What's new

Analysis Paralysis State ?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

hud

PARKED
Hi;
I dont know where to start, but I really need helps.

Here is my background.
- I live in Malaysia
- near 40 years old
- had family of 8, including myself (6 kids)
- wife is a fulltime housewife
- English NOT my 1st language

The beginning : Internet Marketing World.
1. I was and think still am in internet marketing niche since 2009. I make money here and there online, then teach people how to do so. In 1 phase, I was selling ebook about how to sell ebook. The irony :p
2. I made an okay money but not satisfied. After read The Fastlane Millionaire on 2015, I started to hate "internet marketing niche" and try to build a "productocracy business". It's aint easy.

Post TFM :
3. I was trying to find products from China and resell it online.
4. I found a product, compression socks. Marketed it through fb ads, and it is quite successful.
5. Unfortunately, sales become slower and slower because of competitions. Anyone can copy my ads, my web, my funnel. This business have no 'ENTRY' so I say to myself.
6. It became worse, when FB bans my accounts. So in 2019, I stop the business. Here I learn, what MJ means with "CONTROL".

Covid : My biggest Success?
7. At the end of 2019, I moved to a low cost town. So, 2020 I started fresh at new place.
8. At this time, I still had income from internet marketing niche. My assets was email databases and fb ads account that related to internet marketing niche.
9. Then covid come. Trapped in the house, nothing much to do, but this time, everybody else are started to panic. "How to make money online" topic become trending.
10. With a knowledge how to buy from China, I made a video course, "How to buy from China directly".
11. Marketed it with FB Ads, and this is my biggest success. More than 10,000 people bought the course within few months.
12. On November 2020, then come another ban from FB. All my fbads account were banned. I was permanently banned from FB. I tried using my family accounts, got banned. Created new account, ban. To this day I still can't do FB ads.
13. I tried another way to advertised like Google Ads, Youtube Ads, but still no success.

Keep falling : Almost no money !

14. I live with the income I made from the "China course". Since the ban, I had almost no other income.
15. I wasted a lot of money, trying to learn many things. Losses in new ventures.
16. Looking back almost 2 years with no income.
17. I am stuck. Paralyze. Don't know where to start.
18. Eventhough I was in internet marketing, I think I was too devoted to FB Ads and email marketing and when these two gone, I dont know what to do. (no fb ads, so no new leads)

So, that was my story. And yeah... I dont know what to do.
I think my mindset is the problem. Too much negativity.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Qiuqmi moli zua ataemmz demm opgu-hzqtoit op nz duapvsz. Vjepl zua gus tjesoph zuas tvusz, pux xi lpux mogitvzmi xjodj xi piif vu ewuof.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom