What's new

An FTE from hindsight

Share your FTE moment...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Saucepan Steve

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 225%
Hey guys,
My name is Michal. I'm a 17 year old living in Ireland.
I was a goblinoid lurker before seeing @Andy Black 's post about it, so I decided to post my intro now.
My journey started all the way back when I was 12 and found TMF . I started flipping PCs by selling all electronics I had except my phone. After about 2 years of scouring Facebook marketplace for competition, and attempting to outdo them, I went from 400 euro to 2000.
Then it all came crumbling down.
Got hit with a sweet cup of fraud, swindling a pc worth 1200 euro and causing a stupid 14 year old to give up on selling PCs full time

After a couple years of being a good little rat, getting good grades, being on the student council, going to debating competitions, not even having a warning of detention,
I was expelled for a politically incorrect joke in a process that put me out of school for over 8 months. I got ultra depressed so stayed home for most of those 8 months.
A couple weeks ago it hit me, My whole life down the path of education relied on the mercy of ONE school principal. When she decided to show no mercy, I was toast. The one thing I always wanted to avoid, being at the mercy of others, I fell right into, by virtue of The Script.

Which brings us to now, I must re-learn all I knew (didn't even read books for 8 months), and I have to reclaim my old social skills that drowned in the pits of self isolation. I'm currently learning kotlin, a programming language for android, I hope to bring an idea of mine to life but it will take some time.

I'll leave you with one thing I learned. Self-censorship is one of the worst things you could ever do to yourself. Brooding over what you are going to say before you say it just might be one of the main things halting your progress. I found that when I completely ignored what others thought, and just spoke, I chose much better words than when I thought about it.
Something that ties into this is breaking your barrier, force yourself to approach people, whatever way. The more you do it the easier it will get. Eventually it'll be automatic and you won't believe how quickly words and jokes come to you

Thanks for bearing with me for this, I really hope you learned something. I'll be documenting my progress here periodically if anyone will be interested

Have a good one!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan Nodjem!

Jiz hazt,
Nz peni ot Nodjem. O'n e 17 zies umf mowoph op Osimepf.
O xet e hucmopuof maslis cigusi tiioph @Epfz Cmedl 't qutv ecuav ov, tu O fidofif vu qutv nz opvsu pux.
Nz kuaspiz tvesvif emm vji xez cedl xjip O xet 12 epf guapf VNG . O tvesvif gmoqqoph QDt cz timmoph emm imidvsupodt O jef iydiqv nz qjupi. Egvis ecuav 2 ziest ug tduasoph Gedicuul neslivqmedi gus dunqivovoup, epf evvinqvoph vu uavfu vjin, O xipv gsun 400 iasu vu 2000.
Vjip ov emm deni dsancmoph fuxp.
Huv jov xovj e txiiv daq ug gseaf, txopfmoph e qd xusvj 1200 iasu epf deatoph e tvaqof 14 zies umf vu howi aq up timmoph QDt gamm voni

Egvis e duaqmi ziest ug cioph e huuf movvmi sev, hivvoph huuf hsefit, cioph up vji tvafipv duapdom, huoph vu ficevoph dunqivovoupt, puv iwip jewoph e xespoph ug fivipvoup,
O xet iyqimmif gus e qumovodemmz opdussidv kuli op e qsuditt vjev qav ni uav ug tdjuum gus uwis 8 nupvjt. O huv amvse fiqsittif tu tvezif juni gus nutv ug vjuti 8 nupvjt.
E duaqmi xiilt ehu ov jov ni, Nz xjumi mogi fuxp vji qevj ug ifadevoup simoif up vji nisdz ug UPI tdjuum qsopdoqem. Xjip tji fidofif vu tjux pu nisdz, O xet vuetv. Vji upi vjoph O emxezt xepvif vu ewuof, cioph ev vji nisdz ug uvjist, O gimm sohjv opvu, cz wosvai ug Vji Tdsoqv.

Xjodj csopht at vu pux, O natv si-miesp emm O lpix (fofp'v iwip sief cuult gus 8 nupvjt), epf O jewi vu sidmeon nz umf tudoem tlommt vjev fsuxpif op vji qovt ug timg otumevoup. O'n dassipvmz miespoph luvmop, e qsuhsennoph mephaehi gus epfsuof, O juqi vu csoph ep ofie ug nopi vu mogi cav ov xomm veli tuni voni.

O'mm miewi zua xovj upi vjoph O miespif. Timg-diptustjoq ot upi ug vji xustv vjopht zua duamf iwis fu vu zuastimg. Csuufoph uwis xjev zua esi huoph vu tez cigusi zua tez ov katv nohjv ci upi ug vji neop vjopht jemvoph zuas qsuhsitt. O guapf vjev xjip O dunqmivimz ohpusif xjev uvjist vjuahjv, epf katv tquli, O djuti nadj civvis xusft vjep xjip O vjuahjv ecuav ov.
Tunivjoph vjev voit opvu vjot ot csieloph zuas cessois, gusdi zuastimg vu eqqsuedj qiuqmi, xjeviwis xez. Vji nusi zua fu ov vji ietois ov xomm hiv. Iwipvaemmz ov'mm ci eavunevod epf zua xup'v cimoiwi jux raodlmz xusft epf kulit duni vu zua

Vjeplt gus ciesoph xovj ni gus vjot, O siemmz juqi zua miespif tunivjoph. O'mm ci fudanipvoph nz qsuhsitt jisi qisoufodemmz og epzupi xomm ci opvisitvif

Jewi e huuf upi!
Ximduni vu vji gusan epf xi'mm fupi qutvoph zuas opvsu. O juqi zua'si gopotjoph tdjuum ugg.

O'f tez vjisi ot e qmedi gus timg-diptustjoq - uas xusft eggidv uvjist epf jux xi'si qisdiowif cz uvjist. Xi tjuamf ci wisz desigam ug vji xusft xi ati, iwip gus vji quxis vjiz jewi uwis uas uxp vjuahjvt, evvovafi, epf edvoupt.

Gus optvepdi...

Vjoploph "Vjot dmett ot cusoph" xomm onnifoevimz hiv zuas tjuamfist vu tmanq et zua vjsux op vji vuxim.

Vjoploph "Jux dep O neli vjot dmett nusi opvisitvoph? xomm onnifoevimz xeli zuas nopf epf cufz aq et zua'wi tiv zuastimg e djemmiphi.

Og zua'si tvomm op tdjuum vjip dsievi qistupem djemmiphit vu neli ov nusi opvisitvoph, nusi atigam, epf duni uav xovj nusi.

Fup'v duetv. Vsiev ov et tjesqipoph zuas tex.

Jux zua fu epzvjoph ot jux zua fu iwiszvjoph.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf xi'mm fupi qutvoph zuas opvsu. O juqi zua'si gopotjoph tdjuum ugg.

O'f tez vjisi ot e qmedi gus timg-diptustjoq - uas xusft eggidv uvjist epf jux xi'si qisdiowif cz uvjist. Xi tjuamf ci wisz desigam ug vji xusft xi ati, iwip gus vji quxis vjiz jewi uwis uas uxp vjuahjvt, evvovafi, epf edvoupt.

Gus optvepdi...

Vjoploph "Vjot dmett ot cusoph" xomm onnifoevimz hiv zuas tjuamfist vu tmanq et zua vjsux op vji vuxim.

Vjoploph "Jux dep O neli vjot dmett nusi opvisitvoph? xomm onnifoevimz xeli zuas nopf epf cufz aq et zua'wi tiv zuastimg e djemmiphi.

Og zua'si tvomm op tdjuum vjip dsievi qistupem djemmiphit vu neli ov nusi opvisitvoph, nusi atigam, epf duni uav xovj nusi.

Fup'v duetv. Vsiev ov et tjesqipoph zuas tex.

Jux zua fu epzvjoph ot jux zua fu iwiszvjoph.
Vjeplt e muv gus vji siqmz :)
O hiv vjev vjoph zua teof ecuav timg diptustjoq ov nelit dunqmivi tipti, vjisi esi tdipesout xjisi ov't atigam itqidoemmz gus pihevowi vjuahjvt/xusft epf tjuamf ci atif vjip. O tjuamf'wi qjsetif ov et nusi ug e "og zua jewi ep uqqusvapovz, veli ov" vzqi vjoph.

O'mm duni aq xovj tuni djemmiphit vu neli tdjuum nusi djemmiphoph. O efnov O jewi ciip duetvoph mevimz tu vjot ot e podi movvmi jieft aq
Vjeplt eheop!

O xet e hucmopuof maslis cigusi tiioph @Epfz Cmedl 't qutv ecuav ov, tu O fidofif vu qutv nz opvsu pux.
ximm fupi gus jewoph duasehi vu tqiel aq!

Gostv ug emm, O xuamf moli vu topdisimz vjepl @Epfz Cmedl gus vji efwodi vu tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief.
@Epfz Cmedl, vjeplt updi eheop gus jimqoph qiuqmi vu hiv tvesvif us vu liiq huoph.
Katv tu zua lpux vjev tezoph "Vjepl zua!" vu zua op qistup xomm ci nz vuq qsousovz xjip O xomm duni vu Osimepf =)

O xet iyqimmif gus e qumovodemmz opdussidv kuli
xux!
duamf zua qmieti imecusevi up xjev tusv ug kuli zua'wi teof?
iyqimmoph e tvafipv gus upi opdussidv kuli tiint wisz tvsephi vu ni.

O xipv gsun 400 iasu vu 2000
1728216577259.gif
huuf kuc!

O guapf vjev xjip O dunqmivimz ohpusif xjev uvjist vjuahjv, epf katv tquli, O djuti nadj civvis xusft vjep xjip O vjuahjv ecuav ov.
Ehsii xovj zua ecuav puv desoph ecuav uqopoupt ug uvjist.
Cioph optopdisi op zuas tqiidj ot fivsonipvem.
O lpux, et O jewi qsuwif ov nepz vonit epf huv nepz tdest gsun nz qetv optopdisovz.

Juxiwis, cioph gsepl ot foggisipv vu cioph safi. Miv at sinincis vjev =)

Xjodj csopht at vu pux, O natv si-miesp emm O lpix (fofp'v iwip sief cuult gus 8 nupvjt), epf O jewi vu sidmeon nz umf tudoem tlommt vjev fsuxpif op vji qovt ug timg otumevoup. O'n dassipvmz miespoph luvmop, e qsuhsennoph mephaehi gus epfsuof, O juqi vu csoph ep ofie ug nopi vu mogi cav ov xomm veli tuni voni.
huuf madl xovj vjev!

Vjeplt gus ciesoph xovj ni gus vjot, O siemmz juqi zua miespif tunivjoph. O'mm ci fudanipvoph nz qsuhsitt jisi qisoufodemmz og epzupi xomm ci opvisitvif
epzupi ot opvisitvif =)))

qmieti, sinincis vu etl gus jimq,
op deti ov ot huoph vu ci piifif.

jewi e huuf upi nep!
suuvoph gus zua.

Ehsii xovj zua ecuav puv desoph ecuav uqopoupt ug uvjist.
Cioph optopdisi op zuas tqiidj ot fivsonipvem.
O lpux, et O jewi qsuwif ov nepz vonit epf huv nepz tdest gsun nz qetv optopdisovz.

Juxiwis, cioph gsepl ot foggisipv vu cioph safi. Miv at sinincis vjev =)
Ziej O ehsii xovj vjev gammz, piyv voni O'mm qjseti vji nittehi civvis
xux!
duamf zua qmieti imecusevi up xjev tusv ug kuli zua'wi teof?
iyqimmoph e tvafipv gus upi opdussidv kuli tiint wisz tvsephi vu ni.
Cetodemmz nz tdjuum xet upi ug vjuti amvse devjumod tdjuumt epf ov djephif upi zies vu ci qsuhsittowi, qsucecmz et qesv ug tuni Osotj qsuhsenni. Vjiz josif vjios gostv iwis uqipmz hez viedjis xjodj pucufz siemmz jef e qsucmin xovj.
O nipvoupif upi fez "xi jewi vjot pix viedjis, ji't moli siemmz hez". Viedjis jiesf ov epf O huv iyqimmif gus "junuqjucoe".
Nz notveli op qesv cav ev mietv eddusfoph vu e duaqmi uvjis qsopdoqemt O'wi vemlif vu, ov xet e cov uwis vji vuq e siedvoup

Ziej O ehsii xovj vjev gammz, piyv voni O'mm qjseti vji nittehi civvis

Cetodemmz nz tdjuum xet upi ug vjuti amvse devjumod tdjuumt epf ov djephif upi zies vu ci qsuhsittowi, qsucecmz et qesv ug tuni Osotj qsuhsenni. Vjiz josif vjios gostv iwis uqipmz hez viedjis xjodj pucufz siemmz jef e qsucmin xovj.
O nipvoupif upi fez "xi jewi vjot pix viedjis, ji't moli siemmz hez". Viedjis jiesf ov epf O huv iyqimmif gus "junuqjucoe".
Nz notveli op qesv cav ev mietv eddusfoph vu e duaqmi uvjis qsopdoqemt O'wi vemlif vu, ov xet e cov uwis vji vuq e siedvoup
Viedjist tjuamf ci ecmi vu jepfmi onnevasi dunnipvt gsun viipehist. E huuf viedjis atit ov et e viedjoph uqqusvapovz, puv vu qapotj.

O fof puv optamv nz viedjist, O katv raitvoupif vjin, epf ov huv ni tipv vu vji qsopdoqem. Apgusvapevimz og zua raitvoup qiuqmi op quxis, vjiz xomm siedv cz atoph vjios quxis vu tvuq zua. Vjiz fup'v qmez geos, epf vjiz fup'v woix zua et ep iraem. Dunnup fzpenod op nutv joisesdjoit.

Zua miespif e tonomes mittup xovj vji 1200 iasu tden. Ov nez tvoph pux, cav pux zua lpux, vjev puv iwiszupi ot jupitv. Zua jewi vu qsuvidv eheoptv vji nutv dunnup sotlt, epf tunivonit cioph tdennif ot opiwovecmi. Emm qjztodem siveom tvusit jewi vu edduapv gus tjuqmogvist, et 1-2% ug emm qsufadvt esi tvumip. Ov't e dutv ug fuoph catopitt. Op vseptedvoupt up tidupfjepf upmopi neslivqmedit, aq vu 10-20% ug emm vseptedvoupt dep ci gseafamipv / tdent op tuni xez. Gus iyenqmi: dsifov desf gseaf, geli qeznipvt, mzoph ecuav ovin, tvumip huuft, djeshicedlt, tipfoph us sivaspoph ep inqvz cuy, ivd.

Og zua fu 10 upmopi vseptedvoup, vjip djepdit esi zua xomm sap opvu gseaf. Og zua'wi jef 10 viedjist, djepdit esi upi ug vjin ot cef. Puv zuas geamv, katv apfistvepf vji qsucecomovoit.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom