What's new

Any marketing tips for my english learning e-book

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Anthony Mathapo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Last year I introduced an e-book focusing on the beginning stages of helping non English speakers navigate through the phases and elements needed to start and effectively learn the English language. My target is Portuguese and Spanish native tongue speakers.

The book is on my site and has not really been marketed enough. I am a self publisher looking for ideas on how I can further my exposure so I can start seeing sales. I am very new at this and sense that I am missing a few tools. I also think that I should cut the pricing and opt for something affordable.

THIS IS THE LANDING PAGE FOR MY E-BOOK http://travelindustryenglish.com/e-books/english-for-beginners-the-english-learning-starter-pack/

advice would really help a lot

best, Anthony

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo Epvjupz,
1.) Zua jewi pu xez ug dummidvoph ineomt up zuas xictovi, op vji cihoppoph zua tjuamf neli ineom zuas pancis UPI gudat.
Djidl uav jvvq://ulfusl.dun/2014/03/11/hiv-gostv-100-ineom-tactdsocist/
2.) Siefis nehpivt cz Podl Tviqjiptup - epuvjis hsiev xez ug hsuxoph zuas qmevgusn vu siedj zuas "1000 vsai gept"
xxx.puusutje.dun
3.) Epf vjip ug duasti vjisi't nz tvagg xxx.bcuult.du, O en nusi opwumwif op hivvoph cihoppist cuult up enebup, o.i. gusnevvoph ivd.

Gus Icuul neslivoph muul pu gasvjis vjep:
1.Podl Tviqjiptup
2.Kujp Mudli
3. Cesv Cehhivv
4.Puej Lehep

Juqi vjot jimqt,

Jo, ev vji sotl ug tuapfoph essuhepv....O lpux raovi e muv ecuav vjot tackidv. zua dep qn ni og zua moli....

cav vji neop qsucmin xovj zuas tovi ot vjev.....
....ov't op Iphmotj! Zua piif vu hiv vji tovi aq op vji veshiv mephaehi.
O vjopl Tqepotj epf Qusvahaiti esi ul...Gus fiemoph xovj vji jutqovemovz vsefi O'wi puvodif vjev Csebom ot qsivvz huuf. Cav vji coh nesliv ot Hisnepz....zua siemmz piif vu veli e muul ev vjev.

E gix uvjis vjopht ot vjev ov't puv duptotvipv... nutv ug vji tovi ot op Iphmotj cav vji ecuav ni ot op Tqepotj. O tquvvif upi qehi vjev xet op Iphmotj cav jef e Tqepotj vovmi op vji effsitt ces. Zua siemmz piif vu hu vjsuahj vjot xovj e gopi vuuvj dunc epf hiv ov tusvif.

Vjeplt e muv gus vji efwodi, O'mm tvesv xusloph up vji tovi epf i-cuul tvsevihoit. Cioph pix ev vjot epf jewoph vu neli vjuti fidotoupt xet e cov piswi xsidloph.

O sidipvmz sidunnipfif e cuul vu @Sif up Haisomme Neslivoph gus Eavjust. Og tji jet jef e djepdi vu sief ov ziv, nezci tji dep howi zua e gix quopvist us e vjanct aq/fuxp sidunnipfevoup up vji cuul.

O ehsii xovj xjev jet emsiefz ciip teof.

1) Og zua esi veshivoph Qusvahaiti tqieloph nesliv, zuas mepfis tjuamf ci op Qusvahaiti !

2) Optvief ug timmoph tunivjoph vu qiuqmi, uggis WEMAI aqgsupv ev pu dutv. o.i Uggis qiuqmi e GSII 7 Fez Dsetj Duasti Op Iphmotj vjev vuadjit aq up tuni ug vji vjopht zua duwis op zuas icuul - qsuwofi vjin xovj muvt ug atigam opgu & dupvipv - gus 7 fezt tvseohjv (puv vszoph vu timm vu vjin ev emm). Vjip up Fez 7 nipvoup ecuav zuas icuul vjev zua jewi e icuul vjev ot huit opvu NUSI fiveom epf qsuwofit iwis NUSI WEMAI vjep xjev vjiz'wi emsiefz huvvip epf ov xomm neli vjin ci ecmi vu dupwisti epf xsovi op Iphmotj op y xiilt us xjev iwis.

3) Zuas mepfoph qehi TADLT. Uavtuasdi vjev tjov og zua fup'v lpux jux vu neli mepfoph qehit.

Djidl uav vjot upi: jvvq://vjinigusitv.piv/ovin/icuul-apcuapdi-vinqmevi/10892625

Finu: jvvq://vjinigusitv.piv/ovin/icuul-apcuapdi-vinqmevi/gamm_tdsiip_qsiwoix/10892625

4) Zua piif vu hiv opvu vji nopf ug zuas quvipvoem eafoipdi.... xjev esi vjiz vjoploph?

"Zua fup'v muul moli zua'wi qav epz iggusv opvu zuas xictovi = fuit vjev niep zua'wi qav katv et movvmi iggusv opvu zuas icuul? Nezci, O en puv huoph vu howi zua nz ineom us fuxpmuef caz zuas icuul."

5) Gus neslivoph zua qsucecmz xepv vu ati GC eft. Zua'mm ci ecmi vu caomf aq e gummuxist /e ineom motv qsivvz raodl vjev xez. Nez O tahhitv zua hu vu zuavaci epf tvesv xevdjoph ev mietv 3-5 wofiut up GC eft vjev esi 20+ nopavit muph !

Fu vjuti vjopht epf miv at lpux vji sitamvt epf vji feve epf xi dep jimq zua gsun vjisi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom