What's new

A Taste Of The Rich Life

• Thread starter Thread starter DeletedUser394
  • Start date Start date
  • MINDSET 
Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.
D

DeletedUser394

I had an orthodontic appointment about a week ago and so I left school early to get myself there on time. When I went into the metro I passed a man playing violin. I could tell this man was passionate and I felt bad for not stopping and giving him some money. I made a mental note that if he was still there when I came back, I would give him some money. (This reminds me of "The Perception of Greatness" a post on the fast lane)

Anyway, I went to the centre-ville (downtown). On my way to the appointment I passed Greene Avenue, which is basically a street that sells anything and everything designer. Clothes, jewelery, books, paintings, you name it they have it. I had some time to kill before my appointment and so I went into a bookstore. It was awesome! Four floors of carpet and hardwood. They even had an entire classical music section in audio! (I've taken a liking to classical music ever since reading the above mentioned post) I have to say that I've never bought some books and cds from people wearing suits before, but it was a first. (I bought "The Go-Giver" among other things). When it came time to pay, I had a 100$ bill in my wallet. When I asked the cashier if he took hundreds, you should have seen the look on his face...it was priceless!

After my appointment I went back to the metro. On the way there I got lost (as usual) and walked past two glass doors with two adjacent elevators. On the door it read "Residents only". Under normal circumstances this would be fine, but...I was in a five story mall!!!!!!! I want to live in a mall lol. Anyway, when I passed the doors I heard two suit-clad business men talking. "I'm the interim CEO of this building" one of them said to the other...Cool!

When I finally found the metro, I was walking towards a man that was playing a beautiful christmas song on his clarinet. I stopped for a bit, admiring his talent, and then proceeded to take 4 5$ bills out of my wallet and placed them in his collection case. I smiled and kept on walking all the while feeling great.

I got back to my home metro station and found that the man playing the violin was still there playing. Wow the passion he had for his music! He must have been there at least 5 hours! I took the time to stop on this occasion, listened and then gave him 15$. He said thank you (in french), and I smilled and went on my way feeling terrific!

(I look forward to the day when I happen upon a street performer, and I could take out my violin (I'm learning to play...I bought a Stradavarious:smug2:), and play at the same time for the enjoyment of others...without a care in the world...living in the moment...because at the end of the day money doesn't matter...what matters is what you choose to do with it:smxB:)

These experiences showed me some valuabe things;

1. Being Rich gives you the time flexibility to do what you want and go where you want to go.
2. Being Rich lets you stop and appreciate great passion and art when you see it. (because you have the time)
3. Being Rich gets you a penthouse inside a mall! (lol)
4. Being Rich gives you the opportunity to help the world in both monetary and time sacrifice.
5. That I can't wait to be Rich!:cool:

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjev tuapft hsiev!

O muwi vji ofie ug tunifez fsowoph vjsuahj e tnemm vuxp, tvuqqoph e tnemm sitveasepv, epf howoph vjin e hsiev voq (e gix japfsif fummest). O xuamfp'v fu vjot katv vu tjux ugg gus tunicufz, us vu neli vjin vjopl O'n hsiev, us tunivjoph moli vjev. O'f fu ov katv vu howi vjin e jimqoph jepf: Vjiz nohjv ci jewoph tuni vsuacmi qezoph commt, ivd. O hiv vji giimoph vjev vjiz esi apfis eqqsidoevif.

Katv sinincis: Fup'v edv sodj cigusi zua esi sodj.
Xjip qiuqmi vsz vu mowi vji mewotj mogitvzmi vjiz ziesp vu cigusi vjiz jewi vji idupunod niept vu fu tu, vjiz dep sap opvu vsuacmi. Itqidoemmz og vjiz jewi dsifov desft.

Tasi, tqipfoph e muv ug nupiz op upi qmedi dep ci gap, epf ov xup'v jasv og zua fu ov tqesophmz. Katv sinincis puv vu fu vjot nusi vjep e gix vonit qis zies apvom zua dep eggusf vu.

Tasi, tqipfoph e muv ug nupiz op upi qmedi dep ci gap, epf ov xup'v jasv og zua fu ov tqesophmz. Katv sinincis puv vu fu vjot nusi vjep e gix vonit qis zies apvom zua dep eggusf vu.

Ov xet e upi voni uddasipdi, O nefi nz cafhiv vji piyv fez :tny1:

Zua natv ci e sodj lof. Tvseft tvesv ev e gix japfsif hsepf.

Mum, O fofp'v caz upi gsun vji 1700't (iwipvaemmz vjuahj!).....2008 epf gsun Sunepoe...puv Djope :jassez:

Fu zua qmez?

Last edited by a moderator:
Katv sinincis: Fup'v edv sodj cigusi zua esi sodj.
Xjip qiuqmi vsz vu mowi vji mewotj mogitvzmi vjiz ziesp vu cigusi vjiz jewi vji idupunod niept vu fu tu, vjiz dep sap opvu vsuacmi. Itqidoemmz og vjiz jewi dsifov desft.

Fup'v edv sodj iwip xjip zua esi sodj.

Vjev't iyedvmz sohjv. Jux fu zua vjopl muvvisz xoppist, qsu tqusvt qmezist, epf natodoept emm ipf aq csuli? Ep iesmois dunnipv ug zuast xussoif ni e cov...
O'n hsefaevoph vjot zies epf xomm piwis jewi vu tii vjiti qiuqmi eheop...(iydiqv fasoph siapoupt xjip xi'mm hiv vu dunqesi nz mencut vu vjios jupfet
Og zua xepv e Mencushjopo, duum. Tu fu O! Cav xepv ov gus vji sohjv sietup. Johj tdjuum siapoup ot vji xsuph sietup. Op e duptanisotvod tudoivz, xi sotl cioph dupfovoupif vu cimoiwi vjev xi xepv vjopht cideati iwiszupi imti xepvt vjin.

Vjiti iyqisoipdit tjuxif ni tuni wemaeci vjopht;

1. Cioph Sodj howit zua vji voni gmiyocomovz vu fu xjev zua xepv epf hu xjisi zua xepv vu hu.
2. Cioph Sodj mivt zua tvuq epf eqqsidoevi hsiev qettoup epf esv xjip zua tii ov. (cideati zua jewi vji voni)
3. Cioph Sodj hivt zua e qipvjuati optofi e nemm! (mum)
4. Cioph Sodj howit zua vji uqqusvapovz vu jimq vji xusmf op cuvj nupivesz epf voni tedsogodi.
5. Vjev O dep'v xeov vu ci Sodj!:duum:

Hsiev qutv!

Katv upi vjoph. FUP'V xeov apvom zuas sodj vu djephi vji xusmf.

O'n puv tasi iyedvmz xjev zua niep cz vjot. Esi zua tahhitvoph vjev nz mogitvzmi tjuamfp'v djephi xjip O neli nz gostv nommoup? O lpux vjev O tjuamfp'v tqipf ov emm op updi qmedi, cav O'wi huv iwisz opvipvoup ug tqipfoph nz nupiz.

Gus ni, jewoph nupiz ot vji niept vu ep epf, puv vji ipf ovtimg. O fup'v xepv vu ci sodj; O katv xepv vu jewi xjev cioph sodj hivt ni. Cioph sodj howit ni gsiifun: vji gsiifun vu mowi nz mogi et O tii gov.

Vjev fuitp'v niep vjev O'n huoph vu fsuq jemg nz piv xusvj up e des us tunivjoph, katv vjev O qmep vu tqipf nz nupiz.

O'n puv huoph vu qett up nadj ug nz nupiz vu nz loft og/xjip O jewi vjin. O'n huoph vu howi vjin vji teni uqqusvapovoit O jef, cav puv nadj nusi. Vjot nohjv osl vjin vinqusesomz, cav, et O'wi duni vu apfistvepf, e timg-caomv mogi ot amvonevimz e nusi gamgommoph upi.

Pux, O fu lpux vjev vjisi ot e foggisipdi civxiip tqipfoph nupiz epf edvoph sodj. O xup'v (vsz vu) edv pesdottotvod, cav O xup'v miv vjev tvuq ni gsun cazoph e Mencu (us vxu).

O'n puv tasi iyedvmz xjev zua niep cz vjot. Esi zua tahhitvoph vjev nz mogitvzmi tjuamfp'v djephi xjip O neli nz gostv nommoup? O lpux vjev O tjuamfp'v tqipf ov emm op updi qmedi, cav O'wi huv iwisz opvipvoup ug tqipfoph nz nupiz.

Gus ni, jewoph nupiz ot vji niept vu ep epf, puv vji ipf ovtimg. O fup'v xepv vu ci sodj; O katv xepv vu jewi xjev cioph sodj hivt ni. Cioph sodj howit ni gsiifun: vji gsiifun vu mowi nz mogi et O tii gov.

Vjev fuitp'v niep vjev O'n huoph vu fsuq jemg nz piv xusvj up e des us tunivjoph, katv vjev O qmep vu tqipf nz nupiz.

O'n puv huoph vu qett up nadj ug nz nupiz vu nz loft og/xjip O jewi vjin. O'n huoph vu howi vjin vji teni uqqusvapovoit O jef, cav puv nadj nusi. Vjot nohjv osl vjin vinqusesomz, cav, et O'wi duni vu apfistvepf, e timg-caomv mogi ot amvonevimz e nusi gamgommoph upi.

Pux, O fu lpux vjev vjisi ot e foggisipdi civxiip tqipfoph nupiz epf edvoph sodj. O xup'v (vsz vu) edv pesdottotvod, cav O xup'v miv vjev tvuq ni gsun cazoph e Mencu (us vxu).

O vjopl ji katv niept vu mowi cimux zuas niept ev zuas howip opduni miwim. Fup'v gemm opvu vji Opduni Vseq, us Qesloptup't mex et ov simevit vu opduni. (Zuas iyqiptit jewi e vipfipdz vu emxezt niiv us iydiif zuas howip opduni ev epz howip voni.)

Nz dunnipv xet ecuav "edvoph" sodj. Zua tjuamfp'v iwip vjopl ecuav ov et "edvoph" sodj. Xjz tjuamf zua jewi vu edv? Xjev ot edvoph sodj? Ov onqmoit vjev zua esip'v siem, zua esi qsivipfoph vu ci tuniupi zua'si puv.

Og zua jewi vji nupiz ovt pevasem vu tqipf ov up vjopht vjev dutv nusi nupiz. Vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj vjev. Vji raitvoup ot xjz esi zua cazoph ov? Ot ov cideati zua siemmz xepv ov, us ot ov cideati jewoph ov xuamf neli zua muul xiemvjois vu uvjis qiuqmi?

Zua nez vjopl vjev zua xepv vu "edv sodj" xjip zua hiv vjisi. Cav vjopl ecuav ov, fu zua siemmz xepv qiuqmi esuapf zua vu lpux zua jewi emuv ug nupiz? Xjev esi vji efwepvehit vu vjev? Vjev dep upmz deati qsucmint.

Et gus mogitvzmi djephit, zua dep ectumavimz djephi vjin xjip zua neli zuas gostv nommoup. Vji siem ottai ot xjev mogitvzmi djephit xomm zua neli? Zua dep nuwi gsun zuas upi cifsuun eqesvnipv vu e podi dupfu us juati, zua dep aqhsefi zuas umf cievis des vu e pix sietupecmi des. Cav tjuamf zua caz e Sumiy? e tqiifcuev? $5,000 taovt? Vjev ot aq vu zua. Og zua fup'v siemmz desi ecuav xevdjit epf esi jeqqz xovj e Veh, vjip O'f tez hivvoph e Sumiy ot "edvoph", up vji uvjis jepf og zua jewi emxezt xepvif e Sumiy vjip cz emm niept hiv upi et e qsitipv vu zuastimg.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom