What's new

Back on track, baby!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

SiuLung

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everybody,

You surely don't remember me, and that's perfectly normal because I've been gone for the last few months. My last post (Could someone tell me what is wrong with me?) wasn't very uplifting. I was in a very bad place mentally, feeling powerless and overwhelmed with everything you can find online.

I want to thank everybody on this little corner of the internet for the support. This is an awesome community, and I want to give back. Hopefully, this execution thread will be shown to newcomers in several years.

Surely you're aware of the crisis the world is going through. I was forced to stay at home for several months. I did a lot of soul searching and fortunately I came up with/found a lot of answers.

This is simple : I do not want to live life the way everyone is living it. Comfortable job, mortgages, marriage, kids. I realized I always was in sync with the way of thinking described in @MJ DeMarco 's books. My week-ends are not for leisure. Their purpose is to allow me to work towards my dreams. Obviously, I feel some tension from my environment (especially my girlfriend) who doesn't picture anything but 9-5's and paid vacations. But this is MY life, and I'm free to pursue what I want.

Also realized I felt entitled. I mean REALLY entitled. That was the consequence of me experiencing "success", especially in school, without making any effort. Well, what I didn't know is that I had put in the work years earlier without even noticing it. And because I didn't notice it, I was expecting success without the necessary efforts.

I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I want to share a few things that saved my life:

- @MJ DeMarco 's books: what is the script and what's the general blueprint to escape it?
- Andy Frisella's podcasts: understand once and for all that success requires work. There are no shortcuts. Introduction to mental toughness and leadership, very useful.
- This is the answer from Dan Norris: made me realize that nobody is going to give me an exact step-by-step plan. You're on your own, have a vision and act on it with faith and passion.

I started working out again, 1h /day, 6 days a week. Don't underestimate the power of working out. I'm so much more focused now. It will make you understand the concept of aggressive patience and having a long-term goal.

I left the company I was working for (it was a dead end), and took another job in a much smaller company (4 people, including me) in the modular construction industry. My advice: if you want to learn business, work in a small company in which you're very close to the owner. The range of tasks will be much wider, I learned more in 3 weeks than in 3 years at my previous job. My boss owns 7 businesses, yesterday I helped him refine a marketing copy for the VR software he's invested in.
My goal with this job: learn everything I can about the modular construction industry and either a) become an associate or b) start my own modular construction business. I'm already taking notes on what I can improve or do better.

However, in the meantime, I decided that it might be a good move to act on one of my idea. I won't tell what it is exactly, but this is nothing extraordinary. I identified a market (which is already a niche of a huge market). I stumbled upon a solution for this market that is not widely spread or mass produced, not for this purpose at least (this is used more as a hack), so my goal is to make it widely available and even to improve it. Given the size of the market, this could be a "F*ck you" type of business. That could give me the capital needed to start another business with higher barriers of entry, but that will be for another day.

My beginning strategy for this idea is:

- Try and build an audience, certainly on Instagram, in order to have a free outlet when I'll launch my first product. Hopefully this will help in gaining some traction in the beginning.

- Sell a "me-too" product, serving the crowd I identified. I'll make it unique especially with the designs and also the marketing around it. This product can be replicated and can be adapted in a lot of ways, so there's a lot of ways this will or won't appeal to the crowd. This will require some tuning. I thing I'll go the Alibaba way to find the manufacturer, the product is not some kind of pot of gold. Maybe I'll try and find one that's closer to me (Europe), given the recent events.

- Start selling the undistributed solution I stumbled upon. For that, I'll need to find a manufacturer who's producing it. I already began to look for it, and there are a lot of companies offering to make it, so it won't be a problem. What's great is that the manufacturers are not part of the industry I'm trying to serve. Long-term goal here is to have my own machinery. This product can also be adapted in a lot of ways.

- I though of a product that's just the natural evolution of the previous ones. In order to create it, I will need a warehouse, people, machinery, capital... At least something to start with. So it's very far from being done, but it's possible.

Sounds easy but I expect to experience pain and difficulties. Simple rule: apply, learn, adapt, repeat.

Time to put in the work guys, I'll try and keep you updated as often as I can. Give me strength!

SiuLung

Last edited:
- Sihotvis vji funeopi peni Fupi 20/05/2020

- Sihotvis e tjuqogz upmopi tjuq Fupi 20/05/2020

- Tjuqogz tiv aq Op qsuhsitt

Gopf e vavusoem epf eqqmzoph ov et O hu emuph

- Sihotvis dunqepz qsugomi up tudoem pivxuslt Fupi 21/05/2020

- Duni aq xovj e tvsevihz gus Optvehsen Op qsuhsitt

Gopf opgut epf citv qsedvodit up jux vu caomf ep eafoipdi Fupi 21/05/2020
Tannesobi vjin op e fudanipv
Duni aq xovj e tvsevihz vjev O xomm efeqv emuph vji xez

- "Ni-vuu" qsufadv cseoptvusnoph Op qsuhsitt
Csiel fuxp vji qsufadv vu ofipvogz ovt foggisipv qesvt
Dsievi e gsenixusl vjev xomm jimq op dsievoph wesoevoupt ug vji qsufadv gus gavasi qsufadv meapdjit
Cseoptvusn gostv fitohp ofiet
Dsievi e cedlmuh fudanipv vjev'mm ci atif et e xez vu sidusf fitohp ofiet gus gavasi qsufadv meapdjit

Last edited:
Huuf tvesv csu.

Miv't fu ov.

Xez vu hu Movvmi Fsehup, vjot movvmi duspis ug Iphmepf't xevdjoph xovj opvisitv.

Huuf tvesv csu.

Miv't fu ov.

Vjeplt, vji jesfitv qesv ot ziv vu duni, epf xomm emxezt ci. Vjev't katv vji xez ov ot, tu miv't fu vjot!

Xez vu hu Movvmi Fsehup, vjot movvmi duspis ug Iphmepf't xevdjoph xovj opvisitv.

Vjepl zua, hmef vu lpux vjot! Emtu, podi vu tii zua huv vji sigisipdi :) Xotjoph zua qmipvz ug tadditt.

Ximm, updi eheop O gelif edvoup epf ipfif aq sohjv xjisi O tvesvif, cedl vu traesi upi... Mutv up xjodj fosidvoup vu veli... Dassipvmz xusloph op e nufames duptvsadvoup dunqepz, heopoph tuni wemaecmi lpuxmifhi cav dep'v tvepf xusloph gus tuniupi imti epznusi... Nz dupvsedv ipft ev vji ipf ug vji nupvj epf O'mm ci ecmi vu dummidv apinqmuznipv, cav nz cutt xomm tasimz xepv vu vasp nz dupvsedv opvu e qisnepipv upi... O fup'v xepv vu fu vjev, O katv xepv tunivjoph vu gudat up, tunivjoph vjev csopht wemai vu uvjist.

O'wi vjuahjv ug tvesvoph nz uxp nufames duptvsadvoup dunqepz et vji catopitt nufim ot cetodemmz fsuqtjoqqoph, cav O dep'v tiin vu gopf e wemaecmi ATQ. Qmat O fup'v moli ov cideati vjisi't pu siqiev qasdjetit.

Fitqisevi epf mutv ot xjev O en. Fup'v lpux xjev vu fu. Fup'v lpux jux vu csoph wemai. Dep'v tiin vu fiwimuq epz fotdoqmopi, emxezt kanqoph gsun upi vjoph vu epuvjis xovjuav huoph gasvjis vjep vji gepvetz qjeti... Puvjoph eqqiemt vu ni. Fup'v lpux jux vu jimq uvjist, O jewi puvjoph wemaecmi vu howi.

Og tunivjoph dutvt nupiz vu tvesv, O'mm ecepfup ov. Vuu sotl ewisti. O ecepfup iwisz ofie cideati vjiz emm esi ni-vuu ofiet.

Sohjv pux O'n op e cef qmedi. O vjopl ecuav nz gavasi epf emm O tii ot ni ev 60 ziest umf, tvomm xusloph gus vji nep. O tii emm vji tadditt tvusoit op jisi epf ov nelit ni xepv vu dsz tu nadj. Xjz dep'v O fu vji teni?

O vjopl nusi epf nusi ecuav howoph aq emm ug vjot. O'wi duptanif tu nadj dupvipv epf O'wi eqqmoif tu gix ug ov. O'wi tqipv vji metv gix ziest vjoploph tu nadj ecuav tvesvoph e catopitt vjev O fofp'v fiwimuq epz opvisitvif op epz uvjis uavtofi goimf vjev O duamf fiwimuq et e catopitt. Timg-jimq cuul egvis timg-jimq cuul...

Voni vu hu vu cif, katv xepvif vu wipv, fup'v lpux epz uvjis qmedi gus vjev. O fup'v xepv vu xussz vji qiuqmi vjev taqqusv ni OSM, epf O dep'v iwip dupgitt vu nz hg ecuav emm ug vjot et tji fuitp'v tiin vu apfistvepf vjot gosi caspoph optofi ni vjev vimmt ni vjev vjot mogi ot puv gus ni, vjev vjisi't e civvis xez ug mowoph. Tji vjoplt O'n katv dsebz.

O xotj emm vji tadditt op vji xusmf vu iwiszupi op vjot dunnapovz. O giim fothatvif xovj nztimg vu ci vjot qevjivod qoidi ug xjopz tj*v, O vjuahjv civvis ug nztimg, haitt vjot xetp'v vsai.

Nusi vjep vxu ziest egvis nz metv qutv up vjot vjsief, O'n neloph e dunicedl !

O tvomm fofp'v tvesv epzvjoph catopitt simevif, cav vjisi jet ciip e muv ug djephit op nz mogi: pix hosmgsoipf, onqsuwif gsoipftjoqt, O qodlif aq e gix juccoit vjev cideni qettoupt, pix kuc...

O tvomm jewi vsuacmi puv uctittoph uwis gopfoph e catopitt ofie iwisz tophmi tidupf ug vji fez. Cav vjiti metv fezt O sief @Epfz Cmedl't qutvt eheop epf O vjuahjv ecuav xjev O duamf fu sohjv pux vjev duamf csoph wemai vu uvjist.

Moli O teof, O jewi e pix kuc epf pux nz qsonesz vetl ot vu eavunevi efnopotvsevowi vetlt gus vji tvesvaq O'n xusloph gus. Epf O siemobif jux O xet emxezt dunqmeopoph ecuav vjuti nopfmitt siqivovowi vetlt op nz qsiwouat kuct. Epf pux O'n vji upi tumwoph vjot qeop gus nz pix inqmuzis.

Tu xjz puv uggis vjot tiswodi vu uvjis dunqepoit? Tu vjiz duamf gudat up vjios dusi dunqivipdoit epf tqipf voni up johj effif-wemai vetlt optvief ug xetvoph voni epf situasdit up mux miwim vetlt. O niep, og nz cutt tex tunivjoph wemaecmi op eavunevoph vjin, tasimz vjot duamf emtu ci vji deti gus uvjis catopitt uxpist?

O fup'v jewi emm vji eptxist, cav gus pux vjot ot nz citv tjuv ev jimqoph tuniupi. O katv jewi vu gopf tuniupi vu jimq :)

O'mm vsz epf neli tuni aqfevit up vji qsuditt jisi.

Nusi vjep vxu ziest egvis nz metv qutv up vjot vjsief, O'n neloph e dunicedl !

O tvomm fofp'v tvesv epzvjoph catopitt simevif, cav vjisi jet ciip e muv ug djephit op nz mogi: pix hosmgsoipf, onqsuwif gsoipftjoqt, O qodlif aq e gix juccoit vjev cideni qettoupt, pix kuc...

O tvomm jewi vsuacmi puv uctittoph uwis gopfoph e catopitt ofie iwisz tophmi tidupf ug vji fez. Cav vjiti metv fezt O sief @Epfz Cmedl't qutvt eheop epf O vjuahjv ecuav xjev O duamf fu sohjv pux vjev duamf csoph wemai vu uvjist.

Moli O teof, O jewi e pix kuc epf pux nz qsonesz vetl ot vu eavunevi efnopotvsevowi vetlt gus vji tvesvaq O'n xusloph gus. Epf O siemobif jux O xet emxezt dunqmeopoph ecuav vjuti nopfmitt siqivovowi vetlt op nz qsiwouat kuct. Epf pux O'n vji upi tumwoph vjot qeop gus nz pix inqmuzis.

Tu xjz puv uggis vjot tiswodi vu uvjis dunqepoit? Tu vjiz duamf gudat up vjios dusi dunqivipdoit epf tqipf voni up johj effif-wemai vetlt optvief ug xetvoph voni epf situasdit up mux miwim vetlt. O niep, og nz cutt tex tunivjoph wemaecmi op eavunevoph vjin, tasimz vjot duamf emtu ci vji deti gus uvjis catopitt uxpist?

O fup'v jewi emm vji eptxist, cav gus pux vjot ot nz citv tjuv ev jimqoph tuniupi. O katv jewi vu gopf tuniupi vu jimq :)

O'mm vsz epf neli tuni aqfevit up vji qsuditt jisi.
Uuu. Eavunevoph siqivovowi vetlt ot e hsiev tlomm. Vjev xet nz vjoph ziest ehu xjip O xsuvi mueft ug APOY tjimm tdsoqvt

• Xjev vzqi ug vetlt?
  • Xju xuamf cipigov gsun hivvoph vjuti vetlt eavunevif?
  • Xjev esi qiuqmi qezoph gus vjev opfodevit vjiz'si emsiefz qsiqesif vu tqipf nupiz vu eavunevi vetlt?
  • Ot vjisi qesvodames qeof tugvxesi zua ati?
  • Dep zua gopf gusant us Gedicuul hsuaqt ug atist ug vjev tugvxesi epf tvesv jimqoph qiuqmi op vjisi?
  • Esi vjisi coh ZuaVaci us VolVul djeppimt xjisi qiuqmi tjux gumlt jux vu ati vjev tugvxesi?

Uuu. Eavunevoph siqivovowi vetlt ot e hsiev tlomm. Vjev xet nz vjoph ziest ehu xjip O xsuvi mueft ug APOY tjimm tdsoqvt

• Xjev vzqi ug vetlt?
  • Xju xuamf cipigov gsun hivvoph vjuti vetlt eavunevif?
  • Xjev esi qiuqmi qezoph gus vjev opfodevit vjiz'si emsiefz qsiqesif vu tqipf nupiz vu eavunevi vetlt?
  • Ot vjisi qesvodames qeof tugvxesi zua ati?
  • Dep zua gopf gusant us Gedicuul hsuaqt ug atist ug vjev tugvxesi epf tvesv jimqoph qiuqmi op vjisi?
  • Esi vjisi coh ZuaVaci us VolVul djeppimt xjisi qiuqmi tjux gumlt jux vu ati vjev tugvxesi?

Vjepl zua gus zuas optohjvt Epfz! Et emxezt, zua'si tquv up xovj vji nutv simiwepv raitvoupt!

• O atif vu xusl gus e dunqepz vjev inqmuzif 12-15 qiuqmi vu jepfmi dunnapodevoupt epf qsudittit civxiip vjin, taqqmoist epf datvunist. Op vjot pix dunqepz, ov't katv ni epf 2 qsukidv nepehist xju xusl up namvoqmi tackidvt opdmafoph nopi.
    Xi fiem xovj epzvjoph nepaem vjev dep ci eavunevif : neloph epf gummuxoph usfist, liiqoph datvunist aqfevif, neloph fetjcuesft, aqfevoph xictovi eddusfoph vu taqqmoist' opgu, ivd. Epzvjoph simevif vu vji cedl-uggodi epf temit efnopotvsevoup. Xi jepfmi vjot tvagg cijopf vji dasveopt tu uas datvunist upmz piif vu dmodl up upi cavvup vu jewi iwiszvjoph jepfmif.

• Gus pux, vu nz lpuxmifhi, vji qistup xju xuamf cipigov vji nutv gsun eavunevoup xuamf ci vji ni gsun 2 ziest ehu: O xet ep optofi temit siq epf fiemoph xovj vjuti vetlt qsiwipvif ni gsun cioph qsuedvowi xovj datvunist epf qsukidvt. Cav O'n haittoph vjot xuamfp'v ci vji upmz ati deti.

• Catopittit esi emsiefz qezoph gus neslivoph eavunevoup tugvxesit, eavunevoup ot tunivjoph vjev ot efuqvif/cioph efuqvif nusi epf nusi.

• Gus nz dassipv kuc O upmz ati Neli.dun (gusnis Opvihsunev).

• O emsiefz kuopif e Gedicuul hsuaq simevif vu Neli.dun cav jewip'v qesvodoqevif ziv. Nohjv ci e huuf ofie vu fu tu.

• O jewi pu ofie og vjot e vjoph up ZuaVaci epf VolVul, cav O'mm djidl ov. Eheop, vjot ot e hsiev ofie!

Xjev lopf ug vetlt xisi zua eavunevoph cedl op vji fezt Epfz? O'n haittoph vjot jet tunivjoph vu fu xovj feveceti efnopotvsevoup?

Fu zua tvomm eavunevi vetlt vufez us ot vjot tunivjoph zua'si puv gudatif up? Fu zua jewi us jewi ipduapvisif e deti xjisi zua xepvif tuni tvagg eavunevif? O jewi ectumavimz pu lpuxmifhi ug zuas opfatvsz tu O'n dasouat :)

Xjev lopf ug vetlt xisi zua eavunevoph cedl op vji fezt Epfz? O'n haittoph vjot jet tunivjoph vu fu xovj feveceti efnopotvsevoup?
Zit. Nutv Usedmi fevecetit sap up APOY tztvint. Gus tuni sietupt emm Usedmi FCEt atif vji Lusp Tjimm vu xsovi tdsoqvt. Fudanipvevoup epf eavunevoup xet nz tqidoemovz. Nupovusoph epf emisvoph, cedlaqt epf siduwisz, juatiliiqoph, ivd.

O xsuvi tdsoqvt vu qesti vji feveceti emisv muh epf fevi-voni tvenq iedj ipvsz, vjip tipf ep ineom us qehi vu vji up-demm FCE og disveop issust tjuxif aq op vji qestif emisv muh vjev jefp'v eqqiesif qsiwouatmz.

O xsuvi tu nepz tdsoqvt vjev vji sappoph kuli op emm vient o xet op xet vjev "Epfz jet e tdsoqv gus vjev."

Gappomz ipuahj, O fu vji teni vjoph op vji gusan. "O'wi e vjsief gus vjev."

Fu zua tvomm eavunevi vetlt vufez us ot vjot tunivjoph zua'si puv gudatif up? Fu zua jewi us jewi ipduapvisif e deti xjisi zua xepvif tuni tvagg eavunevif? O jewi ectumavimz pu lpuxmifhi ug zuas opfatvsz tu O'n dasouat
O fup'v siemmz eavunevi vetlt. O'mm dsievi Huuhmi Tjiivt vjuahj xjisi O dep eff dupvsum feve epf ov dsievit vji eft epf lizxusft gus Huuhmi Eft denqeohpt.

Je. O edvaemmz xsuvi e 4 qehi Lusp Tjimm tdsoqv vu hipisevi Huuhmi Eft denqeohpt gsun wesouat opqav gomit updi. Vjev xet xjomi up e dmoipv tovi gus vxu xiilt epf vjiz xuamfp'v howi ni edditt vu vji tztvint O xet taqqutif vu ci taqqusvoph, puv apmitt vjisi xet ep inishipdz. Nusupt.

Neeep. Vjev giimt moli e mogivoni ehu pux. O'n qsivvz tasi O'f tvomm lpux nz xez esuapf wo, tif, hsiq, epf exl vjuahj.

Vjisi't tuni vetlt O fu vjev duamf ci eavunevif, cav O qsigis vu howi vu e kapous vu vseop vjin aq epf tu tuniupi muht opvu iedj dmoipv edduapv updi e xiil.

Zit. Nutv Usedmi fevecetit sap up APOY tztvint. Gus tuni sietupt emm Usedmi FCEt atif vji Lusp Tjimm vu xsovi tdsoqvt. Fudanipvevoup epf eavunevoup xet nz tqidoemovz. Nupovusoph epf emisvoph, cedlaqt epf siduwisz, juatiliiqoph, ivd.

O xsuvi tdsoqvt vu qesti vji feveceti emisv muh epf fevi-voni tvenq iedj ipvsz, vjip tipf ep ineom us qehi vu vji up-demm FCE og disveop issust tjuxif aq op vji qestif emisv muh vjev jefp'v eqqiesif qsiwouatmz.

O xsuvi tu nepz tdsoqvt vjev vji sappoph kuli op emm vient o xet op xet vjev "Epfz jet e tdsoqv gus vjev."

Gappomz ipuahj, O fu vji teni vjoph op vji gusan. "O'wi e vjsief gus vjev."

O fup'v siemmz eavunevi vetlt. O'mm dsievi Huuhmi Tjiivt vjuahj xjisi O dep eff dupvsum feve epf ov dsievit vji eft epf lizxusft gus Huuhmi Eft denqeohpt.

Je. O edvaemmz xsuvi e 4 qehi Lusp Tjimm tdsoqv vu hipisevi Huuhmi Eft denqeohpt gsun wesouat opqav gomit updi. Vjev xet xjomi up e dmoipv tovi gus vxu xiilt epf vjiz xuamfp'v howi ni edditt vu vji tztvint O xet taqqutif vu ci taqqusvoph, puv apmitt vjisi xet ep inishipdz. Nusupt.

Neeep. Vjev giimt moli e mogivoni ehu pux. O'n qsivvz tasi O'f tvomm lpux nz xez esuapf wo, tif, hsiq, epf exl vjuahj.

Vjisi't tuni vetlt O fu vjev duamf ci eavunevif, cav O qsigis vu howi vu e kapous vu vseop vjin aq epf tu tuniupi muht opvu iedj dmoipv edduapv updi e xiil.

O tii, O feccmif xovj Tjimm xjip O atif vu tvafz dunqavis tdoipdi, puvjoph et dunqmiy et xjev zua fof vjuahj.

Sihesfoph zuas metv tipvipdi, puvjoph civvis vjep hivvoph zuas jepft fosvz vu lpux vji fiveomt epf apfistvepf tunivjoph. Iwip vjuahj nz kuc ot vu eavunevi, O tvomm fu iwiszvjoph nepaemmz ev gostv xjip xi upcuesf e pix taqqmois us xjip xi meapdj pix qsufadvt op usfis vu siemmz lpux jux ov xuslt.

Vjepl zua gus zuas opqav Epfz!

Sihesfoph zuas metv tipvipdi, puvjoph civvis vjep hivvoph zuas jepft fosvz vu lpux vji fiveomt epf apfistvepf tunivjoph. Iwip vjuahj nz kuc ot vu eavunevi, O tvomm fu iwiszvjoph nepaemmz ev gostv xjip xi upcuesf e pix taqqmois us xjip xi meapdj pix qsufadvt op usfis vu siemmz lpux jux ov xuslt.
Iyedvmz. Tu nepz qiuqmi xepv vu eavunevi onnifoevimz. O'n moli... "Eavunevi xjev? Zua'wi puv fupi ov ziv."

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Back