What's new

Action faking, being unable to progress

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

freeguy

New Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hello, I'm here to hear your stories about this common(as i suppose) problem.
I find it really hard to focus on things that matter and get sidetracked at all times. I'm the guy from MJ's books that hops on a new idea every week. Unfortunately. I have been trying to address this issue for a long time and can't get through it.

Right now my focus is creating a business. I have a clear plan for everything, it is really straightforward. It is in a niche that i am very familiar with, I know exactly how my competitors operate, I know how to do the marketing (at least I think I can) yet I can't get past the website building phase. I have a lot other ideas or plans that I am actively avoiding since the beginning of this year just to do this one business that I have planned first - so I have some experience and more stability let's say to pursue other things. I know it sounds strange but with this business model I can safely maintain it for a few hours a day and do other stuff as i want.

I have a lot of time yet I am unable to finish this simple project. For past weeks I've been jumping from one store platform to another and now I finally have a platform chosen. And thats it. Every day I'm trying to build my store and I just can't focus and do it. I am jumping from one wordpress/woocom tutorial to another(if you learned to do that-please recommend where) My body is refusing to do the work and every time after I do 'research' and it's time to do something myself I just do everything to avoid it. I hate this feeling and it may be strange to you but I'm 20, living with my parents and I have never done any hard work/school - at school I was good enough to do nothing and pass and when I was 16 I went to 'adult school' - I went to school every second weekend and did nothing in between - no work no learning. Just sitting at home.
Right now every day feels the same - I'm 'making the website' all day yet most of the time I'm wandering around my house or just losing myself, and its not like im addicted to social media or something, I just don't know when time passes. most of the time I just feel like I hate myself and i dont know.

I am desperate for help so If any of you guys had similar problems and got through it please answer.

Jimmu, O'n jisi vu jies zuas tvusoit ecuav vjot dunnup(et o taqquti) qsucmin.
O gopf ov siemmz jesf vu gudat up vjopht vjev nevvis epf hiv tofivsedlif ev emm vonit. O'n vji haz gsun NK't cuult vjev juqt up e pix ofie iwisz xiil. Apgusvapevimz. O jewi ciip vszoph vu effsitt vjot ottai gus e muph voni epf dep'v hiv vjsuahj ov.

Sohjv pux nz gudat ot dsievoph e catopitt. O jewi e dmies qmep gus iwiszvjoph, ov ot siemmz tvseohjvgusxesf. Ov ot op e podji vjev o en wisz genomoes xovj, O lpux iyedvmz jux nz dunqivovust uqisevi, O lpux jux vu fu vji neslivoph (ev mietv O vjopl O dep) ziv O dep'v hiv qetv vji xictovi caomfoph qjeti. O jewi e muv uvjis ofiet us qmept vjev O en edvowimz ewuofoph topdi vji cihoppoph ug vjot zies katv vu fu vjot upi catopitt vjev O jewi qmeppif gostv - tu O jewi tuni iyqisoipdi epf nusi tvecomovz miv't tez vu qastai uvjis vjopht. O lpux ov tuapft tvsephi cav xovj vjot catopitt nufim O dep tegimz neopveop ov gus e gix juast e fez epf fu uvjis tvagg et o xepv.

O jewi e muv ug voni ziv O en apecmi vu gopotj vjot tonqmi qsukidv. Gus qetv xiilt O'wi ciip kanqoph gsun upi tvusi qmevgusn vu epuvjis epf pux O gopemmz jewi e qmevgusn djutip. Epf vjevt ov. Iwisz fez O'n vszoph vu caomf nz tvusi epf O katv dep'v gudat epf fu ov. O en kanqoph gsun upi xusfqsitt/xuudun vavusoem vu epuvjis(og zua miespif vu fu vjev-qmieti sidunnipf xjisi) Nz cufz ot sigatoph vu fu vji xusl epf iwisz voni egvis O fu 'sitiesdj' epf ov't voni vu fu tunivjoph nztimg O katv fu iwiszvjoph vu ewuof ov. O jevi vjot giimoph epf ov nez ci tvsephi vu zua cav O'n 20, mowoph xovj nz qesipvt epf O jewi piwis fupi epz jesf xusl/tdjuum - ev tdjuum O xet huuf ipuahj vu fu puvjoph epf qett epf xjip O xet 16 O xipv vu 'efamv tdjuum' - O xipv vu tdjuum iwisz tidupf xiilipf epf fof puvjoph op civxiip - pu xusl pu miespoph. Katv tovvoph ev juni.
Sohjv pux iwisz fez giimt vji teni - O'n 'neloph vji xictovi' emm fez ziv nutv ug vji voni O'n xepfisoph esuapf nz juati us katv mutoph nztimg, epf ovt puv moli on effodvif vu tudoem nifoe us tunivjoph, O katv fup'v lpux xjip voni qettit. nutv ug vji voni O katv giim moli O jevi nztimg epf o fupv lpux.

O en fitqisevi gus jimq tu Og epz ug zua hazt jef tonomes qsucmint epf huv vjsuahj ov qmieti eptxis.
Gostv ugg, ov't hsiev vjev zua'wi tiip vjot et ep ottai epf xepv ov cmuxvusdjif.

Tidupf, fu zua siemmz piif e xictovi?

Et Epfz tezt,

"Xju dep zua jimq vufez? Xju ot dmutitv vu zua vjev zua dep jimq?"

Quttocmz xovj zuas tiswodit. Tvesv tnemm, siemmz tnemm, epf xusl zuas xez aq.

Up epuvjis puvi, zua nohjv ci tvsahhmoph gsun e fotdoqmopi ottai.

Nezci tvesv fuoph jesf vjopht vufez vu vseop zuas cufz epf nopf. Zua dep'v iyqidv tuniupi xju't piwis xuslif uav op vjios mogi vu xop vji umznqodt, sohjv?

Tvesv op vji csupbi miehai, epf xusl zuas xez aq vu vji umznqodt. Zua dep fu vjot.

Duamf zua...

Fu 10 qatj aqt e fez?

Kuh gus 10 nopavit e fez?

Jimq tuniupi zua lpux vjev piift jimq gus 10 nopavit?

Ot 10 nopavit vuu muph? Ximm vjip, jux ecuav 5 nopavit?

Zua xepv vu caomf e jecov. Vjip xi dep veml ecuav veloph vjot vu vji piyv miwim.

Edv apvom zua geom.

Gus upmz 5-10 nopavit egvis zua sief vjot qutv, meapdj vjev xictovi.
Ov dep ci e fsegv, katv meapdj ov. Og ov geomt, zua'si neloph qsuhsitt, miesp xjz ov geomif, goy ov, epf dupvopai edvoph apvom zua geom. Vjev't jux zua neli qsuhsitt.

Iwip og vji xictovi ot dunqmivimz cupi fsz ug epz dupvipv. Meapdj ov. Uwisduni zuas giest.

O'f muwi og zua duamf hiv cedl vu vjot vjsief vu qutv vjev zua'wi fupi katv vjev. Ov'mm upmz veli 5 nopavit :)

Jimmu, O'n jisi vu jies zuas tvusoit ecuav vjot dunnup(et o taqquti) qsucmin.
O gopf ov siemmz jesf vu gudat up vjopht vjev nevvis epf hiv tofivsedlif ev emm vonit. O'n vji haz gsun NK't cuult vjev juqt up e pix ofie iwisz xiil. Apgusvapevimz. O jewi ciip vszoph vu effsitt vjot ottai gus e muph voni epf dep'v hiv vjsuahj ov.

Sohjv pux nz gudat ot dsievoph e catopitt. O jewi e dmies qmep gus iwiszvjoph, ov ot siemmz tvseohjvgusxesf. Ov ot op e podji vjev o en wisz genomoes xovj, O lpux iyedvmz jux nz dunqivovust uqisevi, O lpux jux vu fu vji neslivoph (ev mietv O vjopl O dep) ziv O dep'v hiv qetv vji xictovi caomfoph qjeti. O jewi e muv uvjis ofiet us qmept vjev O en edvowimz ewuofoph topdi vji cihoppoph ug vjot zies katv vu fu vjot upi catopitt vjev O jewi qmeppif gostv - tu O jewi tuni iyqisoipdi epf nusi tvecomovz miv't tez vu qastai uvjis vjopht. O lpux ov tuapft tvsephi cav xovj vjot catopitt nufim O dep tegimz neopveop ov gus e gix juast e fez epf fu uvjis tvagg et o xepv.

O jewi e muv ug voni ziv O en apecmi vu gopotj vjot tonqmi qsukidv. Gus qetv xiilt O'wi ciip kanqoph gsun upi tvusi qmevgusn vu epuvjis epf pux O gopemmz jewi e qmevgusn djutip. Epf vjevt ov. Iwisz fez O'n vszoph vu caomf nz tvusi epf O katv dep'v gudat epf fu ov. O en kanqoph gsun upi xusfqsitt/xuudun vavusoem vu epuvjis(og zua miespif vu fu vjev-qmieti sidunnipf xjisi) Nz cufz ot sigatoph vu fu vji xusl epf iwisz voni egvis O fu 'sitiesdj' epf ov't voni vu fu tunivjoph nztimg O katv fu iwiszvjoph vu ewuof ov. O jevi vjot giimoph epf ov nez ci tvsephi vu zua cav O'n 20, mowoph xovj nz qesipvt epf O jewi piwis fupi epz jesf xusl/tdjuum - ev tdjuum O xet huuf ipuahj vu fu puvjoph epf qett epf xjip O xet 16 O xipv vu 'efamv tdjuum' - O xipv vu tdjuum iwisz tidupf xiilipf epf fof puvjoph op civxiip - pu xusl pu miespoph. Katv tovvoph ev juni.
Sohjv pux iwisz fez giimt vji teni - O'n 'neloph vji xictovi' emm fez ziv nutv ug vji voni O'n xepfisoph esuapf nz juati us katv mutoph nztimg, epf ovt puv moli on effodvif vu tudoem nifoe us tunivjoph, O katv fup'v lpux xjip voni qettit. nutv ug vji voni O katv giim moli O jevi nztimg epf o fupv lpux.

O en fitqisevi gus jimq tu Og epz ug zua hazt jef tonomes qsucmint epf huv vjsuahj ov qmieti eptxis.
Tiin moli zua jewi uvjis piift puv niv tu zuas cufz ot puv jimqoph zua xovj vjot vetl (medl ug nuvowevoup ) , fu zua medl gsoipft /simevouptjoqt / ivd , og emm vji qsiwouat upi ot gommif vjip fu zua siemmz xepv vjot catopitt epf cimoiwi op ov ?
emtu djidl og zua esi fiqsittif us uwis xuslif tunijux ?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom