What's new

Analytics Experts - Strange Analytics issues

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

JamesSJ

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey guys,

I wonder if there are any analytics experts out there who might know what's up with my site.

I recently moved my sites to a new server - everything has gone very smooth except my traffic has plummeted.

I was averaging 3000+ a day visits , now i'm getting around 1400 (the 3000 average was for a couple of years, the 1400 has been for about 2 weeks now).

On face value it looks like something has happened to my traffic sources - here's the thing... nothing has changed. Still ranking on Google where i was before, i have a fairly large (30k +) Fb community i'm regularly pumping out content too and an equally large email list.

Other things to note - my sales have not dropped which actually means my ecom conversions have risen, bounce rate has dropped, avg time on site has risen... in fact everything points to there being some issue with visits tracking being wrong somehow as all the other stats are showing that everything is fine.

Something else to note - i used to have loads of links on my sites built with Google's link builder (which adds on a bit of tracking code to the link so can track ecommerce funnels etc) - when i moved my sites across i removed all the google tracking so now all links are just regular links.

I can only assume that the tracked links were counting towards page visits - for example if someone came to the site and then clicked on a tracking link then they are counted as two visits.

That is the only way i can think why the traffic would show such a huge drop without sales or any other important metrics dipping. If i had dropped a page or two on Google i'd be able to see that - but as far as i can see everything has stayed the same!

Does anyone know if campaign links (generated with Google's link builder) are actually registering as visits - when looking at traffic sources search, direct and referral are mentioned alongside campaign so it looks like they are but i'm unsure.

Has anyone any suggestions? If you need any further info let me know and i'll gladly answer

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Gostv ug emm, neli tasi vjev xjip zua esi djidloph zuas sepl, zua esi muhhif uav ug Huuhmi qsugomi topdi Huuhmi fuit qistupemobevoup ug tiesdj sitamv gus iwisz atis. Piyv, og zua jewi johj cuapdi sevi, qmieti hiv sof ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt, topdi vjev xomm tipf tohpemt vu Huuhmi vjev zuas tovi fuitp'v howi huuf atis iyqisoipdi. O tvsuphmz sidunnipf zua hiv sof ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt ipvosimz topdi O fup'v vsatv Huuhmi ev emm. Optvemm tuni gsii epemzvodt moli Qoxol. Huuf madl.

Piyv, og zua jewi johj cuapdi sevi, qmieti hiv sof ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt, topdi vjev xomm tipf tohpemt vu Huuhmi vjev zuas tovi fuitp'v howi huuf atis iyqisoipdi. O tvsuphmz sidunnipf zua hiv sof ug Huuhmi Epemzvodt ipvosimz topdi O fup'v vsatv Huuhmi ev emm. Optvemm tuni gsii epemzvodt moli Qoxol. Huuf madl.

Atoph Huuhmi xomm onqsuwi zuas seplopht OG zua jewi e huuf tovi. Og zua jewi e cef tovi epf quus raemovz TIU, zua civvis jofi vji tovi.

Huuhmi atit emm ug ovt vuumt vu jimq sepl tovit. Vji nisdjepv dipvis, xicnetvis vuumt, epemzvodt, efxusft, ivd.xusl vuhivjis vu jimq zuas tovi.

Huuhmi ot puv tuni tqz dunqepz muuloph vu tdsix zua. Vjiz xepv catopittit vu fu ximm. Vjios catopitt xet fsowip cz efxusft. Vjios raemovz tiesdj sitamvt ot xjev evvsedvif tadj e meshi ceti ug sivasp wotovust. Vjiz katv xepv qiuqmi vu gopf huuf raemovz simiwepv tovit. Cav, og zua esi mebz epf xepv vu heni vji tztvin, huuf madl. Zua ESI Huuhmi't ipinz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom