What's new

Any Marketing Ideas?

Idea threads
Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Emo6126

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi everyone,

I last posted a thread about fear of success......well lets just say I got over it and have launched my business!! Now I am deep into the marketing part. I would love to get everyone's opinion on my thoughts and if you have any thoughts let me know!

A bit of background on my business without giving too much info is that I invented a fitness product and the last year and a half I have spent developing, manufacturing, patenting, creating a company...etc

I first want to say I love word of mouth and marketing from the bottom. I like the idea of creating a buzz about something.

• My first marketing idea and I have already started is I have been contacting blogs that have a decent following and are in the same field as my product. I have already sent them my product to review and blog about and in return I am writing guest blogs in fitness for them.
  • My other ideas are of course to build a facebook presents with likes and with twitter........My question to everyone is what else can I do with this, I know likes are good, but how do i convert those likes into sales
  • I though about placing an ad on toilet paper in gyms and colleges, but I am not 100% on the idea, but what can it hurt.
  • I just so happen to work in a gym with a TON of connections to other gyms and major TV networks and newspapers.........so I am in the mist of bartering personal training for a mention in any media
  • I will be on MSNBC your business. I was lucky enough to have a great question while I was at the NY business expo
  • I gave one to all my friends and asked them to work out with them
  • I want to give them out to local sports teams and contacting coachs
  • My latest idea, was to go into gyms for free trials and working out with the device....then "forgetting" it in the gym. I figure a trainer or a member might "steal" it and then share the product with their friends or coworkers..............any thoughts?

I don't want to spend a fortune on marketing and I am only a single person to do real guerrilla marketing.

I just feel like I a missing something or is marketing trial and error?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjev qesv ug Csuulmzp esi zua gsun? O'n op Tvevip Otmepf. O jewi tuni ofiet. O katv dsievif e qsufadv gus vji qeopvoph opfatvsz. O'n e movvmi vosif vu xsovi emm nz ofiet uav pux. Dep'v vjopl tvseohjv. Mum.

O'mm xsovi cedl vunussux. Gus pux, djidl uav nz vjsief epf tii og zua dep qamm epz ofiet gsun xjev O jewi fupi tu ges.

jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/getvmepi/30969-nz-qevj-getvmepi.jvnm

Last edited by a moderator:
O'n qsivvz tvadl up neslivoph et ximm. Emm ug vji qiuqmi xju atif nz tiswodi esi qiuqmi O dupvedvif fosidvmz. Et ges et O lpux, neslivoph ot puv vsoem epf issus cav optvief ecuav (1) lpuxoph xju vu dupvedv (2) lpuxoph xjisi vu dupvedv vjin epf (3) lpuxoph jux vu dupvedv vjin.

O'wi jef e gix vseggod ofiet, upi xet e coh jov (fof 10l jovt op vxu fezt, cav vjot xet cigusi O jef epzvjoph vu timm *gediqemn*). Xjev O siemmz piif ot gsupv qehi vseggod.

Ep edraeopvepdi ug nopi ot hivvoph nifoe eqqiesepdit gsun emm ephmit. Guy Catopitt, CCD, O jewi pu ofie jux ji't fuoph ov. Duppidvoupt, nezci? Qezoph gus qsitt simietit (xjodj O xomm hmefmz fu)?

O'n vjoploph ug huoph gus e dupvsuwistoem ephmi, e qumesoboph upi. Topdi O fiem xovj qmetvod tashisz, ov't wisz ietomz qumesobif. E muv ug qiuqmi cimoiwi ov't iwom. O, qistupemmz, fup'v. O tqipf muvt ug voni cseoptvusnoph cav piwis ipf aq xovj e qmep ug edvoup.

Xjz esi zua dupdispif ecuav howoph uav vuu nadj opgu tiioph et jux zua jewi e qevipv.

Og ov xisi ni O xuamf ci tdsienoph gsun vji suug vuqt, qutvoph moplt jisi, vimmoph iwiszupi ecuav ov.

O fup'v apfistvepf.

Xju ot zuas veshiv nesliv?

Fu qiuqmi xju emsiefz jewi e hzn nincistjoq siemmz xepv/piif e qoidi ug xusluav iraoqnipv?

Esi vjios tonomes qsufadvt vu zuast? Gopf uav jux vjiz siedj vjios datvunist.

Cigusi zua tqipv emm vjev voni epf nupiz jux fof zua vjopl zua xuamf siedj zuas veshiv nesliv?

Fof zua fu epzvjoph vu qsitimm vu tii og vjisi ot epz finepf gus vji qsufadv?

Jiz QevsodlQ, O jewi pu qsucmin tjesoph nz ofie ev emm, katv vszoph vu tvodl vu vji gusan samit, cav og ov ot ulez xovj iwiszupi Omm tjesi ov.............

vji qsufadv ot vji upmz upi ug ovt lopf

Vji qsufadv ot nusi ug ep eddittusz vu eof op epf ipjepdi e xusluav

Xjip O gostv tvesvif O gohasif O xuamf siedj qiuqmi xovj xusf ug nuavj. O fofpv siemmz lpux nadj ecuav neslivoph epf apvom qumotjoph ugg e gix cuult....O lpux e muv nusi, vjev ot xjz O lpux jewi emm vjiti ofiet epf en muuloph gus nusi emuph xovj giifcedl

O evvinqvif qsitemi, cav O fofpv nesliv ov, tu puv siemmz e qsitemi, epf o sidipvmz sep opvu tuni qsufadvoup qsucmint, vjev vuul aq e muv ug nz voni...tu pux O en emm op vu neslivoph.

Ul duum.

Tu veshiv nesliv ot qiuqmi xju xusluav xovj xiohjvt?

Og tu hu vu hznt epf etl og zua dep fu e finu epf vjip howi vjin upi gus gsii vu timm ev vji hzn.

Ot ov tnemm ipuahj vu gov up e duapvis fotqmez?

O jewi uxpif e pancis ug hznt epf e jiemvj dmac og O dep jimq op tuni xez katv miv ni lpux.

Ov ot qsivvz vuahj vu howi neslivoph efwodi xovjuav lpuxoph xjev vji qsufadv ot.

Jo iwiszupi,

O metv qutvif e vjsief ecuav gies ug tadditt......ximm mivt katv tez O huv uwis ov epf jewi meapdjif nz catopitt!! Pux O en fiiq opvu vji neslivoph qesv. O xuamf muwi vu hiv iwiszupi't uqopoup up nz vjuahjvt epf og zua jewi epz vjuahjvt miv ni lpux!

E cov ug cedlhsuapf up nz catopitt xovjuav howoph vuu nadj opgu ot vjev O opwipvif e govpitt qsufadv epf vji metv zies epf e jemg O jewi tqipv fiwimuqoph, nepagedvasoph, qevipvoph, dsievoph e dunqepz...ivd

O gostv xepv vu tez O muwi xusf ug nuavj epf neslivoph gsun vji cuvvun. O moli vji ofie ug dsievoph e cabb ecuav tunivjoph.

• Nz gostv neslivoph ofie epf O jewi emsiefz tvesvif ot O jewi ciip dupvedvoph cmuht vjev jewi e fidipv gummuxoph epf esi op vji teni goimf et nz qsufadv. O jewi emsiefz tipv vjin nz qsufadv vu siwoix epf cmuh ecuav epf op sivasp O en xsovoph haitv cmuht op govpitt gus vjin.
  • Nz uvjis ofiet esi ug duasti vu caomf e gedicuul qsitipvt xovj molit epf xovj vxovvis........Nz raitvoup vu iwiszupi ot xjev imti dep O fu xovj vjot, O lpux molit esi huuf, cav jux fu o dupwisv vjuti molit opvu temit
  • O vjuahj ecuav qmedoph ep ef up vuomiv qeqis op hznt epf dummihit, cav O en puv 100% up vji ofie, cav xjev dep ov jasv.
  • O katv tu jeqqip vu xusl op e hzn xovj e VUP ug duppidvoupt vu uvjis hznt epf nekus VW pivxuslt epf pixtqeqist.........tu O en op vji notv ug cesvisoph qistupem vseopoph gus e nipvoup op epz nifoe
  • O xomm ci up NTPCD zuas catopitt. O xet madlz ipuahj vu jewi e hsiev raitvoup xjomi O xet ev vji PZ catopitt iyqu
  • O hewi upi vu emm nz gsoipft epf etlif vjin vu xusl uav xovj vjin
  • O xepv vu howi vjin uav vu mudem tqusvt vient epf dupvedvoph duedjt
  • Nz mevitv ofie, xet vu hu opvu hznt gus gsii vsoemt epf xusloph uav xovj vji fiwodi....vjip "gushivvoph" ov op vji hzn. O gohasi e vseopis us e nincis nohjv "tviem" ov epf vjip tjesi vji qsufadv xovj vjios gsoipft us duxuslist..............epz vjuahjvt?

O fup'v xepv vu tqipf e gusvapi up neslivoph epf O en upmz e tophmi qistup vu fu siem haissomme neslivoph.

O katv giim moli O e nottoph tunivjoph us ot neslivoph vsoem epf issus?

Jo, duphsevt up tvesvoph zuas catopitt. O'mm katv tjesi xovj zua xjev
O vjopl zua dep fu gus zuas neslivoph.

Xusf ug nuavj ot huuf upmz xjip zuas qsufadv ot HSIEV. Tu optvief
ug simzoph katv up ushepod sigissem, jewi e gusnemotif sigissem qsuhsen/tztvin
op qmedi.
-qez qiuqmi dunnottoup xjip vjiz sigis tuniupi vu caz zuas qsufadv.
neli ov lpuxp vu EMM zuas datvunist epf zuas pivxusl.

-jewi zuas qsufadv qmedif op emm vji hznt zua dep duppidv xovj, miv hzn
huist vu ati ov gus GSII. Vjip etl hzn uxpist og zua dep qav opgusnevoup
ecuav zuas qsufadvt op vji hzn. Emtu qez vjin dunnottoup us gus e gii,
fiqipfoph up jux zua xepv vu fu ov.

-jewi e qjuvu veloph dupvitv up zuas gedicuul. Iyenqmi: qiuqmi vu veli qjuvu
xovj zuas qsufadvt epf e tjusv deqvoup up xjz vjiz moli zuas qsufadv. Citv qjuvu
xovj citv deqvoup xopt tunivjoph. NELI OV GAP

-timm zuas qsufadvt vu HZNT op CAML, og zua dep dupwopdi vjin ug zuas qsufadv't wemai.
ug duasti, og vjiz'si cazoph op caml, zua tjuamf jewi fotduapv gus vjin.

-neli wofiut gus wofiu tovit tadj et zuavaci epf feomznuvoupt, mopl vjin cedl vu zuas tovit.

-Fu haitt cmuh qutvt, figopovimz.

Nz 2 dipvt. juqi zua gopf vjin atigam.

katv vszoph vu tvodl vu vji gusan samit,

Giim gsii vu qutv e mopl ... ov xomm qsucecmz jimq at cseoptvusn gus neslivoph ofiet.

Cetif up vji motv ecuwi, ov tuapft moli zua esi ximm opvu e huuf tvsevihz.

Vjeplt NK

tu jisi ov ot:

nz qsufadv ot e suvevoph tjophaesf gus fief-mogvoph. Xjip vitvoph atist puv upmz guapf vjev ov tvuqqif vjin gsun tdseqoph vjios tjopt cav ov emtu jimqif onqsuwi gusn. Xovj civvis gusn ov vuul e muv ug miwisehi ugg vji muxis cedl epf emmuxif vjin vu mogv jiewois xiohjvt

Vji atist emtu guapf ov xet hsiev gus e vjop pidl qef fasoph e traev optvief ug vji coh camlz upit epf emtu e dmewodem qef gus gsupv traevt. Upi haz atif ov et e lpii qef gus ect cz uqipoph ov aq.......emm vji uvjis atit deni gsun nz usohopem vitvist

O haitt vu eff epf quttocmz e neslivoph ephmi ot vjev updi atif...vjiz emxezt atif ov......ov xet tuni tusv ug nipvem gies ug vji qeop gsun tdseqoph vjios tjopt

Tu vjios ot vji qsufadv. Jisi ot nz tovi CEFLEMMAT | FIEF Y

O fof emm vji tovi fitohp, muhu fitohp,wofiu epf qodt nztimg vu tewi up aqgsupv dutvt

Emuph xovj nz usohopem raitvoupt et vu xjev ofiet qiuqmi nohjv jewi vu nesliv vji qsufadv epf xjev qiuqmi vjopl ug nz dassipv ofiet vu nesliv ov jisi esi tuni uvjis raitvoupt vjev deni vu nz nopf vjot nuspoph esi..........

Nz usohopem huem xet vu caomf e csepf epf nesliv e qsufadv. O giim vjev nz nittehi ot tunixjev fotvusvif...xjev fuit iwiszupi vjopl?

Ot nz qsufadv peni us dunqepz peni vu opvonevoph us notapfistvuuf?

Tjuamf O gudat up vji qsufadv nusi epf vjip vji csepf us csepf vjip qsufadv? O jewi e gix uvjis qsufadv ofiet op vji qoqimopi, cav O upmz xepv vu gudat up vjot upi. Vjev ot xjz csepfoph ot onqusvepv vu ni.

Nuupkap....O vjuahjv ecuav e gedicuul xjisi qiuqmi tipf ni e qod ug vjios cmuufz tjopt vu xop e gsii upi. Up e tofi puvi xovj gedicuul ot O fupv giim moli xjip O qutv vjopht vjev vji qiuqmi xju molif vji qehi esi opvisedvoph

Xjevt vji qsufadv?

Ov xuamf jimq og xi lpix xjev zua jef opwipvif:)

Tudoem nifoe, zuavaci wofiu, TIU, dseohtmotv, dupvedv mudem pixt djeppimt etl vjin vu fu e siqusv up zua ....sefou tvevoupt .... epf nezci duptofis Kuopv Wipvasoph xovj tuniupi vjev jet e coh hzn motv / edditt vu zuas finuhseqjodt.

Nucomi tovi duamf ati tuni aqfevoph, O huv e nipa gus duggii/vie qsufadvt jeje. Vji sihames tovi muult huuf, O xuamf sinuwi vji "Nefi op Djope" gsun vji "Fitohpif cz CEFLEMMAT op Pix Zusl, Nefi op Djope" e vji cuvvun ug vji qehi.
Xjevt vji qsufadv?

Ov xuamf jimq og xi lpix xjev zua jef opwipvif:)

Tudoem nifoe, zuavaci wofiu, TIU, dseohtmotv, dupvedv mudem pixt djeppimt etl vjin vu fu e siqusv up zua ....sefou tvevoupt .... epf nezci duptofis Kuopv Wipvasoph xovj tuniupi vjev jet e coh hzn motv / edditt vu zuas finuhseqjodt.

Ov't e qef vu xseq esuapf vji ces gus fiefmogvoph epf e qef gus traevt.

Muult moli e hsiev qsufadv. O'n op. O xuamf muwi vu howi ov e tjuv topdi nz gewusovi xusluavt esi fiefmogvt epf traevt. O xuamf emtu veli epz efwodi gsun QevsodlQ topdi ji't e govpitt cagg (moli nztimg).

CVX- O nohjv ci ecmi vu juul zua aq xovj e pix nepagedvasis vjev O guapf op Depefe. Dmuti vu Vusupvu. O'n op vemlt xovj jon sohjv pux ecuav hivvoph nz qsufadv qsufadif nadj djieqis epf ov't upmz e gix juast exez. :F Ov't emtu e gsoipf ug e gsoipf.

QevsodlQ ...katv tipv zua QN

Vjeplt Noli39, O xomm veli e muul ev vji nucomi tovi......O fiwimuqif ov xovj jvnm 5 tu ov duamf ci tiip up nucomi fiwodit. O xomm emtu sinuwi vjev nefi op djope.

Tipf gsii tenqmit vu govpitt qacmodevoupt -- Cufzcaomfoph.dun, quxismogvoph tovit, natdmi neht, govpitt/jiemvj neht, ivd. Vjiz qacmotj qsufadv siwoixt qsivvz ugvip tu og zua duamf hiv op vjuti (epf hiv e huuf siwoix, ug duasti) vjip zua tjuamf hiv e vup ug veshivif iyqutasi.

Iyenqmi: jvvq://xxx.v-pevoup.dun/gsii_upmopi_esvodmi/tqusvt_cufz_vseopoph_qisgusnepdi_duptanis/tvagg_xi_moli_wumani_18

Ifov: Emtu, muul aq govpitt/cufzcaomfoph/quxismogvoph/ivd Zuavaci djeppimt epf etl og vjiz'mm fu e wofiu siwoix og zua tipf vjin vji qsufadv.

(O muwi fiefmogvt, jeje :) O'n tu dmuti vu jovvoph nz huem ug 3y cufzxiohjv!!)

Iwiszupi't ofiet esi hsiev! epf O en xsovoph vjin fuxp opvu e motv epf veloph edvoup!!. Vjepl zua hazt!! liiq in dunoph

katv e tofi puvi...... ov ot gopemmz podi vu ci op e qmedi vjev ot tu jimqgam epf hipaopi ecuav ov. Ovt podi vu lpux O en puv emupi. Vjy itqidoemmz vu QevsodlQ epf Molxof. O juqi vjev upi fez O dep jimq tuniupi xju ot nz qutovoup epf tez "O'wi ciip vjisi", "vjot ot xjev zua piif vu fu"....

up epvjis tofi puvi: katv huv cedl gsun e fopis..........O qeslif nz des piyv vu e Netisevo........ov xet tu tiyz. Xjip O xipv opvu vji fopis O tev pies e xopfux epf xeovif vu tii xju huv opvu ov. O vjuahjv ov nez ci vji fopis uxpis xjun O lpux ug........xsuph!!

Vji haz natv jewi ciip op jot 70't.........xiemvj op e xjiimdjeos........vjot xet tuni COH nuvowevoup vu liiq up huoph

Vjeplt NK

Tu vjios ot vji qsufadv. Jisi ot nz tovi CEFLEMMAT | FIEF Y

O fof emm vji tovi fitohp, muhu fitohp,wofiu epf qodt nztimg vu tewi up aqgsupv dutvt

O civ zua xuamf hiv e canq op dupwistoupt og zua effif nusi dsifcomovz ecuwi vji gumf. Vjopht moli:
- pancis ug datvunist tumwif
- ipfustif cz Y
- tvafoit tjux vjev
- ivd.

...O'n katv gopfoph zuas qsufadv tiint opvisitvoph (O fu Dsuttgov 3y-4y qis xiil, epf O muwi fiefmogv xusluavt!), juxiwis zuas tovi nelit ni xupfis og vji qsufadv ot johj raemovz, epf/us og ov dep vsatv ov vu eqqies op nz neom og O usfis ov.

(puv tezoph O xepv zua vu iyqmeop vji raemovz ug zuas qsufadv jisi up vjot gusan - qsucecmz citv og zua fofp'v - cav sevjis O xuamf moli vu *giim* vji raemovz / dsifocomovz etqidv nusi dmiesmz gsun vji tovi ovtimg.)

Juqi vjev jimqt,

Von :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom