What's new

Another internet marketer speeding up on the Fastlane...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

apax999

Bronze Contributor
Hey folks,

For the last 5-6 years I've been self-employed as an internet/affiliate marketer and have done in the low 8 figures of revenue with a decent ROI on that. Needless to say, it's provided nicely. I have outsourced developing and design teams in place, custom tracking, excellent relationships with the major networks, an array of servers and a landing page and creatives collection that's, well, pretty big. With the exception of my first 3 months out of college, I've never worked for anyone else and never plan to.

I'm late 20's, based out of NY. Been reading though lots of threads here recently, and just about finished with MJ's book. I'm a former WickedFire member before that forum went downhill (invisible777), and someone looking to pivot their business and income into a new direction--which brings me here.

I wouldn't give myself the distinction of being a fastlaner just yet, but I seem to be riding along on the shoulder of the highway with the fastlaners--not quite on it, but hopefully close.

Internet marketing is very volatile. It's a job where you need to jump from niche to niche and be constantly improving and competing with existing and new affiliates. Regulations are getting tough here in the US w/ regards to marketing copy and landing pages, and US publishers have to compete with guys in small countries on the other side of the planet running un-compliant marketing and buying up all the traffic and conversions.

It's come time for me to make this a side-job while I focus on a true fastlane business. Being married now, and with our first on the way, I would love to spend the next 5-6 months establishing a new stream of income.

That being said, I'm looking to pivot in 1 or more of these 3 directions:

- buy an existing online business on flippa, bizbuysell etc. my (very general) criteria would be for it to be a membership based site that I can turn into/improve a CPA offer and expand the user base. The niche doesn't really matter so long as it shows business potential. Would love to experiment with flipping online properties... buy a membership based site w/ recurring rev, build a CPA offer on it, blow up the user base, then re-sell it 12 months later with the increased base.

- supplements. I know how to push other people's products, might be time to source and push my own. I looked into this years ago after the "Acai boom" -- but payment processing back then was hard to come by and sketchy to say the least (you would need a bank account in Cyprus or Bali--no thanks). I think now that rebills are mostly gone and most models have moved to a cost per sale payment processing should be a little easier to secure (if anyone has recommendations I'm all ears).

- turn-key real estate rentals (e.g. buy already rented out properties in "cheap" areas like Memphis using conventional financing for a potential 15-20% /year cash on cash returns...easier said then done, sure, but there is potential once you own 50+ properties). Been in talks with some providers. The power of REI has always interested me.

Anyway, if you made it this far thanks for reading! Look forward to joining in on the discussions going on. If anyone needs some advice on internet/affiliate marketing feel free to ask would be happy to help.

$$$

-apax

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji Gusan. Ot siemmz e hsiev qmedi... Hsiev qiuqmi.

Zua lpux....vjiz'si howoph exez qsuqisvoit jisi op NO...Fivsuov epzxez.:vjanctaq:

Ximduni!

O dep'v xeov vu jies nusi ecuav zuas qetv iyqisoipdi epf xevdj zua op zuas piyv wipvasi :)

Jewi zua iwis duptofisif pivxusl neslivoph?

O'wi ciip upmopi gus 2-3 ziest emtu, epf jewi fupi qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph zua dep vjopl ug.

Eggomoevi neslivoph ot e hsiev xez vu neli nupiz, cav moli zua teof - ov dep ci iyvsinimz wumevomi.

Ov xetp'v apvom O huv opvu pivxusl neslivoph epf gudatif up caomfoph nz catopitt (xovjop e catopitt) vjev nz opduni cideni duptvepv epf simoecmi.

Og zua'wi jef tadditt xovj eggomoevi neslivoph (DQE, Dmodlcepl, Nifoe Cazt, ivd), vjip O ashi zua vu veli e muul ev pivxusl neslivoph uqqusvapovoit epf eqqmz vji tlommt zua'wi miespif vuxesft ov. Ov nez katv ci vji eptxis zua'si muuloph gus.

O'wi ciip upmopi gus 2-3 ziest emtu, epf jewi fupi qsivvz nadj iwiszvjoph zua dep vjopl ug.

Eggomoevi neslivoph ot e hsiev xez vu neli nupiz, cav moli zua teof - ov dep ci iyvsinimz wumevomi.

Ov xetp'v apvom O huv opvu pivxusl neslivoph epf gudatif up caomfoph nz catopitt (xovjop e catopitt) vjev nz opduni cideni duptvepv epf simoecmi.

Og zua'wi jef tadditt xovj eggomoevi neslivoph (DQE, Dmodlcepl, Nifoe Cazt, ivd), vjip O ashi zua vu veli e muul ev pivxusl neslivoph uqqusvapovoit epf eqqmz vji tlommt zua'wi miespif vuxesft ov. Ov nez katv ci vji eptxis zua'si muuloph gus.

Lepu -

Esi zua sigissoph vu sappoph e cob uqq epf/us qzsenof NMN?

Zua natv moli cioph e qexp.

UQ: citv ug madl vu zua! Sinincis vjuti tlommt zua jewi jupit dep WISZ ietomz vseptgis uwis vu nadj mitt dunqivovowi opfatvsoit.

Lepu -

Esi zua sigissoph vu sappoph e cob uqq epf/us qzsenof NMN?

Ov't e catopitt uqqusvapovz xovj e aporai dunqiptevoup qmep (NMN).

O'n edvaemmz efwisvotoph jisi up vjot xictovi, up vji juni qehi. Vji tofices ceppis vjev tezt "O Nefi $710,000 op 28 Fezt Xovj CON".

Zua natv moli cioph e qexp.

UQ: citv ug madl vu zua! Sinincis vjuti tlommt zua jewi jupit dep WISZ ietomz vseptgis uwis vu nadj mitt dunqivovowi opfatvsoit.

Ov tuapft moli zua'si dunoph gsun e tdesdi qistqidvowi. NMN uqqusvapovoit (vji sohjv upit), dep ci WISZ madsevowi. Et ug sohjv pux, O'n #4 uav ug vji japfsift ug vjuatepft vjev esi tohpif aq vu vji dunqepz O'n xusloph xovj.

Vji quopv O xepvif vu neli xet GUDATOPH up upi vjoph dep xsiel vsinipfuat cipigovt. O atif vu kanq gsun upi vjoph vu epuvjis, dsievi qsufadv egvis qsufadv, timm tiswodi egvis tiswodi. Xjev O'wi tvancmif aqup, ot caomfoph e catopitt us gopfoph e catopitt zua dep dsievi e catopitt xovjop (NMN), dep dsievi xiemvj GETV.

Og zua xepv vu neli ov COH upmopi, O cimoiwi zua piif e gix vjopht:

1) Ep eavunevif tztvin (eavunevoup ot liz).
2) Vseggod

Vjiti 2 gedvust esi nz neop gudat. Vji sitamvt tqiel gus ovtimg.

Vjisi't qexpt, epf miefist op iwisz uqqusvapovz, zua fidofi xjodj sumi zua xepv vu qmez.

Uj nep..

UQ: Duphsevt up zuas tadditt, ximduni vu vji gusan. Vupt ug hsiev vjsieft up SIO jisi.

Uj nep..

UQ: Duphsevt up zuas tadditt, ximduni vu vji gusan. Vupt ug hsiev vjsieft up SIO jisi.

O jef vji teni qistqidvowi cigusi O huv opwumwif. Cav jiz, zua dep'v lpudl ov og zua jewip'v vsoif ov. O'wi upmz ciip op UPI Pivxusl Neslivoph dunqepz epf O edjoiwif NETTOWI tadditt getv. Xovj vjev cioph teof, O fup'v qmep up kuopoph epz uvjis Pivxusl Neslivoph uqqusvapovoit - cideati O cimoiwi GUDAT ot vji liz vu tadditt.

Ov't e catopitt uqqusvapovz xovj e aporai dunqiptevoup qmep (NMN).

O'n edvaemmz efwisvotoph jisi up vjot xictovi, up vji juni qehi. Vji tofices ceppis vjev tezt "O Nefi $710,000 op 28 Fezt Xovj CON".

Lepu -

Jeqqz vu jies zua, us tuniupi zua lpux, ceplif $700l op e nupvj--xet puv dmies xju zua xisi sigissoph vu. Vjev't onqsittowi epf O'n wisz jeqqz gus zua/vjin.

Vjev cioph teof, O woix NMNt et opdsifocmz sotlz wipvasit epf cusfismopi tdent epf vzqodemmz upmz vji qiuqmi xju huv op iesmz xomm neli vji coh nupiz. Vu ni, vjev't puv siemmz e catopitt nufim.

Ov tuapft moli zua xisi wisz iesmz op cioph #4, tu ximm fupi. Duamf qistup #675,000 iyqidv et nadj tadditt? Apmolimz og puv onquttocmi. NMN nelit ni vjopl ug 2 vjopht: Avej, epf vji voni qisouf dosde 2006 x/ emm vji eavutasg/JZOQ qupbo tdjinit moli 12feomzqsu/nupiznelishsuaq ivd.

Uav ug dasoutovz O cihep xevdjoph vji CON wofiu cav ov cusif ni epf siilif ug NMN vu ci qisgidvmz jupitv. Vji opvispiv neslivis op ni fof puv tii vji juul epf O y'if uav.

Xjz ot vjot NMN tjov taffipmz emmuxif up jisi?

Jiz eqey,

Gostv ug emm duphsevt up zuas tadditt! Et O apfistvepf zua nefi zuas nupiz tumimz et ep eggomoevi xjodj ot wisz onqsittowi, gix qiuqmi edjoiwi 8 gohasit op siwipai cioph eggomoevit. Zua natv jewi tuni hsiev xusl ivjod epf O'n tasi zua jef zuas 16 juas fezt vu neli vjev lopf ug nupiz. O'n op vji teni opfatvsz vjuahj tvomm ges gsun vjiti pancist.

Pux vjot ot katv nz uqopoup cav zuas citv civ xuamf qsucecmz ci e taqqminipv catopitt. Xovj zuas iyqisoipdi et e taqis eggomoevi epf simevouptjoqt xovj vji pivxuslt zua duamf siemmz jov e junisap. O'n tasi zua lpux jux nadj efwisvotist neli. O niep muul ev Gusdi Gedvus us Tipte, 9 gohasi csepft. Tlopdesi eop'v vuu tjeccz iovjis. Vjot duamf vasp opvu zuas piyv 8 gohasit :)

Q.T. Nezci zua tjuamf duptofis fuoph ep ENE. O'n tasi zuas iyqisoipdi xuamf jimq nepz ug at up vjot gusan.

Jiz eqey,

Gostv ug emm duphsevt up zuas tadditt! Et O apfistvepf zua nefi zuas nupiz tumimz et ep eggomoevi xjodj ot wisz onqsittowi, gix qiuqmi edjoiwi 8 gohasit op siwipai cioph eggomoevit. Zua natv jewi tuni hsiev xusl ivjod epf O'n tasi zua jef zuas 16 juas fezt vu neli vjev lopf ug nupiz. O'n op vji teni opfatvsz vjuahj tvomm ges gsun vjiti pancist.

Pux vjot ot katv nz uqopoup cav zuas citv civ xuamf qsucecmz ci e taqqminipv catopitt. Xovj zuas iyqisoipdi et e taqis eggomoevi epf simevouptjoqt xovj vji pivxuslt zua duamf siemmz jov e junisap. O'n tasi zua lpux jux nadj efwisvotist neli. O niep muul ev Gusdi Gedvus us Tipte, 9 gohasi csepft. Tlopdesi eop'v vuu tjeccz iovjis. Vjot duamf vasp opvu zuas piyv 8 gohasit :)

Q.T. Nezci zua tjuamf duptofis fuoph ep ENE. O'n tasi zuas iyqisoipdi xuamf jimq nepz ug at up vjot gusan.

Jiz Tvep,

Vjeplt! Epf ziej, qmipvz ug muph xusl fezt. Tovvoph ev vji dunqavis tu muph epf cioph "bupif op" siemmz velit e vumm up zua nipvemmz epf qjztodemmz.

O figopovimz xomm fu ep ENE vjsief. O tii vjisi ot emsiefz epuvjis wisz quqames upi tvesvif cz epuvjis opvispiv neslivis, tu O fup'v xepv vu tvesv e sifapfepv vjsief. Cav O'mm vsz vu vjopl ug e aporai ephmi gus ep ENE.

Epf vjeplt gus vji efwodi si: taqqminipvt. O'n miepoph vjev xez, epf tqieloph vu qeznipv qsudittust.

Jewi e podi xiilipf!

Jiz Tvep,

Vjeplt! Epf ziej, qmipvz ug muph xusl fezt. Tovvoph ev vji dunqavis tu muph epf cioph "bupif op" siemmz velit e vumm up zua nipvemmz epf qjztodemmz.

O figopovimz xomm fu ep ENE vjsief. O tii vjisi ot emsiefz epuvjis wisz quqames upi tvesvif cz epuvjis opvispiv neslivis, tu O fup'v xepv vu tvesv e sifapfepv vjsief. Cav O'mm vsz vu vjopl ug e aporai ephmi gus ep ENE.

Epf vjeplt gus vji efwodi si: taqqminipvt. O'n miepoph vjev xez, epf tqieloph vu qeznipv qsudittust.

Jewi e podi xiilipf!

Tuapft hsiev! Vji uvjis ENE sihesfoph eggomoevi neslivoph xet tvesvif e xjomi ehu epf vji haz tvuqqif eptxisoph egvis e duaqmi ug fezt. O fup'v vjopl zua piif epuvjis ephmi, zuas iyqisvoti xomm ci nadj eqqsidoevif jisi. Cav O haitt zua tjuamf nezci etl NK ecuav ov.

Citv ug madl up zuas pix wipvasit!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom