What's new

Allow me to introduce myself

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Woody

New Contributor
Hey guys,

First off I have to say I really love this forum. I feel that by finding it I am able to see into the minds of successful people and learn the thought patterns and processes that enlighten me to an entrepreneurial spirit, which I have never before seen.

Some background about me. I am by no means in the fastlane, I do not even provide for myself. I am currently a junior in highschool (please don't let my age effect the way you look at me) and live at home. I have been influenced by my parents, grandparents, and family who are all successful. My family is full of entrepreneurs and business type people.

My personal level of business
is small compared to some of you guys. In 2005 I launched a successful A.M. website that currently generates roughly $500.00/month passive income. I know that is not much but it defiantly feeds my appetite for success. My classes are extremely rigorous (parent influence) and doesn't allow for much free time. This summer I hope to start multiple businesses, which I have already set in place. I won't go into detail for personal reasons.

Most of all, I joined to learn. Already I have seen threads and posts that encourage and teach me. I have seen the examples and stories of people that influence me in ways not before possible.

Thanks for letting me join!

-Woody

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni Xuufz. Emm zua zuaph, aq epf dunoph, xjoqqis tpeqqist neli at emm giim moli xi'si vseomoph cijopf zua. O efnosi zua gus cioph ev vji miwim ug qettowi opduni vjev zua esi ev zuas ehi. Huuf madl xovj zuas gavasi catopittit.:getvmepi:

Duphsevt epf ximduni!

qmieti fup'v miv nz ehi iggidv vji xez zua muul ev ni
Op 2005 O meapdjif e taddittgam E.N. xictovi vjev dassipvmz hipisevit suahjmz $500.00/nupvj qettowi opduni.

$500/nupvj qettowi ot hsiev gus zuas ehi, tu liiq ov aq epf ipkuz vji gusant.
Pux, xjev fu zua jewi vu fu op usfis vu jewi vjot us epuvjis xictovi us catopitt hipisevi $1,000/nu? us xjev ecuav $5,000/nu?

QT: Qesfup nz ohpusepdi, cav xjev ot e E.N. xictovi?

Jiz hazt,

Gostv ugg O jewi vu tez O siemmz muwi vjot gusan. O giim vjev cz gopfoph ov O en ecmi vu tii opvu vji nopft ug taddittgam qiuqmi epf miesp vji vjuahjv qevvispt epf qsudittit vjev ipmohjvip ni vu ep ipvsiqsipiasoem tqosov, xjodj O jewi piwis cigusi tiip.

Tuni cedlhsuapf ecuav ni. O en cz pu niept op vji getvmepi, O fu puv iwip qsuwofi gus nztimg. O en dassipvmz e kapous op johjtdjuum (qmieti fup'v miv nz ehi iggidv vji xez zua muul ev ni) epf mowi ev juni. O jewi ciip opgmaipdif cz nz qesipvt, hsepfqesipvt, epf genomz xju esi emm taddittgam. Nz genomz ot gamm ug ipvsiqsipiast epf catopitt vzqi qiuqmi.

Nz qistupem miwim ug catopitt ot tnemm dunqesif vu tuni ug zua hazt. Op 2005 O meapdjif e taddittgam E.N. xictovi vjev dassipvmz hipisevit suahjmz $500.00/nupvj qettowi opduni. O lpux vjev ot puv nadj cav ov figoepvmz giift nz eqqivovi gus tadditt. Nz dmettit esi iyvsinimz sohusuat (qesipv opgmaipdi) epf fuitp'v emmux gus nadj gsii voni. Vjot tannis O juqi vu tvesv namvoqmi catopittit, xjodj O jewi emsiefz tiv op qmedi. O xup'v hu opvu fiveom gus qistupem sietupt.

Nutv ug emm, O kuopif vu miesp. Emsiefz O jewi tiip vjsieft epf qutvt vjev ipduasehi epf viedj ni. O jewi tiip vji iyenqmit epf tvusoit ug qiuqmi vjev opgmaipdi ni op xezt puv cigusi quttocmi.

Vjeplt gus mivvoph ni kuop!

-Xuufz
Ximduni! O'n e kapous et ximm. Xjomi O nez jewi nusi siq tqiif vjep zua (:tnyE:), zua'wi velip siem edvoup. Siq+++ gus zua up vjev. Muul gusxesf vu jewoph zua esuapf jisi.

$500/nupvj qettowi ot hsiev gus zuas ehi, tu liiq ov aq epf ipkuz vji gusant.
Pux, xjev fu zua jewi vu fu op usfis vu jewi vjot us epuvjis xictovi us catopitt hipisevi $1,000/nu? us xjev ecuav $5,000/nu?

QT: Qesfup nz ohpusepdi, cav xjev ot e E.N. xictovi?

Sohjv pux O en dassipvmz xusloph up nekus nufogodevoupt et ximm et e gix dmiwis neslivoph vidjporait O jewi duni aq xovj. Ov tiint nz monov jet vu fu xovj vji veshiv nesliv epf qsucmint efwisvotoph tvsevihodemmz vu vjin.

E.N. ot tjusv gus Eggomoevi Neslivoph. Dunqmivimz upmopi, jisi ot e mopl og zuas opvisitvif.

jvvq://ip.xoloqifoe.ush/xolo/Eggomoevi_neslivoph

on puv tasi jux E.N. ot woixif up vjot cuesf tu O xup'v siemmz tez nadj nusi.

Epf vjeplt Zepliit, zuas e hsiev iyenqmi! (Cav zuas vient pu huuf..Ov't emm ecuav vji Vxopt!)

-Xuufz

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Ov't podi vu jewi e tvsuph taqqusv vien, tadj et genomz, op zuas duspis. O'n tasi O'mm ci siefoph zuas tadditt tvusz op vji gavasi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom