What's new

Accountability: B2B Service

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

aabawe

New Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am writing this post to journal my journey for my new business. I've read here and there that ideas are being stolen so I'm going to have to keep it as ambiguous as I can. I'm currently a teacher (tried to start many businesses prior to becoming a teacher but failed). I also tried a few businesses whilst being a teacher and failed. After having read MJs books, I'm ready to try again, but this time with knowledge. I love my job but unfortunately we're not being compensated enough for the amount of work that we put in. So much so, that in my country (UK), there is a teaching crisis. We're literally flying in teachers from Australia/New Zealand because no one here wants to teach (more so STEM subjects than anything else). The more experienced we become, the less valued we become because we become more expensive and the government is continuously cutting education funding. The more experienced you are the harder it is for you to get a pay rise because the school adds more hoops because they can not afford you. It's also harder to jump ships. You would think given the lack of teachers this wouldn't be an issue, but even in my school, they would rather temporarily pay supply teachers who are also expensive, until they find a newly graduated (cheap) teacher, than to hire and or keep an already existing expensive teacher permanently. I had to explain to a parent last week why their child has had so many different maths teachers this year.

Anyway, I've got a business idea I'm looking to start and this is an accountability type post. I would love to get some feedback if any. I'm looking to offer a service to other businesses, it is a service that is currently not being offered. The service is normally offered by a company internally to its customers, but since business models have changed, most such businesses with the new business models are not offering this service to their customers. However, if they did offer this, they would have more customers. I do wonder why no one is doing what I am planning to do.

I feel my first step should be a clean professional website that details the service features/prices etc. I feel that otherwise I will look unprofessional. Or am I just action faking? Should I just contact businesses and see if they would be interested?

I haven't figured out the execution part although I have ideas, I'm looking to figure it out as I go along.

Any thoughts?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom