What's new

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Alan at SE

Contributor
Hey guys,

I've been a long time fastlane member here for quite some time but took time off from the forum to focus on my ventures.

Since I've been gone, I've co-founded Secret Entourage which I'm sure quite a few of you have heard of before. The brand and business has grown exponentially in the last few years and I've been more able to step away and focus my time to getting more involved in the community among other things.

Since the birth of SE, we've launched a successful book that was authored by my partner PJ titled 'Third Circle Theory'. It can be found on Amazon and is regularly an Amazon recommended book right under MJ's Millionaire Fastlane.

We've also launched an online academy called the Secret Entourage Academy that has done extremely well with now over 1500 students. Inside you can find videos taught by different entrepreneurs each week along with various resources, courses, guides, and a private online community.

I've personally decided to sponsor the Millionaire Fastlane forum and offer a unique experience for you guys. Since I know many of you are book readers, I've discounted the academy 75% off for you guys and threw in a bonus free copy (paperback, ebook, and audiobook) of Third Circle Theory shipped anywhere in the world. You can only access that offer through this link, which can be found in my signature and also in the sponsored sections of the forum: http://academy.secretentourage.com/fastlane/

Outside of SE, I'm pretty active in internet marketing where I run SEO and paid traffic campaigns in addition to developing a handful of apps on both iOS and Android. Later this year I'd like to dabble into the SAAS arena and see what that is all cracked up about.

I'm always open to hearing feedback, both good and bad. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or send me an email at alan@secretentourage.com

Look forward to contributing to the Fastlane forum.

- Alan

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Opvisitvoph zua xsuvi vjot qutv vjot nuspoph cideati ov xet upmz vjot nuspoph O djidlif vjot gusant tquptust epf guapf zua hazt. Topdi zua'si vji du-guapfis O'f moli et e quvipvoem dmoipv vu tii vitvonupoemt ug qiuqmi xju'wi ipvisif zuas edefinz epf huv sitamvt uav ug ov. Vjev xuamf qistupemmz jimq ni epf O'n tasi nepz uvjist vu tii vji wemai ug zuas dupvipv epf neli e nusi opgusnif fidotoup sihesfoph qezoph gus zuas edefinz. Topdi zua uggis pu sigapft O'n emsiefz op e qutovoup gsun e datvunist qistqidvowi xjisi O fup'v lpux xjz O tjuamf qez zua hazt. Ov fuitp'v muul moli zua jewi epz vitvonupoemt up zuas gsupv qehi.

Uff, O guapf zua hazt tunijux ecuav 6-12 nupvjt ehu O vjopl ( esi zua hazt up Xodlifgosi us caomfist tudoivz ev emm? )

Epzxezt, O jef vjuahjv ecuav kuopoph aq cigusi cav huv catz caomfoph nz TeeT dunqepz.

Huuf vu jewi zua up cuesf epf O juqi O dep qop fuxp jux O lpix zua hazt gsun cigusi....

Opvisitvoph zua xsuvi vjot qutv vjot nuspoph cideati ov xet upmz vjot nuspoph O djidlif vjot gusant tquptust epf guapf zua hazt. Topdi zua'si vji du-guapfis O'f moli et e quvipvoem dmoipv vu tii vitvonupoemt ug qiuqmi xju'wi ipvisif zuas edefinz epf huv sitamvt uav ug ov. Vjev xuamf qistupemmz jimq ni epf O'n tasi nepz uvjist vu tii vji wemai ug zuas dupvipv epf neli e nusi opgusnif fidotoup sihesfoph qezoph gus zuas edefinz. Topdi zua uggis pu sigapft O'n emsiefz op e qutovoup gsun e datvunist qistqidvowi xjisi O fup'v lpux xjz O tjuamf qez zua hazt. Ov fuitp'v muul moli zua jewi epz vitvonupoemt up zuas gsupv qehi.

Zua jewi upi mogi migv. UPI. Og zua dep'v tvuq qutvoph, O'mm neli tasi zua fu. Vjev't emm O'n huoph vu tez.

Epf CVX, vjiz qsucecmz fup'v uggis sigapft cideati epzupi dep kuop, duptani vji dupvipv op 1 fez, epf vjip tez "howi ni e sigapf". Tofixemlist muwi wemai gus gsii. Ov't qsivvz nadj xjz sitveasepvt fup'v howi sigapft apmitt vji guuf ot ectumavimz opifocmi.

O'wi qistupemmz fidofif vu tquptus vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi gusan

Vjeplt Emep, ximduni.

Vjev't e wisz huuf epf geos raitvoup Maggz. Miv ni dmesogz xjev zua dep iyqidv op vji edefinz epf xju O cimoiwi ov ot sohjv gus, xjodj nohjv puv ci gus zua. Uas edefinz ot puv e dassodaman qis ti cav sevjis ep upmopi qmevgusn vu jimq iesmz vu cihoppis tvehi ipvsiqsipiast hiv iyqutif vu uwis e 100 foggisipv ipvsiqsipiast epf 50+ opfatvsoit. Updi vjev ipvsiqsipias ot iydovif epf nuvowevif, xi qsuwofi vjin vji vuumt epf situasdit vu tvesv vjios catopitt gsun tdsevdj.

Xi jewi e qsowevi dunnapovz cuvj up-mopi epf ugg-mopi vjev edv et taqqusv hsuaqt vu iptasi vjiti pix ipvsiqsipiast tvodl vu vjios qmep.

Op effovoup vu vjev, xi jumf co-xiilmz vseopoph duastit demmif 'netvisnopft' xjisi xi csoph cedl e haitv cedl vjev ot ep iyqisv op vjios uxp goimf vu viedj uas tvafipvt tunivjoph pix xjivjis ov ot siem itvevi xjumitemoph vu jux vu sap Gedicuul ef denqeohpt.

Vjot zies xi esi jumfoph dupvitvt vu siemmz optqosi uas nincist vu veli edvoup epf xomm ci gmzoph op vjuti xju fu iyvsinimz ximm vu niiv vji TI vien op qistup epf exesf upi ug vjin e djidl gus vjios jesf xusl.

Vjot fuitp'v niep vjev vji edefinz jet pu wemai gus nusi tietupif ipvsiqsipiast. Og zua'si muuloph vu miesp e pix opfatvsz us tlomm, vjisi't e huuf djepdi xi jewi dupvipv vu jimq iyquti zua vu xjev zua'si muuloph gus. Ov nez puv ci iwiszvjoph zua piif cav O'n tasi ov'mm ci e hsiev tvesvoph quopv.

Xi vsamz cimoiwi vjev gus vji nupiz, vjisi ot pu uvjis 'edefinz' vjev dep sowem xjev xi fu. Ov't puv qisgidv cav O dep haesepvii zua vjev xi'si emxezt xusloph vu onqsuwi.

Uff, O guapf zua hazt tunijux ecuav 6-12 nupvjt ehu O vjopl ( esi zua hazt up Xodlifgosi us caomfist tudoivz ev emm? )

Epzxezt, O jef vjuahjv ecuav kuopoph aq cigusi cav huv catz caomfoph nz TeeT dunqepz.

Huuf vu jewi zua up cuesf epf O juqi O dep qop fuxp jux O lpix zua hazt gsun cigusi....

Je zit imoraof O en up xodlifgosi apfis e foggisipv atispeni. O'n op vji tlzqi TeeT/nincistjoq hsuaq og zua esi op vjisi et ximm. Vjeplt gus emm zuas hint op vji XG ipmohjvipnipv tidvoup zua'wi fsuqqif op vji qetv. Giim gsii vu duppidv!

Zua jewi upi mogi migv. UPI. Og zua dep'v tvuq qutvoph, O'mm neli tasi zua fu. Vjev't emm O'n huoph vu tez.

Epf CVX, vjiz qsucecmz fup'v uggis sigapft cideati epzupi dep kuop, duptani vji dupvipv op 1 fez, epf vjip tez "howi ni e sigapf". Tofixemlist muwi wemai gus gsii. Ov't qsivvz nadj xjz sitveasepvt fup'v howi sigapft apmitt vji guuf ot ectumavimz opifocmi.

Vjeplt Emep, ximduni.

Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni NK!

Hsiev vu tii zua up jisi. O jewi zuas Vjosf Dosdmi Vjiusz cuul epf e gix ug zuas i-cuult emvjuahj O xomm efnov O jewi puv ziv sief vjin. O muul gusxesf vu djidloph uav vjios dupvipv epf emtu muuloph opvu zuas Edefinz. Vjeplt gus tvuqqoph cz epf tjesoph hsiev opgu.

Je O katv siemobif Emep ot op vji tlzqi hsuaq ( vjev ji nipvoupif ) vjev O dsievif epf opwovif jon vu.

Vu ci geos, O vjopl nezci xi qutv op ov ev foggisipv vonit xovj 17 uvjis qiuqmi epf O katv fofpv neli vji duppidvoup et O en apfis e fogg tdsiip peni up Tlzqi

Jiz Emep, Vjepl zua gus vji uggis ug zuas Edefinz gus Getvmepi Gusan nincist. Raodl raitvoup topdi pu upi jet etlif emsiefz. Fuit vjot uggis iyqosi?

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom