The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A way to make the new forum update better

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatestManEver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 19, 2014
NYC
Hey guys I'm not a big fan of the new forum update, it's not a big deal I'll adapt, I'm sure MJ and the guys though long and hard about the new forum set up, and the pros and con's about it, I'm not hear to tell MJ how to run his house, the man's done a great job so far.

I have a big problem with the new forum, I'm wondering if any one can help me with the navigation, because I'm sure a lot of you might also have the same problem as me.

So basically on the old forum, I loved to click on "most replies" and "most viewed" because majority of the posts that comes under that was really good stuff worth reading, the top 100 of each was so good, and it way a great way to give one's self an over all view, of all kinds of businesses and processes.

I would just get here in the night time, with a cup of coffee, and read away from Jackedwards to Zendolpin.

Basically this forum has a lot of noise, so many people so many posts, and I want to spend my time on only the things that deserve my time, and that was my way of just reading the best of the best.

I looked around, I played around with the search functions, and I didn't see any options for "most replied" or "most viewed" did I miss something guys, is there a way I can still get this. If not MJ and the gang, you guys might want to install that feature, that was a great tool to learn from the best. We do have the "gold" function but that's no where as good or useful as the "most viewed" and "most replied".

If any one has a screen shot of the top 100 "most viewed" or "most replies" I would love a copy please. Another thing about clicking on "gold" is that it doesn't have the name of the person who created the post, that was pretty help full to have, we all know who's stuff is worth reading.

Thanks for reading everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
If you know the general subject you want to read about, you can do an Advanced Search for that term and check "Most Replies" to order the results by amount of posts.

Not quite the same, but it works alright.

GreatestManEver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 19, 2014
NYC
Last edited by a moderator:

GreatestManEver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Dec 19, 2014
NYC
If you know the general subject you want to read about, you can do an Advanced Search for that term and check "Most Replies" to order the results by amount of posts.

Not quite the same, but it works alright.
I always found "most viewed" and "most replied" a great tool, to get the larger picture and a way to know a little bit about everything, I like to know everything about the business I'm in, and also a little bit about other kinds of businesses, it was a source for good general knowledge, with out having to go through all the noise, of a 100 guys saying a 100 different things.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007