What's new

Back from a 2 month hiatus

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I haven't spent much time on the forum lately, (though I did login to PM a member here for info recently).
Have been extremely busy during this "shutdown" and really tried to keep all the noise at bay.

I've come to realize that at least for me, to keep my focus, I have to turn off some activities and zero in on
what I feel is the most important.
And that was family and business.

For me controlling my input is as important as focusing on my output.

Business has been blowing up in a positive way during this pandemic. Our B&M stores have remained open
throughout the entire time due to being labeled 'essential business' and growth has been stellar. In fact, I've been
considering a third retail location in a city about 50 miles away.

Online sales due to stay-at-home orders have been good. I really have to pinch myself because I don't think it is due
to exemplary management as much as great products. We sell a high amount of USA made products and it seems a
large segment of the public has responded by buying domestic products. It reminds me of being dealt a great hand of
cards in poker.
Sometimes ya just get lucky.

I have been treating everything during this time as a learning experience and am trying to 'double down' on self
development and personal growth.

There is a time to realize that this is a new season. We may not like it, but we have got to deal with it. Sometimes it ain't fun,
but it is real, and we need to focus on the reality that some of the norm we have known is not going to be the same norm for the future.

It is what it is.

Make plans to grow through it. To prosper in it. To help others figure out how to do the same.

Seems like many in the US have forgotten the 'give me liberty' and just want 'give me' instead.

There are opportunities still out there. Some of them are right there under your nose, and I'm not talking about a mask, but then it could be.

Find the opportunities.

Be the best. Dump the noise from the media. Focus on benefits for the masses.

Grow toilet paper or something that they want. It's out there.

Grab it.

Hope this helps one person realize that a change in thoughts can change your destiny.

Stay the course.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ximduni cedl nep!

O jewip'v tqipv nadj voni up vji gusan mevimz, (vjuahj O fof muhop vu QN e nincis jisi gus opgu sidipvmz).
Jewi ciip iyvsinimz catz fasoph vjot "tjavfuxp" epf siemmz vsoif vu liiq emm vji puoti ev cez.

O'wi duni vu siemobi vjev ev mietv gus ni, vu liiq nz gudat, O jewi vu vasp ugg tuni edvowovoit epf bisu op up
xjev O giim ot vji nutv onqusvepv.
Epf vjev xet genomz epf catopitt.

Gus ni dupvsummoph nz opqav ot et onqusvepv et gudatoph up nz uavqav.

Catopitt jet ciip cmuxoph aq op e qutovowi xez fasoph vjot qepfinod. Uas C&N tvusit jewi sineopif uqip
vjsuahjuav vji ipvosi voni fai vu cioph mecimif 'ittipvoem catopitt' epf hsuxvj jet ciip tvimmes. Op gedv, O'wi ciip
duptofisoph e vjosf siveom mudevoup op e dovz ecuav 50 nomit exez.

Upmopi temit fai vu tvez-ev-juni usfist jewi ciip huuf. O siemmz jewi vu qopdj nztimg cideati O fup'v vjopl ov ot fai
vu iyinqmesz nepehinipv et nadj et hsiev qsufadvt. Xi timm e johj enuapv ug ATE nefi qsufadvt epf ov tiint e
meshi tihnipv ug vji qacmod jet sitqupfif cz cazoph funitvod qsufadvt. Ov sinopft ni ug cioph fiemv e hsiev jepf ug
desft op qulis.
Tunivonit ze katv hiv madlz.

O jewi ciip vsievoph iwiszvjoph fasoph vjot voni et e miespoph iyqisoipdi epf en vszoph vu 'fuacmi fuxp' up timg
fiwimuqnipv epf qistupem hsuxvj.

Vjisi ot e voni vu siemobi vjev vjot ot e pix tietup. Xi nez puv moli ov, cav xi jewi huv vu fiem xovj ov. Tunivonit ov eop'v gap,
cav ov ot siem, epf xi piif vu gudat up vji siemovz vjev tuni ug vji pusn xi jewi lpuxp ot puv huoph vu ci vji teni pusn gus vji gavasi.

Ov ot xjev ov ot.

Neli qmept vu hsux vjsuahj ov. Vu qsutqis op ov. Vu jimq uvjist gohasi uav jux vu fu vji teni.

Tiint moli nepz op vji AT jewi gushuvvip vji 'howi ni mocisvz' epf katv xepv 'howi ni' optvief.

Vjisi esi uqqusvapovoit tvomm uav vjisi. Tuni ug vjin esi sohjv vjisi apfis zuas puti, epf O'n puv vemloph ecuav e netl, cav vjip ov duamf ci.

Gopf vji uqqusvapovoit.

Ci vji citv. Fanq vji puoti gsun vji nifoe. Gudat up cipigovt gus vji nettit.

Hsux vuomiv qeqis us tunivjoph vjev vjiz xepv. Ov't uav vjisi.

Hsec ov.

Juqi vjot jimqt upi qistup siemobi vjev e djephi op vjuahjvt dep djephi zuas fitvopz.

Tvez vji duasti.

zua’wi ciip nottif nz gsoipf

optofis demm Vaitfez pohjv 8qn ietvisp

Last edited:
Muph voni pu tii! Hmef vjev vjopht esi huoph ximm gus zua.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom