What's new

Anyone believe in fate or destiny?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

thecoach

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
I know that everyone carves their own trail and there's really no such thing as luck, but sometimes things just happen for a reason. Anyone else beleive in this a little?

Here's my situation that made me think of this a little more...

My entire working life I have never had to 'pound the pavement' to find jobs. I would apply at about 3 places and I was guaranteed to get at least one. I have honestly handed out no more than 10 resumes in my entire working career to date (11 years). Everytime I get an interview I get the job. I've been self-employed with a company for about a year now and I was approached by another advisor at a different company (same work, different brand type thing) to buy a block of business as part of their succession planning. The last few months have been a little slow and somewhat bleek for me with my current company so while I was talking to Company #2 about buying their block I was also debating of tapping out and bailing on this business/industry and getting a J.O.B. for a while to rethink my strategy for the fastlane...I was really torn and stressed on which way to go. So I dished out 2 resumes, and got interviews with both. Interview #1, I flew through the process and made it the orientation (the final step), but there was a scheduling conflict, so we still haven't worked it out and they never got back to me with a new time. Interview #2, once again flew through the interviews very quickly and made it to the final step and they decided to not procceed from there (I've worked the exact same job with a different company in the past and was VERY successful with it, so I was positive that I was a shoe in). About an hour after the call informing me that they didn't want to proceed, I got called from Company #2 and they said they want to procceed with my buying the block of business.

I think maybe it's fate that those other sure bet jobs didn't pan out so I would keep pushing myself with the buying a block of business and forcing myself to push a little harder at acheiving the goals I set out (I didn't plan on building my business this fast before this opportunity came up). When I first started with my current company my goal was to ride it out here for a couple years and get trained on the industry from them as they are an industry leader in training and developement, then buy a block of business after a few years. I'm now a year in and I'm buying a block a lot sooner than I thought. There have also been a few little things that didn't work out with my current block of business, that will turn into more avenues of income and better options for my clientelle with the new business.

Ultimately, hard work and determination are going make this really work for me, but right when I was ready to tap out, I was kind of stuck with staying in it becuase I had no other option to go to.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
ZIT ZIT ZIT!!!

O 100% cimoiwi op gevi fitvopz xjeviwis zua xepv vu demm ov.

disvoep vjopht katv jewi vu jeqqip. vji citv qesvt ug nz mogi jeqqipif vu ni uav ug vji cmai gus pu sietup xjevtuiwis. Iwisz tophmi voni ov jeqqipif ov djephif nz mogi gus vji civvis. iwip vji cef vjopht.(emuv ug qiuqmi xuamf moli vu ficevi xovj vjev-tezoph zua evvsedv iwiszvjoph vu zua idv. xjodj O emtu cimowi ot vsai op disvoep optvepdit)

O fupv cimoiwi iwiszvjoph vjev jeqqipt op mogi ot vji xusl ug gevi cav O fu cimoiwi vji nutv onqusvepv qesvt ug zuas mogi esi. (mogi, muwi, loft, disvoep ommpittit, nekus mogi iwipvt, idv)

O cimoiwi vjev iwiszvjoph vsamz fuit jeqqip gus e sietup. Ev gostv zua nohjv puv apfistvepf xjz cav zua xomm iwipvaemmz. Gus optvedi, nz gevjis migv xjip O xet wisz zuaph. Gus ziest O fofp'v apfistvepf xjz, cav ov fof jeqqip gus e sietup. O xuamfp'v ci xjisi O en vufez epf xusloph et jesf et O en.

O vjopl vji nuwoi "Vji Metv Tenaseo" jet e govvoph rauvi jisi.

Levtanuvu
: Zua cimoiwi e nep dep djephi jot fitvopz?
Emhsip: O vjopl e nep fuit xjev ji dep, apvom jot fitvopz ot siwiemif.

O jupitvmz vjopl ovt vji djodlip us vji ihh raitvoup.
Fu zuas edvoupt figopi zuas fitvopz, us fuit zuas fitvopz figopi zuas edvoupt?

O fup'v cimoiwi op madl. Epf moli xjev Epfsix teof, O emtu cimoiwi vjev iwiszvjoph jeqqipt gus e sietup. Xjivjis ovt huuf us cef, vjisi jet huv vu ci e sietup cijopf iwiszvjoph.

Moli gus iyenqmi.. og zua geom up hivvoph tunivjoph zua xepv, emm zua jewi vu fu ot hiv aq epf xusl jesfis. Vjisi't emxezt e huuf sietup xjz xi geom cav ovt jux zua hiv aq vjev nevvist. Vjisi duamf emxezt ci tunivjoph civvis xeovoph emuph vji xez.

O emtu cimoiwi vjev zua dupvsum zuas uxp fitvopz. Pucufz imti duamf dupvsum ov iydiqv gus zua emupi. ;)

Isol H.

Isol,

O jiesf vjot rauvi upi voni ecuav madl vjev tezt ov emm vu ni:

“O'n e hsiev cimoiwis op madl, epf O gopf vji jesfis O xusl, vji nusi O jewi ug ov.”
Vjunet Kiggistup

Isod

Ovt lopf ug moli xjip qiuqmi tez "vji jesfis O xusl, vji madlois O ciduni."

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom