- Joined
- Jan 4, 2008
- Messages
- 173
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 8%
Ok, here's what I would like to think is a fastlane idea. I'm hoping you all can help me put together some of the pieces.
I've thought of what seems like a simple program that people would be interested in. It's something that I could use and I think others might be interested in it too.
It seems like the program would be simple enough to put together and I want to keep it as low tech and efficient as possible for the end comsumer. It seems like the hard part will be getting people to actually take a test run to see how simple I would like it to be.
From what little I've learned about web marketing I hear a viral type of plan might be good for what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I don't care if I only get a dollar for the program if I can send it around and get a dollar from a million people.
Has anyone here heard of anything like this ever working? I'm thinking the program might be "neat" to have and can save people time. I would pay a dollar for it in a heart beat. I just think you could get a lot more of the general public interested if it was only a dollar or something like that. I see Dollar General stores everywhere I go. How you keep it from just being copied and sent to all your friends seems impossible.
I've been writing down everything I can think of for an online "system" and this little program came across my mind. I found some online web design classes down at the local college and am looking forward to building my first internet system or something as close as I can get to one.
Please tell me this works. I know only the market will tell but I sure like the model of selling a program now that I think about it. :fastlane:
I've thought of what seems like a simple program that people would be interested in. It's something that I could use and I think others might be interested in it too.
It seems like the program would be simple enough to put together and I want to keep it as low tech and efficient as possible for the end comsumer. It seems like the hard part will be getting people to actually take a test run to see how simple I would like it to be.
From what little I've learned about web marketing I hear a viral type of plan might be good for what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I don't care if I only get a dollar for the program if I can send it around and get a dollar from a million people.
Has anyone here heard of anything like this ever working? I'm thinking the program might be "neat" to have and can save people time. I would pay a dollar for it in a heart beat. I just think you could get a lot more of the general public interested if it was only a dollar or something like that. I see Dollar General stores everywhere I go. How you keep it from just being copied and sent to all your friends seems impossible.
I've been writing down everything I can think of for an online "system" and this little program came across my mind. I found some online web design classes down at the local college and am looking forward to building my first internet system or something as close as I can get to one.
Please tell me this works. I know only the market will tell but I sure like the model of selling a program now that I think about it. :fastlane:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
