What's new

Another new guy!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

fpena911

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Yesterday I was searching for new online trends and somehow ran across this site. I had never heard of MJ or this forum but his story intrigued me. I dug deeper and found that this guy was exactly the sort of inspiration I was looking for! So just like that I downloaded the e-book and read through the whole thing between yesterday and today.

Just like MJ I began my pursuit of money because of a car, but in my case it was a Porsche. I hated school because I could learn so much more on my own but I did what I had to do. I never wanted a career because I always thought I should build up my own company but again, I did what I had to do.

Fortunately it all ended up working out pretty well for me as I did get the Porsche and I have a pretty good career path ahead of me. But what I still yearn for is freedom to do what I want when I want and how I want. As so eloquently explained in the book, this won't happen in my current configuration.

In any case I've also been involved in affiliate marketing for about five years while trying to build up my own business in my spare time. It has brought in some income for me but not enough to retire. Plus each time Google changes an algorithm or a vendor decides to change terms my income was affected. Because of this I came up with a great idea for a web marketing platform. I ran it by my friends and acquaintances and they all said it was a great concept and they would absolutely sign up given the opportunity. I considered doing the development work myself but while juggling a career really couldn't. So I outsourced the work and got everything set up at around a cost of $20k. I went to market and got a lot of trial signups but then a harsh reality hit...No one wanted to pay for this product.

So all of this effort down the tubes. I then tried to invest in another business only to find out that local regulations where I live prevent me from running this business. So another opportunity gone. But all is not lost as I now have some valuable (and expensive) lessons learned and know what not to do.

My objective now is to find that one opportunity where I can hit the ball out of the park. I will absolutely keep my eyes and ears open as I know the perfect idea can come about very inconspicuously.

Anyway, sorry about the long intro - just excited to find a forum of like-minded thinkers!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni vu vji gusan gqipe911! Tuapft moli zua jewi e muv ug iyqisoipdi vu fsex gsun gus zuas gavasi catopitt uqqusvapovoit! O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph xjisi ov velit zua :-)

Ximduni vu vji gusan Ns. Qipe.

Qmat iedj voni Huuhmi djephit ep emhusovjn us e wipfus fidofit vu djephi visnt nz opduni xet eggidvif.

Ejjj, xjip zua sief VNG, zua'mm gopf uav vjev vjot ot e woumevoup ug vji Dunnepfnipv ug Dupvsum. Tviis dmies ug epz catopitt xjisi tuni catopitt jet vji quxis vu vutt zua uwiscuesf.

Ximduni gqipe911! O'n opvisitvif op jiesoph ecuav tuni ug vji mittupt zua'wi miespif. Citv ug madl vu zua!

Uj ziej,
fbw39l.kqh

Miv't tii vjev 911!

Ximduni vu vji gusan gqipe911! Tuapft moli zua jewi e muv ug iyqisoipdi vu fsex gsun gus zuas gavasi catopitt uqqusvapovoit! O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph xjisi ov velit zua :-)

O'n muuloph gusxesf vu vji kuaspiz et ximm. O vjuahjv O jef vji sohjv gusname e gix vonit cav et O miespif op vji cuul vji ottai xet vjev O fofp'v jewi gamm dupvsum ug vji dupdiqv. Muuloph cedl vjot xet qsivvz ucwouat cav xjip zua'si iydovif ecuav tunivjoph ov dep tunivonit ci foggodamv vu siemobi. Cav O'mm vsz vu eff nz vxu dipvt xjipiwis O tii epzvjoph epzupi ipduapvisoph vissovusz vjev ot genomoes vu ni.

Podi opvsu! Ximduni ecuesf!

Vjeplt O eqqsidoevi vji ximduni!

Ximduni vu vji gusan Ns. Qipe.

Ejjj, xjip zua sief VNG, zua'mm gopf uav vjev vjot ot e woumevoup ug vji Dunnepfnipv ug Dupvsum. Tviis dmies ug epz catopitt xjisi tuni catopitt jet vji quxis vu vutt zua uwiscuesf.

O vjopl zua nipvoupif op zuas cuul e tvusz ecuav Huuhmi EfTipti. O jef e tonomes tvusz. O jef e djidl gus uwis $5l vjev xet taqqutif vu duni nz xez xjip O sidiowif vji ineom ecuav opwemof dmodlt. Katv moli vjev O xipv gsun e fidipv djidl vu ectumavimz puvjoph epf e ceppoph ug nz edduapv. Egvis vjev O cihep atoph mepfoph qehit xovj EQOt gus foggisipv qsufadvt cav eheop vjuti esi temit gus epuvjis dunqepz epf O xuamf neli cav e tnemm qisdipvehi ug vuvem siwipai. Dmiesmz vjisi ot e civvis xez...

Ximduni gqipe911! O'n opvisitvif op jiesoph ecuav tuni ug vji mittupt zua'wi miespif. Citv ug madl vu zua!

Uj ziej,
fbw39l.kqh

Miv't tii vjev 911!

Ximm vji gostv upi ot - vjusuahjmz sitiesdj zuas qsufadv us tiswodi't siem siwipai uqqusvapovz cigusi dunnovvoph vu gummux vjsuahj xovj e meapdj! O duamf jewi tewif tu nadj voni epf iggusv ot O jef katv vjusuahjmz vitvif nz dupdiqv optvief ug caomfoph ov epf vszoph vu timm xjev jefp'v ciip vjusuahjmz wivvif ziv. Gusvapevimz O nohjv tvomm ci ecmi vu temwehi vji qmevgusn og O jewi epuvjis tonomes ofie cav sohjv pux vji qsukidv tovt up jumf.

Et gus vji des, ximm topdi zua vxotvif nz esn jisi't upi tjuv gsun e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu: :F

IMG_3188-small.webp

Dep zua Peni 5 Tdemecmi catopittit?

B

O vjopl tu. Cav vji djemmiphi gus epzvjoph ugg vji vuq ug nz jief ot tvepfoph uav enuph tiwisem dunqivovust op vjuti tqedit.

Vji vsodl ot fotduwisoph vji sohjv tdemecmi catopitt vjev jet e aporai uqqusvapovz eweomecmi xovjop ov. Vjev't nz nottoup!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom