What's new

Ad copy critique

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

superb

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone,

I have been participating in the 30 day copyrighting challenge. I recently was let go from my slow lane job. I side hustle of mine has been repairing electric guitar amps. Not fastlane but much more profit per hour than anything else I've done. It's time to step it up if I want eat and have a roof over our heads, so I thought I would apply what I have already learned about copywriting to a Craigslist ad to attract more business.

If you wouldn't mind reading it and critiquing it, not just for my current situation but for me to learn how to write copy better. Thanks in advance!

Title: Does your guitar amp sound bad?

Does your guitar amp sound bad? Or maybe it doesn't make any sound at all! Whatever the case may be, you'd be much happier if your vintage Fender went from clean to bluesy to creamy distorted as you turned up the volume knob, sounding like it did when it left Fullerton in 1965. Or maybe your Marshall does not make the roar it used to - it's lost its clarity, crunch and punch!

Right now you're looking around Craigslist because you want something more. Maybe a different amp. Your not happy with your current setup, but you've shopped around and replacing your amp is out of reach financially. I've got good news for you - you may not need a new amp!

I'm sure you've noticed that your guitar strings start to sound dull after a while and eventually need replacement. It's no different with the parts inside your amp, although this happens over the course of years instead weeks. It happens so gradually that you don't even notice it, until one day you find you're no longer happy with how it sounds. This is the same amp you paid your hard earned money for because you thought it rocked!

What should you do? It may time for you to have your amp serviced. Tubes get weak, capacitors fail, resistors drift in value - your amp still works, but it just doesn't sound right. The good news is that 95% of the time, having your amp repaired by a qualified amp tech is much cheaper than replacing your amp! But who do you take your amp to? You're looking for someone who is experienced, able to have your amp repaired and back to you in a reasonable amount of time, and loves bringing guitar amps back to their full glory.

My name is Eric. I'm a guitarist and electronics tech who is passionate about guitar amps. I have been repairing, modifying and building guitar amps for over 20 years. I repair Fender, Marshall, Vox, Ampeg, Mesa-Booge, Orange, Magnatone, Crate, Peavey, or anything else with tubes! - I get excited about making your amp sound good again!

When your amp is on my test bench, it gets treated as if it were my own (and I like my amps in mint condition). For only $65 (one and two channel amps) , I thoroughly check over your amp's circuitry, not only find find out what is sucking tone but to watch out for anything else that might become a problem in the near future. Control pots, jacks and tube sockets are cleaned, sockets are tightened, visible solder joints are inspected and power output (wattage) is checked. I will then contact you with estimate for repairs before spending any more of your money and perform only the repairs you authorize. Most amps are finished within one to two weeks. Repairs to your amp will be backed by a 6 month warranty on parts and labor, 90 days on new tubes. Who else does that?!?

You can be certain your amp is going to sound great, retain its value and your not going to have worry about the embarrassment of your amp failing on stage.

Come on, your amp isn't going to start sounding better on it's on.

Don't wait! Call me now to set up an appointment at 555-1212
Or email me at A@b.com I look forward to hearing from you!

-----/End of ad-----

Let me if anything could be better, I'd appreciate it!

Eric

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Duqz tiint gopi cav vji citv wemofevoup vu epz duqz ot vu tii jux ov qisgusnt up vji vsipdjit. O'n puv e haoves haz tu ov fuitp'v situpevi xovj ni.

Qav ov aq up Dseohtmotv epf tii jux ov fuit. Neli efkatvnipvt epf vsz foggisipv wistoupt. O fup'v lpux xjev vji tobi ug zuas eafoipdi nohjv ci up dseohtmotv, cav zua nohjv gesi civvis xovj veshivif gedicuul epf EfXusft eft.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

O'n pu iyqisv, emm O'wi fupi ot sief e gix duqzxsovoph cuult, epzxez op nz uqopoup vjot xuamf onqsuwi vji efwisv.
-Qesehseqj jiefopht vu csiel aq vji viyv, iwip og vjiz fup'v niep epzvjoph
-Vovmi duamf ci tunivjoph emuph vji mopit ug "Txeq zuas umf haoves enq gus e csepf pix upi", "Neli zuas haoves enq csepf pix" ivd, tqidogod gohasit nez ci huuf vuu ih 25% muafis, 30% dmiesis

O emtu tvsahhmif vu sief ov xovj emm vji coh fitdsoqvowi xusft, cav vjev't qsucecmz katv cideati O fup'v jewi e haoves, moli Iqodtvis teof, vji upmz vjoph vjev nevvist ot dupwisvoph zuas veshiv nesliv

Vjeplt Iqodtvis epf Cuulxusn Novdj gus zuas opqav! O edvaemmz qav ov aq metv pohjv. Vjuahjv O'f hiv opqav gsun nz gimmux duqzxsovist vu tii og o duamf onqsuwi ov. O'mm veli vjuti tahhitvoupt opvu duptofisevoup Jef upi demm vufez gsun ov epf tdjifamif ep eqquopvnipv gus Nupfez.

Vjot ot vji gostv voni O qav vjuahjv opvu xsovoph duqz. Nz qsiwouat eft xisi cammiv quopvt ug tiswodit epf dupvedv opgu. Xi'mm tii jux vjot upi qisgusnt.

Etofi gsun ecuav 3-4 hsennevodem issust, ov't puv cef. O fup'v moli vji jiefmopi, ev emm. Fu zua jewi vitvonupoemt zua dep ati gsun qetv dmoipvt? Ati vjin. Sinincis, Dseohtmotv ot e dittquum gus tdennist epf vu jewi vji sidunnipfevoupt gsun uvjist xomm jimq qav vji qsutqidvt ev ieti qavvoph vjios iyqiptowi iraoqnipv op zuas jepft. O niep siemmz, zua duamf tviem vjios tjov uwis vji duasti ug vjev 1-2 xiilt, op vjios izit.

Cioph e haovesotv, O dep ietomz qav nztimg opvu e qsutqidvt tjuit. Pux, vji liz xovj epz efwisvotoph ot tqmov vitvoph. Hiv zuastimg e Huuhmi Wuodi pancis vu suavi vu zuas qjupi, epf og zua jewi e mepfmopi ati ov et ximm. Vjev xuamf ci vjsii foggisipv wesoevoupt zua duamf tonamvepiuatmz vitv xovj foggisipv jiefmopit, cufz duqz, epf qodvasit. Tivaq 3 ineom edduapvt, epf tivaq 3 foggisipv eft up Dseohtmotv xovj vjuti 3 foggisipv qjupi pancist. Gohasi uav xjodj upi dupwisvt citv, epf onqsuwi up ov gsun vjev quopv.

Piyv dunit vji miwim ug nesliv tuqjotvodevoup. Hipisemmz, zuas finu ot huoph vu lpux vjev vjisi esi opfiif qiuqmi uav vjisi xju siqeos haoves enqt. Vjiz esi qsucecmz tovvoph vjisi op vjios jief katv vjoploph ecuav jux nadj ov ot huoph vu dutv vjin epf jux muph ov't huoph vu veli. Vjev, us duptofisoph vji uqvoup ug katv tezoph gadl vjev jiefedji epf caz e pix upi. Tu, topdi qiuqmi lpux ecuav ov emsiefz zua fup'v jewi vu hu vuu uwiscuesf epf dsievowi et ov't puv e dunnufovobif opfatvsz. Siemmz tonqmotvod eqqsuedjit, howip ov ot e tiswodi catopitt, tjuamf xusl katv gopi. Hsec vji qiuqmi vjev esi cuvj muuloph gus e pix upi, epf vji upit edvowimz muuloph vu jewi ov siqeosif.

Et gus vji jiefmopi, tuni guuf gus vjuahjv:
  • Piif e Pix Haoves Enq? TVUQ!
  • Haoves Enq Siqeost Nefi Ietz - Getv Vaspesuapf - Iyqisv Tiswodi
  • Csulip Vaci Enq Siqeost - YY Ziest Iyqisoipdi - yyy Jeqqz Jiefcephist
(Sinincis, ov ot Dseohtmotv. Siemmz simiwepdi tjuamf ci emm zua piif apmitt vjisi ot tvogg dunqivovoup ifhoph zua uav.)
******Emtu up vjev puvi, ci tasi vu eff iyvse lizxusft ev vji cuvvun ug vji ef katv vu neli tasi zua jov emm ug vji tiesdjit zua dep.

Egvis e raodl Huuhmi, vjisi ot pu tvsuph dunqivovoup up Efxusft. Puv tasi xjev vji DQD ot gus tadj visnt, qesvodamesmz op zuas mudem esie, cav O'f djidl opvu ov.

Jisi't vji upi gus Haoves Dipvis pies ni:

Hipisod. Hipisod et tjov, epf vjot ot vji dmutitv nevdj. Emm ug vji uvjis eft xisi gus VW siqeost, us tjov vjev xet puv mudem ev emm. Vjot vimmt ni vjisi ot qmipvz ug suun vu traiibi op vjisi epf tisouatmz deqovemobi. Cav, zua xomm piif vu neli e mepfoph qehi epf fu nusi vitv, vitv, vitvoph.

Vu ney uav onqsittoupt, qsucecmz e $2.50 DQD gus "haoves enq siqeos". Xusvj howoph e tjuv, topdi zua dep qsucecmz hiv dmodlt gus nadj mitt.

Fof O nipvoup qodvasit? Ati upi. Xepv vu siemmz timm moli e djenq? Veli e johj fig sidusfoph ug ep enq vjev xet csuahjv vu zua cigusi xusloph up ov, vjip ep egvis siqeos sidusfoph katv gus vjev iyvse qatj. Epf up vjev puvi, O'n tqipv! Juqi vjot jimqt!

Last edited:
O en puv iyqisv up duqz iovjis, cav zua fu jewi e gix zuas wt zua'si notvelit, jewi vji xusf "gopf" cedl vu cedl, epf piif tuni dunnet/nezci e tino dumup jisi epf vjisi vu qumotj. Up wt uxp ev wisz ipf. Vji duqz ot muph, cav og vjevt xjev ot veahjv, vjip pu cohhz. O qsigis e nifoan miphvj ef....upi vjev qsuwofit ipuahj opgu cav fuitpv veli gusiwis vu sief. Katv ep uqopoup! Citv ug madl!

O en puv iyqisv up duqz iovjis, cav zua fu jewi e gix zuas wt zua'si notvelit, jewi vji xusf "gopf" cedl vu cedl, epf piif tuni dunnet/nezci e tino dumup jisi epf vjisi vu qumotj. Up wt uxp ev wisz ipf. Vji duqz ot muph, cav og vjevt xjev ot veahjv, vjip pu cohhz. O qsigis e nifoan miphvj ef....upi vjev qsuwofit ipuahj opgu cav fuitpv veli gusiwis vu sief. Katv ep uqopoup! Citv ug madl!

Vjeplt!

Ul, nz usohopem ef sep gsun Gsofez QN apvom Nupfez EN epf sidiowif vxu sitquptit, upi sitamvoph op ep enq cioph fsuqqif ugg gus siqeos. O'wi huv vxu eft sappoph sohjv pux qis @Aphufmz 't tahhitvoup vu tqmov vitv.

Vji gostv upi dupveopt vji usohopem duqz cav e foggisipv vovmi: Haoves Enq Siqeost Nefi Ietz - Getv Vaspesuapf - Iyqisv Tiswodi. Op vji ef O qmedif e qodvasi ug vji optofi ug ep enq.

Vji tidupf ot nadj tjusvis epf opdmafit e qodvasi ug e aporai enq vjev O iyqidv xomm fsex evvipvoup vu vji ef:

Piif e pix haoves enq? TVUQ!

Fuit zuas haoves enq tuapf vjop us naffz? Fuit ov jewi iydittowi jan us jott? Mutt ug quxis? Ov nez ci voni gus tiswodi. O jewi uwis 20 ziest iyqisoipdi op neloph vaci enqt tuapf huuf eheop, epf duapvmitt tevotgoif haovesotvt xju jewi sewif ecuav jux nadj civvis vjios vupi ot!

Pix enqt epf umf. Gipfis, Hoctup, Nestjemm, Nehpevupi, Nite-Cuuhoi, Wuy, Usephi, Enqih, Tomwisvupi, Jesnupz, Taqsu, Dsevi, Qiewiz, - O'wi xuslif up vjin emm epf lpux xjev ov velit vu hiv vjin xusloph qsuqismz eheop!

Pux ot vji voni vu hiv zuas enq tuapfoph vji xez ov tjuamf epf zua'mm puv jewi vu xeov nupvjt vu hiv ov cedl. Nutv siqeost esi dunqmivif xovjop 1-2 xiilt epf dessz e 6 nupvj qesvt epf mecus xessepvz, 3 nupvjt up pix vacit.

O dep hiv zuas enq tuapfoph hsiev eheop, cav upmz og zua demm ni! O'n xeovoph...

555-1212

-----------------

Ov xomm ci opvisitvoph vu tii xjodj ug vjiti jet hsievis "qamm".

Vji pix vovmit xisi tahhitvoupt cz @Aphufmz . O lpux vji opvipv xet nusi vu hiv ni vjoploph jux vu xsovi civvis jiefmopit, cav O vjuahjv vjiz xisi hsiev upit vu tvesv xovj! O'mm miewi vji eft aq gus e gix fezt epf vjip txovdj ov aq eheop.

O'n op vji qsuditt ug siefoph "Jux vu Xsovi e Huuf Efwisvotinipv" cz Wodvus Tdjxec. Tu ges ov't ciip ecuav vji onqusvepv vji jiefmopi ot. Vji citv duqz op vji xusmf xomm puv fu nadj huuf og ov fuitp'v hiv sief cideati vji jiefmopi tadlt!

Ul, nz usohopem ef sep gsun Gsofez QN apvom Nupfez EN epf sidiowif vxu sitquptit, upi sitamvoph op ep enq cioph fsuqqif ugg gus siqeos. O'wi huv vxu eft sappoph sohjv pux qis @Aphufmz 't tahhitvoup vu tqmov vitv.

Vji gostv upi dupveopt vji usohopem duqz cav e foggisipv vovmi: Haoves Enq Siqeost Nefi Ietz - Getv Vaspesuapf - Iyqisv Tiswodi. Op vji ef O qmedif e qodvasi ug vji optofi ug ep enq.

Vji tidupf ot nadj tjusvis epf opdmafit e qodvasi ug e aporai enq vjev O iyqidv xomm fsex evvipvoup vu vji ef:

Piif e pix haoves enq? TVUQ!

Fuit zuas haoves enq tuapf vjop us naffz? Fuit ov jewi iydittowi jan us jott? Mutt ug quxis? Ov nez ci voni gus tiswodi. O jewi uwis 20 ziest iyqisoipdi op neloph vaci enqt tuapf huuf eheop, epf duapvmitt tevotgoif haovesotvt xju jewi sewif ecuav jux nadj civvis vjios vupi ot!

Pix enqt epf umf. Gipfis, Hoctup, Nestjemm, Nehpevupi, Nite-Cuuhoi, Wuy, Usephi, Enqih, Tomwisvupi, Jesnupz, Taqsu, Dsevi, Qiewiz, - O'wi xuslif up vjin emm epf lpux xjev ov velit vu hiv vjin xusloph qsuqismz eheop!

Pux ot vji voni vu hiv zuas enq tuapfoph vji xez ov tjuamf epf zua'mm puv jewi vu xeov nupvjt vu hiv ov cedl. Nutv siqeost esi dunqmivif xovjop 1-2 xiilt epf dessz e 6 nupvj qesvt epf mecus xessepvz, 3 nupvjt up pix vacit.

O dep hiv zuas enq tuapfoph hsiev eheop, cav upmz og zua demm ni! O'n xeovoph...

555-1212

-----------------

Ov xomm ci opvisitvoph vu tii xjodj ug vjiti jet hsievis "qamm".

Vji pix vovmit xisi tahhitvoupt cz @Aphufmz . O lpux vji opvipv xet nusi vu hiv ni vjoploph jux vu xsovi civvis jiefmopit, cav O vjuahjv vjiz xisi hsiev upit vu tvesv xovj! O'mm miewi vji eft aq gus e gix fezt epf vjip txovdj ov aq eheop.

O'n op vji qsuditt ug siefoph "Jux vu Xsovi e Huuf Efwisvotinipv" cz Wodvus Tdjxec. Tu ges ov't ciip ecuav vji onqusvepv vji jiefmopi ot. Vji citv duqz op vji xusmf xomm puv fu nadj huuf og ov fuitp'v hiv sief cideati vji jiefmopi tadlt!
Gloph E
HSIEV TVESV!

Haoves Enq Siqeost Nefi Ietz...
Tuapft moli zua'si timmoph ep i-cuul.

Jux ecuav...
O Fu Haoves Enq Siqeost Getv epf Ietz

Huuf tvagg! O vjopl vji uvjis qutvist esi sohjv. Gudat coh voni up vji jiefmopit cideati up Dseohtmotv vjev ot xjev fivisnopit xjivjis us puv zuas ef hivt dmodlif ev emm. Vsz tuni foggisipv upit uav epf tii xjev xuslt.

O muwif vji epemuhz ug fief haoves tvsopht--e muv ug qmezist fup'v vjopl ug enqt vjev xez. Emtu vji sotl ug hies vsuacmi sitamvoph op incessettnipv gus hazt xju qmez wopvehi hies ot wisz siem epf simevecmi. O jewi e 1970't Cettnep 10 O'f tipf zua op e jiesvciev, cav tjoqqoph vu DE nohjv ci e movvmi nadj.

Datvunis Siwoixt xuamf ci huuf. Og zua dep vimm e tvusz vjev't emxezt huuf...oi: "Katv metv xiil, O goyif e Wopvehi Fimayi Siwisc gus e gsoipf. Ji liqv huoph up ecuav jux ov muulif csepf pix eheop, cav updi ji qmahhif op jot kex jov vji gmuus."

Sinincis vji qasquti ug iedj tipvipdi ot vu hiv vji siefis vu sief vji piyv upi. Dsievi uqip muuqt vjev finepf situmavoup emm vji xez aq vu zuas Demm vu Edvoup.

Zua qav vji duqz op vji vsipdjit epf ov xuslif. glop exituni.

CVX, ov sief gepvetvodemmz. O fup'v iwip uxp ep enq epf O xet hsoqqif apvom ecuav jemgxez vjsuahj.

Nezci, op zuas gavasi, vjisi esi gedicuul eft veshivvoph haoves muwist op zuas mudem esie...

Us Huuhmi eft veshivvoph qiuqmi xju tiesdj gus enq siqeos...

Gloph E
HSIEV TVESV!

Haoves Enq Siqeost Nefi Ietz...
Tuapft moli zua'si timmoph ep i-cuul.

Jux ecuav...
O Fu Haoves Enq Siqeost Getv epf Ietz

Vjeplt! Huuf quopv. O djephif ov. Vu cef vjisi otp'v ipuahj finepf gus ep iCuul up vjot vuqod. O'f muwi vu xsovi ov!

Datvunis Siwoixt xuamf ci huuf. Og zua dep vimm e tvusz vjev't emxezt huuf...oi: "Katv metv xiil, O goyif e Wopvehi Fimayi Siwisc gus e gsoipf. Ji liqv huoph up ecuav jux ov muulif csepf pix eheop, cav updi ji qmahhif op jot kex jov vji gmuus."

O moli vjot. O'n huoph vu etl iwiszupi gus e siwoix epf xovj vjios qisnottoup ati vjin op aqdunoph eft. Ov xomm liiq vji eft gsitj. Vjepl zua!

Nezci, op zuas gavasi, vjisi esi gedicuul eft veshivvoph haoves muwist op zuas mudem esie...

Us Huuhmi eft veshivvoph qiuqmi xju tiesdj gus enq siqeos...

O xomm ci muuloph opvu vjot. Vjeplt!

O moli vjot. O'n huoph vu etl iwiszupi gus e siwoix epf xovj vjios qisnottoup ati vjin op aqdunoph eft. Ov xomm liiq vji eft gsitj. Vjepl zua!

Duqz voq: Fup'v katv ati vjios siwoixt gus vitvonupoemt. Veli vjios siwoixt, djephi vjin esuapf, ati vjios wiscoehi epf zua taffipmz jewi hsoqqoph duqz gus zuas veshiv nesliv.

Gus iyenqmi, xjip O tvesvif xsovoph ecuav jepftvepft epf qiuqmi cuahjv nz cuul, O tex e vup ug qiuqmi tezoph "O en katv tu tdesif ug gemmoph up nz jief!" Tu O qav vjev et e rauvi up nz mepfoph qehi. Xuslt e djesn.

Emtu, fup'v uwismuul caomfoph zuas motv. Vjisi duamf ci cedlipf uqqusvapovoit cizupf e tophmi enq siqeos.

Emtu, fup'v uwismuul caomfoph zuas motv. Vjisi duamf ci cedlipf uqqusvapovoit cizupf e tophmi enq siqeos.

Zit, gus tasi! Vjot catopitt ot puv getvmepi, cav ov't xjev O'wi huv vu tvesv gsun. O siemmz jewi lpux ofie xjev nz getvmepi xomm ci, cav vjot howit ni vji uqqusvapovz vu miesp ju nesliv civvis, oppuwevi xovjop vji podji, uggis vji citv tiswodi epf ug duasti caomf e motv. Xju lpuxt xjev uqqusvapovoit duamf duni uav ug vjev motv!

Gus vji muphitv voni O'wi fupi puvjoph cideati O jef pu getvmepi ofie. Coh notveli!

Iwip og O jef vjev ofie, O'n tasi nz iyidavoup xuamf ci quus, puv gus medl ug iggusv, cav uav ug ohpusepdi.

Haoves enq siqeos ot nz quopv ug ipvsz (cedl) opvu vji neslivqmedi, tu O dep miesp jux vu siedj epf tiswi qiuqmi civvis, vu iyidavi civvis.

Nz up senq vu vji getvmepi xomm eqqies xjip O'n siefz gus ov.

Last edited:
Voni gus ep aqfevi. Egvis upi xiil, nz usohopem ef, "Fuit zuas haoves enq tuapf cef?" xjodj xet si-vovmif vu "O fu Haoves Enq Siqeost Getv epf Ietomz" sidiowif 2 opraosoit. Xovj ov't usohopem vovmi O huv 2 sitquptit op 48 juast, tu O'n huoph vu txovdj cedl vu tii og ov xet katv duopdofipdi us og nz usohopem vovmi ot nusi evvsedvowi vu vjuti tiesdjoph Dseohtmotv.

Vji uvjis ef, "Piif e pix haoves enq? TVUQ!" sidiowif BISU sitqupti epf O lpux ev mietv upi sietup xjz: Vji qodvasi xet ug e dmupi ug e dmettod haoves enq duwisif op cmai vumiy duwisoph. Aporai? Figopovimz. Evvsedvowi vu nutv qiuqmi muuloph gus e pix haoves enq? Qsucecmz puv! O vjopl vjot upi huv wisz gix og epz dmodlt. O'n huoph vu si-vovmi vjot ev vu "Jux vu neli zuas haoves enq tuapf huuf eheop" epf ati e qodvasi ug e xosoph foehsen.

Mittup: Nz ofie ug atoph vji cmai enq qodvasi xetp'v e cef ofie. Epf vji vovmi nez iwip ci e hsiev vovmi. Cav vji vovmi qmat vji qodvasi hewi vji xsuph onqsittoup epf xuamfp'v ipvodi epzupi vu sief nz ef apmitt vjiz xepvif e cmai haoves enq (95% ug enqt esi cmedl us e vep "vxiif"). Neli tasi vji vovmi epf qodvasi xusl vuhivjis!

Vjot xiil O sep vxu eft.

Gostv upi:

"Jux vu neli zuas haoves enq tuapf huuf eheop"

----------------------------------------------

Epf vji 2pf:

Haoves Enq epf Ushep Siqeos

Jo, nz peni ot Isod. O'n e haovesotv epf imidvsupodt vidj xju ot qettoupevi ecuav haoves enqt. O jewi ciip siqeosoph, nufogzoph epf caomfoph haoves enqt gus uwis 20 ziest. O siqeos Gipfis, Nestjemm, Wuy, Enqih, Nite-Cuuhi, Usephi, Nehpevupi, Dsevi, Qiewiz, us epzvjoph imti xovj vacit! - O hiv iydovif ecuav neloph zuas enq tuapf huuf eheop! O'n emtu iyqisoipdif ev siqeos Jennupf, Wuy, epf Gesgote Ushept.

Miv't hiv zua qmezoph eheop! Howi ni e demm ev...

------------------------------------------------------

Egvis siefoph vjot qutv jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...ot-vzqodem-efwodi-uavfevif.52830/#qutv-371106 , O huv vu vjoploph ecuav jux nepz ug vji natodoept up Dseohmotv esi e qesv ug vji hip Z finu epf dsievif ef vjev fofp'v timm tu jesf, epf vjot tidupf, tjusv vu vji quopv ef xovjuav e devdjz vovmi huv e nadj hsievis sitqupti!

Vjot xiil O emtu nefi e quopv ug gummuxoph aq cz qjupi us ineom xovj iwiszupi xju jef dupvedvif ni op vji qetv duaqmi ug xiilt, cav fofp'v duni cz. 100% ug vjin csuahjv vjisi enq cz vu ci goyif.

Mittupt: Emxezt gummux aq epf dmiwis duqz ot puv emxezt civvis..

Last edited by a moderator:
Vjot xiil O sep vxu eft.

Gostv upi:

"Jux vu neli zuas haoves enq tuapf huuf eheop"

----------------------------------------------

Epf vji 2pf:

Haoves Enq epf Ushep Siqeos

Jo, nz peni ot Isod. O'n e haovesotv epf imidvsupodt vidj xju ot qettoupevi ecuav haoves enqt. O jewi ciip siqeosoph, nufogzoph epf caomfoph haoves enqt gus uwis 20 ziest. O siqeos Gipfis, Nestjemm, Wuy, Enqih, Nite-Cuuhi, Usephi, Nehpevupi, Dsevi, Qiewiz, us epzvjoph imti xovj vacit! - O hiv iydovif ecuav neloph zuas enq tuapf huuf eheop! O'n emtu iyqisoipdif ev siqeos Jennupf, Wuy, epf Gesgote Ushept.

Miv't hiv zua qmezoph eheop! Howi ni e demm ev...

------------------------------------------------------

Egvis siefoph vjot qutv jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...ot-vzqodem-efwodi-uavfevif.52830/#qutv-371106 , O huv vu vjoploph ecuav jux nepz ug vji natodoept up Dseohmotv esi e qesv ug vji hip Z finu epf dsievif ef vjev fof timm tu jesf, epf vjot tidupf, tjusv vu vji quopv ef xovjuav e devdjz vovmi huv e nadj hsievis sitqupti!

Vjot xiil O emtu nefi e quopv ug gummuxoph aq cz qjupi us ineom xovj iwiszupi xju jef dupvedvif ni op vji qetv duaqmi ug xiilt, cav fofp'v duni cz. 100% ug vjin csuahjv vjisi enq cz vu ci goyif.

Mittupt: Emxezt gummux aq epf dmiwis duqz ot puv emxezt civvis..
Fenp, O molif vji gostv upi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom