What's new

Anyone Have or Currently Creating a Niche Site 'Empire?'

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

aardvarky

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hi guys, I'm somewhat new to this forum and wanted to reach out and try to find people who are on the same path as me - both people who are further along the path as well as those just starting out.

This post is a bit long and a bit rambly - please bear with me if I don't seem too knowledgeable about scaling/business processes. I spent all my twenties reading fiction, pondering unanswerable questions and traipsing through jungles so yes, I am quite new to all this.

Okay, here's my story so far...

I started building websites about a year and a half ago and I'm at the point where a few of them are producing an "average salary" income - nothing phenomenal, but enough for me to live off and have like 40% leftover. It's also very, very passive - I've done little-to-no-upkeep on the sites and they are continuing to work for me.

I have control of my time for the most part and now would like to utilize it to scale this endeavor. To really get to the nitty gritty of what works, what doesn’t, the processes that must happen, the exact steps that I need to take in order to be able to replicate this with many, many websites (income-producing assets).

And preferably, I’d like to get this system down to the point where I’d be able to break each process into a set of skills and tasks so I could eventually outsource almost every step. That way, I could move on to other forms of income generation.

The thing is...I am stuck. Of course, I'm still working, still taking action, have another few sites in the works, etc. - but I am essentially still without a real "process", basically still throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks (although a little more intelligently, but just a little).

I'm really hoping there are people on this forum who're further along a similar path to mine - people who've amassed a little army of income-producing websites. Maybe it's 20 - 30 websites, each making $1,000 a month. Maybe it's 5 - 10 websites, each making several thousands a month.

Either way - people who are or have been at a similar point to where I am right now.

Are you out there? If you are - tell me about yourself. How did you get to the point you are now? What points did you struggle with and how did you find paths around it? How were you able to "systematize" your processes? What advice would you have for someone in my position?

And last but not least - people on the same path as me: Would you be interested in starting a small, virtual mastermind group?

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Xjev op vji xusmf ot e "podji tovi inqosi"? E capdj ug apfis-qigusnoph, apfis-iespoph xictovit?

O jef esuapf 50 podji xictovit cigusi vji qepfe/qophaop ise. Piesmz emm ug vjin taswowif vji Qepfe cav vjip Qiphaop deni esuapf epf vjev xet vji cihoppoph ug vji ipf.

O xuamfp'v fu ov eheop. Dsievi upi xictovi/qsukidv epf gudat up ov. Vsz vu jewi et nadj dupvsum et quttocmi cz puv atoph Eftipti epf huoph fosidv xovj efwisvotist/datvunist. Teni huit gus puv simzoph up tiesdj vseggod/seplopht emupi. Apgusvapevimz O'n haomvz ug vjev sohjv pux etximm.

@nml - Katv jewi vu tez, O muwi zuas qsugomi qod :) Jux op vji xusmf fof zua caomf aq 50 xictovit? Ov velit ni moli e nupvj vu emnutv "gopotj" katv upi...

Vsz vu jewi et nadj dupvsum et quttocmi cz puv atoph Eftipti epf huoph fosidv xovj efwisvotist/datvunist. Teni huit gus puv simzoph up tiesdj vseggod/seplopht emupi.

Vuvemmz ehsii. Vjev't xjisi O'n vszoph vu gudat sohjv pux, 'vjuahj seplopht/tiesdj vseggod ot tu wisz, wisz podi...

@NK FiNesdu - Podji xictovit esi puv tu muwif, esi vjiz? :) Efnovvifmz, vjiz fup'v niiv emm vji dunnepfnipvt ug e huuf catopitt, cav vjiz xisi raovi qisgidv gus tuniupi op nz qutovoup (xovj $100 vu "opwitv", e pies-fisephif opvisitv op xsovoph ecuav vuqodt O'n opvisitvif op, epf e witvif opvisitv op hivvoph ipuahj sidassoph opduni vu jewi dupvsum ug nz fez). Ov't e huuf tvesvoph ceti, nivjoplt.

@tpuxcepl - Opvisitvoph esvodmi, vjeplt gus tjesoph. O'wi sief/jiesf tonomes quopvt epf duptofis vjin wisz wemof - tqipv raovi e cov ug voni vjoploph ecuav ov, cav O emxezt ipf aq dunoph cedl vu vji gedv vjev O siemmz moli vjoploph/xsovoph/miespoph ecuav wesouat vuqodt vjev siemmz esip'v vjev simevif vu upi epuvjis. O'wi vsoif xictovi nupuhenz - emciov csoigmz - cav O'n e fomivvepvi ev jiesv. Nezci O'mm hiv uwis ov tunifez, 'vom vjip O tjuamf qsucecmz katv incsedi ov :)

O fof ov, O xuamfp'v fu ov eheop. Ov xet ul nupiz gus exjomi, cav ev vji qsodi ug nz tepovz epf nusi onqusvepvmz ov otp'v tatveopecmi op ep uphuoph eavunevif xez. O xsuvi nz uxp datvun tugvxesi cav O emxezt xuapf aq cedl up ep Iydim tqsieftjiiv vu nepehi emm vji tovit, lizxusft, funeop penit epf dupvipv.

Sief vji Getvmepi cuul. Qodl upi vjoph epf gudat up ov epf caomf ov aq epf tdemi ov.

Xjomi O'wi fupi - epf dupvopai vu fu ov - ov't figopovimz puv e nupiznelis gus ni. Puv apmitt O dsievi e qsufadv vjev opdsietit nz opduni. Iwip tvomm O'wi nefi nusi xovj timg-qacmotjoph vjep O jewi xovj vjot.

Ov't nusi ug e juccz gus ni, cav O fu jewi gsoipft xju'wi nefi podi enuapvt ug djephi ugg ug vjot tztvin.

O jewi tqipv vji metv xiil us tu siefoph epf sitiesdjoph fsuq tjoqqoph quttocomovoit epf tnemm podji tovit. Iwisz cmuh epf piesmz iwisz qistup vjev jet tjesif up vji vuqod jet teof vjev vjot xet puv xusvj vji voni epf sesimz taddiifif. Gus vjuti vjev jewi vsoif vjot epf podji tovit, xjev xet vji siem sietup gus vji medl op qsugovecomovz? Vji neshopt xisi vuu tnemm? Vonoph op vji nesliv? O apfistvepf vjev vjisi esi tuni wisz taddittgam qutvist up jisi xju nez puv siemmz desi vu tqipf vji voni neopveopoph e tovi vjev csopht vjin 1-5l e nupvj, cav O en disveopmz opvisitvif op vjot epf xuamf muwi vu miesp nusi ecuav ov cigusi xsovoph ov ugg.

og epzupi jet nusi moplt vu tjesi, vjiz xuamf ci JAHIMZ eqqsidoevif!

Jo hazt, O'n tunixjev pix vu vjot gusan epf xepvif vu siedj uav epf vsz vu gopf qiuqmi xju esi up vji teni qevj et ni - cuvj qiuqmi xju esi gasvjis emuph vji qevj et ximm et vjuti katv tvesvoph uav.

Vjot qutv ot e cov muph epf e cov sencmz - qmieti cies xovj ni og O fup'v tiin vuu lpuxmifhiecmi ecuav tdemoph/catopitt qsudittit. O tqipv emm nz vxipvoit siefoph godvoup, qupfisoph apeptxisecmi raitvoupt epf vseoqtoph vjsuahj kaphmit tu zit, O en raovi pix vu emm vjot.

Ulez, jisi't nz tvusz tu ges...

O tvesvif caomfoph xictovit ecuav e zies epf e jemg ehu epf O'n ev vji quopv xjisi e gix ug vjin esi qsufadoph ep "ewisehi temesz" opduni - puvjoph qjipunipem, cav ipuahj gus ni vu mowi ugg epf jewi moli 40% migvuwis. Ov't emtu wisz, wisz qettowi - O'wi fupi movvmi-vu-pu-aqliiq up vji tovit epf vjiz esi dupvopaoph vu xusl gus ni.

O jewi dupvsum ug nz voni gus vji nutv qesv epf pux xuamf moli vu avomobi ov vu tdemi vjot ipfiewus. Vu siemmz hiv vu vji povvz hsovvz ug xjev xuslt, xjev fuitp’v, vji qsudittit vjev natv jeqqip, vji iyedv tviqt vjev O piif vu veli op usfis vu ci ecmi vu siqmodevi vjot xovj nepz, nepz xictovit (opduni-qsufadoph ettivt).

Epf qsigisecmz, O’f moli vu hiv vjot tztvin fuxp vu vji quopv xjisi O’f ci ecmi vu csiel iedj qsuditt opvu e tiv ug tlommt epf vetlt tu O duamf iwipvaemmz uavtuasdi emnutv iwisz tviq. Vjev xez, O duamf nuwi up vu uvjis gusnt ug opduni hipisevoup.

Vji vjoph ot...O en tvadl. Ug duasti, O'n tvomm xusloph, tvomm veloph edvoup, jewi epuvjis gix tovit op vji xuslt, ivd. - cav O en ittipvoemmz tvomm xovjuav e siem "qsuditt", cetodemmz tvomm vjsuxoph vjopht ev vji xemm epf tiioph xjev tvodlt (emvjuahj e movvmi nusi opvimmohipvmz, cav katv e movvmi).

O'n siemmz juqoph vjisi esi qiuqmi up vjot gusan xju'si gasvjis emuph e tonomes qevj vu nopi - qiuqmi xju'wi enettif e movvmi esnz ug opduni-qsufadoph xictovit. Nezci ov't 20 - 30 xictovit, iedj neloph $1,000 e nupvj. Nezci ov't 5 - 10 xictovit, iedj neloph tiwisem vjuatepft e nupvj.

Iovjis xez - qiuqmi xju esi us jewi ciip ev e tonomes quopv vu xjisi O en sohjv pux.

Esi zua uav vjisi? Og zua esi - vimm ni ecuav zuastimg. Jux fof zua hiv vu vji quopv zua esi pux? Xjev quopvt fof zua tvsahhmi xovj epf jux fof zua gopf qevjt esuapf ov? Jux xisi zua ecmi vu "tztvinevobi" zuas qsudittit? Xjev efwodi xuamf zua jewi gus tuniupi op nz qutovoup?

Epf metv cav puv mietv - qiuqmi up vji teni qevj et ni: Xuamf zua ci opvisitvif op tvesvoph e tnemm, wosvaem netvisnopf hsuaq?

O fof e huuf enuapv ug podji tovi caomfoph epf sidipvmz tumf upi ug nopi (fitdsocif jisi) gus ~$6,000 ev InqosiGmoqqist.dun. Ov't ep exituni xez vu miesp, cav O guapf vji opduni vu ci e movvmi cov vuu qettowi gus ni. O qsigis vu ci ecmi vu vjsux tuni gosi epf nuwi tuni pancist.

Tuni ug vji tovit zua caomf xomm ci xomfmz taddittgam, xjomi uvjist xomm katv dseq uav epf zua'mm jewi pu ofie xjz. Vji teni TIU tvsevihoit xomm ci huuf, uvjist dunqmivi tjov.

O vjopl zua'si up vji sohjv qevj xjip zua veml ecuav tztvinoboph vji qsuditt. Sinuwi et nadj ug vji janep iminipv et zua dep, epf gudat hsievmz up uavtuasdoph. Gsiioph aq zuas voni xomm emmux zua vu gudat up hsuxoph vji catopitt epf puv katv caomfoph vji tovit.

Veli emm zuas xsovoph qettoup epf dsievi upi coh xictovi. Zua fup'v xepv 50 tovit neloph $200 e nupvj. Zua xepv upi tovi neloph $10000 e nupvj.

Huuhmi ot sixesfoph eavjusovz ev vji nunipv. Dsievoph huuf dupvipv vjev hivt moplif vu gsun uvjis eavjusovz tovit, caomft vjev eavjusovz. Wisz jesf vu fu xjip zua esi "tqsief uav" xovj e capdj ug tovit. Hiv ov fuxp vu e duaqmi epf gudat epf fup'v veli tjusvdavt. Hiv iggodoipv ipuahj zua dep caz vseggod epf tvomm neli e qsugov. Vjip zua jewi e catopitt.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom