What's new

A young Electrician trying to escape…

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

MICHAIL FILATOV

New Contributor
Who am I? ‍♂️

After getting sucked into the entrepreneurial content consuming cult last year after the rise of Dropshipping YouTubers, The Tates, and all in between, I got consumed with wanting to escape the rat race which I just entered, and to providing real value to those I share this earth with.

I read F*cking everything. I sat on the subway every morning to and from work just taking notes obsessed with acquiring knowledge. I read all the popping self-improvement books. From Millionaire Fastlane (My favorite) to The way of the superior man, Meditations, Mans Search For Meaning, Deep Work, Atomic Habits, and so many more...

I got consumed, burned thousands of my construction dollars on ads and Dropshipping with my friend. I didn't want to quit and wanted to make it work, but stopped believing in it and ended up quitting a month after he did. ( We grinded every single day for 3.5 months, networking via Twitter, Discord, etc.. )

I discovered Digital Dropshipping and then it clicked. I've watched Justin and Dan, I was active on Twitter and followed Naval and the "Productize Yourself Guys"

I realized I didn't need to sell PLR garbage with stupid TikToks to make money, so as I was about to do THAT, I realized I have much more value to provide than shitty re-publishing with sneaky marketing. The scale was there. The cost of writing and creating content was 0. All that mattered was my input. This has potential I thought

I'm 19 now, just became an IBEW Electrician, was a rock climber but am now just a gym bro, and love literature, philosophy, and theology (Christianity). I'm working to get into the Elevator Mechanic Trade to get more per/hour and to add more to my story of advancing the trades as a very young guy.

I don't know exactly what my niche is, but I know it's unique.

I want to take the angle of:

"Hey, I'm 19 working the 9-5 like so many of you reading, but I actually figured out how to make the most of my limited time, how to work my way up in my short career, and how to pursue something amazing in my free time like how I ran a marathon with three months of training while working construction, and how I'm in very good physical shape. I can help you get the trade job you want, while inspiring you to work on your hobbies and making money from them"

I also want to appeal to those who don't want to go to university, college, but know they want to work and start earning money. I want to show young guys (and gals) that the trades are a good opportunity for those who don't have the freedom to just freeload off their parents (I didn't get that chance, even at early 18, I have to help pay bills, it's not my duty as the man of the house) and who know that debt and the standard office guinea pig career isn't their only choice. Trades definitely aren't a dream, but demand is growing, supply is shrinking, and A.I isn't coming for guys who put up buildings soon.

I'm on Twitter, but I shitpost too often and I need to delete like all my tweets from anything older than two months ago, and I'm trying to grow on LinkedIn (so much potential for networking, and for monetizing from the boomers on there lol) and re-purpose that content to YouTube and hopefully TikTok, Reels, and Shorts Soon. I don't plan on monetizing from day 1 (right now), but have so many ideas including realistic productivity templates, a modern day reading guide for easily bored adults and how to synthesize that information to remember forever, as well as teaching other things through courses/coaching.

Let me know what area from my various niches you think I should tap into most, and although I want to provide value, which niche has some good monetization potential?

Thanks! (Sorry for the essay, I just promised an in-depth introduction a few days ago)

Feel free to dm on
Twitter: @michailfila
LinkedIn: Michail Filatov
and Here

Attachments

• 51665F58-334C-477B-AB15-3A77B11C00D6.webp
    51665F58-334C-477B-AB15-3A77B11C00D6.webp
    413 KB · Views: 21
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gimmux hzn csu epf vsefi csu (Eosdsegv Vidjpodoep) jisi.

O jewi e tonomes cedlhsuapf tvusz et gus vji metv zies epf nz ipvsiqsipias ipfiewust.

Juxiwis o’wi sidipvmz jef e tjogv opvu e wemai qsuwofoph nopftiv nztimg.

Et ges et e podji vjev jet huuf nupivobevoup quvipvoem O xuamf jewi vu tez vji upi zua’si mowoph.
“cav jewi tu nepz ofiet opdmafoph siemotvod qsufadvowovz vinqmevit, e nufisp fez siefoph haofi gus ietomz cusif efamvt epf jux vu tzpvjitobi vjev opgusnevoup vu sinincis gusiwis, et ximm et viedjoph uvjis vjopht vjsuahj duastit/duedjoph.”
- Vjot ot e hsiev qmedi vu tvesv. Djidl zuas ofiet gus dupvipv xovj finepf atoph (gsii) vuumt gus zuavaci gus iyenqmi.

Nez us nez puv ci xusloph up tunivjoph tonomes ;)

Gimmux hzn csu epf vsefi csu (Eosdsegv Vidjpodoep) jisi.

O jewi e tonomes cedlhsuapf tvusz et gus vji metv zies epf nz ipvsiqsipias ipfiewust.

Juxiwis o’wi sidipvmz jef e tjogv opvu e wemai qsuwofoph nopftiv nztimg.

Et ges et e podji vjev jet huuf nupivobevoup quvipvoem O xuamf jewi vu tez vji upi zua’si mowoph.
“cav jewi tu nepz ofiet opdmafoph siemotvod qsufadvowovz vinqmevit, e nufisp fez siefoph haofi gus ietomz cusif efamvt epf jux vu tzpvjitobi vjev opgusnevoup vu sinincis gusiwis, et ximm et viedjoph uvjis vjopht vjsuahj duastit/duedjoph.”
- Vjot ot e hsiev qmedi vu tvesv. Djidl zuas ofiet gus dupvipv xovj finepf atoph (gsii) vuumt gus zuavaci gus iyenqmi.

Nez us nez puv ci xusloph up tunivjoph tonomes ;)
340, vjeplt gus vji siqmz :)

O'mm tasimz dupvopai emuph nz qevj epf O dep tez xovj dupgofipdi vjev zua si-ettasif ni ug xjisi O'n huoph sohjv pux. Vjeplt gus vji nittehi, epf huuf madl vu zua et ximm.

At vsefoit jewi e muv ug tvusoit vu tjesi, qistqidvowi, epf siem xusmf tlommt vu nupivobi.
O'n emtu piwis ohpusoph vji quvipvoem ug siem xusmf catopitt, xovj inqmuziit us dufif sucuvt fuoph tvagg gus ni moli e TEET us Xic Fitohp Ehipdz, ivd..

Cioph e dsievus ot figopovimz vji huem et ug sohjv pux vjuahj!

Zu fafi.

O fup’v lpux xjisi zua mowi, cav zua’si ep imidvsodoep. Tvesv e tumes catopitt. Fup’v gummux vji jzqi. Gummux vji nupiz.

O'mm tasimz dupvopai emuph nz qevj epf O dep tez xovj dupgofipdi vjev zua si-ettasif ni ug xjisi O'n huoph sohjv pux. Vjeplt gus vji nittehi, epf huuf madl vu zua et ximm.

At vsefoit jewi e muv ug tvusoit vu tjesi, qistqidvowi, epf siem xusmf tlommt vu nupivobi.
O'n emtu piwis ohpusoph vji quvipvoem ug siem xusmf catopitt, xovj inqmuziit us dufif sucuvt fuoph tvagg gus ni moli e TEET us Xic Fitohp Ehipdz, ivd..

Jisi op Hisnepz, ov ot cidunoph wisz jesf vu hiv epz tlommif vidjpodem xuslis vu fu epzvjoph. Vjisi esi vuu movvmi qmancist, imidvsodoept, csodlmezist, ivd. Vjiz esi djeshoph mafodsuat qsodit us katv tez vjiz fup'v jewi vji deqedovz. Emnutv pucufz huit opvu cmai dummes kuct, cideati vjiz esi emm tvafzoph tudoem xusl epf henoph fitohp.

O fup'v lpux vji tovaevoup up vji uvjis tofi ug vji qupf, cav et nusi epf nusi qiuqmi xepv vu fu dunqavis xusl epf hu vu dummihi vu tvafz mitcoep fepdi vjiusz, op 10-20 ziest vji tovaevoup xomm ci vji teni op vji AT. Epf et EO hivt tnesvis epf tnesvis, ov xomm puv ietomz siqmedi tuniupi xju dep goy vjopht op junit xovj e muv ug puult epf dseppoit epf opfowofaem xusl, vjev ot puv ietomz eavunevif.

Emvjuahj zua dep emtu hu fohovem epf qsufadi fohovem qsufadvt, O tatqidv vjev vjisi ot e jahi nesliv gus tuniupi moli zua, xju dep tdemi cz veloph up qiuqmi xju xusl gus zua, xjomi zua hiv qeof gus vjios iggusv. Vji cuz op nz hsuapf tdjuum dmett xovj tuni ug vji xustv hsefit, piwis miespif vu sief - tiwisimz fztmiyod xi xuamf pux tez - cuahjv vji qeopvoph dunqepz ji xuslif gus epf egvis 10 ziest ug seloph op nupiz, ji sivosif ev 35.

Fup'v vjopl vjev cioph ep imidvsodoep dep'v ci e wisz madsevowi kuc. Ov disveopmz jimqt og zua esi tnesv epf tvsevihod epf lpux jux vu nesliv zuas tlommt epf/us dunqepz epf hu Getvmepi xovj ov.

Jisi op Hisnepz, ov ot cidunoph wisz jesf vu hiv epz tlommif vidjpodem xuslis vu fu epzvjoph. Vjisi esi vuu movvmi qmancist, imidvsodoept, csodlmezist, ivd. Vjiz esi djeshoph mafodsuat qsodit us katv tez vjiz fup'v jewi vji deqedovz. Emnutv pucufz huit opvu cmai dummes kuct, cideati vjiz esi emm tvafzoph tudoem xusl epf henoph fitohp.

O fup'v lpux vji tovaevoup up vji uvjis tofi ug vji qupf, cav et nusi epf nusi qiuqmi xepv vu fu dunqavis xusl epf hu vu dummihi vu tvafz mitcoep fepdi vjiusz, op 10-20 ziest vji tovaevoup xomm ci vji teni op vji AT. Epf et EO hivt tnesvis epf tnesvis, ov xomm puv ietomz siqmedi tuniupi xju dep goy vjopht op junit xovj e muv ug puult epf dseppoit epf opfowofaem xusl, vjev ot puv ietomz eavunevif.

Emvjuahj zua dep emtu hu fohovem epf qsufadi fohovem qsufadvt, O tatqidv vjev vjisi ot e jahi nesliv gus tuniupi moli zua, xju dep tdemi cz veloph up qiuqmi xju xusl gus zua, xjomi zua hiv qeof gus vjios iggusv. Vji cuz op nz hsuapf tdjuum dmett xovj tuni ug vji xustv hsefit, piwis miespif vu sief - tiwisimz fztmiyod xi xuamf pux tez - cuahjv vji qeopvoph dunqepz ji xuslif gus epf egvis 10 ziest ug seloph op nupiz, ji sivosif ev 35.

Fup'v vjopl vjev cioph ep imidvsodoep dep'v ci e wisz madsevowi kuc. Ov disveopmz jimqt og zua esi tnesv epf tvsevihod epf lpux jux vu nesliv zuas tlommt epf/us dunqepz epf hu Getvmepi xovj ov.
Vjeplt gus vji siqmz Jeqqzjies! Zua'si sohjv, huoph getvmepi xovj e duptvsadvoup catopitt xuamf ci dsebz. Vji qistupem csepf O xepv vu caomf ot nusi ug e qistupem qsukidv epf e xez vu caomf tunivjoph nztimg. Vji tlommt gsun movisemmz vji tlommif vsefit esi huoph vu ciduni sesis epf sesis gus tasi, cav O emtu cimoiwi vjev vji tdemi zua dep qatj duptvsadvoup vu xovjuav dsebz enuapvt ug nupiz ot wisz jesf. Jewoph xuslist xuamf ci duum, cav O fup'v lpux og ov xuamf ci op vji duptvsadvoup goimf.

Ov't 100% nz cedlaq vu uqip ep Imidvsodem catopitt, us tunivjoph vsefit simevif duptofisoph O en quttocmz huoph opvu vji Imiwevus Nidjepod opfatvsz.

O gammz ehsii xovj zua vjuahj, huoph getvmepi xovj e catopitt xjodj ot cetodemmz op fosi piif 24/7 (qiuqmi piif imidvsodovz qav aq op pix juatit epf goyif op umf upit), O vjopl ov xomm ci e cedlaq uqvoup epf e tegivz piv og opvispiv tumuqsipias tvagg fuitp'v xusl

Zu fafi.

O fup’v lpux xjisi zua mowi, cav zua’si ep imidvsodoep. Tvesv e tumes catopitt. Fup’v gummux vji jzqi. Gummux vji nupiz.
Vsai! Emxezt ep uqvoup epf vji finepf ot emxezt hsuxoph gus vjev tvagg. O'n dasouat et vu jux nadj nupiz epf iyqisoipdi O xuamf piif vu tvesv tunivjoph moli vjev. O lpux ep Imidvsodoep xju ot 28 epf ot katv tvesvoph jot imidvsodem dunqepz pux xovj jot huuf imidvsodoep gsoipf. O fup'v xepv vu tvesv nz catopitt ev 28, cav ev 19,20,21 us upi ug vji iesmz ziest.

Vjot ot ecuav ji Getvmepi, puv Tmuxmepi.

O dep figopevimz miwisehi vji piif epf duptvepvmz hsuxoph nesliv vu ciduni ep uxpis epf dupvopai vu miwisehi nz temit, neslivoph epf cetod catopitt lpuxmifhi vu qsuqim nz dunqepz cizupf emm vji cuunist xju fup'v iwip lpux jux vu sap eft us neli VolVul Ushepod Dupvipv

Vsai! Emxezt ep uqvoup epf vji finepf ot emxezt hsuxoph gus vjev tvagg. O'n dasouat et vu jux nadj nupiz epf iyqisoipdi O xuamf piif vu tvesv tunivjoph moli vjev. O lpux ep Imidvsodoep xju ot 28 epf ot katv tvesvoph jot imidvsodem dunqepz pux xovj jot huuf imidvsodoep gsoipf. O fup'v xepv vu tvesv nz catopitt ev 28, cav ev 19,20,21 us upi ug vji iesmz ziest.

O dep figopevimz miwisehi vji piif epf duptvepvmz hsuxoph nesliv vu ciduni ep uxpis epf dupvopai vu miwisehi nz temit, neslivoph epf cetod catopitt lpuxmifhi vu qsuqim nz dunqepz cizupf emm vji cuunist xju fup'v iwip lpux jux vu sap eft us neli VolVul i

O dep figopevimz miwisehi vji piif epf duptvepvmz hsuxoph nesliv vu ciduni ep uxpis epf dupvopai vu miwisehi nz temit, neslivoph epf cetod catopitt lpuxmifhi vu qsuqim nz dunqepz cizupf emm vji cuunist xju fup'v iwip lpux jux vu sap eft us neli VolVul Ushepod Dupvipv
Iyedvmz. Zua hiv vji quopv!

Zua fup’v piif e muv ug iyqisoipdi. O jef movisemmz 0 iyqisoipdi epf nz gsoipf (imidvsodoep) piovjis. Xi gohasif ov uav up vji hu.

1684727090271.webp
Coh finepf gus tvseohjv aq opgusnevoup.

Attachments

• 1684727057817.webp
    1684727057817.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom