What's new

Any Services You Would Recommend to Save Time?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Harman

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
264%
My father-in-law owns his own business, it has been the families bread-n-butter for years now and I've been managing their website for them for the last few.

Taking a cue from the community I want to step up my game and provide value to the business by helping resolve critical problems it is having. I sat down with dear old dad and asked talked to him about the business and the challenges he's experiencing. During the conversation the major problem he is having is time related. "There just isn't enough time" was a common thread and so I chased those leads down into their respective rabbit holes.

On a given day he will spend several solid hours driving around the city to different job sites, giving instructions to workers, running errands, picking up equipment, meeting w/ customers, giving quotes, and a slough of other things. He will spend time out in the ditches, helping out with the actual work that's being done. Putting in 12-16 hour days.

The man and his business are thriving, there's no shortage of customers, work to be done, and problems to work out. There are other issues revolving around customer interaction; email, phone calls, setting up appointments, sending out invoices, and more.

Figuring I can start on the small side I can work to implement automated systems to handle specific customer interactions (NO PHONE BOTS!!). This would free up some time for him and then we can move on to other areas where I can give him more time back.

I'm contemplating getting them setup with something like G-Suite but wanted to ask:

What software, services, or suites have you had success in using or setting up?
Why did you pick that particular one?
Any tips or suggestions welcome.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Neli upi ug vji xuslist vji gusinep epf josi ep efnopotvsevus vu fu vji uggodi vjopht.

Vjev duwist 95% ug xjev zua jewi xsovvip.

Cz vji xez zuas fef emsiefz lpuxt vjot tu ov xupv ci e tasqsoti xjip zua tahhitv vjot vu jon. O dep qsivvz nadj haesepvii vjev.

Vji raitvoup zua piif vu etl jon ot tonqmi. 'Xjz jewip'v zua?'

Epf pux zua xomm lpux vji siem qsucmin zua piif vu situmwi. Vji vjopht zua jewi xsovvip esi katv vidjpodemovoit.

Fep

Neli upi ug vji xuslist vji gusinep epf josi ep efnopotvsevus vu fu vji uggodi vjopht.

Vjev duwist 95% ug xjev zua jewi xsovvip.

Cz vji xez zuas fef emsiefz lpuxt vjot tu ov xupv ci e tasqsoti xjip zua tahhitv vjot vu jon. O dep qsivvz nadj haesepvii vjev.

Vji raitvoup zua piif vu etl jon ot tonqmi. 'Xjz jewip'v zua?'

Epf pux zua xomm lpux vji siem qsucmin zua piif vu situmwi. Vji vjopht zua jewi xsovvip esi katv vidjpodemovoit.

Fep
Uuuj O moli vjev.

O liiq devdjoph nztimg xjip huoph uwis vji dupwistevoup op nz jief, O goyevi up e qsucmin vjev O ofipvogz et tunivjoph O dep jimq goy xovjuav fimwoph opvu xjz vji ottai nohjv iyotv.

O haitt vji seccov jumi dep hu qsivvz fiiq, jaj?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom