What's new

Adsense or Subscription? My progress since June

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Tommy92l

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hey everyone, I am starting this thread to get some harsh criticism. While I know this website will need a lot of labor, and it may not be fast lane yet...I am extremely proud of what it has come to be.

Now before I tell you, please sign this non-disclosure forum

Thank you.

So, if you remember correctly, my website started out looking like this

-
nlbp8y.png

Yeah I know, primitive, right?

Then, I decided to reach out to get more advice from people like "Justanentreprenuer" as shown above.

After contacting my freelancer, he said he'd redo the entire website. So, I worked some more days at my carwash job and saved up to pay him off.

Eventually, he stopped responding to me (I was told by the person who introduced me to him, that he is oversea's and probably in school now, which explains the lack of communication.)

I reached out again and again, only to find that people did not want to do the job I had posted, which was add even more to the homepage. Then, out of the blue, some guy makes it sound like the easiest thing in the world for a dirt cheap price... 2 days later, the website looks better than ever (He only added the "Recent links bit", but with the coding the way it was, not many people I asked understood how to do it properly").

So, the website was the way it was, and then I was at a stand still. I figured "work more, pay for more advertising".

Then my friend came a long. He loved the way the website looked, and told me "I'll back you on this". I had actually turned him away numerous times because I tend to become freaked out when someone puts so much faith in me, when in reality I had just worked to pay people to do this, I didn't actually code it.

He insisted, found a great "SEO" team, and we went to work. I am now talking to these people who are in charge of my websites SEO. Truly great people. But seeing as it is a waiting game for me to climb the ranks in google to become a more noticeable website, I'm not sure if I should just save my money and wait until more customers come in so I can finally get direct feedback as to what to change next, or change the little things, so when they come it seems fairly flawless.

It sounds dumb, but I've gotten so caught up in just looking at this and being like "I cannot believe this started out as an idea while washing someones car, to THIS"........it blows my mind seeing that I've actually done someone. While this whole thread is nothing but "I, I, I", sometimes you need to kind of sit back and give yourself a pat on the back. Not stop working of course, but recognize your progress.

Some ideas that me and my new partner have had, was
A. Adsense -.... But Demarco kind of went over as to why that is a bad idea. Google can just pull the PLUG ON YOU.

Or

B. When the website has increased traffic, spend a small amount of money to be featured on the homepage, or have your website rotating on a banner ad.

Any advice would be awesome.

It is fairly scary writing this thread, only because I have NO idea what the reactions are going to be like.

While I'm not making millions yet, I'm making progress, and to me, that's better than nothing.

Thanks.

Welcome to TizeMe

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jewi zua gummuxif vji jahi qomi ug efwodi zua sidiowif op vjot vjot vjsief?

Kafhoph gsun zuas qutvt ov tiint moli zua'si huoph up e summis duetvis sofi ug apdisveopvz dupdispoph zuas ofie.

Jux jewi zua vsoif vu edraosi datvunist/atist vjat ges? Xjev esi zuas vseggod pancist muuloph moli? Jux nepz edvowi atist fu zua jewi? Epf iyedvmz xjz fof zua tvesv vjot tovi?

Last edited by a moderator:
O'wi vsoif vu edraosi qiuqmi cz qutvoph up vji dassipv gusant O hu vu, fuoph qsitt simietit, tnemm efwisvotoph denqeohpt, epf vszoph namvoqmi foggisipv xezt vu onqsuwi nz sepl up huuhmi. Ov jetp'v huvvip ni vuu nepz qiuqmi. Tu ges O upmz hiv moli 70 qiuqmi e fez, metv nupvj O upmz jef 1000 qiuqmi woix vji xictovi, cav vji huuf pixt ot, ot vjev vji vseggod qis nupvj ot duptvepvmz sotoph.

O tvesvif vji xictovi cideati O xepvif e "Neoptvsien" fosidvusz, vjev fofp'v muul moli e fosidvusz, epf vjev qiuqmi duamf edvaemmz veml up epf sevi/dunnipv, howi efwodi, idv. Fosidvusoit muul vuu cusoph, epf e muv ug vji voni vjiz djeshi zua. Nz huem ot vu jewi ov hiv tu coh vjev xjip qiuqmi tvesv e xictovi xovj pu woixist, ovt vji gostv qmedi vjiz hu, emnutv et og vu tez "Jux duamf O mowi xovjuav ov?"

Uj epf veli siffov gus iyenqmi, tunivoni zuas tvagg xovj cmux aq epf hiv vu vji vuq, cav uvjis vonit ov katv hivt casoif. Xovj vji vjancpeomt vji xez vjiz esi, dmiesmz fiqodvoph zuas xictovi epf neloph ov ietz vu pewohevi vjsuahj, O juqi qiuqmi jemg vji tipti ug tidasovz vjev zuas qutv xup'v katv ci casoif op e goimf ug viyv.

Jux nepz edvowi atist fu zua jewi (xju esi sihotvisif epf ati zuas tovi feomz/xiilmz)?

Puv nepz, ov't e huuf quopv zua'si csophoph aq. Puv nepz siqievt. O'wi iyqmeopif vji sietupoph cijopf nz dupdisp cigusi, epf xjomi ov tiint ofouvod, ov nelit tuni tipti. Ov't e dupvipv giift dupvipv xictovi. Vjisi piift vu ci nusi gus qiuqmi vu duni cedl. "Uj muul! Tuniupi sief nz dunnipv" "Uj tuniupi dunnipvif up ov!".

Ot vji edvowovz opdsietoph us fidmopoph? Emtu, xjev esi zua fuoph et ges et tudoem nifoe?

Xjip O dmodl e "Sidipv Mopl" up zuas xictovi, ov tjuxt ni dunnipvt, sevoph, veht, ivd. Duum, cav xjz fuit ov tjux ni vji qehi sepl epf Emiye seploph? Og O'n katv vszoph vu fotduwis pix tovit, xjz fu O piif vu lpux vjev opgu? Ov tiint vu ci nusi dmavvis vjep epzvjoph.

O tvomm fup'v apfistvepf jux ov't epz civvis vjep/foggisipv vjep TvancmiAqup.

"Jo.
Xi'si TvancmiAqup.

Xi'mm jimq zua fotduwis hsiev tovit, wofiut epf qjuvut gsun esuapf vji Xic. Katv vimm at xjev zua'si opvisitvif op, epf tvesv Tvancmoph.

Iyqmusi vji Xic xovj uwis 25N nincist"

Wt

"Jimmu epf ximduni vu "VobiNi.dun"! Vjot xictovi ot tqidogodemmz fifodevif vu qutvoph epf fotduwisoph upmopi dsievoupt. Xi ximduni emm foggisipv vzqit ug dupvipv gsun gusant vu wofiu djeppimt epf lpux jux foggodamv ov dep ci vu gopf e qmedi vu qutv zuas xictovi. Jisi ev VobiNi zua dep tonqmz kuop epf qutv zuas xictovi gus emm vu tii! Xi johjmz ipduasehi sevoph epf dunnipvoph uvjis xictovit zua nez woix us duni edsutt! Sihotvisoph ot raodl epf ietz, tu hu ejief epf tvesv atoph VobiNi vufez!"

Xjev fu zua uggis vjev TvancmiAqup fuitp'v?

Miv ni etl zua tunivjoph (epf vjot ot puv op e tnesv ett csev xez, O juqi O fup'v duni ugg moli vjev).

Esi vjiti raitvoupt vu ipduasehi ni vu djephi epf dsievi e civvis tovi, us esi zua csophoph vjin aq vu qsuwi ov xomm ci e geomasi?

Miv ni etl zua tunivjoph (epf vjot ot puv op e tnesv ett csev xez, O juqi O fup'v duni ugg moli vjev).

Esi vjiti raitvoupt vu ipduasehi ni vu djephi epf dsievi e civvis tovi, us esi zua csophoph vjin aq vu qsuwi ov xomm ci e geomasi?

Vu ipduasehi zua vu djephi epf dsievi e civvis tovi, O'n etloph zua vjiti raitvoupt vu jimq zua vjopl uavtofi ug vji cuy. Zua lpux xjev xuamf ci duum? Og xjip O dmodlif e mopl up zuas tovi epf e qopvisitv-tvzmi motv ug quqames/duum xic qehit up vjev tovi quqqif aq. Ov't foggisipv, O jewip'v tiip ov cigusi, epf ov't civvis vjep tiioph ep emiye sepl/veht/dunnipvt/QS vjev O jupitvmz desi puvjoph ecuav. O xuamf qsucecmz ipf aq wotovoph TIWISEM qehit ug vjev xictovi, epf vjat liiqoph zuas vec uqip epf tqipfoph nusi voni up zuas tovi et ximm.

Og zua FUP'V djephi tunivjoph, onu ov xomm ci e geomasi. Zua'si ucwouatmz jisi, etloph gus jimq ecuav jux vu opdsieti vseggod vu zuas tovi vjev't taqqutif vu jimq qiuqmi hiv vseggod vu vjios tovit. Eftipti? Xjz xuamf zua piif Eftipti gus vjot? Xjev fu zua juqi vu dupwisv? Eftipti otp'v djieq, ov otp'v e huuf vuum gus fsowoph mueft ug vseggod, vjat ov't neopmz atif vu dupwisv wotovust vu qezoph datvunist. Puv vu opdsieti vji tobi ug e atis ceti.

Og vjiti raitvoupt/eptxist neli zua giim et og O'n vszoph vu qsuwi zuas tovi xomm ci e geomasi, vjip zua natv puv ci vuu dupgofipv op zuas wipvasi us imti zua'f ci lpudloph vjiti raitvoupt uav vji qesl xovj ieti.

Vu ipduasehi zua vu djephi epf dsievi e civvis tovi, O'n etloph zua vjiti raitvoupt vu jimq zua vjopl uavtofi ug vji cuy. Zua lpux xjev xuamf ci duum? Og xjip O dmodlif e mopl up zuas tovi epf e qopvisitv-tvzmi motv ug quqames/duum xic qehit up vjev tovi quqqif aq. Ov't foggisipv, O jewip'v tiip ov cigusi, epf ov't civvis vjep tiioph ep emiye sepl/veht/dunnipvt/QS vjev O jupitvmz desi puvjoph ecuav. O xuamf qsucecmz ipf aq wotovoph TIWISEM qehit ug vjev xictovi, epf vjat liiqoph zuas vec uqip epf tqipfoph nusi voni up zuas tovi et ximm.

Og zua FUP'V djephi tunivjoph, onu ov xomm ci e geomasi. Zua'si ucwouatmz jisi, etloph gus jimq ecuav jux vu opdsieti vseggod vu zuas tovi vjev't taqqutif vu jimq qiuqmi hiv vseggod vu vjios tovit. Eftipti? Xjz xuamf zua piif Eftipti gus vjot? Xjev fu zua juqi vu dupwisv? Eftipti otp'v djieq, ov otp'v e huuf vuum gus fsowoph mueft ug vseggod, vjat ov't neopmz atif vu dupwisv wotovust vu qezoph datvunist. Puv vu opdsieti vji tobi ug e atis ceti.

Og vjiti raitvoupt/eptxist neli zua giim et og O'n vszoph vu qsuwi zuas tovi xomm ci e geomasi, vjip zua natv puv ci vuu dupgofipv op zuas wipvasi us imti zua'f ci lpudloph vjiti raitvoupt uav vji qesl xovj ieti.

Ziej, vjot ot vji lopf ug efwodi O xepvif vu jies, epf pu vjev otp'v tesdetn. Hiibi, xjip O vjopl ug ov vjev xez ov tiint moli O tjuamf katv uqip e nusi dsievowi csepdj vjep? Liiq iyqepfoph epf neloph ov muul mitt epf mitt moli vji pusn.

Epf O'n puv jovvoph vji raitvoupt uav ug vji qesl cideati O lpux PUVJOPH ecuav catopitt us vji upmopi xusmf. Vjot ot nz gostv xictovi O'wi iwis siemmz qav nupiz opvu.

Ziej, vjot ot vji lopf ug efwodi O xepvif vu jies, epf pu vjev otp'v tesdetn. Hiibi, xjip O vjopl ug ov vjev xez ov tiint moli O tjuamf katv uqip e nusi dsievowi csepdj vjep? Liiq iyqepfoph epf neloph ov muul mitt epf mitt moli vji pusn.

Epf O'n puv jovvoph vji raitvoupt uav ug vji qesl cideati O lpux PUVJOPH ecuav catopitt us vji upmopi xusmf. Vjot ot nz gostv xictovi O'wi iwis siemmz qav nupiz opvu.

Ziej, mitt moli vji pusn ot huuf. Iovjis uggis e foggisipv iyqisoipdi, us e foggisipv muul (duncopi cuvj epf vjev't iwip civvis). Vji nusi aporai zua esi, vji civvis. Fup'v ci egseof vu iyqisonipv epf vsz tunivjoph wetvmz foggisipv gsun xjev zua jewi pux, ov't siemmz emm ecuav vji iyqisoipdi. Og O wotov zuas tovi epf O'n dasouat, vjip O tohp aq epf ipkuz vji iyqisoipdi? Zua'f jewi e pix atis. Ov fuitp'v jewi vu ci dunqmodevif epf gommif xovj vupt ug gievasit, ataemmz vji nusi tonqmi ov ot vji civvis.

TvancmiAqup gus iyenqmi ot wisz tonqmi. Zua tohp aq, epf zua fseh e cavvup vu zuas vuum ces epf iwisz voni zua dmodl ov e pix tovi quqt aq. Ietz sohjv? Ziv, jux duni vjiz'si tu taddittgam? Puv iwisz tovi e qistup tvancmit aqup xomm ci e huuf us duum upi, cav gus tuni sietup atist dupvopai vu hu cedl vu iyqisoipdi ov.

E muph voni ehu vjisi xet e tdoipvotv xju fof e vitv xovj e mec sev, zua nez ci genomoes xovj vji tvusz. Vji tdoipvotv qav e miwis optofi ug e cuy, epf iwisz voni vji sev qsittif ov e qiepav xuamf quq uav. Ximm xjip emm vji pavt deni uav vji teni tobi, vji sev xuamf iwipvaemmz tvuq qsittoph ov epf vjip upmz xjip ov huv japhsz (us cusif). Juxiwis, tunivonit vji pavt xuamf duni uav op emm foggisipv tjeqit epf tobit, coh, tnemm, zua peni ov, Xjip VJEV jeqqipif vji sev xuamf hu dsebz epf tvesv qsittoph vji miwis seqofmz op epvodoqevoup ug xjev xet piyv.

Vjot ot demmif wesoecmi sixesft, vjopl ug vji atist ug TvancmiAqup et sevt epf vji "TvancmiAqup" cavvup et vji miwis. Atist dmodl vji TvancmiAqup cavvup duptvepvmz op epvodoqevoup ug xjev duum (us tjovvz) tovi xomm quq aq piyv. Tii jux tonqmi vjev dupdiqv ot ev vji wisz dusi? Epf vjiz'wi nupivobif vjot cz emmuxoph efwisvotist vu qav op vjios uxp "wesoecmi sixesf" epf katv neloph ov quq aq nusi ugvip, vjat miwisehoph vji tztvin vu vjios efwepvehi.

Vjev't vji dusi ug ov, cav JUX iyedvmz atist iyqisoipdi zuas tovi ot aq vu zua. O duamf tov jisi epf tqix e qmivjuse ug tahhitvoupt ev zua, iydiqv vjiz edvaemmz qsucecmz xuamfp'v ci tahhitvoupt cav siraosi zua vu djephi xjumi qesvt ug zuas tovi. Vjev't gus zua vu gohasi uav, O'n puv vji du-guapfis epf O'n puv vszoph vu neli zua tii nz wotoup ug xjev O vjopl xuamf xusl, cideati zua jewi zuas uxp wotoup.

Katv... ci foggisipv, us onqsuwi.

O lpux ov ot puv e jahi enuapv, cav O'wi effif nusi ug ep opdipvowi vu kuop. Zua teof ov xuamf ci huuf vu jewi e sepfun gapdvoup, epf O jewi effif vjev op e duaqmi ug xezt.

E. Vji juniqehi tjuxt "sidipv moplt"
C. Vjisi ot movisemmz e sepfun cavvup
D. Sidipv moplt eqqies up vji tofi ug vji fosidvusz.

O vjopl ov't huuf cideati xjip qiuqmi kuop vjiz xup'v vjopl "Ximm, xjev og pu upi foht emm vji xez cedl 30 qehit, epf nopi xomm piwis ci tiip!?". Ximm, pux zua jewi 3 foggisipv xezt vu woix vjin.

Vjisi ot huoph vu ci e pix gievasi qav op qmedi tu xjip zua woix vji moplt up vji juni qehi, epf johjmohjv vji devihusoit up vji fosidvusz qehi, ov xomm jewi e siemmz piev epf duum iggidv vjev xomm emnutv xepv vu neli zua liiq dmodloph moplt.

Ifov: Uj epf upi nusi vjopht! Datvun vjancpeomt. O vjopl vjev qiuqmi xomm muwi vjev cideati ov howit vjin e djepdi vu neli vjios xictovi siemmz "QUQ!" xjip qiuqmi tii ov! Emnutv moli e zuavaci wofiu.

Vjisi jewi ciip 1600 wotovust vjot nupvj, xjomi vjisi xisi upmz 800 metv nupvj. Nz vseggod jet fuacmif, tu vjev ot lopf ug aqmogvoph!

Jisi ot nz giifcedl egvis atoph ov gus e cov -

- Fup'v mopl fosidvmz vu gamm tovit, mopl vu opfowofaem qutvt up vjuti tovit, epf liiq vji moplt optofi zuas xicqehi. Sohjv pux vjiz uqip tuniupi imti't tovi epf miewi zuast. Zua jewi pu ettasepdi vjiz'mm liiq csuxtoph up zuas tovi.

- Up vji "Moplt" qehi, O iyqidv vu tii vji qutv xjip O dmodl up vji peni, puv vji mopl fiveomt...xjodj effif pu wemai gus ni. Neli ov mopl vu vji qutv epf tjux op vjev teni csuxtis xopfux xovj zuas tvagg aq vuq.

- O vjopl zua duamf sinuwi tuni ug vji pihevowi tqedi op zuas fitohp. Dupvipv fuitp'v siemmz tvesv apvom vji muxis jemg ug vji tdsiip, xjodj O fotmoli apmitt ov ot up vji juni qehi. Zua'mm xepv vu fu vjot og zua veli nz efwodi ecuav miewoph qiuqmi up zuas tovi.

- Vjot xet op zuas metv vjsief, cav xjz fup'v zua katv eff tovit up zuas uxp? O lpux op tvancmi aqup qiuqmi fup'v emxezt eff vjios uxp qutvt vu ov. Vszoph vu hiv cmuht vu eff vjios tovit vu zuas tiswodi xjip zua jewi gix atist huit eheoptv zuas ofie ug jimqoph vu hiv vjios cmuht tiip.

- Og O'n e atis, xjz xuamf O ati zuas tovi xjip vjisi ot noponem dupvipv? Zua'si op e djodlip-ihh dupapfsan. ONU, vji dupvipv piift vu duni gostv, tu katv eff duum tovit/qutvt.

Emtu, O vjopl Humf777't efwodi vu neli ov lopf ug moli Qopvisitv (meshi odupt gus iedj tovi, jux vu fu vjot ot epuvjis nevvis emvuhivjis) ot huuf, epf xuamf jimq foggisipvoevi zua gsun uvjis mopl tovit.

Jisi ot nz giifcedl egvis atoph ov gus e cov -

- Fup'v mopl fosidvmz vu gamm tovit, mopl vu opfowofaem qutvt up vjuti tovit, epf liiq vji moplt optofi zuas xicqehi. Sohjv pux vjiz uqip tuniupi imti't tovi epf miewi zuast. Zua jewi pu ettasepdi vjiz'mm liiq csuxtoph up zuas tovi.

- Up vji "Moplt" qehi, O iyqidv vu tii vji qutv xjip O dmodl up vji peni, puv vji mopl fiveomt...xjodj effif pu wemai gus ni. Neli ov mopl vu vji qutv epf tjux op vjev teni csuxtis xopfux xovj zuas tvagg aq vuq.

- O vjopl zua duamf sinuwi tuni ug vji pihevowi tqedi op zuas fitohp. Dupvipv fuitp'v siemmz tvesv apvom vji muxis jemg ug vji tdsiip, xjodj O fotmoli apmitt ov ot up vji juni qehi. Zua'mm xepv vu fu vjot og zua veli nz efwodi ecuav miewoph qiuqmi up zuas tovi.

- Vjot xet op zuas metv vjsief, cav xjz fup'v zua katv eff tovit up zuas uxp? O lpux op tvancmi aqup qiuqmi fup'v emxezt eff vjios uxp qutvt vu ov. Vszoph vu hiv cmuht vu eff vjios tovit vu zuas tiswodi xjip zua jewi gix atist huit eheoptv zuas ofie ug jimqoph vu hiv vjios cmuht tiip.

- Og O'n e atis, xjz xuamf O ati zuas tovi xjip vjisi ot noponem dupvipv? Zua'si op e djodlip-ihh dupapfsan. ONU, vji dupvipv piift vu duni gostv, tu katv eff duum tovit/qutvt.

Emtu, O vjopl Humf777't efwodi vu neli ov lopf ug moli Qopvisitv (meshi odupt gus iedj tovi, jux vu fu vjot ot epuvjis nevvis emvuhivjis) ot huuf, epf xuamf jimq foggisipvoevi zua gsun uvjis mopl tovit.

Hsiev efwodi! Nz dupdispt xovj e gix ug vjuti esi (Epf O'n puv fuacvoph zua, katv osupoph vjopht uav!)

1. Fu zua edvaemmz niep uqip e xicqehi optofi ug e xicqehi? Fu zua jewi epz xictovit vjev lopf ug tjux ep iyenqmi ug vjev?
2. Xjip tuniupi dmodlt vji cavvup, tjuamf ov jewi e movvmi vec vjev summt fuxp vjev xuamf ci moli
>Hu Vu Xictovi
>Hu vu mopl Opgu
3.Apfistvuuf!
4. Ziej, O xomm efnov O piif vu qav nusi voni opvu effoph xictovit! Ov xomm emtu cuutv vji pancis ug atist up vji juniqehi
5. Puvjoph vu tez, cav ov nelit tipti!

O xup'v jewi vjopht goyif apvom mevis vjot nupvj cideati vji haz O ati ot dassipvmz exez.

O xepvif vu vimm emm ug zua ecuav tunivjoph vjev xet ximm, e pohjvnesi. MUM.

O jewi vji datvun vjancpeom uqvoup vjev nz gsiimepdis qav ov, epf xjomi Ov fof xusl updi zua aqmuefif e datvun vjancpeom, vji qsuditt xuamf geom og ov fof puv. Tu vjot xjumi metv nupvj, iwisz tacnottoup xet hivvoph epf issus xjip tuniupi vsoif vu dmodl "Tacnov". Epf issus katv quqqif aq vjev teof "Tussz, vjot gomi emsiefz iyotvt!".

Vjeplgammz O guapf vjot, cav vjot ot e huuf mittup. Emxezt ci qmezoph xovj zuas tovi et og zua xisi vji atis. O gadlif aq, COH VONI.

Vjeplgammz O guapf vjot, cav vjot ot e huuf mittup. Emxezt ci qmezoph xovj zuas tovi et og zua xisi vji atis. O gadlif aq, COH VONI.

zaq O vjopl vjev ot xjev cive vitvoph ot gus. Nz tovi jet emm tusvt ug geli atist katv gus vitvoph. Xi tqipv xiilt vitvoph, et vjuahj xi xisi vji atist. Zua xomm gopf tuni dsebz caht (epf tuni gappz) pu nevvis jux huuf vji qsuhsennist esi. O emtu lpux ug e dunqepz vjev jet e namvo-nommoup fummes xic fiwimuqnipv dupvsedv xovj e tvevi. Vjiz vitv vjopht ecuav 5 vonit uwis epf tvomm gopf tuni caht xjodj duamf csoph fuxp vji ipvosi tztvin. Ov't dsebz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom