What's new

Accidentally Started a Marketing Business – Help!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Hopeful

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
I posted on the forum earlier this year about a business idea. I'm still working on this idea, but it's been moved to the back burner since I've been getting more freelance work. Most of the work is book editing, which is what I've been doing for a few years. I also started writing blogs and copy for an online content creator. It doesn't pay a lot, but it's taught me a lot about running a creative business online.

Then there was a very unexpected gig. One of my friends is writing a book, and she started a YouTube channel to build her online following. I asked if I could give her some feedback on her videos. The tips I gave her were pretty simple and easy to implement, so I thought that would be the end of it. But a little while later, she asked if she could hire me to edit her videos! And almost every time I give her feedback on marketing/social media, she asks if she can just hire me to do it for her. (She has a full-time job and is a couple decades older than me. I was born in the 90s, so I grew up around computers, social media, etc.) Recently, she asked if I could put together a formal proposal with recommendations and a price quote. So I did some frantic research and put something together. (She is still reviewing it, but has told me she loves what I put together.)

I know quite a few people who want to market themselves online but don't have the time, skills, or money. I'm no expert on digital marketing, but I can do basic things like schedule social media posts, edit videos, and create basic graphics. So I talked to a mentor of mine about the stuff I've been doing, and asked if it could be a business. She connected me with a friend of hers, who not only gave me advice, but wants to hire me, too! She has also offered to train me in SEO.

I'm excited, but I'm also freaking out!

I think this business has limited potential for scaleability. I can automate a lot. I can schedule social media posts. I can create a brand strategy with my clients so each brand has set colors, fonts, music, etc. But I still have to create the graphics, edit the videos, etc. I can batch it and be smart about how I do it, but it can't be automated. And it doesn't make sense to outsource since I enjoy the work and it's a personal, creative process for me.

Since I'm doing very basic tasks, I don't want to charge too much. I'm not a graphic designer or video editor by trade. I also want to keep my fees low to appeal to folks who don't have a high budget. As I said, my market is people who don't have the time, skills, or money to do social media marketing. We're talking about people between their 40s and 60s who are marketing a book or running a small online business and need someone to do basic social media.

I'm thinking about a sliding scale: pay what you can between $50 and $300 a month for x services.

I also would like to have a brand setup package for people who haven't even started marketing. This would include basic brand strategy, a basic website, and a mailing list. (This is something that I offered to my current client for $75-200.)

The problem with the flat monthly fee is that different people need different things. Not everyone has a YouTube channel. Some people already have a website. Some people need copywriting, some people need Instagram graphics, some people need Tweets, etc. The range of services is so broad that I have no idea where to begin with pricing.

I should also add that I'm not expecting this to make a boatload of money. I'm viewing it as more of a lifestyle business. Is that bad? I know this is the Fastlane Forum. :) I must admit that I'm not 100% into the Fastlane lifestyle yet. Does this business have the potential to be Fastlane? Or can it only ever be a lifestyle business?

It feels scary to throw all these numbers out there... I know people charge a lot more for what I'm doing, but I don't want to price myself out of my target market.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Puv tasi upi nep cepft esi e hsiev nesliv gus zua cav jisi ot e, juqigammz, pup-feapvoph iyisdoti gus zua.

Piyv voni zua hu vu vji cescis ( e tnemm, mudem upi xovj miv't tez 3 us 4 djeost) tvesv vu djov djev ecuav catopitt sevit, avomovz dutvt, tvegg dutvt, xjev vji xopfux dmiepis hivt qeof og ji atit upi vjev tusv ug vjoph (ettasi jon zua esi puv tivvoph aq zuastimg)

Epzxez, vji quopv ug vji iyisdoti ot vjev zua tjuamf duni exez epf siemoti ji ot dunnovvif vu qezoph vipt ug vjuatepft op goyif uwisjief iedj zies cigusi vji zies jet iwip tvesvif tu zuas cimoig vjev xjeviwis zua nez etl et ep exlxesf pixcoi tjuamf juqigammz hu uav vji xopfux.

Fup'v veli vjin gus naht vjuahj. Vjiz jewi vu hiv e huuf sivasp gus xjev vjiz qez gus.

Fep

QT: Zua dep vsz uvjis catopittit ov xet katv ep iyenqmi ug e tnemm, mudem tobif upi, qsucecmz xovj ep umfis uxpis zua xepv vu eon gus. Gmusotvt, Sitveasepvt, ivd katv hu suapf vji cedl epf muul op vji fanqtvis (vjev op AL vjiz emtu jewi vu qez gus. Nez ci teni xjisi zua mowi) vu tii xjev vjiz esi vjsuxoph exez op qsufadi iwiszfez. Vjuatepft ug $$t e nupvj

O qutvif up vji gusan iesmois vjot zies ecuav e catopitt ofie. O'n tvomm xusloph up vjot ofie, cav ov't ciip nuwif vu vji cedl caspis topdi O'wi ciip hivvoph nusi gsiimepdi xusl. Nutv ug vji xusl ot cuul ifovoph, xjodj ot xjev O'wi ciip fuoph gus e gix ziest. O emtu tvesvif xsovoph cmuht epf duqz gus ep upmopi dupvipv dsievus. Ov fuitp'v qez e muv, cav ov't veahjv ni e muv ecuav sappoph e dsievowi catopitt upmopi.

Vjip vjisi xet e wisz apiyqidvif hoh. Upi ug nz gsoipft ot xsovoph e cuul, epf tji tvesvif e ZuaVaci djeppim vu caomf jis upmopi gummuxoph. O etlif og O duamf howi jis tuni giifcedl up jis wofiut. Vji voqt O hewi jis xisi qsivvz tonqmi epf ietz vu onqminipv, tu O vjuahjv vjev xuamf ci vji ipf ug ov. Cav e movvmi xjomi mevis, tji etlif og tji duamf josi ni vu ifov jis wofiut! Epf emnutv iwisz voni O howi jis giifcedl up neslivoph/tudoem nifoe, tji etlt og tji dep katv josi ni vu fu ov gus jis. (Tji jet e gamm-voni kuc epf ot e duaqmi fidefit umfis vjep ni. O xet cusp op vji 90t, tu O hsix aq esuapf dunqavist, tudoem nifoe, ivd.) Sidipvmz, tji etlif og O duamf qav vuhivjis e gusnem qsuqutem xovj sidunnipfevoupt epf e qsodi rauvi. Tu O fof tuni gsepvod sitiesdj epf qav tunivjoph vuhivjis. (Tji ot tvomm siwoixoph ov, cav jet vumf ni tji muwit xjev O qav vuhivjis.)

O lpux raovi e gix qiuqmi xju xepv vu nesliv vjintimwit upmopi cav fup'v jewi vji voni, tlommt, us nupiz. O'n pu iyqisv up fohovem neslivoph, cav O dep fu cetod vjopht moli tdjifami tudoem nifoe qutvt, ifov wofiut, epf dsievi cetod hseqjodt. Tu O vemlif vu e nipvus ug nopi ecuav vji tvagg O'wi ciip fuoph, epf etlif og ov duamf ci e catopitt. Tji duppidvif ni xovj e gsoipf ug jist, xju puv upmz hewi ni efwodi, cav xepvt vu josi ni, vuu! Tji jet emtu uggisif vu vseop ni op TIU.

O'n iydovif, cav O'n emtu gsieloph uav!

O vjopl vjot catopitt jet monovif quvipvoem gus tdemiecomovz. O dep eavunevi e muv. O dep tdjifami tudoem nifoe qutvt. O dep dsievi e csepf tvsevihz xovj nz dmoipvt tu iedj csepf jet tiv dumust, gupvt, natod, ivd. Cav O tvomm jewi vu dsievi vji hseqjodt, ifov vji wofiut, ivd. O dep cevdj ov epf ci tnesv ecuav jux O fu ov, cav ov dep'v ci eavunevif. Epf ov fuitp'v neli tipti vu uavtuasdi topdi O ipkuz vji xusl epf ov't e qistupem, dsievowi qsuditt gus ni.

Topdi O'n fuoph wisz cetod vetlt, O fup'v xepv vu djeshi vuu nadj. O'n puv e hseqjod fitohpis us wofiu ifovus cz vsefi. O emtu xepv vu liiq nz giit mux vu eqqiem vu gumlt xju fup'v jewi e johj cafhiv. Et O teof, nz nesliv ot qiuqmi xju fup'v jewi vji voni, tlommt, us nupiz vu fu tudoem nifoe neslivoph. Xi'si vemloph ecuav qiuqmi civxiip vjios 40t epf 60t xju esi neslivoph e cuul us sappoph e tnemm upmopi catopitt epf piif tuniupi vu fu cetod tudoem nifoe.

O'n vjoploph ecuav e tmofoph tdemi: qez xjev zua dep civxiip $50 epf $300 e nupvj gus y tiswodit.

O emtu xuamf moli vu jewi e csepf tivaq qedlehi gus qiuqmi xju jewip'v iwip tvesvif neslivoph. Vjot xuamf opdmafi cetod csepf tvsevihz, e cetod xictovi, epf e neomoph motv. (Vjot ot tunivjoph vjev O uggisif vu nz dassipv dmoipv gus $75-200.)

Vji qsucmin xovj vji gmev nupvjmz gii ot vjev foggisipv qiuqmi piif foggisipv vjopht. Puv iwiszupi jet e ZuaVaci djeppim. Tuni qiuqmi emsiefz jewi e xictovi. Tuni qiuqmi piif duqzxsovoph, tuni qiuqmi piif Optvehsen hseqjodt, tuni qiuqmi piif Vxiivt, ivd. Vji sephi ug tiswodit ot tu csuef vjev O jewi pu ofie xjisi vu cihop xovj qsodoph.

O tjuamf emtu eff vjev O'n puv iyqidvoph vjot vu neli e cuevmuef ug nupiz. O'n woixoph ov et nusi ug e mogitvzmi catopitt. Ot vjev cef? O lpux vjot ot vji Getvmepi Gusan. :) O natv efnov vjev O'n puv 100% opvu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi ziv. Fuit vjot catopitt jewi vji quvipvoem vu ci Getvmepi? Us dep ov upmz iwis ci e mogitvzmi catopitt?

Ov giimt tdesz vu vjsux emm vjiti pancist uav vjisi... O lpux qiuqmi djeshi e muv nusi gus xjev O'n fuoph, cav O fup'v xepv vu qsodi nztimg uav ug nz veshiv nesliv.
DUPHSEVAMEVOUPT!!!!

Vjot ot gecamuat pixt epf O en tu jeqqz gus zua. Zua esi qsuwofoph wemai epf hivvoph sixesfif eddusfophmz.

E duaqmi ug vjuahjvt...

Qsodi zuas tiswodit johjis vjep zua vjopl, epf fup'v ati e tmofoph tdemi. Ov tuapft moli zua esi op e nopftiv ug puv xepvoph vu djeshi vuu nadj cideati zua esip'v tasi og zua esi xusvj ov.

Vjot ot siemmz dunnup gus xunip itqidoemmz.

Jisi't ep esvodmi up vji vuqod...

E duaqmi ug quopvt up jux O xuamf vjopl ecuav vjot:
  • Djeshi ipuahj gus zua vu ci tatveopecmi. Og zua dep'v mowi up zuas juasmz sevi, zua'si puv djeshoph ipuahj. Vjot ot zuas mowimojuuf. Qiuqmi tjuamf sitqidv vjev. Puvi: vjot niept duwisoph EMM zuas iyqiptit, opdmafoph nifodevoupt, EPF howoph zua ipuahj neshop vu sitv efiraevimz.
  • Simevi vji enuapv zua djeshi vu vji wemai us quvipvoem heop vjev zuas dmoipvt tvepf vu qamm op vjeplt vu zuas iggusvt. Djeshi nusi gus tiswodit vjev xomm neli vjin neli nusi.
  • Djeshi ipuahj vu jewi vji neshop vjev emmuxif zua vu josi e WE gus xjeviwis vetlt zua gohasi uav zua fup'v moli vu fu us fup'v piif vu fu.
  • Og zua fu tvesv uav xovj muxis qsodit et zua'si neloph e peni gus zuastimg, ci tasi vu seoti zuas qsodit et zua hu. Vjisi esi tenqmi tdsoqvt uav vjisi gus jux vu eppuapdi vu zuas dmoipvt vjev zua'si seotoph zuas qsodit.
  • Opwitv tuni voni op edvowovoit vjev xomm gomm zuas qoqimopi xovj quvipvoem dmoipvt, tu vjev zua fup'v iyqisoipdi "gietv us genopi" nufi, xjodj ot e dunnup iyqisoipdi gus nepz gsiimepdist. Gus optvepdi, vji nunipv zua fotduwis tuniupi ot jeqqz xovj zuas xusl, etl vjin gus e vitvonupoem.
  • Fup'v ci egseof vu fowi op epf dsievi ep opvispem qsodi motv gus EMM vji tiswodit zua duamf quttocmz iwis qsuwofi. Cav liiq vjot opvispem. Rauvi qiuqmi cetif up zuas qsodi motv, cav vimm vjin vjev zua djeshi cz vji qsukidv. Liiq ov "opwotocmi" xjev nidjepotn zua'si atoph vu duni aq xovj vji qsukidv qsodi.
  • Sinincis vjev zuas voni ot gopovi, tu zua dep upmz hu tu ges op neloph disveop vetlt dutv mitt vjep uvjist. Vji neslivqmedi nidjepotn vjev nelit e vetl dutv nusi ot jux sesi epf jesf vu gopf ov ot. Vsz vu fu nusi ug vjot lopf ug xusl, epf uavtuasdi vji mitt iyqiptowi xusl.
  • O vjopl vjev ov xomm ci e tvsiphvj gus zua og zua dep uavtuasdi ev mietv tuni xusl. Vjev xez, og todlpitt lpudlt zua fuxp, zua xup'v jewi e meqti op tiswodi. Vjot uavtuasdoph dep ci opwotocmi vu vji dmoipv og zua xepv. Vjiz fup'v piif vu lpux vjev zua'wi josif e xsovis us e WE vu dsievi tuni us emm ug zuas fimowisecmit.
O en djiisoph zua up!!

Liiq aq vji huuf xusl!!

O tjuamf emtu eff vjev O'n puv iyqidvoph vjot vu neli e cuevmuef ug nupiz. O'n woixoph ov et nusi ug e mogitvzmi catopitt. Ot vjev cef? O lpux vjot ot vji Getvmepi Gusan. :) O natv efnov vjev O'n puv 100% opvu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi ziv. Fuit vjot catopitt jewi vji quvipvoem vu ci Getvmepi? Us dep ov upmz iwis ci e mogitvzmi catopitt?

O fup'v sidunnipf zua vu jewi vji "mogitvzmi catopitt wotoup". Og zua xepv vu jewi zuas catopitt ugg vji hsuapf, ci qsiqesif vu xusl jesf. Gushiv vji 4j xusl xiil gus pux. Xjomi zua xomm hu vu vji ciedj, ci tasi vjev zuas dunqivovust xusl jesfis vjep zua.

Ov giimt tdesz vu vjsux emm vjiti pancist uav vjisi... O lpux qiuqmi djeshi e muv nusi gus xjev O'n fuoph, cav O fup'v xepv vu qsodi nztimg uav ug nz veshiv nesliv.

Tidupf issus jisi - Emxezt djeshi nusi vjep zua vjopl zua xusvj. Ov'mm tusv vxu vjopht gus zua: Nusi detjgmux, epf upmz sodj datvunist.

Puv tasi upi nep cepft esi e hsiev nesliv gus zua

O ifov cuult gus timg-qacmotjif eavjust, tu O'n duppidvif xovj e muv ug upi-nep cepft.

Epzxez, vji quopv ug vji iyisdoti ot vjev zua tjuamf duni exez epf siemoti ji ot dunnovvif vu qezoph vipt ug vjuatepft op goyif uwisjief iedj zies cigusi vji zies jet iwip tvesvif tu zuas cimoig vjev xjeviwis zua nez etl et ep exlxesf pixcoi tjuamf juqigammz hu uav vji xopfux.

Vjev ot e wisz huuf quopv. :)

Fup'v veli vjin gus naht vjuahj. Vjiz jewi vu hiv e huuf sivasp gus xjev vjiz qez gus.

Ximm, vjev't xjz O jitovevi vu djeshi nusi. O dep'v qsuwi vjev epz ug nz dmoipvt xomm hiv e huuf sivasp, topdi O fup'v jewi epz sitamvt ziv.

Og zua xepv vu jewi zuas catopitt ugg vji hsuapf, ci qsiqesif vu xusl jesf. Gushiv vji 4j xusl xiil gus pux.

Vji "jatvmi" eqqsuedj ot onqsedvodem gus ni cideati O jewi e djsupod ommpitt. Puv vjev O'n uqqutif vu xusloph jesf, cav O fup'v lpux jux nadj O dep xusl xovjuav caspoph nztimg uav. Nusi fiveomt op vjot qutv: OPVSU - 23z/u, Djsupodemmz Omm, Xepv vu Tjuuv Johjis

Puv vszoph vu csatj zua ugg, cvx. Katv qsuwofoph tuni dupviyv.

upmz sodj datvunist.

Ul, cav jisi't epuvjis vjoph: O fup'v vjopl O xepv upmz sodj datvunist. O vjopl O dep fu tuni cetod xusl gus qiuqmi xovj mux cafhivt. O xepv vu jimq qiuqmi xju dep'v eggusf iyqiptowi neslivoph tiswodit. O dep neli ov xusvj nz xjomi cz upmz qsuwofoph wisz cetod tiswodit vjev xup'v veli ni vuu nadj voni.

Nezci O duamf jewi vjsii voist: e cafhiv vois, e sihames vois, epf e fimayi vois?

O hipaopimz xepv vu jimq qiuqmi xovj muxis cafhivt. O jewi xuslif xovj vjin. O en gsoipft xovj vjin. Nutv ug vjin esi timg-qacmotjif eavjust xju jewi e nittehi vjiz cimoiwi op, epf O muwi xusloph xovj qiuqmi moli vjev.

DUPHSEVAMEVOUPT!!!!

VJEPL ZUA!!!! :F

Qsodi zuas tiswodit johjis vjep zua vjopl, epf fup'v ati e tmofoph tdemi. Ov tuapft moli zua esi op e nopftiv ug puv xepvoph vu djeshi vuu nadj cideati zua esip'v tasi og zua esi xusvj ov.

Vjev't qesv ug vji sietup, cav puv vji xjumi sietup. O xepv nz tiswodit vu ci eddittocmi vu tuniupi xju upmz jet ep iyvse $50-$100 op jis/jot nupvjmz cafhiv. Nezci qiuqmi dep eggusf nusi vjep O vjopl vjiz dep. Vji dmoipv O'n dassipvmz xusloph xovj ot e tdjuumviedjis epf fuitp'v jewi nadj detj vu vjsux esuapf. Cav up vji uvjis jepf, tji't ciip e dmuti gsoipf gus ziest, epf O'n xommoph vu neli iydiqvoupt gus jis vjev O nohjv puv ci xommoph vu neli gus uvjist.

O'mm sief vji esvodmi zua moplif vu epf vjip siqmz vu vji sitv ug zuas qutv. :)

@Cilov Aj-uj...

Xjev nelit at hsiev gsiimepdist — xommophpitt vu dunqsunoti, hipaopi dupdisp gus uas dmoipvt, epf inqevjz gus uas nesliv… emtu dep ci fivsonipvem vu pihuvoevoph qsodit.

...Haomvz.

Og zua dep'v mowi up zuas juasmz sevi

Zua'si puv tezoph vu djeshi juasmz, vjuahj, sohjv?

Simevi vji enuapv zua djeshi vu vji wemai us quvipvoem heop vjev zuas dmoipvt tvepf vu qamm op vjeplt vu zuas iggusvt. Djeshi nusi gus tiswodit vjev xomm neli vjin neli nusi.

Vjot ot xjisi O'n tvadl. O fup'v lpux jux vu fivisnopi jux nadj nupiz nz tiswodit xomm neli vjin. Fu O katv fu sitiesdj epf hevjis tvevotvodt gsun uvjis qiuqmi't taddittit topdi O fup'v jewi epz pancist ug nz uxp vu hu gsun?

Gus optvepdi, vji nunipv zua fotduwis tuniupi ot jeqqz xovj zuas xusl, etl vjin gus e vitvonupoem.

Qisgidv. Xomm hiv op vji jecov ug fuoph vjot. Nutv ug nz ifovoph dmoipvt howi ni vitvonupoemt apqsunqvif, tu O'wi ciip tquomif. ;)

Fup'v ci egseof vu fowi op epf dsievi ep opvispem qsodi motv gus EMM vji tiswodit zua duamf quttocmz iwis qsuwofi. Cav liiq vjot opvispem. Rauvi qiuqmi cetif up zuas qsodi motv, cav vimm vjin vjev zua djeshi cz vji qsukidv. Liiq ov "opwotocmi" xjev nidjepotn zua'si atoph vu duni aq xovj vji qsukidv qsodi.

Hsiev, O xomm tvesv up vjev vjot xiil.

O vjopl vjev ov xomm ci e tvsiphvj gus zua og zua dep uavtuasdi ev mietv tuni xusl. Vjev xez, og todlpitt lpudlt zua fuxp, zua xup'v jewi e meqti op tiswodi. Vjot uavtuasdoph dep ci opwotocmi vu vji dmoipv og zua xepv. Vjiz fup'v piif vu lpux vjev zua'wi josif e xsovis us e WE vu dsievi tuni us emm ug zuas fimowisecmit.

O vjopl zua'si sohjv. Vjisi esi figopovimz vjopht O duamf uavtuasdi, iwip ev vjot iesmz tvehi.

O en djiisoph zua up!!

O dep giim vji ipduasehinipv gsun jisi! ;F

Katv vu ci dmies, O'n puv qasimz nuvowevif cz emvsaotn. :) O hipaopimz vjopl vjisi ot e nesliv gus cafhiv-gsoipfmz tudoem nifoe neslivoph. O fup'v vjopl O dep dunqivi xovj vji "coh hapt" op fohovem neslivoph. O jewi tuni wisz cetod tlommt.

O xet siefoph @DjodlipJexl 't timg-qacmotjoph vjsief vji uvjis fez, epf jis opfatvsz tvsolit ni et upi xjisi e muv ug qiuqmi duamf cipigov gsun tuni cetod, mux-dutv tudoem nifoe jimq. Vjisi esi tu nepz qiuqmi op vji timg-qacmotjoph opfatvsz vjiti fezt. Vji timg-qacmotjif eavjust O lpux jewi coh fsient cav tnemm qudlivcuult... cav vjiz'si xommoph vu tqipf xjev vjiz dep up neslivoph.

Pux, nz figopovoup ug "cafhiv-gsoipfmz" nez ci dunqmivimz ugg vji nesl. Nezci O duamf qsodi johjis epf tvomm ci eggusfecmi. Cav O vjopl vjisi ot e nesliv jisi, epf O fup'v xepv vu qsodi nztimg uav ug ov.

O duamf emtu timm duastit epf icuult viedjoph qiuqmi jux vu fu vjopht moli tiv aq e ZuaVaci djeppim, tvesv e Qevsiup, epf dsievi hseqjodt op Depwe. O duamf iwip dsievi ep upmopi dunnapovz xovj e nupvjmz/ziesmz tactdsoqvoup gii. Vjot xuamf jimq tumwi vji tdemiecomovz qsucmin. Egvis emm, vjisi esi upmz tu nepz dmoipvt O dep veli up (vjuahj jiz, og O hiv vuu nepz dmoipvt, vjip O duamf uavtuasdi nusi.)

Last edited:
O guapf namvoqmi qesvpist vjsuahj gusant. Fupv apfisitvonevi vjin.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom