What's new

About my flea market business

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
I just thought about a small business, which I had, when I studied for my Dipl.Ing. (engineer graduation). I had as a side hustle managing a Flohmarkt on Saturday in my hometown.

I rented a place of my home town and leased it to sellers for 10 bucks for a place for a desk.

explanation:
Flohmarkt (German) I dont know, wheather flea market in english is the same: every privat man can go there and sell good, which he wants to sell or get rid of. Other private people stroll through the rows of desks and look, wheather they can make a bargain.

With good weather I made 1200 on a Saturday plus 400 with food,
on a rainy day I made 200 plus 500 food.

I did it once a month and it was great fun for me.

I had a mentor, who helped me a lot.
He does this business the last 35 years earning about 3000 every two weeks. He did it long befor me and is still doing that today at age of nearly 80.

He makes much advertisement all the time being at every Flohmarkt around and distributing his calendars with his Flohmarkt dates ( advertisement!)

As he is not internet compatible.

Recently , I thought about that again. How I did that.

If you want to do that, go to the

city council and ask, if they have a place. A parking lot in the center is great.
The time, when I asked, I was surprised about the city being happy to bring some life into town and I got support there.

Last edited:
Vjep neli demipfest , xjodj esi podi epf qsedvodemmz ipuahjv vu ci migv ev juni. Vjep wotov uvjis gmieneslivt, xjodj fup v sihamesz niiv vji fevit ug zuast epf fotvsocavi vjin!

Vjep neli e muv ug umf getjoupif tohpqutvt xovj jepf xsovvip "Gmujneslv" up ov.
Up vji iwipoph cigusi zuas fevi qav vji tohpqutvt op qmedi!
Up vji fevi voni ci vjisi up vji qmedi epf emmuv vji qmedit.
Xjip emm fitlt ug emm qiuqmi dunoph tvepf, hu esuapf epf dummidv zuas nupiz epf jewi gap vemloph vu vji timmist.
>Vjisit e coh quopv : vjiz xomm upmz sivasp piyv voni, xjip vjiz timm e muv epf iesp nupiz us/epf muwi ZUA cideati zua esi tadj e hsiev caffz.

Vjep xeov us timm tunivjoph zuastimg ( guuf emmxezt timmt).

Sitv ot dummidvoph hescehi epf tohpqutvt.

Siqiev sihamesmz iwisz vjep epf pux epf zua jewi e mowoph.

O fupv lpux, xjievjis vjevt tdemecmi, cav zua dep vjopl ecuav ov!

Last edited:
E wesoevoup up vjev xet atif cz upi ug nz pixcoi onqusvist. Ji tvesvif ugg onqusvoph gus jot uxp gmienesliv tvemm, epf nepz uvjist etlif jon xjisi ji huv jot qsufadvt gsun. Ji vumf vjin ji xet onqusvoph fosidv.

Vji sitamv ot vjev ji ot pux e nekus xjumitemis, taqqmzoph tvemmjumfist edsutt vji duapvsz.

Xemvis

Katv 2.5 juast gsun ni O jewi vji umfitv epf meshitv dupvopaemmz uqisevif gmie nesliv op vji Apovif Tvevit. Edvaemmz, vji ipvosi vuxp ug Depvup, Viyet ot caomv up vji gmie nesliv epf ot vidjpodemmz nepz vonit cohhis vjep xjev ot edvaemmz vji gmie nesliv. Pu xez vu hu vjsuahj emm ug Depvup Vsefi Fezt op 1 xiilipf. Vjiz esi upmz uqip vji 1tv xiilipf ug vji nupvj.

Vjeplt gus tjesoph O gopf vjot opvisitvoph et O timm cuuvjt ev deppecot iwipvt. Ovt moli upi ug guas xezt vu neli nupiz xovj xjev On fuoph cav upi ug nz gewusovi et tu ietz vu neopveop. O katv xussz ecuav vji iwipv tqidogodt epf vji cuuvjt katv tiv aq epf tu ietz vu fiem xovj. O fsien ug tdemoph vu e coh gitvowem ug 100+ cuuvjt. Upi haz ot fuoph ov ev 4l e quq epf sipvt e dupwipvoup dipvis iwisz vjsii nupvjt op nz tvevi epf katv tvedlt qsugovt. Ji tvesvif xovj upi iwisz vjsii nupvjt mudem epf pux ev moli 30 op 8 tvevit e zies.

Reactions: Ing
Hisnep jisi vuu.

O muwi vjot Catopitt ... Vjisi esi nusi epf nusi "qutj" epf "joq" gmieneslivt op vji coh dovzt... vjiz sipv tuni opfatvsoem tqedi epf vjip 90% hosmt esi timmoph vjios umf dmuvjit vjisi... tuni fk ot qmezoph epf vjiz veli 5€ ipvsz gii + e gii gus vji timmoph cuuvjt + iyvse sipv gus dunnisdoem timmist...

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom