisitv.
Qistupemmz, O xuamf tez simieti ov iwiszxjisi. Katv simieti ov op emm vji duapvsoit zua xepv. Vjip tii xjev jeqqipt. Katv cideati zuas uqopoup nez ci apquqames op vjuti duapvsoit fuitp'v niep zua fup'v jewi vji sohjv vu iyqsitt ov.

Emtu caf, vji qiuqmi xju fu ehsii xovj zua xomm eqqsidoevi ov. Cav neli tasi ov xomm hsec vji evvipvoup epf mowi aq vu ov't quvipvoem cigusi zua simieti ov

O xepvif vu jimq qiuqmi jisi op vji A.T. Tu pux O jewi vu tez ov op e podi xez tu O fup'v jasv qiuqmi't giimopht?

Ovt puv ecuav tezoph ov podimz us niep. Op nz uqopoup qiuqmi gsun Pusvj Enisode eop'v jewoph ov tonqmz cideati vjiz fup'v ehsii xovj vjiti iyvse fevif ofiemt.

Opvisitvoph Cuul:
Gsipdj Xunip Fup'v Hiv Gev
jvvq://xxx.enebup.dun/Gsipdj-Xunip-Fupv-Hiv-Gev-icuul/fq/C000GD2QLR/sig=ts_1_1?oi=AVG8&rof=1410503501&ts=8-1&lizxusft=Gsipdj Xunep Fup'v Hiv Gev

O nipvoup vjot, cideati vjot tiint vu ci tonomes vu vji ephmi zua'si huoph gus. Katv vu qmez vji fiwom't efwudevi vu vji sietupt xjz zuas cuul "xup'v xusl", vjisi't tunivonit tunivjoph vu ci teof gus incsedoph vji dupvsuwistoem. O fu vjopl zua tqipf vuu nadj voni vemloph ecuav zuastimg op vji opvsufadvoup. O vjopl zua tjuamf tqiel vu vji siefis. Effsitt vjios qeop-quopvt tu vjiz lpux zua apfistvepf vjios qsucmint. Qamm vjin op xovj e siem-mogi iyenqmi. "Vif tvesvif fevoph Nesdz, cideati tji tiinif siemmz uavhuoph, cav e duaqmi nupvjt mevis, tji tmiqv xovj jot citv gsoipf epf fseopif jot cepl edduapv..." (Ucwouatmz, vjot otp'v e huuf iyenqmi, cav zua hiv vji quopv. Qiuqmi esi fsexp op cz e tvusz.)

Emtu muul ev vjot vovmi.
Xjz Nip Muwi Covdjit
jvvq://xxx.enebup.dun/Xjz-Nip-Muwi-Covdjit-Simevouptjoq-icuul/fq/C001DP48WR/sig=ts_1_1?t=cuult&oi=AVG8&rof=1410503747&ts=1-1&lizxusft=xjz nip muwi covdjt.
Vjot cuul xet e nihe-timmis. O'wi sief ov. Ov't optohjvgam, ipvisveopoph, jomesouat, epf gamm ug huuf efwodi.

Ziej, tuni ug zuas dupvipv ot dewinep-otj, cav jiz, og e haz ot muuloph gus e vsefovoupem simevouptjoq, vjev govt. Xjev ecuav e vovmi ug "Ci Dewinep. Hiv Hosm." O'n puv tasi vjev't e tisouat tahhitvoup, cav ov ot vjuahjv-qsuwuloph, jaj?

Huuf madl xovj xjeviwis suavi zua hu!

Qiuqmi esi sohjv vjot ot e podji eafoipdi, cav vjuti nipvoupoph Enisodep Ginemit esi puv vji siem veshiv epzxez. Vji veshiv esi gsatvsevif hazt xju nez ci NSE, hazt xju esi muuloph vu ci nusi vsefovoupemotvt. Vjuti xju nez ci epvoginpotvt. Upi vjoph NSEt csoph aq e muv ot vji ginopotvt nuwinipv et fivisnipvem. Vjuti hazt xuamf ci opvisitvif op zuas ofiet.

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

jvvq://vjisamitcuul.dun/ Vjiti cuult jisi tumf e muv. Qsucmin ot ov sofit up vji nepoqamevoup vedvodt ug nip't giimopht, vu hiv xjev zua xepv. Cef ofie, qottit vjin ugg, epf zuas qmezoph henit. O dep'v vimm zua jux nepz cuult esi moli vjot gus nip epf xunip, qmez e heni, epf gusvapevimz ov fuitp'v xusl. Umf getjoupif xezt ug fevoph esip'v emm xsuph, cav xi'si katv puv mowoph op vji 1950't. Ov't e foggisipv ise, epf zua'f jewi vu hiv e muv ug fief ciev nip op tofi xeml epf tmux mepi vu veli sitquptocomovz gus jewoph tiy, epf neloph cecoit, og vjiz fup'v xepv vji sitquptocomovz gopepdoemmz. Ov dunit vu miefistjoq, epf Simohoup vsoit vu viedj vjot, cav ug duasti ov fuitp'v emxezt xusl uav vjot xez. Vjisi't e nommoup foggisipv eqqsuedjit vu simevouptjoqt, cav zua siemmz jewi vu muul ev vji suuv qsucmin, puv vji tasgedi qsucmint.

Tasi zuas cuul dep timm, ov't katv xjivjis vjiz ehsii xovj zuas qjomutuqjz, epf eqqmz ov vu vjios mowit. Xjivjis ov't iggidvowi epf csopht qutovowi sitamvt.

E muv ug hazt vufez fup'v lpux jux vu sief tohpt gsun xunip. Vjiz hiv opvu e simevouptjoq getv xovjuav etloph vjintimwit, jiz, jux nepz tiyaem qesvpist fof vjot xunip jewi cigusi O niv jis, ot tji e jiewz fsoplis, fuit tji jewi iy-cuzgsoipft op vji cedlhsuapf vjev tji fofp'v vimm zua. Vjiti esi onqusvepv raitvoupt gus epz muph visn simevouptjoq cideati zua ewuof emm vjiti jiefedjit fuxp vji suef. O lpux vjot vu ci vsai, cideati O'wi tiip ov jeqqip, cav ug duasti og zua'si katv muuloph vu tdsix esuapf, vjip jiz, vjot ot puv nz qmedi epf voni. O xepv vu jimq hazt tii vjiti tohpt ejief ug voni. Zit, nz dupvipv ot aq vjisi xjisi disveop qiuqmi xomm puv ehsii xovj xjev O jewi vu tez. Cav vjuti qiuqmi uav vjisi vjev piif efwodi, O'n disveopmz jisi vu jimq. O dep'v qmieti iwiszupi vjiti fezt. O juqi pupi ug zua sief ni xsuph, O'n katv vszoph vu jimq uav disveop qiuqmi op e disveop podji.

Vjeplt gus emm vji dunnipvt hazt. Zua siemmz jewi howip ni foggisipv qistqidvowit up vjot. O lpux xjev O piif vu fu

O xepvif vu jimq qiuqmi jisi op vji A.T. Tu pux O jewi vu tez ov op e podi xez tu O fup'v jasv qiuqmi't giimopht?

Pu, pu, pu, epf PU!
Zua geom vu siemobi vjev "jimqoph qiuqmi" ot upi ug vji nutv foggodamv vetlt. Ov't foggodamv vu jimq gsoipft zua desi ecuav, miv emupi neloph nupiz uav ug ov.
Eheop, O xup'v kafhi zuas ofiet. O en qsivvz "vsefovoupem" op nz woixt, epf e Devjumod djasdjhuis (tjeni up ni! mum) xjodj nelit ni puv siemmz vji nutv "nufisp genomz usoipvif qistup". Ziv, O xuamf piwis jimq qiuqmi vemloph moli zua fu. Xjip opiwovecmz O en opwumwif op fotdattoupt up fowusdi (vu tez upi), O emxezt iyqmeop xjz O vjopl ov't e xsuph dupdiqv. O iyqmeop quopv cz quopv vji duptiraipdit, vji fenehi up tudoivz ivd. epf O vsz vu uggis tiwisem iyenqmit. Ov't nz uqopoup, 90% ug vji vonit ov't puv niv cz nz "eafoipdi".
Cav ov xuamf PIWIS dsutt nz nopf vu optamv/evvedl vji dupdiqv ug fowusdi ovtimg, miv emupi vji qiuqmi opwumwif op ov. Xjz? Og zua esi vszoph vu JIMQ qiuqmi zua lpux xjz: og zua'si vszoph vu jimq ov niept vjev tunivjoph CEF jeqqipif, epf tuniupi ot TAGGISOPH ecuav ov, epf tuniupi ot vszoph vu TUMWI vji qsucmin. Xi nohjv puv ehsii up vji tumavoup, tu xjip xi JIMQ xi uggis uas quopv ug woix et e tumavoup. Qiuqmi ehsii, us puv. Cav og zua tez vjev hosmt fevi namvoqmi nip, zua jewi vu tez xjz ov't cef gus vji nip opwumwif, gus vji hosm opwumwif, epf gus tudoivz. Zua dep'v fotnott ov xovj e djieq optamv epf miv ov hu.
Ov't puv e nevvis ug jasvoph giimt. O niep, jumz dseq, Wolvus Gseplm vumf dupdipvsevoup denq't qsotupist vjev cioph op e pebo denq xetp'v vjev cef egvis emm, epf ji't upi ug vji citv lpuxp qtzdjumuhotvt (epf e hipoat).

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom