Greetings, friends.
I intend to create a website with forum attached, which will:
I have a rather basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress but, with a bit of guidance, I would even be able to write the website almost by myself.
My question is: how to make the process most efficient? I have stumbled upon some website templates, but over the time it gets kind of confusing when I try to figure them out. Not to even mention adding some new code to them.
Edit: To specify. The main website will be a blog with around 4-6 different pages. Most of content will come not just from me, but from the forum and its users. Revenue will be from ads and traffic.
I intend to create a website with forum attached, which will:
- be compellingly clear to browse (both site and forum)
- be responsive (adaptive to devices' screen width)(btw, a must-have nowadays)
- have a possibility to grow big
I have a rather basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress but, with a bit of guidance, I would even be able to write the website almost by myself.
My question is: how to make the process most efficient? I have stumbled upon some website templates, but over the time it gets kind of confusing when I try to figure them out. Not to even mention adding some new code to them.
Edit: To specify. The main website will be a blog with around 4-6 different pages. Most of content will come not just from me, but from the forum and its users. Revenue will be from ads and traffic.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
