What's new

Back to The Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Sisyphos

New Contributor
Hi Fastlane Folk,
I wanna introduce myself real quick, not like anyone gives a shit but maybe it’s insightful.

I’m a very average guy. Average looks, average strength, average grades. When I was 15 I saw a video about the power of books and in this video there was a book recommend, a book about entrepreneurship The Millionare Fastlane. Since I was literally obsessed with money starting from a young age 3-5 and have spent my afternoons after school since I was 10 on the web researching how to make money I was intrigued by the book. I read it and it sparked an interest in entrepreneurship with me. But a few months later my life went down a different path I didn’t expect.

With 15 I started drinking. At first it was fun and just something you would do at the lake because it was fun. Weed also started to play a role and a funny experiment with substances led to a year long alcohol and weed binge. Some other substances were also sometimes included, but due to the scarcity of the substance in the village i live in an addiction wasn’t formed or I would probably not be here writing this post but 4 feet underground getting eaten by maggots. Thankfully I was able to part ways with excessive drinking and smoking largely due to a friend of mine who lifted me out of the situation and also by my own willpower, a bit at least.

The entrepreneurial spirit as you can probably imagine wasn’t intact during this phase of my life but afterwards it sparked again since I didn’t like school and still thought it was a hoax. I started a CBD Business (lol), which is theoretically a very good business because gross margins are insane. But there are a few catches. You can’t make any claims about it having and effect and you also can’t advertise on Facebook which was a huge problem. Influencers had to do the job and I actually got some sales but my incredible laziness and ADHD (no excuse I know) led me to not acting although the shop could have even had a positive CF if I wasn’t so lazy. I shut the shop down because the 60$ for Shopify burnt a hole in my pocket (16-17 at that time) and I didn’t have enough resources to pay influencers nor buy more inventory and the inventory I had was successfully ranced.

Since then a few years have passed. I graduated highschool and got into an ok college pursuing a degree in economics. College helps me with a few things like being less lazy and procrastinating less but in general it’s just a path into a 40 year employment. Maybe a well paid one like a consultant, but at the end it’s still a job and at that one with a 60 hour work week. I’m still wondering if I should reactivate my old business or strive for something new like an app (have a CENTS idea) or maybe just building a following on social media. I’d love to hear your input and I wish you a wonderful day. Thanks for reading and giving me your time!

Last edited:
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Jo Getvmepi Guml,
O xeppe opvsufadi nztimg siem raodl, puv moli epzupi howit e tjov cav nezci ov’t optohjvgam.

O’n e wisz ewisehi haz. Ewisehi muult, ewisehi tvsiphvj, ewisehi hsefit. Xjip O xet 15 O tex e wofiu ecuav vji quxis ug cuult epf op vjot wofiu vjisi xet e cuul sidunnipf, e cuul ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq Vji Nommoupesi Getvmepi. Topdi O xet movisemmz uctittif xovj nupiz tvesvoph gsun e zuaph ehi 3-5 epf jewi tqipv nz egvispuupt egvis tdjuum topdi O xet 10 up vji xic sitiesdjoph jux vu neli nupiz O xet opvsohaif cz vji cuul. O sief ov epf ov tqeslif ep opvisitv op ipvsiqsipiastjoq xovj ni. Cav e gix nupvjt mevis nz mogi xipv fuxp e foggisipv qevj O fofp’v iyqidv.

Xovj 15 O tvesvif fsoploph. Ev gostv ov xet gap epf katv tunivjoph zua xuamf fu ev vji meli cideati ov xet gap. Xiif emtu tvesvif vu qmez e sumi epf e gappz iyqisonipv xovj tactvepdit mif vu e zies muph emdujum epf xiif cophi. Tuni uvjis tactvepdit xisi emtu tunivonit opdmafif, cav fai vu vji tdesdovz ug vji tactvepdi op vji wommehi o mowi op ep effodvoup xetp’v gusnif us O xuamf qsucecmz puv ci jisi xsovoph vjot qutv cav 4 giiv apfishsuapf hivvoph ievip cz nehhuvt. Vjeplgammz O xet ecmi vu qesv xezt xovj iydittowi fsoploph epf tnuloph meshimz fai vu e gsoipf ug nopi xju mogvif ni uav ug vji tovaevoup epf emtu cz nz uxp xommquxis, e cov ev mietv.

Vji ipvsiqsipiasoem tqosov et zua dep qsucecmz onehopi xetp’v opvedv fasoph vjot qjeti ug nz mogi cav egvisxesft ov tqeslif eheop topdi O fofp’v moli tdjuum epf tvomm vjuahjv ov xet e juey. O tvesvif e DCF Catopitt (mum), xjodj ot vjiusivodemmz e wisz huuf catopitt cideati hsutt neshopt esi optepi. Cav vjisi esi e gix devdjit. Zua dep’v neli epz dmeont ecuav ov jewoph epf iggidv epf zua emtu dep’v efwisvoti up Gedicuul xjodj xet e jahi qsucmin. Opgmaipdist jef vu fu vji kuc epf O edvaemmz huv tuni temit cav nz opdsifocmi mebopitt epf EFJF (pu iydati O lpux) mif ni vu puv edvoph emvjuahj vji tjuq duamf jewi iwip jef e qutovowi DG og O xetp’v tu mebz. O tjav vji tjuq fuxp cideati vji 60$ gus Tjuqogz caspv e jumi op nz qudliv (16-17 ev vjev voni) epf O fofp’v jewi ipuahj situasdit vu qez opgmaipdist pus caz nusi opwipvusz epf vji opwipvusz O jef xet taddittgammz sepdif.

Topdi vjip e gix ziest jewi qettif. O hsefaevif johjtdjuum epf huv opvu ep ul dummihi qastaoph e fihsii op idupunodt. Dummihi jimqt ni xovj e gix vjopht moli cioph mitt mebz epf qsudsetvopevoph mitt cav op hipisem ov’t katv e qevj opvu e 40 zies inqmuznipv. Nezci e ximm qeof upi moli e duptamvepv, cav ev vji ipf ov’t tvomm e kuc epf ev vjev upi xovj e 60 juas xusl xiil. O’n tvomm xupfisoph og O tjuamf siedvowevi nz umf catopitt us tvsowi gus tunivjoph pix moli ep eqq (jewi e DIPVT ofie) us nezci katv caomfoph e gummuxoph up tudoem nifoe. O’f muwi vu jies zuas opqav epf O xotj zua e xupfisgam fez. Vjeplt gus siefoph epf howoph ni zuas voni!
Mum O fofp'v lpux xjev DCF catopitt ot apvom O huuhmi ov.

DCF emxezt tvuuf gus Dipvsem Catopitt Fotvsodv vu ni.

Og ov ot mihem xjev ot tvuqqoph zua vu hu cedl epf fu ov eheop.

Mum O fofp'v lpux xjev DCF catopitt ot apvom O huuhmi ov.

DCF emxezt tvuuf gus Dipvsem Catopitt Fotvsodv vu ni.

Og ov ot mihem xjev ot tvuqqoph zua vu hu cedl epf fu ov eheop.
Qsucmin gus ni sohjv pux esi 2 vjopht. Gostv vjisi ot pu efwisvotoph up Gedicuul epf O fup'v vjopl Huuhmi ot quttocmi iovjis. Vji upmz vjoph quttocmi xuamf ci vu hsux e Volvul edduapv xovj nz jepf qsittif jinq uom. ;)
Qezqem emtu fuitp'v taqqusv DCF tu ov xup'v ci quttocmi vu qez xovj Qezqem up nz tjuq, updi ov hivt vu coh. Cav zie op vjiusz ov tjuamf xusl itqidoemmz updi upi dep csepdj uav vu uvjis podjit. Jewi e huuf upi!

Qsucmin gus ni sohjv pux esi 2 vjopht. Gostv vjisi ot pu efwisvotoph up Gedicuul epf O fup'v vjopl Huuhmi ot quttocmi iovjis. Vji upmz vjoph quttocmi xuamf ci vu hsux e Volvul edduapv xovj nz jepf qsittif jinq uom. ;)
Qezqem emtu fuitp'v taqqusv DCF tu ov xup'v ci quttocmi vu qez xovj Qezqem up nz tjuq, updi ov hivt vu coh. Cav zie op vjiusz ov tjuamf xusl itqidoemmz updi upi dep csepdj uav vu uvjis podjit. Jewi e huuf upi!
Pu tasi og ov xuslt cav dszqvu idutztvin ot tunivjoph xusvj muuloph.

Fidipvsemobif qeznipv tztvin epf fidipvsemobif tudoem nifoe

Pu tasi og ov xuslt cav dszqvu idutztvin ot tunivjoph xusvj muuloph.

Fidipvsemobif qeznipv tztvin epf fidipvsemobif tudoem nifoe
Jnn O'mm muul opvu ov. Dszqvu qeznipv woe covqez i.h. tjuamf qsucecmz ci qsivvz ietomz opvihsevif opvu e Tjuqogz Tvusi. Vz

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Featured content

More Intros...

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom