What's new

Any advice on asking for interviews?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Weavie

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
I am looking to ask some experts in my niche for an interview to build up some quality content on a blog which should aid in promoting the product.

I'm a bit clueless on what the standard way is to ask for these interviews. Should I just send one big email introducing my self, mentioning the product and the blog and then list out a load of questions for them to answer?

Or should I just briefly introduce myself and say I would like to do an interview and await a response before sending out a load of questions?

Some of these people are book authors, so I am trying to skim their books which should give me an idea of questions I can ask. This should give me an idea of good topics that I can then use to move into people who aren't authors. It's a lot of reading, but also a lot of learning.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
O'wi fupi tuni opviswoixt up e qufdetv epf vjat jewi fupi vjopht sohjv epf xsuph.

Gostv, fup'v neli ov muph. Tuni ug vjin nez puv desi epf vjat zua xomm vjopl ov't ul, nutv xomm puv moli vjev, liiq ov tjusv epf txiiv.

Tidupf, fup'v hatj uwis vjin moli vjiz esi Nodl Kehhis, ov nelit zua tiin moli "iwiszupi imti" xju etlt, zua dep ci mohjv ecuav ov epf dunqmonipvesz cav fup'v ci e gep-cuz, ci foggisipv.

Optvief ug nusi quopvt, O'mm howi zua e tenqmi ineom vinqmevi O'wi atif 100 vonit:

Jiz ______________,

O sief zuas cuul, "Nommoupeosi Getvmepi," epf xjev siemmz tvsadl ni xet zuas vjuahjvt ecuav _______________ (vjot xomm emm fiqipf up xju zua esi siedjoph uav vu, fu tuni tnemm sitiesdj up vjin epf tjux vjin zua fof)

O'n sitiesdjoph iyqisvt op ______ goimf gus nz cmuh ______ epf zuas iyqisvoti xuamf ci qisgidv. Nz cmuh dipvist esuapf _____ epf xepvif vu hiv zua up gus e 30-nop opviswoix. O'f ci jeqqz vu emtu qsunuvi epz pix qsufadv us tiswodi zua jewi uav epf dep djev ecuav vjev et ximm.

Tu ges, O'wi siedjif uav (us tidasif) opviswoixt xovj _____, _____, epf ________ [get notable ppl in the industry ] epf xuamf muwi vu jewi zua up et ximm.

Vjeplt _________,

Kui Dettepfse

QT: O'mm gummux aq op 2 xiilt og O jewip'v jiesf gsun zua [this obligates them to answer as they know you'll bother them again, make sure you follow through or you lose all credibility]

Vjot vinqmevi dep wesz, cav zua xepv vu jov vjev zua'wi: Fupi tuni sitiesdj up vjin, liqv ov tjusv epf txiiv, tjuxif vjin vjev vjisi ot tunivjoph op ov gus vjin.

Og zua jewi e coh eafoipdi, neli tasi zua vuav vjev et ov qammt nusi, cav nutv qqm xup'v jewi e meshi eafoipdi et O fofp'v.

Xjip vjiz tez zit, vji xusti vjoph zua dep fu ot tez "Xjev voni epf fez tjuamf ci fu ov?" O'wi jef upi haz tipf ni e tdevjoph sitqupti egvis O fof vjot epf sigatif vji opviswoix fai vu ni etloph (ji et e 30 apfis 30 Guscit haz). TUni esi dudlz ecuav vjios voni. Citv vjoph O fof xet tiv aq ep edduapv ev niivni.tu gus gsii. Vjip teof vjin e demipfis mopl xovj eweomecmi tmuvt, miv vjin djuuti optvief ug jewoph vu fu vji xusl ug vjoploph aq e fez epf ov ewuoft cedl epf gusvj ineomt gus dipvasoit up "Jux ecuav vjot fez," "Pu dep'v fu vjev, jux ecuav vjot" ivd. ivd.

Og zua piif epznusi jimq katv siqmz exez!

Djiist

Nezci cav ineom upit ataemmz tadl etl gus vji opviswoix uwis ineom epf vjip djev uwis qjupi tlzqi ataemmz...citv qesv ug opviswoixt ot egvis vji sidusfoph tvuqt epf zua katv caomf e simevouptjoq..vjevt xjip vji pahhivt duni uav gus zua. Og zua xenvif e xsovvip upi katv vseptdsoci vji wiscem

Tipv gsun nz TN-P900W atoph Veqeveml

O lpux zua esi sohjv.

O jewi e muv ug tudoem epyoivz xjodj O lpux O piif vu hiv uwis. Gus vji nunipv, O vjopl O piif vu katv fu tvagg. Og O vimm nztimg O jewi vu fu tvagg vjev vuvemmz gsielt ni uav, O en xussoif vjev O xuamf katv qav ov ugg epf ipf aq puv fuoph epzvjoph ev emm.

O apfistvepf, ov ot piswi sedloph vu veml xovj tuniupi zua fupv lpux uwis vji qjupi nadj mitt tuniupi taddittgam tu zua giim dseqqz (itqidoemmz ug vjiz esi zuaphis vjep zua :))

Tvesv xovj katv e 10 nop opviswoix epf xusl gsun vjisi. Iwip civvis, cigusi vji opviswoix katv tez, "On huoph vu ci jupitv, On e movvmi piswuat ecuav vjot et vjot ot uav ug nz dungusv bupi cav O qsiqesif tuni raitvoupt tu xi dep tvesv xovj vjuti og vjev ot gopi?" Tunivjoph op vjev wodopovz, tjux wampisecmovz gostv vjip vjiz xomm.

Tipv gsun nz TN-P900W atoph Veqeveml

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom